Quantcast

"Our hair is bougie" Take excellent care of your crown and glory!

stillagoodgirl

Abstinence makes his heart grow fonder.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,316 298 79
Alleybux

Cliffs:
-"African women DO have long hair. African women have been growing their hair since the beginning of time with EASE."

-6 African hair growth secrets to grow long natural hair EASILY include Chebe Powder, Morrocan Red Clay, Marula oil, Argan oil and Rooibas Tea.

-Keep hair stretched with braids, banding or threading to have sebum more easily coat strands.

-In the comments she stated that genetics aren't everything and with education and proper care Black women can easily have long hair.

I wish I had this encouragement when I started growing my hair out. Maybe this will inspire those of you that strive for longer hair.

Vanimex

Hermit mode
Reaction score
Reactions
9,259 106 20
Alleybux

Cliffs:
-"African women DO have long hair. African women have been growing their hair since the beginning of time with EASE."

-6 African hair growth secrets to grow long natural hair EASILY include Chebe Powder, Morrocan Red Clay, Marula oil, Argan oil and Rooibas Tea.

-Keep hair stretched with braids, banding or threading to have sebum more easily coat strands.

-In the comments she stated that genetics aren't everything and with education and proper care Black women can easily have long hair.

I wish I had this encouragement when I started growing my hair out. Maybe this will inspire those of you that strive for longer hair.

I have no respect for opinions that were made into "fact" from the savage white man's colonization lies. I would suggest checking out the doc "Exterminate all the Brutes" to see how badly white man has butchered history and made a mockery of all races they deemed "inferior". Or read the book.

Of course black people can, and have, grown long hair.

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
Of course Black women can and do grow long hair. I think it's more about retention. People were relaxing hair with no knowledge of how it works, not getting trims when needed leading to damaged hair, experimenting with bleach and dyes with no experience.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom