Quantcast

Personal trainer blasts one of his clients on IG for eating a burger...

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,035 6,179 993
Alleybux
First of all, it could have been an impossible meat burger. He don't even know if its real fatty meat. Second, he's a dumbass and not business minded. If he was he would realize, her not losing weight fast keeps his ass with a job. Third, he would be fking fired

Badnbouj33

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,682 27 8
Alleybux
It sounds like the trainer has some underlying issues with their self.. they're not a real trainer for the right reasons.They seem to have an insecurity with food or weight and are projecting them on the client. Its borderline screaming controlling personality. This is not funny at all. A good trainer wouldn't even talk to their client that way. A lot goes in to personal training. It includes mental and nutritional well-being. Professional trainers make sure their client is in a healthy headspace and help them establish positive concepts, ideas, and relationships with the self-esteem/fitness/food. HELL even a good business owner would not even be mad at a client for shopping at another establishment. There's this special understanding in owning a business or providing services that as long as you maintain your own objectives the clients will come. Clients change their minds everyday and you can't control where or how they spend their money. In fitness and weight loss, people fluctuate and it takes a long time to unpack old habits and ways of thinking. This isn't the way to encourage it.

Demimonde

LOVE
Reaction score
Reactions
41,901 727 724
Alleybux
Fitness is probably different, but for losing weight I’m glad I am just doing CICO for now. I’m not allergic to anything, and I’ve been eating whatever I want at a calorie deficit and I still lose weight. Being on a strict diet never worked out for me and would just cause me to binge and feel crappy about myself afterwards. As well as the verbal abuse and shaming I’ve received over my life for being overweight, much like what this fitness trainer is saying caused emotional wounds and scars that made me think I would have to starve or I’d never lose weight.

I hope the client is able to reassess any emotional wounds and habits that prevents her from losing weight, and learn to eat her favorite foods in moderation. If a strict diet/regime is not for her. A personal trainer, or anybody talking about you like that never works. The sheer lack of sympathy overweight people receive is a lot which is why it’s important to have the right people and supporters in your life.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,906 175 376
Alleybux
Yep & then referred to her as a “big ass”. I can’t imagine how she felt rolling across this post.

Some ppl already feel bad about their weight & then their trainer posts that BS. I would be pissed.
ROLLING..... you ain’t fµck!ng slick

DevilsPie

Cast Away On An Island With My Man & Your Girl!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,589 2,575 3,010
Alleybux
That was rude and disgusting. Luckily he didn't post her pic.

Some people like that kind of motivation but that would only motivate my man to knock you the fµck out for talking to me like that.

NiaSong

Tea and Gossip Lovers
Reaction score
Reactions
34,582 1,174 374
Alleybux
I like him. People always handle women with kittens gloves. Some people need someone to come down on them hard. You have to be mindful you are these personal trainers portfolio. Some of them need you to act right. Weight loss successes are their selling point. It is selfish for people to not understand your failure is their failure. This man sounds like he is working hard to help this lady but she doesn't care. Yes he called her fat it is true that's not even the worst thing someone can call you.

Reaction score
Reactions
93,007 1,244 855
Alleybux
It sounds like the trainer has some underlying issues with their self.. they're not a real trainer for the right reasons.They seem to have an insecurity with food or weight and are projecting them on the client. Its borderline screaming controlling personality. This is not funny at all. A good trainer wouldn't even talk to their client that way. A lot goes in to personal training. It includes mental and nutritional well-being. Professional trainers make sure their client is in a healthy headspace and help them establish positive concepts, ideas, and relationships with the self-esteem/fitness/food. HELL even a good business owner would not even be mad at a client for shopping at another establishment. There's this special understanding in owning a business or providing services that as long as you maintain your own objectives the clients will come. Clients change their minds everyday and you can't control where or how they spend their money. In fitness and weight loss, people fluctuate and it takes a long time to unpack old habits and ways of thinking. This isn't the way to encourage it.

This guy is financially insecure. He doesn't care about his clients 'transformations' or them as human beings. Being a 'trainer' for him is just his way to to make money. I doubt this guy is has had any formal education nor certified as a fitness trainer. The idiot trainer had nothing substantial to lose so he doesn't care about abusing his clients.

MrMagnificent89

Still Mirin Being Mirin
Reaction score
Reactions
90,235 7,624 11,978
Alleybux
I understand his frustration but the moment he added her "big ass" it completely made his post irrelevant. People that are out of shape are so because of their diet...its going to be very hard to change that.

VianneRocher

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,028 26 6
Alleybux
He is right in the sentiment that she has to back up the workouts with eating right but he is so wrong for how he expressed It. he Completely overstepped and is being so demeaning towards her.

I don’t have Instagram so I don’t know, but is it even normal for her Personal Trainer to be on her personal page like that. Seems like he is monitoring/spying on her.

QueenOlivier

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,519 301 216
Alleybux
Idk something about how he talks to ppl and his clients being black women don't sit right with me..And they praising him for how honest he is
Like black ppl being an asshole is not keeping it real it's being an asshole

Oh Really

Bvtches swear they G. The G must be for goofy…
Reaction score
Reactions
45,257 1,323 1,452
Alleybux
Rude and unprofessional as hell. It’s not always what you say but how you say it and there was a better way to say that he was disappointed that she didn’t stick to her meal plan...

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,737 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
He’s right. Why are you wasting your money, time, his time, on a trainer if you aren’t going to do the right thing?? I’m tired of this pc culture. Being fat is unhealthy, nor cute. I always hear the same thing with a girlfriend of mine “I’m working out, I’m eating healthy, and nothing is working”. Meanwhile I witnessed her eat 2 dinners. Ate something “healthy” and then door dashed a burger. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that she’s the problem. Accountability people...
Exactly. People say fat shaming is ineffective (I disagree), but neither is coddling.

WMorgan_23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,279 4,940 7,170
Alleybux
Obviously no one deserves to be made fun of. I don’t agree with his approach, and name calling. But the truth needs to be told. Being fat is not healthy. You don’t have to adhere to a strict diet. But don’t complain to your trainer when you’re not seeing any results. Nothing will change until your mindset does. Coddling is for children.

Tresure P

♡ J. Cole’s Bottom B*tch ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
15,706 1,636 253
Alleybux
I had a trainer like this. I dropped his ass and went to another trainer at the same gym. He must’ve forgot I was paying him! I work out, but I eat wtf I want! I’m not going to starve myself and not enjoy food. That’s why I work out to burn the calories if I chose to eat something “unhealthy” or drink a bottle of wine. It’s not like it’s everyday, but damn who wants to eat broccoli and bland chicken 24/7 or not enjoy brunch with the girls or chicken wings, pizza and a movie with bae every now and then?!
Umm people that are serious about losing weight?

cherrypop

i love hot sauce
Reaction score
Reactions
50,786 1,736 518
Alleybux
its something these personal trainers just dont understand, the whole reason why some people are fat is because food isnt just fuel, food is like an emotional comfort

Demimonde

LOVE
Reaction score
Reactions
41,901 727 724
Alleybux
its something these personal trainers just dont understand, the whole reason why some people are fat is because food isnt just fuel, food is like an emotional comfort
Their hatred for fat people prevents them from understanding. Just like some of the people in this thread.

QueBee46

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
233 10 3
Alleybux
This is ridiculous, the way that he’s speaking about her is so ugly. She’s better off w/o this guy tbqh:

What the client posted:
View attachment 2439402

What he posted towards that:
View attachment 2439403

What he did was disrespectful, unprofessional, and just plain b!tch ***** sh!t. I used to follow him and wanted to attend his classes until I started seeing him and some other trainers in the area start calling ppl biggie and big joints. Shaming and bullying is not motivation. And whoever is motivated by this needs to take a look at themselves. “Fire” her all you want but there was no reason to blast her on social media. If it upset him that much, then talk to her privately. And this all or nothing attitude towards health is actually unhealthy. Its about balance and moderation. Cause like others have said this will otherwise create bad relationships with food. Even if this was a regular occurrence with her, you can alway start over again. And this also shows that he probably shouldn’t be training anyone. Im pretty sure hes not certified and he’s not a registered dietitian so he shouldn’t even be writing meal plans for ppl. This was just messy all around and to top it off, he blames it on his zodiac sign.

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
Some of these PT's are actual weirdos. I see crap like this on twitter often.

He works for her. She hired him. He needs to remember that.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,074 45,106 6,437
Alleybux
Ever since I got my weight off with aggressive fasting and a light cardio regimen, I see how discipline towards weight loss goes a long way. If you would stop cramming food down your throat and let the weight loss come off, it will. Fast. I grow tired of friends' excuses, or asking me what I did knowing you're going to get upset and quit day one.

I can't blame a personal trainer for being honest, but these days not enabling someone means it's an attack, so even though she's wasting both their time, and her own money, he's wrong for telling her. Stop getting offended at being called out for being fat, when you yourself don't even like being fat. Stop eating sh!t you aren't supposed to, stop doing fat girl sh!t if you want to lose weight. The trainer is already lean and healthy, that's YOU hurting YOU when you cheat on your diet.

A lot of people who lose weight eventually gain it back and then some.

That's why it's funny to see people like you who lose a little weight and then speak so harshly of people who are what you once were when there is a very good chance you'll be that again.

And no. I'm not fat.

WMorgan_23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,279 4,940 7,170
Alleybux
Their hatred for fat people prevents them from understanding. Just like some of the people in this thread.

