Quantcast

Pascale Rowe “MsBlingMiami” is on her Shady Nonsense... AGAIN!

PROV0CATEUR

Flyin Air Bronco Like Diddy
Reaction score
Reactions
348,337 17,355 6,657
Alleybux
I’m scrolling through IG and I see this.

I was like... this b!tch is probably finding a way to scam people. I kept scrolling but I was like hmm let me play. So I text the number and this is what I get back.

97900BCA-535D-4BC4-8C1A-6768A992E089.jpeg

593FAEAE-786A-4DB3-A56C-CF728F3CAC64.jpeg

Pascale, you said this was driven by God. Only to find out you’re trying to expand your virtual Rolodex? b!tch, did you even send them people their books yet? It’s been like what... 10 years?

PROV0CATEUR

Reaction score
Reactions
348,337 17,355 6,657
Alleybux
So... this b!tch came out with a second book but NEVER shipped the first?

51o2tM4S1KL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The first book was called bossed up without getting bossed around. I feel like the feds will get her ass this year. God willing.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,404 5,929 2,757
Alleybux
I used to follow her when Instagram first came out but then I stopped because I was confused by what she was even relevant for.

Bubba Bexley

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
342,467 19,422 1,283
Alleybux
I only remember this scammer because her man’s Side chick exposed him and then Miami played like she didn’t know.

What occupation does this woman claim to have?

3sugarspls

bonnet association affiliate
Reaction score
Reactions
47,887 3,028 1,002
Alleybux
That’s so weird. She ain’t sending no cash app payments, she just wants people to join her texting list so she can advertise in their messages. So weird.

PROV0CATEUR

Reaction score
Reactions
348,337 17,355 6,657
Alleybux
I only remember this scammer because her man’s Side chick exposed him and then Miami played like she didn’t know.

What occupation does this woman claim to have?
She took those bedazzle commercials seriously. She’s a rhinestone connoisseur.

Globalmix

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 22 14
Alleybux
She back with her fake positivity talking about god and she needs to help people with business when her ***** funding her life

PROV0CATEUR

Reaction score
Reactions
348,337 17,355 6,657
Alleybux

Queen Vannah

Vannah da Plug
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
197,444 3,762 508
Alleybux

I was like... this b!tch is probably finding a way to scam people. I kept scrolling but I was like hmm let me play. So I text the number and this is what I get back.

View attachment 2519404
View attachment 2519395

Pascale, you said this was driven by God. Only to find out you’re trying to expand your virtual Rolodex? b!tch, did you even send them people their books yet? It’s been like what... 10 years?

I will NEVER forget her scamming those Chanel pillows lmao. It’s so much easier for her to her a job.

teeteesleeps

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 3
Alleybux

View attachment 2519404
View attachment 2519395

And the Truth Shall set you FREE and this is what y'all have done for me... I get introduced to Ms. Bling and I start to see her on IG and i'm like WOW she is BOSS. Beautiful house, beautiful car, pretty face, love god, business doing well, cute clothes.. l am haitian, worked in corporate america for a luxury co and i'm like what is her sweet sauce to this success. I start googling these business articles about her , and I notice the same damn theme.. she worked at Amex, quit her job and took a leap of faith, prayed a lot and poof! Created a business. I keep looking to read the how, the why? she started her business other then she took crystals and put them on clothes. Then I see her in a IG show and something ain't adding up. Her bags, car, diamonds, etc.. do you know what kind of NET PROFIT you have to make to sustain that ! So I dig and dig and I find out ole girl is financed by Capo, house aint hers, cars are leased ...are the damn bags even real? ??? I feel bad for all the young ladies looking at her as an inspiration only to know it's a MAN holding her down!

KelisiaDXB

Bad gyal nuh easy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,137 71 44
Alleybux
It’s crazy how as black women we do this sh*t to each other. Stay shitting on each other. I pray for all of you, that’s why I left USA and live abroad because I can’t stand how y’all treat each other. Would’ya look at y’all, can’t even be happy for a black woman winning, don’t know her finances but so quick to assume she’s a scammer. Wtf is wrong with y’all yo? If she is a scammer or what not then she’ll face her fate, don’t worry about how she’s living, y’all some weirdos.

Globalmix

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 22 14
Alleybux
It’s crazy how as black women we do this sh*t to each other. Stay shitting on each other. I pray for all of you, that’s why I left USA and live abroad because I can’t stand how y’all treat each other. Would’ya look at y’all, can’t even be happy for a black woman winning, don’t know her finances but so quick to assume she’s a scammer. Wtf is wrong with y’all yo? If she is a scammer or what not then she’ll face her fate, don’t worry about how she’s living, y’all some weirdos.
She’s the one shitting on other black women. Robbing them and not delivering the books. She’s “winning” because she has a fake life on Instagram. Oh okay.

KelisiaDXB

Bad gyal nuh easy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,137 71 44
Alleybux
She’s the one shitting on other black women. Robbing them and not delivering the books. She’s “winning” because she has a fake life on Instagram. Oh okay.
Every person got their refund. Go do your research. Next you’ll accuse me of being MsBling but I call it how I see it.

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,257 37,367 12,068
Alleybux

View attachment 2519404
View attachment 2519395

How is she still getting away with scamming people

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,257 37,367 12,068
Alleybux
And the Truth Shall set you FREE and this is what y'all have done for me... I get introduced to Ms. Bling and I start to see her on IG and i'm like WOW she is BOSS. Beautiful house, beautiful car, pretty face, love god, business doing well, cute clothes.. l am haitian, worked in corporate america for a luxury co and i'm like what is her sweet sauce to this success. I start googling these business articles about her , and I notice the same damn theme.. she worked at Amex, quit her job and took a leap of faith, prayed a lot and poof! Created a business. I keep looking to read the how, the why? she started her business other then she took crystals and put them on clothes. Then I see her in a IG show and something ain't adding up. Her bags, car, diamonds, etc.. do you know what kind of NET PROFIT you have to make to sustain that ! So I dig and dig and I find out ole girl is financed by Capo, house aint hers, cars are leased ...are the damn bags even real? ??? I feel bad for all the young ladies looking at her as an inspiration only to know it's a MAN holding her down!
This makes sense

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,029 1,551 1,669
Alleybux

Who is Capo?
She’s a cute woman I’ll give her that.
something is off I’ll give her that as well

BlondeHoldEm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,363 198 92
Alleybux
She’s at it again!! Like why doesn’t anyone comment how she scammed people out of her pre orders ?!!
Edited to say - I learned about this here - that she scammed people for her book pre sales.
but now above I see she refunded everyone so if that’s true then I stand corrected.

SecretKeeper

From Arizona to California
Reaction score
Reactions
14,181 589 162
Alleybux
So she’s collecting money to distribute money? I know people do this for charities, fundraisers for communities efforts and with the collection basket at church but if you’re a “boss” why do you need your followers to donate money so you can “bless” somebody? She said she donated a portion, well use the portion you donated (she makes profits from those books and clothes she sells, right?) and stop requesting more money from existing consumers. I haven’t seen any actual Boss male or female do this.

Globalmix

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 22 14
Alleybux
So she’s collecting money to distribute money? I know people do this for charities, fundraisers for communities efforts and with the collection basket at church but if you’re a “boss” why do you need your followers to donate money so you can “bless” somebody? She said she donated a portion, well use the portion you donated (she makes profits from those books and clothes she sells, right?) and stop requesting more money from existing consumers. I haven’t seen any actual Boss male or female do this.
She needs to stop being a fake boss. She joined the biggest fake boss coach stormy now. So she’s just like all the other old hoes who act like they got money for ig

babylove999

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,700 872 339
Alleybux

She probably hasn’t donated sh!t. She said she doesn’t trust Red Cross but reading thru comments it looks like she’s the one who can’t be trusted.

sneakerk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 491 163
Alleybux
Lol

Last edited:

sneakerk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 491 163
Alleybux
Lol yea she doing some fraud .

Last edited:

sneakerk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 491 163
Alleybux

Globalmix

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 22 14
Alleybux
She’s at it again!! Like why doesn’t anyone comment how she scammed people out of her pre orders ?!!
Edited to say - I learned about this here - that she scammed people for her book pre sales.
but now above I see she refunded everyone so if that’s true then I stand corrected.
So it’s been months since the Haiti earthquake. Where are the donations and money she collected? If she does do something it’s because she gets called out. Once again collected people money for no reason

sneakerk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 491 163
Alleybux
So it’s been months since the Haiti earthquake. Where are the donations and money she collected? If she does do something it’s because she gets called out. Once again collected people money for no reason
She got the ppp loan too,but she says she’s a millionaire. So all them cars leased and them bags fake ?

babylove999

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,700 872 339
Alleybux
Look in the Miami post . New information there .Bling has a online store. That house and cars in her scammer guy name.

What Miami post? On her IG she recently just bought a new rolls Royce, her company make that much money? Her clothes look cheaply made.

sneakerk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,714 491 163
Alleybux
What Miami post? On her IG she recently just bought a new rolls Royce, her company make that much money? Her clothes look cheaply made.

Lol I don’t believe her company makes that much money . Look in the thread Miami Tea Ch 5 2021. They speak about Bling there . The owner of the house belongs to the guy Bling dates (Capo). The information is in that thread .

MBRamirez

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
25 1
Alleybux
She got the ppp loan too,but she says she’s a millionaire. So all them cars leased and them bags fake ?
Wow… that’s crazy! What can a Millionaire do with $20,000 lol and to get only that little money she have to show income of $100,000. Smh ‍♀️

PROV0CATEUR

Reaction score
Reactions
348,337 17,355 6,657
Alleybux

shes finna get robbed and they are going to be pissed because a lot of her sh!t is fake according to old Lsa threads

teeteesleeps

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 3
Alleybux

shes finna get robbed and they are going to be pissed because a lot of her sh!t is fake according to old Lsa threads

I think her bags are real. I worked at Chanel and her bags were real. But who did man that be able to front that lifestyle. Her bags and shoes are like $14k a pop. And she rocks Chanel ready to ware. How ? im working in private equity and how does she do it?