Quantcast

Pentagon scientists reveal a microchip that senses COVID-19 in your body BEFORE you show symptoms and a filter that extracts the virus from blood

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,400 8,221
Alleybux
Re that blood filter

If that is real then why not use it to help aids patients?
Because that virus works differently? I'm sure they have tried something like dialysis earlier on with HIV. It's such a simple thing in a way.

NahBruh

It is what it is..
Reaction score
Reactions
14,780 1,098 70
Alleybux
Umbrella is on the move again lol
6df241ccb32381b6820ab80d26aaa36c.jpg
e065475d-299e-49da-a2e8-2346b0322ac8.jpg

Hibiscuits

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reaction score
Reactions
26,235 817 536
Alleybux
Science is so cool! I'd be interested to see it at work. :)

I don't have time to read the full article, but does it send a signal to a network, which will then notify you?

Will it glow? Vibrate? I hope they'll consider this tech for other diseases too--Like, idk The flu, cancer, STDs.

The filter seems interesting too, but idk how it'd affect people who already has blood and vein/artery issues (though if they already have blood issues maybe they won't be considered for it). Actually, it sounds similar to a hemodialysis treatment, and I'm so curious on how this tech will progress in terms of things that are not viruses as well. :)

Edit: For example, personally I'm dealing with a family member who needs dialysis, but also can't go into the facilities and it would be better for them to get treated at home. What if they improve the tech so that patients can have a temporary dialysis treatment wherever they are until they can get into a hospital/facility?

I wonder how soon it'll become mainstream--Because I see them using it on elected officials and "important" people first, and by time it gets to us, idk if we'll really need it anymore (In terms of COVID-19), you know?

That's not to say I'll be getting it. Unfortunately, my family seems to be pretty sensitive to foreign objects within or on our bodies.

SpiritStone

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,179 287 213
Alleybux
DARPA have also created a filter which can remove COVID virus from the blood when attached to dialysis
Another invention of Hepburn's team is a filter, which is placed on a dialysis machine and removes the virus from the blood.

The experimental four-day treatment was given to "Patient 16", a military spouse, who was in the ICU with organ failure and septic shock.

'You pass it through, and it takes the virus out, and puts the blood back in,' said Hepburn.

Within days, Patient 16 made a full recovery.

None of the science has shown covid to be mostly bloodborne. How would dialysis remove the covid infection in the brain?

If covid can be treated through blood filtration, why are they swabbing noses instead of drawing blood to test for infection?

It doesn't add up and seems like covid is being used as an excuse to get people to agree to all types of crazy experimentation.

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,502 5,276 1,515
Alleybux
Then why are you online and using a phone if so afraid?
At what point did I say I was afraid? I see my post made you emotional, don’t project them onto me.

Being aware and educating yourself tends to make a person fearless.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,400 8,221
Alleybux
Science is so cool! I'd be interested to see it at work. :)

I don't have time to read the full article, but does it send a signal to a network, which will then notify you?

Will it glow? Vibrate? I hope they'll consider this tech for other diseases too--Like, idk The flu, cancer, STDs.

The filter seems interesting too, but idk how it'd affect people who already has blood and vein/artery issues (though if they already have blood issues maybe they won't be considered for it). Actually, it sounds similar to a hemodialysis treatment, and I'm so curious on how this tech will progress in terms of things that are not viruses as well. :)

Edit: For example, personally I'm dealing with a family member who needs dialysis, but also can't go into the facilities and it would be better for them to get treated at home. What if they improve the tech so that patients can have a temporary dialysis treatment wherever they are until they can get into a hospital/facility?

I wonder how soon it'll become mainstream--Because I see them using it on elected officials and "important" people first, and by time it gets to us, idk if we'll really need it anymore (In terms of COVID-19), you know?

That's not to say I'll be getting it. Unfortunately, my family seems to be pretty sensitive to foreign objects within or on our bodies.
Glow and vibrate? Like...so it's visible? That would be embarrassing as hell if you have a STD LMAO

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,400 8,221
Alleybux
None of the science has shown covid to be mostly bloodborne. How would dialysis remove the covid infection in the brain?

If covid can be treated through blood filtration, why are they swabbing noses instead of drawing blood to test for infection?

It doesn't add up and seems like covid is being used as an excuse to get people to agree to all types of crazy experimentation.
Maybe it will work if it's early and before it gets a strong hold of the brain and organs.

They draw blood too.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,400 8,221
Alleybux
At what point did I say I was afraid? I see my post made you emotional, don’t project them onto me.

Being aware and educating yourself tends to make a person fearless.
Not emotional at all but you seem to be.

So why are you online and using a phone if you want to avoid being traced?

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
This part..

"That will work against ALL coronviruses even ones NOT YET identified"

This is Predictive programming. Letting you know it is not going away and they will keep using bio warfare. Very telling.
They may be working with pre-cogs. There are some who can see events on timelines before they actually happen.

shychick777

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,921 1,884 1,398
Alleybux
I thought we knew about this already; a green glow to indicate infection in the body.

