Quantcast

Pisces men hate thread!

Tony Stark JR

I can't stand the rain
Reaction score
Reactions
127,559 2,814 441
Alleybux
I’m Virgo and I don’t have the patience. My last ex is a Pisces. Never again will I date one. I attract all water signs, but we are far better off as friends. I need way more stability in a relationship. And when people start games with me, I will play back. Then it turns ugly. They are manipulative and I just can’t let that happen to me.
I can't act right and am with the sh*ts too. A complete headache but never a dull moment.

ScorpioLeo23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
197 11 11
Alleybux
E
I just got out of a relationship with a pisces not too long ago thinking I was different and could try this because I'm also a pisces, so how bad could he be? fµck that piece of sh!t boy-child, I heard he got into a wreck and hoped for the worst. He tried to ruin my life at my job and I swear I never seen any of it coming.

The only good thing about me being a pisces and also dating them is that I kind of knew what to say to get under his skin. So although he broke me, I made sure to break him as well.

Never again!!
Can you please explain how you got under his skin, because I am trying to do the same! I am an October Scorpio (the more social, lighthearted type not dark and broody) and thought a Pisces would be a good fit. I have mostly water, and Cancer placements. I can't understand and don't get the point or purpose behind most of the behavior!! I feel like they purposely try to cause problems! When personally, I like peace!

ScorpioLeo23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
197 11 11
Alleybux
I’m Virgo and I don’t have the patience. My last ex is a Pisces. Never again will I date one. I attract all water signs, but we are far better off as friends. I need way more stability in a relationship. And when people start games with me, I will play back. Then it turns ugly. They are manipulative and I just can’t let that happen to me.
A Capricorn man might be a better fit. I see those relationships lasting long. From the start, you have to make sure he is a high vibration one! A career, a stable job and relationships with people.

BronxMommy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,926 841 341
Alleybux
So after almost two years of dealing with a Cancer man and a Pisces man, I have decided to focus on the Cancer man and cut off the Pisces. He’s perfect on a paper but my intuition is telling me that he is not the one. There is something off. He over exaggerates and lies about little things. He seems insecure and possessive. I can’t do this! I have to see how to let him go! There is just something off about him and I can’t put my finger on it! Keep in mind I’m a Sag and these water sign men have me going nuts!

pasolini

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,368 428 175
Alleybux
I just got out of a relationship with a pisces not too long ago thinking I was different and could try this because I'm also a pisces, so how bad could he be? fµck that piece of sh!t boy-child, I heard he got into a wreck and hoped for the worst. He tried to ruin my life at my job and I swear I never seen any of it coming.

The only good thing about me being a pisces and also dating them is that I kind of knew what to say to get under his skin. So although he broke me, I made sure to break him as well.

Never again!!

this font name is hilarious. a Pisces would :ROFLMAO:

pasolini

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,368 428 175
Alleybux
Pisces men, as quoted by a Pisces man I know who quoted Pisces moon Kanye: "I could have me a good girl, and still be addicted to the hoodrats". They're relatively "good" other than the cheating, aggression and unavailability but couldn't or refuse to recognize quality women. the type who would disrespectfully reject a young Paula Patton looking woman to fawn over a Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato ugly obnoxious piece of sh!t. my Pisces exes were my favorite exes, but after dumping me they chased uglies and pregnant-by-a-different-man-every-year women. (then returned, I'm still allowing one to return since the rx isn't over yet & I need to be sure of my decision to cut him off). my other exes- Virgo, Cancer, and Taurus- were horrible to me but they didn't operate on the "treat 2s like 10s and 10s like 2s" game like Pisces do.

edit- I cut him off, couldn't bear it for another second. he's treated me subpar for years. way longer than just this rx

Last edited:

Idgaf666

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,032 747 153
Alleybux
Let’s get this out of the way: I’m a Gemini!

I cannot stand Pisces men even though I’m oddly attracted to them. They are evil, selfish and conniving!

tenor.gif

I need these demons out of my life... how do I stop attracting them?
I walked on a date after finding out he was a Pisces. I was getting negative vibes from him. I found out he was a felon and the other people there didn't think I was safe around him. This white couple ended up getting me an Uber.

Last edited:

G0ATALEXIS

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,194 3,403 1,416
Alleybux
I’m a Pisces and been dealing with one for almost a decade

I mustve did some fµck sh!t in my past life for THIS to be my love story lmaoo I’ve been trying to let him go forever and can’t.

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,209 1,122 869
Alleybux
Pisces people are bullies, if there’s something I hate about them is how they treat people.

Pisces women are like that as well, just wait a moment alone with them and they won’t lose the chance to show their real selves and bullying you. They love calling you names, looking for something to disrespect you and gaslighting, that’s the best thing they do.

When I was in college a Pisces guy (ugly as fµck) bullied me for a short time. At work I met one some years ago even thought he didn’t do something to me he was seriously pathetic, a loser. Full of unnecessary drama, backstabbing and talking about people behind their backs. They are so flaky, weak, they never know what the fµck they want.

Im sure most of the Pisces people are reading this thread are laughing about the experiences you’ve all had cause they are miserable and evil. They remind me of the guys that made fun of you on college.

Mangoberry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,826 68 15
Alleybux
I need advice. First time dating a Pisces here and I’m a Scorpio. This guy has been hounding me for YEARS. I finally gave in. We talked on the phone for hours the first time we exchanged numbers. He was so sweet. Very Adamant about seeing me and hanging out. At first I said no, but he was persistent, even offered to send me a car or pick me up. He didn’t care, he wanted to be around me. So eventually I went to his crib. We ate, we chilled, I stayed the night, eventually we had xes. We had xes at least 3 times and I even spent the entire next day with him. He took me somewhere to eat and we just hung out. So boom, after that day, I told myself I wasn’t going to reach out first and I didn’t, he did. Just a light conversation. But he then became very distant. If I did initiate a conversation, it was very causal but he was either dry, reply back super late or won’t reply back at all. Definitely not the person he was before we had xes or I showed interest. Eventually I had conversation with him and he said the vibe wasn’t there, I be playing games and basically he isn’t interested anymore. Mind you we had xes naturally but at first I didn’t want to, he was somewhat like pressuring me and getting mad, and I even told him I’m about to just walk out. He insisted I stayed and I ended up staying like a dummy. So that’s only thing I can think of. I feel dumb because I wish I can take back the xes, I feel played and also instead of just saying okay, I’m literally going back and forth and even asking can we talk about it in person. I can’t believe this, he was so sweet to me, sharing funny meme’s on social media with me, always complimenting me, to me showing interest and now being the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. And I felt it, which I why I confronted him about it we had the conversation. Please don’t be hard on me because I’m really crushed right now. I literally feel like sh!t right now. I want to stand in the shower and just cry. Please explain this. Should I remove him from everything? Do they come back around? What should I do?

Last edited:

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom