Quantcast

People are really hyping this Zhavia (The Four) Girl up?

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,336 17,389 15,534
Alleybux
Shes from The Four
0420-zhavia-ward-instagram-2.jpg

I just dont understand...
tenor.gif

I mean, its crazy how many views she has on youtube and followers. I would have never thought that she would have been this huge.. Her fans are ruthless towards people...

She just signed a huge record deal..

"According to her contract -- obtained by TMZ -- Zhavia gets a $700k advance on her first album ... along with 18% royalties. If the record's a hit as expected, she'll get another $750k for album #2 ... and haul in up to $1.875 mil with royalties."

Zhavia's 3rd and 4th albums guarantee her another $100k raise each ... with the potential to make well over $2 million per album with royalties.

Not too shabby for a teenager who didn't win -- or even finish as the runner-up -- on 'The Four.'

Here's a compilation of her singing..

But poor Evvie on the show, shes barely getting backing.. and she could sing her out a paper bag and can entertain..

Sidney Prescott

WorkinOnMyAbsWitYoMan
Reaction score
Reactions
113,558 1,041 104
Alleybux
I'm not surprised. That creepy exec that got booted off was always salivating over her. He represented how all those white execs think and push "potential stars".

Furious

I Found Myself
Reaction score
Reactions
92,023 679 178
Alleybux
Chile Evvie was on Diddy’s IG Story, they were watching the premiere of the new season of the Four.

I haven’t heard anything about her releasing new music.

MissEsoteric

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,001 1,647 567
Alleybux
This is just the music industry’s poor attempt to replace more black artists. Slowly, yet surely. They don’t need to be as good; all they need is white skin.

Not only do they feel it would make them more money, but they always have to try and find a way to dominate...and they’ve brainwashed enough people into believing that their mediocrity is golden, so it may work.

This is my first time hearing about her because I don’t watch much television. She kind of looks like a young Aundrea from Danity Kane.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,450 13,176 1,853
Alleybux
I'm not surprised. That creepy exec that got booted off was always salivating over her. He represented how all those white execs think and push "potential stars".
I think he saw her market potential because she has a clear brand identity. White preteen and teen girls went crazy over her last season.

She can sell them music, clothes, makeup, fragrance, lifestyle

She has that indie welcome to my kitchen style but her audience doesn't care. Bad singing technique looks like 'being different' and 'alternative' and 'rebellious' which again works for brand identity.

~~~

In fact from all the contestants of Season 1, I thought only she and Vincent had clear brand identities and knew their audience.

Lola Lafonda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,173 347 69
Alleybux
Heard her on Instagram when she was on the first season. She is incredibly mediocre, bordering on trash. She does that fake indie voice accent to try and sound soulful, and that can't be healthy. (@ Sza and her "permanently destroyed" vocals.)

I personally believe she's a plant. And that the entire first season of the show was built to be her platform. The way that the judges hyped her up over significantly stronger singers and performers got a huge side eye from me. Then the way she went "viral"? (It was all organized, and if you check ig comments, no one really likes her...) Then got on the soundtrack for one of the biggest movies of the year? She's most def a plant.

Someone's trying to force her on us, but I'm not taking it.

GeminiAdult

Being prim and proper
Reaction score
Reactions
380,336 17,389 15,534
Alleybux
Heard her on Instagram when she was on the first season. She is incredibly mediocre, bordering on trash. She does that fake indie voice accent to try and sound soulful, and that can't be healthy. (@ Sza and her "permanently destroyed" vocals.)

I personally believe she's a plant. And that the entire first season of the show was built to be her platform. The way that the judges hyped her up over significantly stronger singers and performers got a huge side eye from me. Then the way she went "viral"? (It was all organized, and if you check ig comments, no one really likes her...) Then got on the soundtrack for one of the biggest movies of the year? She's most def a plant.

you know what, I think the comments on youtube are the same too. Its always like I wish zhavia was back on the four or zhavia should be a judge. Its just weird, i wish i could post the comments..

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,450 13,176 1,853
Alleybux

could be - explains why they rewrote the rules to bring her back to the show

+ remember her mother already had a contract and brief career so she's a legacy. She would already know how the industry works.

The soundtrack placement doesn't seem sketch though. Deadpool 2's soundtrack was Columbia, a Sony label - so that's in-house.

It's important to maintain her fanbase and put out music and other content as fast as possible to keep them excited about her. Plus it positions her as the urban-alt girl by associating her with French Montana, Lil Pump & Diplo . She's clearly going to be marketed as a retooled Iggy Azalea. Look at her in this video. She's playing rebellious white girl already.

Lola Lafonda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,173 347 69
Alleybux

+ remember her mother already had a contract and brief career so she's a legacy. She would already know how the industry works.

The soundtrack placement doesn't seem sketch though. Deadpool 2's soundtrack was Columbia, a Sony label - so that's in-house.

It's important to maintain her fanbase and put out music and other content as fast as possible to keep them excited about her. Plus it positions her as the urban-alt girl by associating her with French Montana, Lil Pump & Diplo . She's clearly going to be marketed as a retooled Iggy Azalea. Look at her in this video. She's playing rebellious white girl already.

See, I didn't even know all that. Just adds to my suspicions. And I've already seen bits and pieces of the video on ig. I'm not giving it clicks lol.

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,275 2,047 329
Alleybux
One of my male friends (hispanic) swore this little girl was the truth because her singing style was so different....he said his mom hated her though. Mariah will always be queen to me so I'm indifferent and unimpressed at the end of the day.

MintTea

:D
Reaction score
Reactions
67,209 1,173 81
Alleybux

French Montana and Lil Pump are trash. Not even a shock she's in a video with them. I'm not shocked their hyping her up either you could tell they wanted her to win or at least wanted her to have the main focus on the first season of the 4.

ladyluxe

#theyjusthave2die
Reaction score
Reactions
69,321 2,711 2,385
Alleybux
I thought the other three contestants inthe final 4 were better than her (vincint, candice and evvie)