Quantcast

P Diddy: How many bodies?

Purrr

i got love for amala
Reaction score
Reactions
94,011 2,887 1,017
Alleybux

Wait, so does this prove Diddy didn't jump out of the car and run to Big like in the movie? When he was shown getting in the car he it DID take a minute for them to finally drive off and by the time they did shots were being fired and then it was over. I did see someone run up to Big's car and open the door but I can't tell if it was Diddy.

And even if it was him that doesn't prove he had no dealings cause if he already knew the plan then he wouldn't be worried about getting shot, AND it would make him look better to the public rushing to the car to see his "friend". :disdain:

glossygloss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,144 1,012 1,396
Alleybux
All I have to say is that all this is VERY SCARY!!!!!! I'm about to go read some bible passages to soothe my soul down after reading all this. And maybe have a glass of wine with that.

112th Bwoy

Reaction score
Reactions
1,303 95 154
Alleybux
we talking about bodies and nobody mentioned those 9 kids that got killed at diddy event in 1991

briee37

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 22 2
Alleybux
was it diddy's fault over the 9 kids death? I remember something about it being over packed?

.Latrell.

By Any Means Necessary
Reaction score
Reactions
51,372 1,846 1,588
Alleybux
Lawd, these diddy threads are always SCARY!! Dude is full of the devil, he sold his soul a long time ago and doesn't give a dayum about no one. I bet Cassie and Kim Porter have taken part in the chanting devil worshiping episodes, and probably didn't get up to leave or pray either, smdh @ what folks will do for money. Life is so short and temporary, the after life is forever, I feel sorry for him, he better enjoy while it last.smh

Shaolin Bomber

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
13,821 74 19
Alleybux
we talking about bodies and nobody mentioned those 9 kids that got killed at diddy event in 1991

That's very interesting you brought this up.

A couple years ago I read a biography about pdiddy that was very interesting. At the beginning he was a very intelligent man. VERY intelligent. One of his quotes basically stated he didn't necessarily want to make a lot of money, but he did want to rep the black community in a positive way. And that was more important to him than any amount of money.

As I read on he started to gain more fame for his dancing and great charisma. He was starting to get known all over new york for his lavish parties and drive. I don't know what happened exactly but he got more and more money hungry.

When he was young he started out by selling candy to the kids at school to make money. But as he got older his hunger for money just became ridiculous.

The 9 kids that died at the event were crushed by other fellow fans. I think it was some rap even that diddy was hosting back when he was in his early twenties. I forget who was performing. Anyway, one thing I found interesting was that people who were helping diddy with the event found him counting his cash in one of the back rooms after the 9 kids had been taken to the hospital. He denies this of course, but multiple people have said they saw him with their own eyes.

I wish I read the whole book but I never finished it. Sorry for my long post lol

Jboogiee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,238 38 1
Alleybux
The 1991 incident was billed as a charity basketball game sponsored by P. Diddy & Heavy D. in NYC. The place was overcrowded with only 1 exit door. Sad sad,I remember this being on the news back then.

Best Of '99: Puff Daddy, Heavy D Found Liable For Deadly Stampede
Judge's decision paves way for financial claims against hip-hoppers involved in 1991 tragedy.*

by Staff Writer Chris Nelson and Contributing Editor Randy Reiss*

Hip-hop producer Sean "Puffy" Combs and rapper Heavy D are equally responsible, along with the City.

University of New York, for a stampede that killed nine people and injured 29 at a charity basketball game in 1991, a judge has ruled.

The decision, filed Dec. 31 by Court of Claims Judge Louis C. Benza in Albany, N.Y., but not made public until Monday, stemmed from a lawsuit filed against CUNY by injured survivors of the incident.

In his ruling, the judge wrote, "It does not take an Einstein to know that young people attending a rap concert camouflaged as a 'celebrity basketball game,' who have paid as much as $20 a ticket, would not be very happy and easy to control if they were unable to gain admission to the event because it was oversold."

In his 73-page decision, the judge also called into question Combs' testimony that he was trapped in the stampede and tried to help people caught in a stairwell.

While Benza's ruling specifically allowed four plaintiffs to seek financial damages from CUNY and the state of New York, which operates the university, it also opened a door for survivors to pursue financial claims against Combs and Heavy D (born Dwight Myers) in a separate case, a plaintiff's lawyer said.

