Paula Abdul again reminding us why she's one of the baddest to grace a stage

Reactions
41,972 1,455 1,435
Alleybux
I guess it’s been so long people can’t pick up the obvious sarcasm in the title. Paula Abdul was laughed out of the music business thanks to that performance. The choreography is dope.

Last edited:
Cold Hearted Snake
Reactions
40,509 3,063 1,407
Alleybux
She’s kind of overrated. If it wasn’t for American Idol, I doubt she would be half as relevant as she is today.

More like underrated

Her choreography and dancing is still unmatched

And speaking of AI, she was the first long before all these other singers went to reality TV judging

The Culture

Recent Posts

Rapper Shock G dead.
Any confirmation on how he passed? I don't think it's been determined yet. I think they are still running toxicology tests. Every day I check...
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with J0shua Jackson When They First Met
Fucking on the first date is a requirement. Im not wasting my time on shrimp dick and bad strokes, I’m old.
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Where is this from??? Hahahahahaha A movie called The Blues Brothers Full movie
  • Poll
“My wife inherited $800K. She put $300K toward our mortgage and $500K in her own bank account”
is inheritance supposed to be shared? its not technically income. eta: okay i went back and read it isnt community property. He should not feel...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
Did Amani convert to Christianity? She's wearing a cross and it looks like Woody is wearing a crucifix.
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
So...you don't know that WE ALL pay unemployment INSURANCE? What other people? some of us pay more than others and some of us never get any back
The Ghana tea thread
Yes with his fake American accent . Is he still with that light skin girl?? Lmao i like him though.There’s something very down to earth about him.
Top Bottom