Quantcast

Opinion: WWE will get better after Vince is gone?

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,725 4,765 1,968
Alleybux
What's your opinion? I really don't think it will be better or worse. I just think they will stay afloat and cater to their niche fanbase. Heck, I really hoped for another wrestling boom but I don't see that happening.

ArtemisUniverse

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,087 884 187
Alleybux
Hell No. To put this in perspective, look at NXT. NXT was this ragtag ass competition to find WWE's next star and it has created some, but not a lot of them, especially not on Cena/Rock/Austin level. Plus their roster is oversaturated to the point where you can literally go months without seeing certain people and then they'll pop back up without a care. I know Triple H is gearing up to become the big boss once Vince leaves, but I still have my doubts. NXT UK is alright, and NXT Japan failed horribly. NXT Mexico won't last since AAA runs that sh!t. And AEW is doing RAW numbers now and they refuse to invest in SD. WWE isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but let's be real, the people who run the show behind the scenes, are going to be taking over, i.e, Hunter, Steph, Shane, and Kevin Dunn (Vince's Right Hand Man). If they can't put out a good product currently, and they're losing to a brand new company (AEW), and two others in ratings in their respective countries (NJPW and AAA), nothing is gonna change.

Mellie York

Ignorance is Bliss.
Reaction score
Reactions
495,596 18,049 3,371
Alleybux
IDK, but Vince screams BDE!

CRyj.gif

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,725 4,765 1,968
Alleybux
Hell No. To put this in perspective, look at NXT. NXT was this ragtag ass competition to find WWE's next star and it has created some, but not a lot of them, especially not on Cena/Rock/Austin level. Plus their roster is oversaturated to the point where you can literally go months without seeing certain people and then they'll pop back up without a care. I know Triple H is gearing up to become the big boss once Vince leaves, but I still have my doubts. NXT UK is alright, and NXT Japan failed horribly. NXT Mexico won't last since AAA runs that sh!t. And AEW is doing RAW numbers now and they refuse to invest in SD. WWE isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but let's be real, the people who run the show behind the scenes, are going to be taking over, i.e, Hunter, Steph, Shane, and Kevin Dunn (Vince's Right Hand Man). If they can't put out a good product currently, and they're losing to a brand new company (AEW), and two others in ratings in their respective countries (NJPW and AAA), nothing is gonna change.
I really hope Shane takes over. I feel like he would have good ideas. Stephanie is a Vince cosplay at this point.

Fire Squad

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,271 562 91
Alleybux
No. Wrestling lack star power. Wwe would actually be better if they gave the reign to nbc or Disney after Vince pass. AEW appeal to marks and so do nxt. aew is slight more entertaining then nxt on most nights that’s why it’s rating are slightly better but both struggle to reach 1 million viewership constantly. Wwe has lost most of its casual audience. Smackdown is one the right track but still have some way to go.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,725 4,765 1,968
Alleybux
No. Wrestling lack star power. Wwe would actually be better if they gave the reign to nbc or Disney after Vince pass. AEW appeal to marks and so do nxt. aew is slight more entertaining then nxt on most nights that’s why it’s rating are slightly better but both struggle to reach 1 million viewership constantly. Wwe has lost most of its casual audience. Smackdown is one the right track but still have some way to go.
Disney would change it to make it even more PG imo. Secondly I agree they need to focus on SD.

BotswanaB

I'm not African
Reaction score
Reactions
82,253 2,495 911
Alleybux
Stephanie and Triple H will take over, we'll have to see how the latter does. Stephanie rides her family's coattails and is useless, I have yet to see proof that she's critical to WWE's success.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,725 4,765 1,968
Alleybux
Stephanie and Triple H will take over, we'll have to see how the latter does. Stephanie rides her family's coattails and is useless, I have yet to see proof that she's critical to WWE's success.
I don't think she ever proved herself outside of being in the family business.