"Our hair is bougie" Take excellent care of your crown and glory!

GOD is Great!! JESUS is coming back soon
Reactions
6,231 137 52
Alleybux

Cliffs:
-"African women DO have long hair. African women have been growing their hair since the beginning of time with EASE."

-6 African hair growth secrets to grow long natural hair EASILY include Chebe Powder, Morrocan Red Clay, Marula oil, Argan oil and Rooibas Tea.

-Keep hair stretched with braids, banding or threading to have sebum more easily coat strands.

-In the comments she stated that genetics aren't everything and with education and proper care Black women can easily have long hair.

I wish I had this encouragement when I started growing my hair out. Maybe this will inspire those of you that strive for longer hair.

Hermit mode
Reactions
9,021 98 16
Alleybux

Cliffs:
-"African women DO have long hair. African women have been growing their hair since the beginning of time with EASE."

-6 African hair growth secrets to grow long natural hair EASILY include Chebe Powder, Morrocan Red Clay, Marula oil, Argan oil and Rooibas Tea.

-Keep hair stretched with braids, banding or threading to have sebum more easily coat strands.

-In the comments she stated that genetics aren't everything and with education and proper care Black women can easily have long hair.

I wish I had this encouragement when I started growing my hair out. Maybe this will inspire those of you that strive for longer hair.
I have no respect for opinions that were made into "fact" from the savage white man's colonization lies. I would suggest checking out the doc "Exterminate all the Brutes" to see how badly white man has butchered history and made a mockery of all races they deemed "inferior". Or read the book.

Of course black people can, and have, grown long hair.

Reactions
6,615 61 41
Alleybux
Of course Black women can and do grow long hair. I think it's more about retention. People were relaxing hair with no knowledge of how it works, not getting trims when needed leading to damaged hair, experimenting with bleach and dyes with no experience.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Feeling conflicted about my boyfriend's mother's death
Knowing how to offer empathy and comfort to a grieving person is sometimes made out to be harder than necessary. What would you do if the mom died...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Omg do you mind sharing where you purchased your couch from? I’m moving soon and I need cloud couch dupes! ValYou furniture, search the...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
people bought the cookbook. People aren’t even watching the free YouTube channel. So sad :( 129k people bought it. Or at least that amount did...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
It's little better than a reality show ala "The Kardashians", the label the haters are always trying to pin on Meghan. I doubt Harry and Meghan...
What midsize US city is fun, affordable and not pretentious?
I've visited Nashville, and it was actually pretty nice. I wasn't into the downtown country music live music stuff, but everything else was nice...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
Very pretty girl. Her skin is really thin -- she needs to take impeccable care of it now or else she's going to have a hard time with tearing and...
Future Harem Pt 2, “i Need A Wife” Pg 13
meh still...... It may be good for her now but in the long run it wont. When they break up and he disrespects her/ignores her......... all them...
Official AEW Wrestling Thread
Y’all ready for Blood & Gus tonight! My meaty man is going to make AEW history again, entering his second Steel Cage Match!! I got The...
Top Bottom