Quantcast

Pisces

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,073 2,985 438
Alleybux
Pisces are you ok? I’m going thru it.. I did some wild pop up sh!t to my ex this week, I’m so shame.. and I just seen chrisean punched a stripper. Are y’all ok or did any other fellow fishes turn into sharks? Sending love

Vanity86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,070 660 88
Alleybux
Pisces are you ok? I’m going thru it.. I did some wild pop up sh!t to my ex this week, I’m so shame.. and I just seen chrisean punched a stripper. Are y’all ok or did any other fellow fishes turn into sharks? Sending love
LMAO! Haven't seen anything wild yet. Everything crazy been my doing lol.

This was so spot on for me smh

ThunderKunt

Well-Known Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
25,313 997 117
Alleybux
I am seething with rage for absolutely no reason

Vanity86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,070 660 88
Alleybux
She's reading me! lol.
One thing I do not do is ask for help. No matter if the ship is sinking, I rather go down with it than ask for help. I don't know if it's pride or what, but that is something I struggle with, and not sure how to shake.

PisceanPrincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,177 722 287
Alleybux
My relationship didn’t make it through Venus Retrograde lmao. I knew it wouldn’t. I feel no ways about it, because I already redirected my emotional energy into focusing on myself and what I want from the rest of the year. I quit a job I hate and I’m ready to switch gears and move cities now that I’m unencumbered. Life is still a little messy, but it feels full of potential.

Edit:

I just watched the Venus retrograde reading above after I made my post. It’s 100% on point… word for word, bar for bar :cute

Last edited:

SchizoBun

Tarot Readings at ALDivination.etsy.com
Reaction score
Reactions
81,373 1,503 156
Alleybux
She's reading me! lol.
One thing I do not do is ask for help. No matter if the ship is sinking, I rather go down with it than ask for help. I don't know if it's pride or what, but that is something I struggle with, and not sure how to shake.

I'm glad that it resonated with you and hope that you let people care for you (((HUG)))

My relationship didn’t make it through Venus Retrograde lmao. I knew it wouldn’t. I feel no ways about it, because I already redirected my emotional energy into focusing on myself and what I want from the rest of the year. I quit a job I hate and I’m ready to switch gears and move cities now that I’m unencumbered. Life is still a little messy, but it feels full of potential.

Edit:

I just watched the Venus retrograde reading above after I made my post. It’s 100% on point… word for word, bar for bar :cute

I'm sorry about your relationship, but it sounds like you landed in a good place :) I'm happy that the reading resonated.

Thank you both for watching!

Iriejay12

Minding my bumboclaat business
Reaction score
Reactions
26,360 264 41
Alleybux
Any other Pisces mourning a past relationship(s) during this past weekend? This weekend has been so rough emotionally to the point I could barely eat or sleep and nonstop crying. I've been apart from the person for years but he came in my dreams over a week ago and since then I've be fighting internally emotionally and mentally. I don't like this feeling at all.

Kiwigrl89

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,050 215 9
Alleybux
Any other Pisces mourning a past relationship(s) during this past weekend? This weekend has been so rough emotionally to the point I could barely eat or sleep and nonstop crying. I've been apart from the person for years but he came in my dreams over a week ago and since then I've be fighting internally emotionally and mentally. I don't like this feeling at all.
no past romantic relationships, but my mom (who is a Pisces too and her birthday is tomorrow) recently had a massive stroke and I keep having dreams of her walking and talking almost every night and it is torturous to wake up to reality that that's not going to happen anytime soon. I don't know if it's premonition or just wishful thinking, but it's still cruel.

Iriejay12

Reaction score
Reactions
26,360 264 41
Alleybux
no past romantic relationships, but my mom (who is a Pisces too and her birthday is tomorrow) recently had a massive stroke and I keep having dreams of her walking and talking almost every night and it is torturous to wake up to reality that that's not going to happen anytime soon. I don't know if it's premonition or just wishful thinking, but it's still cruel.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I wish her a healthy and speedy recovery. I hope you don't have experience that ordeal or those dreams again.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,073 2,985 438
Alleybux
Yes.. it hasn’t been years but like 4 months and I cut the mf off for good reasons but for some reason I’m tempted to answer these blocked calls but I know ima regret it. I can’t help but think about him. I know I don’t mean nothing to him though.

Iriejay12

Reaction score
Reactions
26,360 264 41
Alleybux
Yes.. it hasn’t been years but like 4 months and I cut the mf off for good reasons but for some reason I’m tempted to answer these blocked calls but I know ima regret it. I can’t help but think about him. I know I don’t mean nothing to him though.
I'm sorry I know its not easy to separate yourself from you care about no matter how they feel.

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,073 2,985 438
Alleybux
I'm sorry I know its not easy to separate yourself from you care about no matter how they feel.
I just can’t be stuck doing the same sh!t for the next 5 yrs .. idc what kinda history we had I didn’t spend my time fµck!ng around playing with my future you not gone drag me down with you. Unfortunatly. If he wanted to he would and that mf don’t want to work.

