OTC STOCKS

lurksome

Diamond Hands Playlist Curator & DJ
Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
Also doing The Bump here. ;)

$HCMC bleeding the least for me at the moment.

SeriesENEC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
271,503 9,936 1,720
Alleybux
Jumping into $GVSI for 10000, total lotto play just trying to see if this might turn into something more.

@SeriesENEC @nzuricaramel @BrwnSknBeauty sorry if I missed other fonts you guys know I’m not too good with posts.

Eta: 10000 shares lol
I won't be able to jump in it because I can't trade it on Fidelity and I'm done paying TDAmeritrade commission fees

charlotte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,643 3,023 2,587
Alleybux
All mines are red so far. It’s frustrating. But I’m just going to wait. I don’t check as often as I used to. That’s they way to do it especially with the wash rule.

upperlove

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,425 53 30
Alleybux
I won't be able to jump in it because I can't trade it on Fidelity and I'm done paying TDAmeritrade commission fees
Ugh the commission fees have turned me off so bad that I have simply been holding everything even when I want to sell lol.

SeriesENEC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
271,503 9,936 1,720
Alleybux
Summation of the $HCMC news

1619004794772.png

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
Hasn't even been 20 minutes in yet, and the volume is insane!

1619012879843.png

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
Relaunching the website (re: $HCMC) can only be a good thing imho.

Me and my lil' ol 4,000 shares will help by directly supporting their sales if I find something over there that I use and can order from them. :)

I forgot to mention, I added more yesterday. Up to 15,000 shares now.

Not a financial expert or advisor - simply too cold to go outside atm to stock up on Haagen-Dazs.

EstaVidaLoca

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,682 451 40
Alleybux
I'm heavy in DTGI and RXMD currently. Do your due diligence as always. They seem to be fundamentally sound investments.

POROSITY

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,880 342 93
Alleybux
Is it still worth it to jump in?
To be honest, I don’t know. There’s alot of hype right now around it related to shorts and a lawsuit, and people think it will be a second GME and reach $1 quickly. I highly doubt this and actually bought on a whim weeks ago. I already have my shares, so I don’t NEED to add more and most likely won’t add anymore unless it drops again to below $0.002. I actually plan to hold, at least til $1 since I don’t need the money right now anyway. This was going to be a long hold for me. Reddit wants this stock to shoot to the moon. $1 is a very long way from where it is now.

POROSITY

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,880 342 93
Alleybux
HCMC is at 0.0026. I wonder how high this stock will go if people take this “HCMC Day” seriously. I’m just going to sit and watch it today.

Spiritedaway

#GoodVibes
Reaction score
Reactions
35,724 367 41
Alleybux
I was about to come in here talking sh!t about $AXXA but I see it moved up a little today. e8 I got rid of a few but I’m looking to see what I can add.

kaydadiva28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,769 104 19
Alleybux
Is anyone participating the the HCMC rights offering? I was thinking about it to average down since I bought a little high and it won’t cost that much if it will be around the same price it is now.

SeriesENEC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
271,503 9,936 1,720
Alleybux
Is anyone participating the the HCMC rights offering? I was thinking about it to average down since I bought a little high and it won’t cost that much if it will be around the same price it is now.
I was going to buy decided to put my money in AMC.

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux

I am. We'll see what happens, I guess.

POROSITY

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,880 342 93
Alleybux
Isn’t the offering price higher than the current? Plus having to pay a $30 fee?

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
Fee at ETrade is $38.

Here's the rest: for every 4 shares you have (May 18 deadline) you are offered 1 rights share. Price per rights share (per prospectus) currently $0.001425 each. This may change at the close of the offering - the deadline for that has now been extended to June 10, by the way:

You may have, but are not guaranteed, the opportunity to oversubscribe (buy more rights shares above the amount you are already entitled to purchase).

Resources I posted in the other thread forthcoming. (see below)

Not financial advice, btw.

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
source: UPDATE - Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...

This article should help clarify things for you: HEALTHIER CHOICES MANAGEMENT CORP. FILES REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR RIGHTS OFFERING EXCLUSIVELY FOR ITS STOCKHOLDERS

Further, the prospectus and a series of 5 videos that will provide more info is here: Healthier Choices Management Corp . Hover over the "investors" tab to get to either or both.

If you owned a qualifying number of shares as of the record date (May 18, IIRC), you should have received an Alert in your ETrade account. Read it carefully, as ETrade charges a fee ($38) in addition to what the shares will cost. This is the fee for them to set everything up for you, and the total cost will be deducted from the unused settled cash (for trading, as opposed to withdrawal) in your account. Right now, it is estimated to be $0.001425 per share, per the prospectus. The final per share price will be determined when the offering closes, currently scheduled for June 3rd, unless extended. ETrade's deadline is June 1st, to take care of administration on a timely basis. It is highly recommended that, if you have enough shares to participate and are interested, to make sure you speak to them no later than Friday. Yes, the wait times are long, but hang in there if you want in.

Any questions should be directed to ETrade Customer Service first. Do not contact the company unless absolutely necessary. Anything ETrade can't answer right off the bat, they will most likely find out for you and call you back.

As I said, ETrade contacted me by phone! I indicated my interest, and we went through getting set up on a recorded line. (For quality and regulatory compliance purposes - just like getting a health insurance plan over the phone, if you've ever done that.)

