Quantcast

Pisces moon vs 12th house moon

Aquafish

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
410 15 24
Alleybux
What is the difference? Im trying to understand why Im more emotional than Aquas are said to be. Why I don’t feel like I process my emotions like an Aqua mooner ?
Now I have moon in the 12th house and a lot of times I feel I relate to Pisces moon description more, but I can’t tell if it’s my Sun sign getting mixed up.
People say the houses are just areas of life but does it not shape your nature/personality as well?

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,743 1,754 372
Alleybux
I have moon in 12 house too @Aquafish lol

Generally speaking moon in 12th house emotions are supposed to be more hidden. Like I can get verrry emotional but when it comes to negative emotions they get suppressed and go inward. If I'm around water it helps alot and I can let it out. But positive emotion just flows out like a waterfall. If I'm watching a movie and there's a happy ending.. I'm crying lmao. And I'm a virgo moon so we're supposed to be all mean and stuff lol. It could also be your pisces merc or venus especially when its trining pluto. That's the cry at the drop of a hat aspect lol. Venus in pisces is like love on its highest frequency.

Also the way your moon expresses itself is affected by the aspects to it. Like squares to your moon or oppositions, and also stuff you went through in life cause psychology is a major factor that can affect your personality and the way your sign/placements can express themselves.

Aquafish

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
410 15 24
Alleybux
I have moon in 12 house too @Aquafish lol

Generally speaking moon in 12th house emotions are supposed to be more hidden. Like I can get verrry emotional but when it comes to negative emotions they get suppressed and go inward. If I'm around water it helps alot and I can let it out. But positive emotion just flows out like a waterfall. If I'm watching a movie and there's a happy ending.. I'm crying lmao. And I'm a virgo moon so we're supposed to be all mean and stuff lol. It could also be your pisces merc or venus especially when its trining pluto. That's the cry at the drop of a hat aspect lol. Venus in pisces is like love on its highest frequency.

Also the way your moon expresses itself is affected by the aspects to it. Like squares to your moon or oppositions, and also stuff you went through in life cause psychology is a major factor that can affect your personality and the way your sign/placements can express themselves.

Omg how ironic! Our charts are pretty similar then!

I am the same way I cry watching movies. I cry when Im angry and when Im frustrated. I actually cry a lot at least once a week lol
But my emotions are definitely hidden from others naturally. Ive been trying to do better expessing them more, but naturally I express my emotions the most when alone and have been more comfortable that way.

I have a lot of 12th house planets beside the moon; Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in the 12th house
Jupiter and Uranus conjunct it but not Neptune. I only missed by two degrees I was wondering if it’s possible for that energy to transfer to my moon even though they aren’t conjunct? Jupiter and uranus are conjunct my moon and they conjunct neptune, so is it possible the neptune energy transfers to my moon?

I actually have venus square pluto lol Its funny because my sister has venus trine pluto and she would cry at the drop of a hat when she was little, but she also had Cancer moon lol

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,743 1,754 372
Alleybux
Omg how ironic! Our charts are pretty similar then!

I am the same way I cry watching movies. I cry when Im angry and when Im frustrated. I actually cry a lot at least once a week lol
But my emotions are definitely hidden from others naturally. Ive been trying to do better expessing them more, but naturally I express my emotions the most when alone and have been more comfortable that way.

I have a lot of 12th house planets beside the moon; Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune in the 12th house
Jupiter and Uranus conjunct it but not Neptune. I only missed by two degrees I was wondering if it’s possible for that energy to transfer to my moon even though they aren’t conjunct? Jupiter and uranus are conjunct my moon and they conjunct neptune, so is it possible the neptune energy transfers to my moon?

I actually have venus square pluto lol Its funny because my sister has venus trine pluto and she would cry at the drop of a hat when she was little, but she also had Cancer moon lol

Yeah our charts are really similar that's pretty cool! Lol. You sound just like me lol. But I have a lot of squares and oppositions to my moon so sometimes the tears won't come even when I know I can use a good cry lol smh I hide my emotions from everrrrybody and yep naturally without trying as well.

You have good 12th house placements. Two degrees is pretty small so maybe the energy of the conjunct is still be there. Check out this description for it and see if you can relate to it Moon Conjunct Neptune Natal and Transit – Astrology King

I read awhile back that venus square pluto and venus trine pluto people are drawn to each other. I checked my exes placements and almost all of them has it. One ex had a cancer moon trine his venus and his pluto in scorpio and the day wouldnt be complete if he didn't cry or tear up about something at least once lol.