So sadly as much I love that BBC and the man who he is he gotta go. This ain’t baby boy

yesyas

ETSY: YSREADINGS
Reaction score
Reactions
113,912 3,680 899
Alleybux

Not me but I watched an astrology reading saying something similar to this. Pisces will either be letting go of a relationship or experiencing a breakup. Conversely some of us may enter an unexpected union.

Thaguru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 1,648 752
Alleybux
Oh my God yes! I broke up with my Virgo Ex of two years in August and moved away to another country bc he said he wasn’t ready for marriage. Then I tried to come back home in December and work on things between us and he said he had met someone during the time we went no contact from early September until November bc we got in a bad argument while I was over seas. We unfollowed each other and Feb 9 he refollowed me (I had made my page private and had to accept him). And right before that I had vivid dreams about him. I am still very much in love with him but I begged enough in December. I was working on my healing and doing really good why did he return days before Vday and all he does is watch my stories. I cried all last weekend and this week. I’m tired

Iriejay12

Reaction score
Reactions
26,360 264 41
Alleybux
Oh my God yes! I broke up with my Virgo Ex of two years in August and moved away to another country bc he said he wasn’t ready for marriage. Then I tried to come back home in December and work on things between us and he said he had met someone during the time we went no contact from early September until November bc we got in a bad argument while I was over seas. We unfollowed each other and Feb 9 he refollowed me (I had made my page private and had to accept him). And right before that I had vivid dreams about him. I am still very much in love with him but I begged enough in December. I was working on my healing and doing really good why did he return days before Vday and all he does is watch my stories. I cried all last weekend and this week. I’m tired

Wow! I totally understand this week has been rough, sorry about what you are going thru I definitely sympathize with you. We had the new moon yesterday and I'm hoping once we get pass that things will subside for us Pisces. Its sounds like he still has feelings too but is struggling himself but thats not fair to you. I'm sending virtual hugs to you and pray it gets better for you.

Thaguru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,808 1,648 752
Alleybux
Wow! I totally understand this week has been rough, sorry about what you are going thru I definitely sympathize with you. We had the new moon yesterday and I'm hoping once we get pass that things will subside for us Pisces. Its sounds like he still has feelings too but is struggling himself but thats not fair to you. I'm sending virtual hugs to you and pray it gets better for you.
Thank you. So I decided to start this week off better than last. I had confrontations at work, I was going through the motions personally. And it’s Pisces season so we deserve the very BEST right now! No one or nothing should ruin it. Esp since the last few years have been filled with so many challenges, grief, ups and downs. I really feel like many of us Pisces are finally coming into our own. I’ve been changing my thinking pattern and if something crazy, upsetting, or ridiculous comes across my brain than I immediately shift my focus and become more positive thinking. I sent my ex a heart in his DM. The last time we spoke he was mean to me and said he didn’t move me anymore but honestly when people are mad they say whatever. I wanted him to know that if he would just man up the love is definitely still there. I still believe he’s my person but there’s some growing up that needs to happen. I was happy with him. I really was. We just needed to fix the little stuff. He was good to me. Moving forward tho I will continue to engage in healthier practices for my life, learn to pace myself and not get overly emotional, and continue to work out, journal, and read. I’m currently reading “All about love” bell hooks and it’s pretty insightful and I’m learning so much about the true definition of love and how what we have been taught or not taught about love growing up has impacted our relationships at the foundational level. This week I’m happier and more focused and in a social mood. I’ll be doing a Pisces hour in honor of our season at my place Thursday night. All the ladies have to wear cute pajamas and bring drinks and food.it is what it is and what will be will be.

Iriejay12

Reaction score
Reactions
26,360 264 41
Alleybux
Thank you. So I decided to start this week off better than last. I had confrontations at work, I was going through the motions personally. And it’s Pisces season so we deserve the very BEST right now! No one or nothing should ruin it. Esp since the last few years have been filled with so many challenges, grief, ups and downs. I really feel like many of us Pisces are finally coming into our own. I’ve been changing my thinking pattern and if something crazy, upsetting, or ridiculous comes across my brain than I immediately shift my focus and become more positive thinking. I sent my ex a heart in his DM. The last time we spoke he was mean to me and said he didn’t move me anymore but honestly when people are mad they say whatever. I wanted him to know that if he would just man up the love is definitely still there. I still believe he’s my person but there’s some growing up that needs to happen. I was happy with him. I really was. We just needed to fix the little stuff. He was good to me. Moving forward tho I will continue to engage in healthier practices for my life, learn to pace myself and not get overly emotional, and continue to work out, journal, and read. I’m currently reading “All about love” bell hooks and it’s pretty insightful and I’m learning so much about the true definition of love and how what we have been taught or not taught about love growing up has impacted our relationships at the foundational level. This week I’m happier and more focused and in a social mood. I’ll be doing a Pisces hour in honor of our season at my place Thursday night. All the ladies have to wear cute pajamas and bring drinks and food.it is what it is and what will be will be.
Glad to hear that! I hope your Pisces party goes well.

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Top Bottom