So your links for due diligence purposes are in this post, and remember to check your account for the alert. This is not financial advice, and I am not a financial adviser. Just a (literal and figurative) child of the 60's - IOW someone who remembers songs going as far back as the 60s because I was around when they first came out. :D

Hope all this helps.

Sincerely,

lurksome
Curator and DJ - Diamond Hands Playlist

ETA: ©2021 lurksome/LSA

HCMC redditors may use on their pages - please credit.

kaydadiva28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,769 104 19
Alleybux
Isn’t the offering price higher than the current? Plus having to pay a $30 fee
When I called Fidelity on Tuesday they said it will be the price on the expiration date that we will buy the shares, the $0.0014 is an estimate price is what the rep said. I only was charged $6.95 when buying it on td ameritrade, on my fidelity acct I never had a fee when I purchased hcmc my average is high on both so even buying in at $0.0014 will lower my average. It will only cost me less $45 to buy 23,000 more shares to bring my average down.

ReeceNicole

Resident cat lady
Reaction score
Reactions
35,580 396 135
Alleybux
Im in HCM as well and have been very confused by this rights offering. Thanks for all the information, Im planning to watch the videos today.

kandije

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
579 28 2
Alleybux
Did everyone blow up their account in this thread or just taking a summer break, returning in August/Sept? Anybody just loading bottoms? Ive been loading a few custodianships OCLG mainly under .005 or mid range, and a few NFT plays, mainly GDET on dips.

SeriesENEC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
271,503 9,936 1,720
Alleybux
Did everyone blow up their account in this thread or just taking a summer break, returning in August/Sept? Anybody just loading bottoms? Ive been loading a few custodianships OCLG mainly under .005 or mid range, and a few NFT plays, mainly GDET on dips.
I still have my OTC accounts. Just waiting to see what pops.

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
$SFOR bag holders, here's some news:

source: StrikeForce Shareholder Update & Growth Strategy

EDISON, N.J., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: SFOR), a cyber security company that provides next-gen cyber, privacy and data protection solutions for businesses and consumers, today updates shareholders on its growth strategy and we plan to terminate the offering on Form 1-A of Regulation A.

“I am extremely happy to share the news that we plan on closing our Reg A offering today as discussed at last week's interview, after a strategic investor saw the opportunity to get involved and help us meet our minimum funding goal,” says Mark L. Kay, CEO of StrikeForce.

“With this latest investment, we believe StrikeForce has enough monies to now expand on its existing corporate growth strategy, and hire additional sales, marketing and the technical people required to capitalize on the timing and competitive advantage that we have in the authentication, endpoint security & Video collaboration spaces. Collectively, in our estimation, these three technologies are expected to exceed an aggregate of $100B in sales by 2026, and we appear, in our opinion, to be the only cyber security company in the market addressing all three areas, and with patented products,” says Kay.

“In addition to the above exciting news, we also just launched an incredible new website,” says George Waller, EVP of StrikeForce. “We built our new website to also be a central resource for any company looking to get industry specific information about breaches, compliance, risk & business impact and future predictions. Our goal is that SMB’s, Enterprise & Academia utilizing our website can educate themselves, while they can learn more about how our unique solutions can protect them. We encourage everyone to checkout our new site at www.strikeforcetech.com. It also works well on Android and Apple cell phones.”

“We are also launching a new Channel Program this week with CRN (Computer Reseller News). CRN has over 784,000 resellers that subscribe to their news & services. In our assessment, CRN will be delivering 100 new potential resellers to us, each quarter for the next year. Our goal is to have minimally 100 new resellers overall, marketing StrikeForce’s products,” says Waller.

“Our development team has also made great progress with our new SafeVchat™ API’s, which enables our secure video conferencing solution to be embedded into any type of on-premise, or online application. The reason we built this was because a couple of customers came to us saying that they spoke to Zoom and several of the other conferencing vendors and none of them could meet their requirements, most likely because their systems weren’t designed with security in-mind,” says Kay.

“In contrast, from the very beginning, we architected SafeVchat™ to be able to address applications like this. As a result of that, our first API customer, we expect, will be rolling out SafeVchat™ to over 2800 locations for a Fortune 100 company shortly. The great thing for StrikeForce is that we collect revenues on multiple users, per location, per month. Our customer also has many other companies that they plan on rolling it out to as well. Stay tuned,” says Kay.

About StrikeForce Technologies Inc.
StrikeForce Technologies helps to prevent Cyber theft and data security breaches for consumers, corporations, and government agencies. It provides powerful two-factor, “Out-of-Band” authentication, keystroke encryption along with mobile solutions. StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:SFOR) is headquartered in Edison, N.J., and can be reached at www.strikeforcetech.com or by phone at (732) 661-9641 or toll-free at (866) 787-4542.

Safe Harbor Statement:
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. When used in this press release, the words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “may,” “intend,” "expect" and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations of the Company and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with: the sales of the company's identity protection software products into various channels and market sectors, the issuance of the Company's pending patent applications, COVID-19, and the impact of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the Company and its operations, markets, product, and distributor performance, the impact on the national and local economies resulting from terrorist actions, and U.S. actions subsequently; and other factors detailed in reports filed by the company.

StrikeForce Contact Info:
Mark L. Kay, CEO
marklkay@strikeforcetech.com
(732) 661-9641

lurksome

Reaction score
Reactions
21,037 234 48
Alleybux
What a stinking dud this was... smh.

And still is, no matter what they call themselves.