Quantcast

RHOA P0RSH@ fans ONLY... are these butt shots, fat transfer or implants in this photo?

Do you personally think Porsha Williams had

• illegal BUTT SHOTS

• repeated FAT TRANSFERS

• butt implants

• she’s all NATURAL with a little weight gain

• a COMBINATION of butt shots + fat transfers like KMichelle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
That does not look good at all. Y'all mock Kenya's ass but Porsha's is just as bad if not worse. Kenya work just looks bad bc it's hard basement fillers, but her proportions are still symmetrical and not circus-like
I dunno. Porsha's ass is bad but that block Kenya carries around is just ... unnaturally bad. At least Porsha could play it off as being somewhat natural (if we didn't see before pics). Kenya's just look like a very bad ass job, especially when she's in swimwear or bodycon outfits. It's really the only thing that keeps her from being a perfect 10.

It's unfortunate that they both butchered themselves because Kenya and Porsha both had naturally nice slender frames.

Just Log Off

Sorry I called your mother a ho.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
65,451 2,226 1,154
Alleybux
I don't give a damn about her face.. Stay focus, we discussing her ass not her face
That font really wants people to know that Porsha is ugly but little does her dense ass know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone think she’s hot.

Dont tell that font though. Shell come in guns a blazing.

Anyway I think it’s both. She had ass when she first came on the show. Asses do get bigger when you gain weight. I have a big butt always had it since high school. When I gained my ass got bigger so that isnt uncommon. HOWEVER I do think she got a transfer because she constantly gains in the stomach area then when you see her again she’s magically snatched. The extra fat is going somewhere. :disdain

*shrug

That ass is fat though and I can appreciate it.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Kenya ass looks horrible! That's why she wear more dresses than pants. If Porsha ass is fake, Kenya should get some advice from Porsha cause her ass looks nice, whether its real or fake. Period! I hope Kenya not stuck with those cement rocks
Rolling eyes. Now people who wear more dresses than pants because they have fake derrieres. Yall just make sh!t up hoping that it would stick. Dresses are cooler and more feminine especially in humid, hot temperatures. You wear light, flowing breathable dresses (sometimes without undergarments) to get some airflow down there. I guarantee women who stay in pants in the hot, humid southeastern summer months have stanky snatch and yeast infections.

Reaction score
Reactions
93,137 4,440 3,876
Alleybux
I’m more interested in what she did to her face. She looks soooo. different.
Came here to say that
I'm so late n just watched the reunion n Marlo said sumin about her new face n she didn't deny it...I didn't even realize how much it changed til she said that. Some is age+?weight gain but the shape is almost different. She has been getting subtle work over time to make it look natural I think

PrettyAmyriah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,845 646 525
Alleybux
That font really wants people to know that Porsha is ugly but little does her dense ass know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Someone think she’s hot.

Dont tell that font though. Shell come in guns a blazing.

Anyway I think it’s both. She had ass when she first came on the show. Asses do get bigger when you gain weight. I have a big butt always had it since high school. When I gained my ass got bigger so that isnt uncommon. HOWEVER I do think she got a transfer because she constantly gains in the stomach area then when you see her again she’s magically snatched. The extra fat is going somewhere. :disdain

*shrug

That ass is fat though and I can appreciate it.

In MY eyes she's ugly and your dense ass can stay mad about it... Not everyone has to think your surgically enhanced long faced fave is the resemblance of "cute" I've seen cute before and Porsha doesn't fit the description of it.

Now go back to cowardly trying to non quote with ya baby grinch faced ass.

briochebuns

Psst .. What?
Reaction score
Reactions
22,495 324 123
Alleybux
Did Porsha get jaw surgery or was it just veneers that fixed her underbite? Asking so I know what to take to my dental surgeon.

HoneyPotTrap

The Quintessential Trap Baby | Album Drops 2024
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
And they be swearing up and down she was always cute and her ass is homegrown. Then we see the evidence from the pics before the procedures. Whew her OG face was hit.
That nose and chin aren't homegrown, either.

Lordfunkbox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,060 5,343 4,931
Alleybux
In season 7 Porsha admitted to getting lipo. I'm pretty sure she had it transferred to her ass. Also her booty looked lumpy and bumpy in season 8 when they were in Miami.

Alexandra20

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,121 1,006 1,075
Alleybux
I mean this was Porsha in her first season. She looks like she just gained weight over the years.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-503-28_0.jpg

Lovedogmom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,378 2,414 1,366
Alleybux
Rolling eyes. Now people who wear more dresses than pants because they have fake derrieres. Yall just make sh!t up hoping that it would stick. Dresses are cooler and more feminine especially in humid, hot temperatures. You wear light, flowing breathable dresses (sometimes without undergarments) to get some airflow down there. I guarantee women who stay in pants in the hot, humid southeastern summer months have stanky snatch and yeast infections.
Pants show your shape. People on LSA say the same thing about Kim Kardashian . Kenya ass is fuc$ed up, get over it.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Pants show your shape. People on LSA say the same thing about Kim Kardashian . Kenya ass is fuc$ed up, get over it.
And Kim, Porsha and Kenya's behind all look disproportionate. That does not take away from the point that wearing pants in the Georgia summer weather is stanky ASF. And it is ridiculous to think that dresses do not show your shape, they do. If you have a banging body, your shape will show in both a dress and pants. If you have no shape, it will reveal itself in both a dress and a pair of pants. Just admit your original post was idiotic and you did not, or could not think it through when you implied that Kenya and women who wear dresses do so because they have fake derrieres. Put on some nice summer dresses, go commando, and allow precious to breathe. People who know better, do better. Others choose to remain in their stupidity and ignorance. So be it.

fIverdream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,997 813 402
Alleybux
And Kim, Porsha and Kenya's behind all look disproportionate. That does not take away from the point that wearing pants in the Georgia summer weather is stanky ASF. And it is ridiculous to think that dresses do not show your shape, they do. If you have a banging body, your shape will show in both a dress and pants. If you have no shape, it will reveal itself in both a dress and a pair of pants. Just admit your original post was idiotic and you did not, or could not think it through when you implied that Kenya and women who wear dresses do so because they have fake derrieres. Put on some nice summer dresses, go commando, and allow precious to breathe. People who know better, do better. Others choose to remain in their stupidity and ignorance. So be it.
Wearing pants in the state of Georgia is stanky?

You guys are out of your minds lolol I swear, she's wearing lightweight athletic pants

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,875 2,671 2,250
Alleybux
Wearing pants in the state of Georgia is stanky?

You guys are out of your minds lolol I swear, she's wearing lightweight athletic pants
You did not read the original post regarding this matter before you jumped in, carry on.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,487 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
I liked skinny Porsha's body better, some women don't look right with big ass tits..she is one of them.

She had that baby and turned into Miss Dianne eating pizzas on Cordell's white couch!

That's a NEW ORLEANS ninja for ya....can't dirty up his clean house cher!

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,386 730 56
Alleybux
If she did have work done, I don't think it was recent. Her ass been fat for many season. In season 11/12 when she was going through it with Dennis her ass was unnecessarily HUGE. Especially after the second engagement, she would be walking around her house/kitchen on RHOA and I couldn't help but stare and be perplexed. Looks like she lost some fat in her thighs and stomach but this sized butt in the OP pic isn't new. Maybe she got some lip to get rid of stomach/thighs but it doesn't look like (to me) that anything more was added to her butt recently.

Umar Wife

Stop Askin Bout The School
Reaction score
Reactions
78,039 5,182 3,310
Alleybux
I’ve always said that if I get surgery I want my body to look like hers.

Whatever procedures she got in the face and body are WELL DONE. It’s hard to describe but her face looks more defined yet soft now. Her body also looks good particularly when she works out to keep it toned.

It’s rare that I see women with good surgery on face and body. I have to give her props on that and I high key want the names of the doctors who did her.

Cora Cora

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
9,228 890 1,012
Alleybux
Whorsha is on her third BBL and y'all just now catching up? Her and Mama Diane been stuffed like turkeys. She gains weight especially to get lipo to add to her ass. That ass looks heavy and is not natural she had a flat booty when she debuted on RHOA.

Now her face has been remixed to the gods. She got new teeth, chin reduction, lip fillers, face fillers and a nose job. Marlo called it she has a whole new face. Horse teeth and all.

LSA gives so many passes to the celebs they like. Y'all praise Ciara for being so beautiful when y'all know damn well her face been remixed to the gods. Yet y'all tear Lala Anthony apart. The bias here is so interested. Beyonce is also on round 2 of BBL but these stans swear she is all natural.

Reaction score
Reactions
70,621 9,987 1,376
Alleybux

I’ve always said that if I get surgery I want my body to look like hers.

Whatever procedures she got in the face and body are WELL DONE. It’s hard to describe but her face looks more defined yet soft now. Her body also looks good particularly when she works out to keep it toned.

It’s rare that I see women with good surgery on face and body. I have to give her props on that and I high key want the names of the doctors who did her.
aim high

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
Been told yall back sessions ago when she was still new she got her ass done and done again and again and people all but wanted to kill my ass.. LOL if u got work done just own it, sh!t a lot of women getting it done, just be real about it...no biggie