"This is the exact outcome we were hoping for," said Peter De Filippis, lawyer for Nicole Levy, who was hurt in the stampede and whose best friend was killed.

In response to the ruling, Combs issued a statement Tuesday (Jan. 12): "There is not a day that passes that I do not regret the fact that I was a promoter of this tragic event. ... I have lived with the horror of that night for the last seven years. But my pain is nothing compared to what the victims' families have had to face."

He added that the ruling "represents another step towards a resolution of the legal proceedings. But I know that when you lose a loved one, the suffering doesn't end. I just keep praying that God will give the families the strength to bear it."

Representatives for Heavy D could not be reached by press time.

CUNY officials had no immediate comment beyond that they were reviewing Benza's decision and that "CUNY now has policies in place to ensure that college events are conducted in a manner consistent with public-safety requirements."

The tragedy unfolded after some ticket-holders to the event — a charity basketball game featuring rap stars, organized by Combs and Heavy D — feared they wouldn't get in because tickets had been oversold to the 2,700-seat Nat Holman Gymnasium. In reaction, they rushed a gym door as it was being locked. Trying to maintain control, a security team provided by Combs braced the door shut with a table, Benza wrote.

"By closing the only open door giving access to the gym, Combs' forces, who were fully aware of the crowd uncontrollably pouring down the stairwell, created something akin to a 'dike,' forcing the people together like 'sardines,' squashing out life's breath from young bodies," the judge wrote.

Combs, who recorded the song "Come With Me" with Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, testified last year that he was trapped in the stampede. But according to Benza's decision, witnesses could not corroborate that Combs was in the stairwell with them, and police officer Sean Harris testified that when he broke through the blocked door he saw Combs in the gym with money in hand.

"This revelation," the judge wrote, "places a strain on the credibility of Combs' testimony that he was caught up in the melee and attempted to help the people who were trapped in the stairwell."

Combs' lawyer, Kenneth Meiselas, said in a statement Tuesday (Jan. 12): "It could not be expected that Mr. Combs would be exonerated in a forum in which he had no opportunity to defend himself, to present witnesses, or even to cross-examine witnesses who testified against him. These of course are fundamental rights that anybody would expect from our justice system, but which Mr. Combs did not receive in the Court of Claims, simply because he was not a party to that lawsuit."

De Filippis said the plaintiffs went to the Court of Claims, which handles cases in which the state is a defendant, because Combs, Heavy D and CUNY all pointed accusatory fingers at each other. Combs, for example, testified in March that he hired 20 security guards for the event — in addition to the school's normal security complement — and that he was not responsible for the deaths and injuries. He blamed a shortage of crowd-control efforts by CUNY.

Benza, however, ruled that Combs and Heavy D were equally responsible for the tragedy, as was CUNY.

De Filippis said his client now can seek punitive damages against Combs and Heavy D. "This was the legal hurdle we needed to overcome," he said.

Best Of 99 Puff Daddy Heavy D Found Liable For Deadly Stampede -

Puff daddy heavy d charity basketball game - Google Search

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,081 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
Have heard all those stories before but Faith really couldn't stand up to Diddy. Not to be vulgar or not understanding how a death can make you vulnerable but I have seen people scared of Diddy for no damn reason. He doesn't intimidate me. In every story I have heard about Diddy acting ass (going off on Boom Kat on Making the Band, attacking the record executive, fronting in Los Angeles where Biggie was shot to death) he had security around him.

He is a straight punk ass

Interesting even when the Shyne situation went down the news reported there was a hit out on him for a large sum (can't remember the amount but it was no joke over $10,000)

Now get me wrong I understand with fame comes out the hatred and jealousy in people but why would any put a hit on him

Diddy isn't telling something

Wasn't he also scared that Shyne would come back for him because he dropped him completely after he took that stint

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,081 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
Diddy has always made his dad seem like he was a true gangster. But in reality wasn't his dad sellling information on all the major Harlem dealers which got him shot to death. Not a drug deal gone wrong? He brags about his father's funeral was attended by all and he wore a fur to his father's funeral.

because of Diddy bloodline,many curses surround him,so if you get around Diddy,you better have people praying for you everyday

Diddy's bloodline?

Who is he related to?

his father did work for the Frank Lucas before (or the reason why) he was killed

Melvin combs worked for nicky Barnes not Lucas

chi-chi

boopsy
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,741 2 1
Alleybux
smh

I remember hearing something about his momma being a a bottom b!tch and he was the product.