Aquafish

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
410 15 24
Alleybux
Lol! Yes sounds very similar! When I feel like I need to cry I used to try to hold back but lately Ive been just letting it happen and really try to get in the moment. When you let the tears just go it relieves a lot of stress I think. Sometimes we just need a good cry lol

Gosh I remember watching movies with my family and when I felt like crying I would tilt my head back so tears wouldn’t fall lol I didn’t want them to see me crying I don’t know why!

This 12th house stuff is really hard which you can relate to probably with your moon there. Everything feels like confusion. I need a lot of reassurance and it can get frustrating at times getting that way.

Also maybe you do the same since you have Pisces venus and moon in the 12th, where you tend to daydream and idealize romance ? And having Pluto there is just makes me more insecure af
And dang it you’re right! I got myself into liking this guy with venus conjunct pluto

I just read that description you mentioned and I related to a lot of it! I am easily confused and I am very easily hurt when someone is mean or nasty to me. Especially what they said about outcasts! I would cry so much watching movies special or disabled people being mistreated or animals mistreated. Ive always felt a need to do something to help but it’s hard because I hold back not sure what to really do lol yeah I can relate to that I believe. I daydream way too much too

WendyAddams

Financial Dominatrix
Reaction score
Reactions
6,715 181 136
Alleybux
Moon in 12th will present like a Moon in Pisces. Houses are the “area of life,” but like all energy they can influence the expression (sign) of the planet similar to aspects. Someone with a hard aspect between Moon and Neptune, could also relate to a few descriptions of Moon in Pisces. Neptune energy is Neptune energy.

diorblades

Solemn creature with a midnight soul
Reaction score
Reactions
23,475 1,581 534
Alleybux
I have pisces moon in the 12th house and it’s tiring but I love my placement

Aquafish

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
410 15 24
Alleybux
Moon in 12th will present like a Moon in Pisces. Houses are the “area of life,” but like all energy they can influence the expression (sign) of the planet similar to aspects. Someone with a hard aspect between Moon and Neptune, could also relate to a few descriptions of Moon in Pisces. Neptune energy is Neptune energy.

That makes more sense thank you! I can see that especially in this one guy who has Pisces moon in the 6th house. No Virgo in his chart but he has a lot of Virgo traits
I was so confused on how houses affect us but this helped me understand better

rilakkuman

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,623 1,355 2,913
Alleybux
honstly as a cancer moon i cant stand pisces moon and scorpio moons. yall suck. pisces moon are just as manipulative if not more than a cancer moon and they are cry babies. at least my moon placement is where the moon likes to be. pisces moon are liars, and will try to take your man secretely while pretending to be your bestie. dont trust any of them. anda man with pisces moon are demasculated.

rilakkuman

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,623 1,355 2,913
Alleybux
What is the difference? Im trying to understand why Im more emotional than Aquas are said to be. Why I don’t feel like I process my emotions like an Aqua mooner ?
Now I have moon in the 12th house and a lot of times I feel I relate to Pisces moon description more, but I can’t tell if it’s my Sun sign getting mixed up.
People say the houses are just areas of life but does it not shape your nature/personality as well?
the houses are the areas of your life. with moon in 12th, you have a heightened imagination. you also psychologically struggle with boundaries. alot of 12th house moons struggle with addictions as well, but they have a compassionate side.

rilakkuman

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,623 1,355 2,913
Alleybux
basically your moon is emotionally geered towards 12th house matters and you have a vivid subconscious. what is your moon
the houses are the areas of your life. with moon in 12th, you have are emotionally in tune with a heightened imagination. you also psychologically struggle with boundaries. alot of 12th house moons struggle with addictions as well, but they have a compassionate side. you are basically emotionally geeered towards the subconscious. but it depends on what sign your moon is in. all the zodiac express differently throughout the houses, even if they are not in the house they rule

rilakkuman

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,623 1,355 2,913
Alleybux
nooooooo moon in 12th house is nt the same as having a moon in pisces.

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,900 1,519 1,308
Alleybux
Moon in 12H is not the same as a Pisces Moon.
Planets in the 12H are planets that you don't really wanna show, planets you kind of have difficulty using. They're more subconscious. You don't really have a good handle on it.
U may feel more emotional because of the aspects your moon is making. And also because it's in the 12h. It doesn't mean that you're not an aqua moon. You could also see what it's like in the D12 chart. I find it accurate.

caramel blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,607 482 479
Alleybux
Moon in 12H is not the same as a Pisces Moon.
Planets in the 12H are planets that you don't really wanna show, planets you kind of have difficulty using. They're more subconscious. You don't really have a good handle on it.
U may feel more emotional because of the aspects your moon is making. And also because it's in the 12h. It doesn't mean that you're not an aqua moon. You could also see what it's like in the D12 chart. I find it accurate.
What is that? How to find it?

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom