One of my FWB's has been wining and dining another girl...

Reactions
177 50 1
Alleybux
he gave me the aux cord after we got food and he was dropping me off at home. this girl texts him so i looked through the thread becausw i said why not and idgaf.

anyway, he has been sending her $100 when she doesnt even ask. she always says thank you, doesnt even call him baby. she says shes celibate and that she wants to take her time. he says ok im cool and respect that and will wait for you. they meet up at upscale resturants and go on real dates. he even wanted to buy her a purse but she said nvm. he said he loves being with her and if they cant even be romantic he doesnt mind being FREINDS?? and helping her out.

i thought we were friends..isn't that fwb? i mean i know hes my fwb and thats my fault for settling for that but wow..is the other girl getting played to since hes technically cheating on her?
ive been dating other guys too so i guess i cant complain. he does buy me food and picks me up/drops me off but nothing upscale and he doesn't give money. i dont get good night texts etc
Well he may be courting her while he satisfies his sexual needs with you and she's running game with half of it being done for her by you... sorry op lool

Reactions
9,066 173 36
Alleybux
Why risk pregnancy/STDs sleeping with a bum who you don't really like? Too many BW have made that mistake.
Because I like sex, and I haven't been emotionally available for a relationship. I always prefer to have some designated D until I find someone I want to commit to. It makes dating much easier for me because I'm not out here starved for sex, which used to be an issue for me

Male font in a woman's world.
Reactions
14,160 1,261 1,613
Alleybux
lol, damn. He ain't spending no money on you, but getting all the benefits lol. Just, damn. You women have it all figured out, preferring to a be a side chick to a guy you think is all that, but is probably ugly under his beard. A man that respects you is rejected because he doesn't have the latest trending style. There's a guy out there that will wine and dine you, but you want to be a side chick for some reason. And by the time this guy and all the other guys are done with you, the guy that actually liked you isn't going to want sloppy hundreds. Sound like you already in that situation. You need to gather all of your belongings and move across the country where no one knows your past and start over.

Reactions
2,238 63 25
Alleybux
I don’t think the women should be blamed though... she’s giving him sex and emotional physical support he could at least be giving you something that helps you out financially vs helping a woman who is giving nothing and acting bratty/using him for money. I think that just shows how psycho the man is and how both you AND the woman he’s spending on should leave him alone. He’s crazy and obviously irrational dealing with 2 women at the same time and maybe more and he got children out here already. We have to stop making excuses and solutions to this behavior for men. He may even stalk that girl if she ever decides to leave him or something and you too.

Also OP take this as a life lesson. Now you know you do not want to enter a consistent FWB situation without getting what you want and you can protect yourself :)
She's giving him sex...and he's giving her sex. That's it.

Reactions
9,066 173 36
Alleybux
I mean, you could be too if you took accountability and worked on yourself but I guess not everyone is interested in that, oh well.

You really can't want more for women who don't want more for themselves. Shame. :broken_heart:

How do you know I'm not working on myself? You don't know me or what type of hell I've been through. I know it makes you feel better to put random women down on the internet but just because a woman likes sex doesn't mean she's depleted. If you actually want to support women, try not to judge them or put them down for being honest. You don't want more for me, you just want to judge me because it makes you feel superior.

Reactions
3,729 18 27
Alleybux
It's the taking her out to fancy restaurants and giving her money for me. You better step your game up or find someone new to sleep with boo.

Reactions
14,160 1,261 1,613
Alleybux
When has it ever been normal for a guy to just go over a woman's house, fuck, and leave? No sort of bills being paid? No sort of nails or hair being did? I wouldn't even feel right doing a woman like that. No sort of lunch being bought? Nah, that's not it, whether the relationship is casual or not, the man should do nice things for you. Get the kids some happy meals or something. You're getting played lol. I could see if he was completely broke, but he's not lol. He's spending money on other girls. That's crazy the more I think about it. I know girls that get treated like this, and they aren't considered bright. Not saying that's you op, but come on now. Don't accept that.

Reactions
14,160 1,261 1,613
Alleybux
I knew a girl that went over a guy's house to smash and she wasn't even allowed to get food out of the fridge. "You probably think this song is about you, don't you." lol

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Saweetie's Publicist Went to TMZ To Let Y'all Know... You Didn't Get The Joke.
I think she needs to take some time to rebrand. The icy thing was cute she should have stuck w that
Being quirky and weird makes people not like you.
I am socially awkward and most likely considered weird by others and I have had an extremely hard time with people even though I am friendly. It's...
Strongmommy Chrissy
she lies so much I doubt he did it and if he did do that it's because it was the last resort and he didn't want to be homeless. she's still...
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
No, but I imagine he would look like Tiger Woods. Or Andrew Caldwell
Do y'all think pretty privilege helped Alicia Keys get as far in the industry as she did?
I don't think it carried it but I do think her attractiveness, her body shape, her being light skin and biracial definitely helped her. I don't...
I'm tired of this "they took Dylann Roof to Burger King" story..
I thought I had all my fans BLOCKT! Anywaydoe. Next callerrrrrrrrrrr.
How Adventurous Are You: Would You Do This?
I just read a story yesterday about how all the glass was falling out of those glass bridges in China
JFK and JFK Jr. (and anybody else in the Kennedy Family, I Guess)Tea/discussion Thread
Carolyn having an affair with a drug dealer ? I don't believe that for a second. If she had to cheat on John it was because she was lonely and...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
I really don’t know anyone who can hang with this original lineup
Tips on not being a placeholder
If a man can take you or leave you, you are a placeholder.
Top Bottom