Those blond wigs, blue contacts and furs make sense now, huh?:twitcy:

p sh!tty aka Count Chocula THRIVES off of this sh!t.

bloodshed/sacrifice comes in different forms :rose-dead:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXq6ldAqgBE&tracker=False[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiX53hjAPc&tracker=False[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLlM-0fbco&tracker=False[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AszPTJXIgM&tracker=False[/ame]

:disdain:whatchu blind need sum glasses ta see *shawty lo voice*

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,423 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
Wait, so does this prove Diddy didn't jump out of the car and run to Big like in the movie? When he was shown getting in the car he it DID take a minute for them to finally drive off and by the time they did shots were being fired and then it was over. I did see someone run up to Big's car and open the door but I can't tell if it was Diddy.

And even if it was him that doesn't prove he had no dealings cause if he already knew the plan then he wouldn't be worried about getting shot, AND it would make him look better to the public rushing to the car to see his "friend". :disdain:

Yes.... "Notorious" was Diddy and Voletta Wallace's P.O.V.... not the actual truth.... Diddy was in the car wit' Biggie when he got shot.... Diddy just wants to take the heat off of him....

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,423 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
2d2g4jt.jpg

Take that, take that.

:dead: I hate y'all b!tches.....

Cairo

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,578 38 16
Alleybux
I wish I could find that article for you but basically a girl and friend were hanging with puffy and some of his friends, she says that puffy asked the girls to close their eyes and they were sitting, she felt this dark presence and heard puffy chanting (i think) some things, she said that she didnt feel right and started praying and puffy gave her a mean glance, she claims that she got out of there.Im going to try to find that article for you

I read it, too & I will never forget it!! I think it was is the "Illuminati" thread....hope that helps!

Purrr

i got love for amala
Reaction score
Reactions
94,011 2,887 1,017
Alleybux
So question for y'all, since Diddy has always seemed to have a lot of deaths around him during peaks in his life do you think there will be anymore?

He is obviously trying to establish yet another era of "Diddy" with a new crop of musicians under his thumb taking the place of his old people. Ex. Dawn & Kaleena = Total. Rick Ross = Biggie. Nicki Minaj = Lil Kim, etc.

If he really did make a deal with the devil wouldn't that mean further people need to be killed to sustain his fortune and fame?

I remember reading an article some years ago where Diddy said he aspired to be the richest mogul/hip hop artist of all time, but the at time Eminem and a few others were 100s of thousands of dollar ahead of him. But I imagine he still wants that acclaim and money.

AlexandriaDiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,730 7 10
Alleybux
So question for y'all, since Diddy has always seemed to have a lot of deaths around him during peaks in his life do you think there will be anymore?

He is obviously trying to establish yet another era of "Diddy" with a new crop of musicians under his thumb taking the place of his old people. Ex. Dawn & Kaleena = Total. Rick Ross = Biggie. Nicki Minaj = Lil Kim, etc.

If he really did make a deal with the devil wouldn't that mean further people need to be killed to sustain his fortune and fame?

I remember reading an article some years ago where Diddy said he aspired to be the richest mogul/hip hop artist of all time, but the at time Eminem and a few others were 100s of thousands of dollar ahead of him. But I imagine he still wants that acclaim and money.

Well he has reached his goal because according to Forbes he is now the richest hip hop mogul.

But when it comes to net worth, Jay-Z is number two. The top spot goes to Sean “Diddy” Combs, who tops our accounting of rap’s richest with a fortune of $475 million, fueled by his interests in Sean John clothing, Bad Boy Worldwide record label and, most significantly, his Diageo joint-venture vodka brand Ciroc. Jay-Z ranks a close second, with $450 million.

The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest Artists - Zack O'Malley Greenburg - The Beat Report - Forbes

Purrr

i got love for amala
Reaction score
Reactions
94,011 2,887 1,017
Alleybux

Jasmine Benz

"Pick-Me" Hunter
Reaction score
Reactions
176,838 3,189 1,591
Alleybux
I heard he did work for Frank, and I read that Frank knew Melvin well....