Exactly. Stuff like this always shows how many people hate fat ppl.
No one hates fat people. That’s ridiculous. People are being honest. Fat is not healthy. You want to be bullshitted and lied to?
A lot of people who lose weight eventually gain it back and then some.

That's why it's funny to see people like you who lose a little weight and then speak so harshly of people who are what you once were when there is a very good chance you'll be that again.

And no. I'm not fat.
You sound like it. How are you predicting that this font will gain weight back and “then some”? You sound mad. Be happy someone accomplished their goals. All this person did was share their own experience.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,074 45,106 6,437
Alleybux
No one hates fat people. That’s ridiculous. People are being honest. Fat is not healthy. You want to be bullshitted and lied to?

You sound like it. How are you predicting that this font will gain weight back and “then some”? You sound mad. Be happy someone accomplished their goals. All this person did was share their own experience.

Lol

I'm not mad. I'm sharing what Ive seen, which is several people yo yo dieting.

And I'm not alone. Experts predict 80-95 percent of people gain weight back.

So of course you can celebrate weight loss and be happy but it's good to stay humble and not speak like you can't be in that position again. You were before so...

WorldBFree

Don’t make excuses, make improvements
Reaction score
Reactions
35,570 696 502
Alleybux
He gets off on being demeaning. I lost weight on my own. I would never pay an asshole like this a dime to disrespect me? What color was the woman he was shaming?

KashOnly

We in the Queen's Court now, bish.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,808 2,291 531
Alleybux
He gets off on being demeaning. I lost weight on my own. I would never pay an asshole like this a dime to disrespect me? What color was the woman he was shaming?
Same here!! I lost 43 pounds by myself.
A lot of the clients he post on his page are black women.. So, put the pieces together. He probably got more a kick out of it for her being black.

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,496 831 193
Alleybux
I see both sides of the argument. Yes the client needed to be checked, especially if she's paying money for the pt, which suggests that she is somewhat serious about losing weight, but not all the way there YET.

His approach however was wrong as hell. This is very embarrassing, and I'm sure other people that saw her story probably put two and two together, despite him not exposing her. He should have discussed this privately and maybe set up a '3 strikes and your out' kind of thing or a 'if you haven't lost 15-22 pounds in a month, you're fired.' It sounds harsh, but that may motivate a lot of people and they will know what they are getting themselves into. I'm sure the client was very caught off guard by this.

He also sounds extremely selfish as well. This has more to do with him being able to build a bigger and more successful business, than it does to do with her actual weight loss.

Sailor Pluto

in the Kuiper Belt
Reaction score
Reactions
218,856 7,720 1,269
Alleybux
Not a good look for business unless he's trying to find clients that enjoy meanspo...

Last edited:

QueBee46

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
233 10 3
Alleybux
oh people hate fat people. And then try to disguise it as being concerned for their health. Fat people knoW their health status. They dont need strangers on the internet fake caring and preaching to them about their perceived unhealthiness. And its just weird to me how many people do this. Like, just worry about yourself.

WMorgan_23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,279 4,940 7,170
Alleybux
oh people hate fat people. And then try to disguise it as being concerned for their health. Fat people knoW their health status. They dont need strangers on the internet fake caring and preaching to them about their perceived unhealthiness. And its just weird to me how many people do this. Like, just worry about yourself.
Well.. Um, this thread is about the topic. I don’t go around telling people the truth about themselves. I have lots of overweight friends and family members and I keep my mouth shut unless they ask for my help or opinion. This thread is filled with opinions. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

& there are far more fat people in the US than the opposite so I’m not seeing how there’s any “hate”. That’s not really anything to hate on...

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,567 557 121
Alleybux
What is he really upset about? This seems more than excessive. It's like he took it personally.

I understand dropping a client because they don't stick to the terms and conditions you've laid out, but blasting it on social media is not the move.

RubyTuesdays

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,419 1,090 655
Alleybux
Yep! I’ve watched way too many My 600lb Life episodes to understand the many factors to why someone is overweight. Genetics, $$$, and typically the women are usually molested/raped or has suffered some form or abuse.
As someone who isn’t overweight and works out daily, I wish people could show some compassion. Food is definitely a replacer for pain.

The trainer uglaaas is trash. I wouldn’t pay him sh*t.

Chiqui B

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,696 886 234
Alleybux
This trainer always posts sh!t like this. And of course there are Black women in his comments hooting and hollering and laughing it up. But to be fair, by the time you spend enough time on his page to even figure out how to hire him, you realize this is his shtick. So you should know what you're getting yourself into. Doesn't make him any less of an asshole. But they are hiring an asshole. Once I realized this was his "technique" I decided to never attend one of his classes.

Some of y'all have to stop acting like there isn't a middle ground between coddling and being downright disrespectful.