Quantcast

Pearl Jr and her sidekick 'Peter' 'exposed' on twitter

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
Hi MJ fam. I posted about this in the MJ Miscellaneous thread but after speaking to another font in DM, thought it might be better to create a thread so more people can be aware. I am not able to post the tweet in question because it would be against LSA rules.

Background for those who don't know: Pearl Jr is a 'journalist' who states she has evidence that MJ faked his death. She has made 3 DVD's with her 'evidence' which she sells to naive fans. One of her main arguments is that she's spent thousands of hours on the phone to Michael himself, who she claims is Peter. Peter comes to this site to try to recruit people for his own forum. I don't think he has claimed he is MJ but he does creepy stuff like posting collections of rare memorabilia (which some people think is stolen), and mimicks MJs voice. (He sounds ridiculous but this has not stopped Pearl and thousands of lonely, vulnerable women into thinking that it's MJ). He has not disputed Pearls claims. He goes on live chats on his forum and many of these women seem to think they are in some kind of personal relationship with him. He has fairly large followings on twitter, facebook and his forum. Both of these people, in my opinion, are batshit.

A few years ago, a group of fans exposed who he really was, a guy who has spends his life mimicking MJ. This is the first time I think he has been exposed in a live chat. What happened (what I posted in the other thread):

'Peter' was doing a live chat and he accidentally flipped his phone and showed himself to be the overweight imposter that he is. He then tried to delete the evidence but one of his followers snapped it and put it on twitter. It's still there but I won't post it here. Pearl of course is now saying that it's MJs disguise. Lol. She gots to get her investment back somehow I guess.

The twitter user who posted this is someone who believed Pearl and her purchased DVDs apparently.

Last edited:

Xscape

*The dark thoughts in your head*
Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
TrayC, Thank you so much for bringing this info out in the open. This has truly gone on way too long.

It is the intent of Peter Midani and his followers to throw Pearl Jr under the bus, claiming she is the only one responsible, but Make no mistake.. Peter Midani admitted on LSA to giving her permission to share their conversations so he knew very well what she was saying and promoting.

I know people who buy into this whole labor of love lie but hear me out. If Michael was discovered alive by the mainstream, what would happen.. Especially to the person he decided to reach out and go public to.. That person is set for life.. For bringing Michael back to the world. Seventy five thousand dollars is chump change compared to millions and millions of potential income if the risk panned out.

Pearl may be crazy but She ain't stupid. And Using the argument of being biased against Peter for sounding similar to Michael to certain .people again is not logical when 99.9% of impersonators and tribute artists have no qualms nor problem about their real identity known and in fact prefers that so no misunderstanding happens. Peter uses his Michael like voice to seduce young girls who are MJ fans into cyber or phone xes with him. Plus, Because of what Pearl Jr has promoted him as, They think they are involved with Michael in a secret life.

Please. It's fake. Glad to see him busted, although I am sure another claim of being hacked and stolen identity will come up. And these people buy it because they're that desperate that they are close to Michael somehow, even when its not him.

Crazy. Also, He supports Shana.

Thanks again Tray C :)

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
I wouldn’t really worry about it. The very few stans that give her the time of day are usually from foreign countries and struggle to understand English.

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
I wouldn’t really worry about it. The very few stans that give her the time of day are usually from foreign countries and struggle to understand English.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm more concerned about the 12k people that follow Peter tbh. Many of them young girls.

Xscape

Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
This is the Pearl Jr of Wink wink. nod nod.. Michael Jackson is alive and Peter Midani is Michael Jackson on various platforms. I only point her out because for a friend, Midani is a lousy one, willing to throw her under the bus for this when he gave his permission and has seen her videos. He knows what she sells.

In other words, They both in it like peas in a pod.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
Thank you @TrayC

This does deserve it's own thread for people who either aren't aware of the con game Pearl Jr and Peter have going on, or who support them and may need their eyes opened.

It's so sad that some fans of MJ still continue to fall victim of shenanigans such as this. The best way to show them is to expose them.

starryrose

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,472 14 6
Alleybux
i knew it .i joined JE(mainly out of curiosity and bordom) a couple of months ago and i always caught a weird vibe from it i been trying to delete my account for the longest and it wont let me for whatever reason .

Leogirl817

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,275 1,124 404
Alleybux
i knew it .i joined JE(mainly out of curiosity and bordom) a couple of months ago and i always caught a weird vibe from it i been trying to delete my account for the longest and it wont let me for whatever reason .
It's probably like LSA, because you can't delete your account on this forum either.

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Why is it that people constantly think celebrities fake their deaths? Now Tupac is somewhat believable because there was never a real autopsy done. But I doubt Michael is still alive. The whole world saw his funeral

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
Why is it that people constantly think celebrities fake their deaths? Now Tupac is somewhat believable because there was never a real autopsy done. But I doubt Michael is still alive. The whole world saw his funeral
Because some people find it hard to accept when their fav dies. Especially if they are still young or if under suspicious circumstances.
To be clear, I don't care what people believe. I personally enjoy watching videos about conspiracy theories. I do have a problem with manipulation and scamming which I believe is the case here.

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
Nah. Pretty sure a lot of those followers are SPAM accounts.
You just need to go to his facebook to see how active the comments are and how women are tripping over themselves to get noticed by him. It's sick.

Xscape

Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
ROTFLMAO.. .Let's not give Peter any real followers, Man.

Actually, It is hard to understand. These young girls and followers think they are protecting and being loyal to Michael Jackson here. Now, We know this is nonsense. Especially now. But, They are convinced so they are loyal, thinking they are standing up for Michael Jackson secretly.

This person almost caused the collapse of another MJ fan board with this act ,and I know of two girls he flirted with who absolutely thought this was Michael Jackson. and this happened when Michael was still living.

Just know.. The two young women I knew were devastated when everything fell apart. They loved him as Michael and It was a betrayal when he turned out not to be, or they began to have doubts. Then, Michael was murdered. How would you feel being unable to confirm or deny you knew someone. Chatted with someone.. And they may be dead? These people didn't have the truth and no place to go to find it.

The truth is coming out, but It cannot be placed all on Gaz. Now is the time to take a stand and spread this message or share your experiences if you are familiar with this situation. Secrets only keep the lie going, with people getting coin in their pockets off MJ fans.

Let's take back our fan base for each other. Time for the crap to go.

Angels777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,223 213 288
Alleybux
I don't know how this woman can function in her everyday life.

She's obsessed. Her whole life revolves around this scam. Either she thinks Michael is in the car with Prince following her or she thinks she talks to Michael on the phone all the time. She screams about talking to Michael (Peter) for over ONE THOUSAND HOURS so she knows he's alive. If you challenge her she gets smart with you and basically degrades you by calling you names and tells you if you don't believe her then get off her page. She insists that Peter is Michael and continues to do so even after his real face was recently exposed yet again.

Talk about crazy :wub

Last edited:

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
ROTFLMAO.. .Let's not give Peter any real followers, Man.

Actually, It is hard to understand. These young girls and followers think they are protecting and being loyal to Michael Jackson here. Now, We know this is nonsense. Especially now. But, They are convinced so they are loyal, thinking they are standing up for Michael Jackson secretly.

This person almost caused the collapse of another MJ fan board with this act ,and I know of two girls he flirted with who absolutely thought this was Michael Jackson. and this happened when Michael was still living.

Just know.. The two young women I knew were devastated when everything fell apart. They loved him as Michael and It was a betrayal when he turned out not to be, or they began to have doubts. Then, Michael was murdered. How would you feel being unable to confirm or deny you knew someone. Chatted with someone.. And they may be dead? These people didn't have the truth and no place to go to find it.

The truth is coming out, but It cannot be placed all on Gaz. Now is the time to take a stand and spread this message or share your experiences if you are familiar with this situation. Secrets only keep the lie going, with people getting coin in their pockets off MJ fans.

Let's take back our fan base for each other. Time for the crap to go.
Woah...WHAT HAPPENED TO GAZ?!!

Xscape

Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
Gaz? He is fine, as far as I know. I don't know him well. I said as I did because it was like there was a time he was fighting this alone. There just hasn't been much of a system in place for such victims to be able to find the truth and hopefully healing. Instead, These people are often met with ridicule because they are hard to convince. Letting Peter go means letting Michael Jackson go for them..

So they stay silent and in limbo.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Gaz? He is fine, as far as I know. I don't know him well. I said as I did because it was like there was a time he was fighting this alone. There just hasn't been much of a system in place for such victims to be able to find the truth and hopefully healing. Instead, These people are often met with ridicule because they are hard to convince. Letting Peter go means letting Michael Jackson go for them..

So they stay silent and in limbo.
I find it incredibly hard to believe people would dismiss GAZ regarding anything because despite his falling out with some of his members on MJJC, he’s still held with high regard.

Last I had heard he had exposed Peter as a fraud and the sane majority of the fan base believe GAZ.

I honestly feel like regardless of Peter existing or not there’s ALWAYS going to be beLIEvers among us. No matter how hard we try or how many frauds we expose there will still be those who choose to believe in the false hope of Michael being alive.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
I mean you still have people that number in the thousands that believe Elvis is alive even though the chances of somebody with the type of health issues Elvis had wouldn’t likely make it into their 80s are slim.

Last edited:

Xscape

Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
You're right Selling. Frauds exist. Scams get uncovered. I don't know how these people truthfully face themselves with the way they con people. Gaz is fine. He still fights the good fight. My statement was about the fact Midani has been doing this ever since before Michael Jackson died, and Burned a few bridges forcefully with nobody knowing the full truth of who he was. So these girls were conflicted even more when Michael was murdered.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
You're right Selling. Frauds exist. Scams get uncovered. I don't know how these people truthfully face themselves with the way they con people. Gaz is fine. He still fights the good fight. My statement was about the fact Midani has been doing this ever since before Michael Jackson died, and Burned a few bridges forcefully with nobody knowing the full truth of who he was. So these girls were conflicted even more when Michael was murdered.
I can only imagine.