Video: Frank Lucas Says P. Diddy's Father Melvin was a Big Hustler Back In Harlem

, Frank admitted that Sean Puffy Combs' father Melvin Combs was a big hustler back in Harlem. Frank said he was a good man and he recalls Melvin and him getting busted with a Keylo of Heroin back in 139th street and 3rd avenue in the early 70s. Frank talked about bailing Melvin out of the situation for $30,000k.
see above ^
Diddy has always made his dad seem like he was a true gangster. But in reality wasn't his dad sellling information on all the major Harlem dealers which got him shot to death. Not a drug deal gone wrong? He brags about his father's funeral was attended by all and he wore a fur to his father's funeral.

attachment.php

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,423 8,909 2,622
Alleybux

Diddy will never have another meal ticket like he had wit' Biggie..... I don't think there will be anymore deaths around him.... he aint got nothin' to gain from that garbage ass roster he got..... Rick Ross???????........... REALLY???.......... :dead:

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,081 7,776 1,021
Alleybux
see above ^

attachment.php
Yes I don't negate that but that doesn't mean he wasn't a snitch that was what I was getting at. I have yet to see someone refute the claim that he wasn't selling evidence to avoid prison

Is there any proof he was an informant or that he was lied on to be made out to be an informant that caused his death

~Wildflower~

꧁ CNS MS D.H.Sc. ꧂
Reaction score
Reactions
22,421 180 60
Alleybux
…. when biggie died diddy went back into the studio immedately to record missing you, according to faith he bullied faith evans into the studio, he actually threaten her….

Exactly HOW did Faith say that he bullied/ threatened her? I wanna know.

…I have seen people scared of Diddy for no damn reason. He doesn't intimidate me. In every story I have heard about Diddy acting ass (going off on Boom Kat on Making the Band, attacking the record executive, fronting in Los Angeles where Biggie was shot to death) he had security around him...
He is a straight punk ass

ZACKLY!!! This mofo always shows out with security. Ain’t nobody scared of him alone!!

~Wildflower~

꧁ CNS MS D.H.Sc. ꧂
Reaction score
Reactions
22,421 180 60
Alleybux
…I remember when biggie first died, mos def took to the stage and said this long ass poem. What he implied was there was blood shed so that diddy can become a star. Diddy was backstage watching the whole thing.

Please post a link or video of the Mos Def poem. Thnx.

I remember hearing something about his momma being a a bottom b!tch and he was the product.

Those blond wigs, blue contacts and furs make sense now, huh?

This. Preach!!!:silly:

Jboogiee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,238 38 1
Alleybux
smh

Those blond wigs, blue contacts and furs make sense now, huh?:twitcy:

p sh!tty aka Count Chocula THRIVES off of this sh!t.

bloodshed/sacrifice comes in different forms :rose-dead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXq6ldAqgBE&tracker=False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgiX53hjAPc&tracker=False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLlM-0fbco&tracker=False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AszPTJXIgM&tracker=False

:disdain:whatchu blind need sum glasses ta see *shawty lo voice*

Melvin being a "kingpin" is all in puffy's daddy fantasy. Melvin Combs was a hustler, but in noway was he one the same level as Nicki Barnes or Frank Lucas. Also, people in the know now suspect that Melvin was set up by the police to disrupt and take down some of the heroin trade in Harlem, that is why they arrested everybody with the exception of Melvin in the beginning. When they did arrest Melvin they deliberately released him after a short period in order to raise suspension among the hustlers. The police thought Melvin would have no choice but to snitch and turn state's evidence once it became clear he was a marked man. Melvin unfortunately was killed by a rival hustler before he was able to snitch, the hustler killed Melvin not because of business or snitching, but because Melvin was sleeping with the hustler's woman, I had thought the woman's name was Carmen, but it could have been Cassandra.

Janice Combs and her children were never in harm's way. The reason why she left Harlem and moved to Mount Vernon, was because she was the one who told the hustler where Melvin was going to be that night. She knew Melvin cheated, but she was sacred that he was about to leave her for the other woman. She thought that the hustler was just going beat Melvin up, she didn't know he was going to kill him. Once Melvin was killed, Janice became the other hustler's woman, but a few months later he himself was killed in a drug deal gone wrong. After loosing two men to murder, Janice left Harlem, some say because no other hustler wanted to take up with her, they called her the "black widow". Anyway, she left that life behind.

This is what I have been told by people who were deep into the game during the late 60s till the mid 70s.

