Quantcast

pastor encouraging hate groups under the guise of Christianity

Orange Moon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,527 1,640 497
Alleybux
At my relatives house. They, of course, have their tv on in the background to TBN like they always do (I previously posted about this)

Current pastor, white, IDK who it is, telling his followers that enemy is trying to take control of the nation and they need to fight back. God runs the country, not the president, and he's encouraging his followers to patrol and protect the streets and put things back in order. The incoming govt is the 'devil' and causing division. And handpicking parts of verses to justify his sermon.

These white pastors are literally subliminally encouraging riots and hate groups like the proud boys because their preferred candidate did not win.

5656a2085bb011fbc394f48d9c53f0ff.jpg

EnterAName

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,780 181 11
Alleybux
This is why I don't go to church anymore. esp not those led by white people. All the racists and demons are in church pretending to be christians.

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,054 580 72
Alleybux
This is why I don't go to church anymore. esp not those led by white people. All the racists and demons are in church pretending to be christians.

Same. I've realized that a lot of people preach Christ and church-like and come home and do everything but be Christ-like, especially many of the white Christians. I find it hard to be in their presence without having some biting thought in the back of my mind that says they aren't trustworthy.

Pettypisces

Pretty on the outside, petty on the inside
Reaction score
Reactions
223,692 4,802 397
Alleybux
I saw a SUV with chalk on the rear window saying “Jesus is Lord, Trump is president” today at a park.

They had a lil girl and my daughter asked if she could go play with her but my husband was loud and petty talking bout “no, cause I’m sure her trump supporting parents don’t wear masks” lol. They started frowning and grumbling to themselves but didn’t have anything to say lol

These people are sick and don’t even understand their own religion.