Quantcast

'Our intention WAS to kill him': Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher now claims entire platoon agreed 'to do medical scenarios on prisoner until he died'

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

'Our intention WAS to kill him': Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher who was found not guilty of murdering ISIS fighter now claims entire platoon agreed 'to do medical scenarios on prisoner until he died'​

• Eddie Gallagher, 41, was found not guilty in 2019 of murdering an injured 17-year-old ISIS fighter while on deployment in Iraq
  • He has now claimed his entire platoon agreed to kill the captured fighter as part of a plan to practice medical procedures on him
  • Prosecutors claimed during his trial that Gallagher briefly treated the ISIS fighter by inserting a breathing tube in his neck after being injured in an airstrike
  • Gallagher's platoon members told investigators they then saw Gallagher stab the fighter in the neck several times
  • He has always claimed the war crimes charges brought against him were made up by six platoon members who wanted to force him out
  • His attorney claims that prosecutors already knew that the SEALs had practiced medical procedures on the ISIS fighter before he was pronounced dead
  • The knowledge that the fighter was used for medical training was detailed as part of a defense motion filed back in 2019 and also in other court documents

1620256685932.png

1620256707728.png

Former Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who was found not guilty of murdering an injured ISIS detainee, has now claimed his entire platoon agreed to kill the captured fighter as part of a plan to practice medical procedures on him.

The 41-year-old retired SEAL made the bombshell admission in an interview on Apple's 'The Line' podcast on Tuesday regarding the 2017 death of a 17-year-old militant captive in Iraq.

'The grain of truth in the whole thing is that that ISIS fighter was killed by us and that nobody at that time had a problem with it,' he said.

'We killed that guy. Our intention was to kill him. Everybody was on board... It was to do medical scenarios on him until he died.'

Gallagher was acquitted by a military jury in 2019 of stabbing the ISIS fighter to death but was convicted of unlawfully posing for photos with his dead body.

His trial drew widespread controversy at the time after then-President Trump repeatedly intervened on his behalf and had him released from pretrial detention.

It's not clear what his admission could mean for him legally - if anything.

Prosecutors claimed during his high-profile trial that Gallagher had briefly treated the ISIS fighter by inserting a breathing tube in his neck after he was brought to the US operating base in Mosul when he was severely injured in an airstrike.

Gallagher's platoon members told investigators they then saw Gallagher stab the fighter in the neck several times.

1620256731199.png

Gallagher, who was the platoon chief during the Iraq deployment, has always claimed the war crimes charges brought against him were made up by six platoon members who wanted to force him out.

In the podcast interview, Gallagher continued to deny that he stabbed the fighter.

He claimed, instead, that the SEALs did not treat the fighter for his injuries and jointly decided to practice medical procedures on him until he died.

'I didn't stab him. I didn't stab that dude,' Gallagher said. 'That dude died from all the medical treatments that were done – and there was plenty of medical treatments that were done to him.

'I mean, he was going to die, regardless.
We weren't taking any prisoners.'

It is not clear exactly what procedures were allegedly performed on the ISIS fighter, who died about 20 minutes after being brought to the US base.

When he was asked why he cut the airway into the fighter's throat to insert the breathing tube, Gallagher said in the podcast: 'Just for practice. I was practicing to see how fast I could do one in.'

The Navy would not comment on Gallagher's latest claims.

=========================================================================================

This FIEND can NEVER be tried again due to double jeopardy and being pardoned by President Dumbass (Trump).

1010winns

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
163,406 8,817 2,741
Alleybux
I will never be okay with or apathetic to sh!t like this. It’s disgusting and tbh I know they’ve done worse over there to those people

Hexa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,757 6,634 2,563
Alleybux
I hope he suffered more than the xes slaves they raped or the people they set on fire.