BestOfJoy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,671 39 47
Alleybux
I think some people are missing the point here. It's not about people believing Michael is or is not alive. The issue here is that "Peter" has been pretending to be Michael for years...going all the way back to MySpace days. He has lured young women (many who are under age) in to believing he is Michael and in doing so these young girls have shared very personal information with him- pictures, their address, phone number, etc.

I'd like to direct everyone to MJJC's official statement made in 2014 about Peter:
Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderson)

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
I think some people are missing the point here. It's not about people believing Michael is or is not alive. The issue here is that "Peter" has been pretending to be Michael for years...going all the way back to MySpace days. He has lured young women (many who are under age) in to believing he is Michael and in doing so these young girls have shared very personal information with him- pictures, their address, phone number, etc.

I'd like to direct everyone to MJJC's official statement made in 2014 about Peter:
Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderson)
I understand. The problem is, our hands are tied because these people have been given facts upon facts to prove he’s a fraud and people still choose to believe in him.

You can’t help those who refuse to be helped.

I spent a good 5-6 years after Michael died trying to keep fellow fans from falling for the schemes and lies of frauds, but eventually realized that if people refuse to consider the facts they are given to stop supporting these schemers then they’re getting exactly what they’ve bargained for.

How many frauds have been exposed in the last 9 years alone and yet you still have naive MJ fans that refuse to use some common sense and research things before giving people their trust and many times their hard earned money?

Just look at how many dumb ass fans still follow Karen Faye despite the AEG trial exposing her for the backstabbing c*nt that she is.

Perhaps it’s because I’ve already reached my limits with age, but I just don’t have the time or energy to keep trying to pull these people’s heads out of the sand to force feed these people the truth regarding the frauds among the fan community.

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,967 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
This sh!t is gonna be in history books about Michael. Mark my words. The "twin soul" sh!t too.

I need to know why MJ fans (particularly women) are always so fµck!ng stupid to believe sh!t like this? And it has nothing to do with age cause some of these people are over 25, and even as old as 40.

Edit: Anyway I remember Pearl J from my early Twitter days. The bish was nuts then. I'm surprised she's still going over 6 years later.

Xscape

Reaction score
Reactions
6,986 186 168
Alleybux
In my opinion, I think if one focuses on trying to push anything down another's throat, It will fail. Knowledge is power and can help those people who actually DO want the truth and need support.

Like Pearl Jr ,For example. Her response was the frame was a mask, but Come on.. It's clear that's no mask. Why would anybody wear a mask in their home on their own computer when they weren't expecting to be seen? Top that with, He looks rough in this pic. He wasn't planning on it happening. Karma is a b!tch. But Still Pearl tries selling her hand with the mask excuse. Nuts.

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
See, I'm of the opinion that Pearl doesn't even believe herself that it's MJ anymore (maybe she did think it was him years ago) but she can't back track now, she's gone too far. It would be admitting that all her 'work' her book, DVDs etc are BS. She couldn't possibly admit that without some pretty harsh repercussions. So she will justify any evidence to the contrary. Until the end of time.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
In my opinion, I think if one focuses on trying to push anything down another's throat, It will fail. Knowledge is power and can help those people who actually DO want the truth and need support.

Like Pearl Jr ,For example. Her response was the frame was a mask, but Come on.. It's clear that's no mask. Why would anybody wear a mask in their home on their own computer when they weren't expecting to be seen? Top that with, He looks rough in this pic. He wasn't planning on it happening. Karma is a b!tch. But Still Pearl tries selling her hand with the mask excuse. Nuts.
If anything all you can do is share the information when you spot these naive people falling for the bait.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
See, I'm of the opinion that Pearl doesn't even believe herself that it's MJ anymore (maybe she did think it was him years ago) but she can't back track now, she's gone too far. It would be admitting that all her 'work' her book, DVDs etc are BS. She couldn't possibly admit that without some pretty harsh repercussions. So she will justify any evidence to the contrary. Until the end of time.
At the end of the day the victims of these schemes have to be the ones to report the fraud but even then it doesn’t necessarily mean anything would come of it because it would likely fall under a civil complaint and at the end of the day some just don’t feel like much will be accomplished by attempting civil action.

TrayC

I love to tour.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,071 302 199
Alleybux
At the end of the day the victims of these schemes have to be the ones to report the fraud but even then it doesn’t necessarily mean anything would come of it because it would likely fall under a civil complaint and at the end of the day some just don’t feel like much will be accomplished by attempting civil action.
Well she claims her work is 100% factual. That is false advertizing.

But yeah, I'm talking more about her reputation as an investigative journalist. But I guess that's not exactly that high either.

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,721 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
Well she claims her work is 100% factual. That is false advertizing.

But yeah, I'm talking more about her reputation as an investigative journalist. But I guess that's not exactly that high either.
That’s still something they’d refer for civil litigation and that type of stuff takes too much time and money. It ends up being easier to just cut your losses and never look back.

Now, maybe if enough people organized a class action suit, there’d be a glimmer of hope that she’d be shut down, but it would still rely too much on hearsay and certain unknowns.