That is because he didn't get a chance to snitch. What you say about Janice not being a model, but organizing "fashion shows" is true. However, the "fashion shows" were not real fashion shows, but was a way to hook up young attractive women (mostly her friends) with hustlers. She got paid to put theses "shows" together. She got shut down when a underage girl was xesually assaulted by one of the hustlers at a "fashion show". Janice was never charged, but it put a stop to her "fashion" career.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/di...led-being-police-informant-246763/index5.html

Neutrality

Spiritual
Reaction score
Reactions
11,455 21 22
Alleybux

If I'm not mistaken, Nicki minaj dropped him as her manager or whatever he was supposed to be for her and escaped. :dont-know:

Lizzypop

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,877 31 8
Alleybux
Here is the post that that person posted about witnessing Puffy being involved in a satanic ritual. Sorry, I can't link you back to the post. I just have it because I saved it to show someone else:
I concur with all the testimonies and will add my story. As many of you know I've been in the business for about 15yrs in various positions. My story is likend to Staceyrj, It was during the summer of 1994 a friend and I were in LA for the Soul Train Music Awards. I was working the event, one of my girlfriends was friends with Wolf (Now dead) he was one of Sean Combs bestfriends and I like to call him his male groupie on the payroll.

Anyway we chilled with Diddy, Wolf, Warren G, and a few others the following day after the awards and vowed to hangout when we got back east. That evening us girls caught our flight and arrived home safely, 2 day's later my girl get's a call from Wolf wanting to hang so we all agree to meet at Puffy's apartment which at the time was on 23rd street.

We get there and we commence to partying and hagning out, Smoking, drinking and doing the things you do when you hang-out. About 3-4 hours into the hang-out session Wolf calls myself, my girlfriend he's trying to holla at, and our other girlfriend to come downstairs.
So we leave everyone else and follow him I assume he asked just us based on the conversations we'd all been having back in Cali and earlier that evening. We get downstairs and the room is completely blackend out, I mean you could see but there was nothing but candles, black furniture and no windows. 1 of 2...

There were couches and a small table in the room, Wolf asked us if we believed in GOD? We all said yes. Nobody was really taking crap seriously hell we was F#$^cked-up, anyway he asked us individually what we wanted out of life and if by some chance we could have would we do anything for it? Like young chicks we all basically in unison was hell yea! He said good and told us to sit down on the floor, so we did. Puffy wasn't saying anything during our initial questioning, then he joined us on the floor. We sat in complete silence for about 10 minutes just looking back at one another, and then Wolf, Puffy and Suga Dice statred chanting this crazy stuff. At this time the room started to become colder and colder by the minute to the point I was becoming uncomfortable cause I likes it hot all the time.

Still our dumb ass's didn't move or say anything that is until they started talking in voices that didn't sound like what they were previously talking in. At this point it was so cold in the room you could see your breath and I was completely not up for what was going down or about to go down, hell I didn't know what was happening all I know is I knew it was time to go I didn't want to play anymore. I motioned to get up and Wolf shot me a look that seemed to go right through me, I was scared then. I tried to move but couldn't so I just started praying, praying real hard (something I hadn't done ever). I didn't do it out loud but the more i prayed the angrier they got it seemed until Puffy looked at me and told me to get out not anyone else to get out, I was so scared I didn't even look back at my other two friends I just went up back upstairs. I grabbed my coat and left honestly everyone left upstairs seemed to be looking at me real crazy, I got home and tried to forget what happened.

The next night I had what I thought was a nightmare but it was as real to me as I'm sitting her typing, I was laying in bed and about to dose off to sleep when I smelled something, mind you I was in my apartment alone and hadn't cooked anything all day. It was a rancid smell almost like a foul man's odor, then my apartment became Ice cold like the night before, and as I tried to wake myself up I felt hands holding me down. Again I prayed to GOD to help me, that what ever was happening to me please save me, it felt like I prayed and struggled all night.

When I finally woke up the next morning my body felt like it had been through a battle I was sore and my upper arms were bruised. I later told my Nana (very, very religious) what happened and she said that somebody or something was after my soul. I went on for a couple more years tetering on the edge before I became born again and realized what was trying to be done to me sad thing is, I was so eager and xious to be down and get put on I almost sold my soul to the devil to get ahead.

Obivious some of us made different choices...

briee37

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 22 2
Alleybux

Exactly HOW did Faith say that he bullied/ threatened her? I wanna know.

ZACKLY!!! This mofo always shows out with security. Ain’t nobody scared of him alone!!

