Quantcast

UPDATE Pastor John Gray is cheating again! Side Chick releases receipts!!!

SunsetMood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,609 3,037 827
Alleybux
Girl, Avenger will always be with that mess of a man. She's a fool. I can say forgive once, but several times and he brought his innocent babies in his mess too?? (Talking to his side piece about his wife on camera and having his baby in it, saying his wife doesn't cook).
That would have been it for me, but she still stays. Sad really.
Yeah involving the babies is when i would have went postal.

hazeleyes71

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
507 29 3
Alleybux
tenor.gif
This gif is TOO MUCH LOL

Attachments

• laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif
    laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif
    975.2 KB · Views: 18

rejuvenation12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,693 3,905 487
Alleybux
Can you link the thread?

myshugashuga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
172,947 5,556 1,100
Alleybux

LMAO at putting the year in parentheses in order to keep track.

jcoll

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,699 1,776 447
Alleybux
Shoot why can’t I see I see the latest threads when I click the links.

Healthy4Life

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
166,292 8,283 152
Alleybux
Aventer will stay because she likes the "limelight of the ministry".

She know exactly what's going on but, she won't leave because she also feels like she got to prove something to those that hook up with her husband.

If you remember the first time he got caught and how she got up in front of the church and went on the rage and blamed it all on the woman and stated how she would fight for her marriage etc...

Yeah... she not leaving.

Start at 3:33 mark

knc286

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,540 1,443 463
Alleybux
The way she grabbed the mic from him at 3:35. Omg. Love doesn’t live here anymore.

She loves being a pastor’s wife and she is long suffering. sad.

Instead of putting scripture on the strange woman, she needs to put scripture on “16 yr old john who couldn’t get a date” or the “4 yr old with a grown man’s urine in his mouth”

knc286

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,540 1,443 463
Alleybux
Lol. He has an eczema down there. And he cannot see down there when he shaves so he has a patch down there. Lmao.

welldamndog

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,508 352 32
Alleybux
I'm so completely through with him and all of this. A few obvious things at this point.
1. Dude been gay/gay -leaning since he was a kid. He pays for all the female attention he can to try to combat it (won't work)
2. Dude has never had the heart of a pastor (shephard) but has gifts of comedy and charisma that he parlayed into a preaching profession. He preaches as a job just like you can become a mechanic or nurse. It's just a job to him
3. From just what he's admitted I'd be real hesistant/cafeful with him around children
4. Aviatrice is addicted to money spotlight and pictures herself as a bad b. Unless a super-clear way out presents itself (I think she got screwed in prenup shenanigans), she will happily stay for the perks regardless of what he does. Particularly if the micro-p allegations are true, clearly she's not there for the xes. He's corny lame and weird so that's not it. It's a money play. He's not going anywhere because he needs that first family image as part of his brand.
5. The side chicks clearly are just in it for the money/trips/perks. Aint' nobody head over heels for what he's bringing to the table
6. Fairly certain the whole 30-yo-virgin thing was not by choice.

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,595 7,157 2,770
Alleybux
I'm so completely through with him and all of this. A few obvious things at this point.
1. Dude been gay/gay -leaning since he was a kid. He pays for all the female attention he can to try to combat it (won't work)
2. Dude has never had the heart of a pastor (shephard) but has gifts of comedy and charisma that he parlayed into a preaching profession. He preaches as a job just like you can become a mechanic or nurse. It's just a job to him
3. From just what he's admitted I'd be real hesistant/cafeful with him around children
4. Aviatrice is addicted to money spotlight and pictures herself as a bad b. Unless a super-clear way out presents itself (I think she got screwed in prenup shenanigans), she will happily stay for the perks regardless of what he does. Particularly if the micro-p allegations are true, clearly she's not there for the xes. He's corny lame and weird so that's not it. It's a money play. He's not going anywhere because he needs that first family image as part of his brand.
5. The side chicks clearly are just in it for the money/trips/perks. Aint' nobody head over heels for what he's bringing to the table

You are 100% correct and you are spot on with #2

He was a church comedian and he parlayed that into preaching. He never wanted to do that in the first place. Joel Osteen put him on when they saw him in the church doing comedy and his jokes and demeanor as you mentioned got him put on to preaching and then an OWN show, etc. and he was in too deep. He needs to walk away and stop playing with God. Do his comedy. All this aside, he is sort of funny.

Karisma2005

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
158,608 3,594 765
Alleybux
Aventer will stay because she likes the "limelight of the ministry".

She know exactly what's going on but, she won't leave because she also feels like she got to prove something to those that hook up with her husband.

If you remember the first time he got caught and how she got up in front of the church and went on the rage and blamed it all on the woman and stated how she would fight for her marriage etc...

Yeah... she not leaving.

Start at 3:33 mark

Girl… no wonder hes still slanging peen all over Texas. Shes definitely not going anywhere

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,595 7,157 2,770
Alleybux
Girl… no wonder hes still slanging peen all over Texas. Shes definitely not going anywhere
This clown still posting on IG..WTF..the nerve! His wife have the nerve to be talking about PRIDE is not a good thing and her joke of a husband is doing prideful mess!

He ain't been called to sh!t! The nerve of him!!

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Wait you said a couple things that got my eyes open what do you mean careful with the kids are you saying what I’m thinking? Secondly she got screwed in the prenup now she got a whole degree how she let that happen.

welldamndog

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,508 352 32
Alleybux
Wait you said a couple things that got my eyes open what do you mean careful with the kids are you saying what I’m thinking? Secondly she got screwed in the prenup now she got a whole degree how she let that happen.
I'm saying he said on the video he was molested at 4 years old and tasted a man's urine. One video he was talking about a pδrn addiciton at 11yo. The last time he got caught, he said the other woman was speaking to the "16 yo me". It is clear from his statements that he endured developmental stunting prior to becoming a man and that is a condition that historically has tons of bad consequences later in life if not addressed.