Maybe it was in conspiracy alley. I don't frequent there, but somebody posted something similar months ago.

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,502 5,276 1,515
Alleybux
The point is to not die from the virus or get seriously ill.

Yes viruses mutates. It's not new.

The US would LOVE unvacinated tourists to come and fill up the hospitals right? I doubt it and other countries feel the same. States too. And there are many countries where you have to be vaccinated fior different things before you are allowed to enter. Nobody whined about that until now.

Not for those who wants to see, for those who make things up. You should write a movie script.
Not emotional at all but you seem to be.

So why are you online and using a phone if you want to avoid being traced?
please quote my post bc you keep stating things that I don’t recall typing. You remind me of a certain type.

You aren’t emotional so going on tirades and lying is your norm, got it!

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,796 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
creepy. If they know this then they have already been experimenting with it. My thing is that eventually it will create superviruses that will be immune to detection.

JOURDAN.

COWBOY CARTER
Reaction score
Reactions
89,510 917 838
Alleybux
Who sent you here and how much is the payroll?

TBH I’d rather die than follow the sheep into the abyss

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death..... either will be sufficient
I’m glad you called it out. That’s a bot that post American news all day while it’s in Sweden. I peeped game. Definitely a plant.

No to the chip and vaccine.

Tacosandcrls

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,405 1,370 591
Alleybux
Welp. Let me just go ahead and get chipped voluntarily while that's still an option.

*Puts on foil hat*

Edit: So did Patient 16 turn into Jean Grey or something?

Sorry but I lol'ed at this because I'm Team Jean Grey in every X Men movie (except trash Dark Phoenix)

ETA: Read the whole thread. Has paranoia ever been declared a cause of death? Glad I believe in a higher power cause maannn yall stay stressed.

Last edited:

Lilliup

We’re Not the same Tribe
Reaction score
Reactions
31,996 3,099 2,226
Alleybux
Hiv has been around way longer than covid-19 but they already have a filter to extract covid from the blood? I thought early on they said that covid had a certain strain of hiv anyway or something to that effect. So why can't they filter hiv specifically from the blood?? They're so dang insulting...

They just want to chip us and get into our bodies on some dumb schit.

Hibiscuits

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reaction score
Reactions
26,235 817 536
Alleybux
Glow and vibrate? Like...so it's visible? That would be embarrassing as hell if you have a STD LMAO
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that--I didn't get to read the article when I first came across it because I was rushing, so I guess I wasn't really thinking.

Damn, I just wanted it to be a bit cooler and sci-fi like lmao, but nah, it being just a plain old microchip is just as fine too

Queen Lili

The One To Destroy It All
Reaction score
Reactions
100,598 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
We told y’all dumb behind in several threads that the chip was the end goal. Yet many of you were blind and said some evil things about people trying to help you. Now where y’all at?Embarassed and hiding from this thread.

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,763 5,868 3,613
Alleybux
Re that blood filter

If that is real then why not use it to help aids patients?

aids didn't shut down the world and they missed the boat to control the population with it

making everyone afraid of the common cold is the most diabolic sh!t ever

most people get a cold/flu at least once a year. but now you'll sit there thinking you have covid and are going to die or kill someone

TalkNerdyToMe

Hi, I'm Charity! Donations accepted.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,770 2,590 407
Alleybux
If I become a zombie, find a secret government conspiracy microchip inside of me, become activated by Rothschild Illuminati Freemasons to do whatever it is they do, or anything else I hear conspiracy theories about I will be first in line to say y'all were right.

TwoAndTwo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,145 1,183 1,402
Alleybux
If I become a zombie, find a secret government conspiracy microchip inside of me, become activated by Rothschild Illuminati Freemasons to do whatever it is they do, or anything else I hear conspiracy theories about I will be first in line to say y'all were right.

Go to Steemit . com and type in "FDA nears approval of injectable biochip implants for covid detection, linked to computers. It is a wild article about biochips and what DARPA wants to actually do with them by making covid vaccines mandatory. These biochips can do a lot, they can sensor your temp, emotions, heart rate, movement and even xesual activity, and with 5G it is possible for big government or private companies to tap into what you are doing and where you have been through a computer software program. Rumor has it, after so many uploads from a certain amount of mandatory vaccines it can even act as a kill switch. But I'm sure the government wouldn't do anything like that and people who say so are just tin foil hat wearing, baby hating, anti government conspiracy theorists who deserves to be blocked from shopping, all the web, travelling and even for groceries for even mentioning this.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,300 9,432 15,103
Alleybux
This chip is a WHOLE lie! I forgot what the terminology is but there are different kinds of viruses, the kinds that are mostly on our nose insides and the kinds that get into us like under muscles and stuff. Covid is present in both locations but primarily in our respiratory system and on ppls nostrils. This is part of why the vaccines don’t prevent it Bc they are injected into ur arm and effect us internally but covid has an easier time on that external nostril area (sorry for my verbiage I forgot what the terms are for these things so I’m just describing them.) anyways, tldr covid isn’t in our blood it’s mostly on the inside of our nostrils so ain’t no way u can filter ppls internal blood to kill it.