In the book that faith evans written, she said diddy called her and told her to come down to the studio and lay down her vocals for the missing you track. Faith told him that she felt it was to soon for her, he then blew up on the phone and told her that she was messing with his money and that he was never going to forget that. Diddy actually said that he was not going to let her mess with his money. I remember reading this in@the book like it was today.

Beharie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,263 435 139
Alleybux
I want to know more about the Diddy/Shyne situation. I remember shyne saying that diddy saved his own arse during the trial. The witness that helped diddy was the same witness that destroyed shyne. Shyne talked alot about himself being a "PAWN" in diddys games. Someone was mentioning something else about Diddy having something to do with shyne being deported as soon as he got out. (or something like that.)

briee37

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 22 2
Alleybux
In a xxl mag interview by dj premier. Premier said diddy and him got into a argument over a beat for biggie. Premier said diddy told him that he did not like the beat he gave biggie and that he (premier) has lost his touch and that he was'nt making good beats anymore. Premier said he felt like he was trying to play him because diddy said all that to him with his bodyguards with him. Premier got a call from biggie telling premier to meet him in the studio and to bring the beat with him. Premier told biggie that diddy did'nt like the beat, biggie said he liked the beat and that he still wanted the beat. Premier went to the studio alone (@ the time biggie and jeru was beefing) at first it was just biggie and premier. But slowly people started to arrive at the studio including diddy. So biggie goes into the the booth to lay his first verse and in the first line premier noticed he was talking about jeru, so premier stop the track and asked biggie is that how you feel, biggie said yes I told you I have unfinished business with your boy jeru. Premier said jeru and diddy talked about that already that's when diddy said he did'nt agree . That's when biggie said that was more of an argument between diddy and jeru, that's when premier realized he was being set up and he (premier) told them that if anyone jump on jeru that he was coming back with him and then he laughed under his breath. The song got done. I just wanted to tell this story because of the anniverse and that diddy was just as sh!tty as puufy.

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,423 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
In a xxl mag interview by dj premier. Premier said diddy and him got into a argument over a beat for biggie. Premier said diddy told him that he did not like the beat he gave biggie and that he (premier) has lost his touch and that he was'nt making good beats anymore. Premier said he felt like he was trying to play him because diddy said all that to him with his bodyguards with him. Premier got a call from biggie telling premier to meet him in the studio and to bring the beat with him. Premier told biggie that diddy did'nt like the beat, biggie said he liked the beat and that he still wanted the beat. Premier went to the studio alone (@ the time biggie and jeru was beefing) at first it was just biggie and premier. But slowly people started to arrive at the studio including diddy. So biggie goes into the the booth to lay his first verse and in the first line premier noticed he was talking about jeru, so premier stop the track and asked biggie is that how you feel, biggie said yes I told you I have unfinished business with your boy jeru. Premier said jeru and diddy talked about that already that's when diddy said he did'nt agree . That's when biggie said that was more of an argument between diddy and jeru, that's when premier realized he was being set up and he (premier) told them that if anyone jump on jeru that he was coming back with him and then he laughed under his breath. The song got done. I just wanted to tell this story because of the anniverse and that diddy was just as sh!tty as puufy.

WAIT HOLLUP!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!........... HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!........... *BACK TRACK*......... This muthafucka said WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!

How fµck!n' dare Diddy try to insult Premo....... Premo is hands down the GREATEST Producer to ever grace the presence of Hip-Hop.... how many classics has Diddy produced???????...... and YES this is a legitimate question because Diddy isn't that much of a producer like he claims..... whenever he's doin' a video from a studio.... he is turnin' the knobs to an already finished song makin' it seem like he knows what he is doin'..... Diddy is the same mofo that took credit for comin' up wit' the Premise of the Juicy Sample.... when it was in fact Pete Rock.... yes that Pete Rock remix is the original version of "Juicy" before the Trackmasters laced it..... Diddy always tries to give himself credit for work that he didn't do.....

DJ Premier at 80 years old will still be better than Puffy at 24..... he needs to fall back wit' that bµllsh!t.....

LOL at Diddy don't want it wit' Jeru neither.... remember "One Day"???.....

briee37

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,057 22 2
Alleybux
Premeir had me lmao! In that interview. I take it they were all scared of jeru, cause they did'nt touch premier in that studio. Diddy was frontin in front of his bodyguards . If he had said something like that to premier alone, premier would have beat that azz!