Carosejoi

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,610 259 294
Alleybux

'Our intention WAS to kill him': Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher who was found not guilty of murdering ISIS fighter now claims entire platoon agreed 'to do medical scenarios on prisoner until he died'​

• Eddie Gallagher, 41, was found not guilty in 2019 of murdering an injured 17-year-old ISIS fighter while on deployment in Iraq
  • He has now claimed his entire platoon agreed to kill the captured fighter as part of a plan to practice medical procedures on him
  • Prosecutors claimed during his trial that Gallagher briefly treated the ISIS fighter by inserting a breathing tube in his neck after being injured in an airstrike
  • Gallagher's platoon members told investigators they then saw Gallagher stab the fighter in the neck several times
  • He has always claimed the war crimes charges brought against him were made up by six platoon members who wanted to force him out
  • His attorney claims that prosecutors already knew that the SEALs had practiced medical procedures on the ISIS fighter before he was pronounced dead
  • The knowledge that the fighter was used for medical training was detailed as part of a defense motion filed back in 2019 and also in other court documents

View attachment 2530928

View attachment 2530931

Former Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who was found not guilty of murdering an injured ISIS detainee, has now claimed his entire platoon agreed to kill the captured fighter as part of a plan to practice medical procedures on him.

The 41-year-old retired SEAL made the bombshell admission in an interview on Apple's 'The Line' podcast on Tuesday regarding the 2017 death of a 17-year-old militant captive in Iraq.

'The grain of truth in the whole thing is that that ISIS fighter was killed by us and that nobody at that time had a problem with it,' he said.

'We killed that guy. Our intention was to kill him. Everybody was on board... It was to do medical scenarios on him until he died.'

Gallagher was acquitted by a military jury in 2019 of stabbing the ISIS fighter to death but was convicted of unlawfully posing for photos with his dead body.

His trial drew widespread controversy at the time after then-President Trump repeatedly intervened on his behalf and had him released from pretrial detention.

It's not clear what his admission could mean for him legally - if anything.

Prosecutors claimed during his high-profile trial that Gallagher had briefly treated the ISIS fighter by inserting a breathing tube in his neck after he was brought to the US operating base in Mosul when he was severely injured in an airstrike.

Gallagher's platoon members told investigators they then saw Gallagher stab the fighter in the neck several times.

View attachment 2530932

Gallagher, who was the platoon chief during the Iraq deployment, has always claimed the war crimes charges brought against him were made up by six platoon members who wanted to force him out.

In the podcast interview, Gallagher continued to deny that he stabbed the fighter.

He claimed, instead, that the SEALs did not treat the fighter for his injuries and jointly decided to practice medical procedures on him until he died.

'I didn't stab him. I didn't stab that dude,' Gallagher said. 'That dude died from all the medical treatments that were done – and there was plenty of medical treatments that were done to him.

'I mean, he was going to die, regardless.
We weren't taking any prisoners.'

It is not clear exactly what procedures were allegedly performed on the ISIS fighter, who died about 20 minutes after being brought to the US base.

When he was asked why he cut the airway into the fighter's throat to insert the breathing tube, Gallagher said in the podcast: 'Just for practice. I was practicing to see how fast I could do one in.'

The Navy would not comment on Gallagher's latest claims.

=========================================================================================

This FIEND can NEVER be tried again due to double jeopardy and being pardoned by President Dumbass (Trump).
The fighter this guy killed was ISIS. ISIS are the muslim extremists who cut off people's heads, rape and sell women prisoners and hostages, throw gays off towers, burn prisoners alive, etc.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
The fighter this guy killed was ISIS. ISIS are the muslim extremists who cut off people's heads, rape and sell women prisoners and hostages, throw gays off towers, burn prisoners alive, etc.

It doesn't matter. His DESCRIPTION of "medical experimentation" on a "dying" soldier is gruesome. The US military has a MILITARY CODE OF CONDUCT going back to the Cavalry days. There are some things you just CANNOT do and I'm sure what described is most definitely on that list.

Gallagher is SICK. A monster. Someone like him WILL kill again, but it won't be soldiers this time.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I hope he suffered more than the xes slaves they raped or the people they set on fire.

The US military isn't allowed to operate like savages. This was a kid. Not even a grown adult. It was wrong on all levels.

Hexa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,757 6,634 2,563
Alleybux
The US military isn't allowed to operate like savages. This was a kid. Not even a grown adult. It was wrong on all levels.
He had no sympathy for those he raped and murdered. I have none for him. He is burning in hell right now where he belongs.