Ottawa tea? ☕️

Reactions
1,161 18 1
Alleybux
What is there to even do in Ottawa? Do you guys pull up to Parliament Hill on Saturday nights
to club or...?

I barely went out in Ottawa but there’s new places like PPL, tomo and red lion nice joke tho lmaoooo

Last edited:
Reactions
1,747 187 94
Alleybux
Ottawa is boring asl, mostly because people stay in their own little communities. It's pretty diverse but they stick to their own, especially when it comes to night life.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
@Chriza28 what made you block me was it the facts? Was it your lack of proof to rebut those facts? Why do you dislike facts? It's a no-brainer...
My Jazzy Life
You should have looked me up, I live in Detroit hope the visit was enjoyable I was mostly in Toledo and went to Detroit for a day trip. It was...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Damn I’m sorry for the spoilers! Idk why I thought you’d seen it. Imma keep my mouth shut until you catch up but I’m curious what you and @Yahs...
Why Doja Cat get a pass to be a Nicki Minaj clone but Normani doesn't with Bey?
She went from Motivation and Dancing with a Stranger which is very pop, to Afro beats and electro with the Calvin Harris EP, to Waves which is...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Omid Scobie Prince Harry & Meghan Meghan ‘trolling the world’ with unclear snaps of Archie, says Royal author...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Subconsciously you do, because your talking points align with that reasoning. Black people are in a unique position and that needs a different...
Plus Size Shay
B Sooooooo she possibly confirmed some of the things people like Foxie Moxie have said here? Barbie probably knows a lot of dirt. Airing it out...
At What Age Do You Stop/Stopped Eating Ice Cream
The questions on this board this week have been very strange. errybody want dem alleybux
Sub Shop Owner Allegedly Had Employee Killed with Bat to Avoid Paying Back Wages He Owed
He had enough money to pay to murder the victim but no money to pay her back pay. Greed and wickedness. This is a premeditated murder. Hopefully...
Top Bottom