Quantcast

Please don't turn this forum into a marketplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Freedia

AZZ everywhere AZZ AZZ
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 350 112
Alleybux
all this selling of services and advertising reminds me of when there's that wave of people who start selling pyramid schemes, like prepaid legal services and sh!t like that.

cmc1974

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,936 74 29
Alleybux
This is tame compared to about a year ago. Last spring/summer was just ridiculous.

purplegyal

c a r a m e l
Reaction score
Reactions
14,722 146 247
Alleybux
People will sell readings whenever they want. It's a service that takes a toll on them that they are offering us. They might as well profit from it. Who are you to tell anyone what and what not to sell whenever you want? Since when is that your place?

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,651 6,108 4,258
Alleybux
People will sell readings whenever they want. It's a service that takes a toll on them that they are offering us. They might as well profit from it. Who are you to tell anyone what and what not to sell whenever you want? Since when is that your place?

What kind of toll? Is this something they told you? Is it like their life force slowly leaks out with each reading? Then it's replenished with each "donation"

purplegyal

c a r a m e l
Reaction score
Reactions
14,722 146 247
Alleybux
What kind of toll? Is this something they told you? Is it like their life force slowly leaks out with each reading? Then it's replenished with each "donation"

I know people personally who are psychic and can do readings. It drains their energy a lot, because they may have to read for different people who they don't know personally. They would have to see many different spirits, as well, and constantly AND they'd have to give the person who is asking for the reading an accurate image. So, why not make money from it?

Technically, people would be using their services.

Just in case you're too much of a dunce to understand,
their psychic ability = the service being given.

It's like asking a freelance artist to draw a portrait of you. They are doing you a service by drawing it, using their artistic skills and talent. They are taking their time to do this for you. Time is equivalent to money.

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,651 6,108 4,258
Alleybux
I know people personally who are psychic and ca do readings. It drains their energy a lot, because you may have to read for different people who you don't know personally. You have to see many different spirits, as well and constantly. So, why not make money from it?

Does the money replenish their energy? I think you're smelling what I'm selling

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux

lol.

i once did tarot and numerology readings at the vibe seminar.

3 days' worth of reading for hundreds and hundreds of people, most of whom had fukkrey that ran deep.

it definitely took its toll on me, so i took a hot bath with olive oil and peppermint soap and kept it moving.

please don't act like internet spiritualists are taxing themselves.

Napoleon

⭐⭐⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
21,269 299 103
Alleybux

I'm an empath. A lady I've done a reading with even told me I have some psychic abilities. When you have a gift like that you are very sensitive to other people's energy levels and have to take time out of your busy schedule in order to rejuvenate yourself and function properly.

I can only imagine the type of toll professional reading takes on these people's hearts, it is not an easy job. I am extremely happy, thankful, and grateful for the quality readings I've gotten (many influenced by the stellar reviews here).

I mean, these people have to deal with energy vampires and naysayers who consider their business "crazy" and on top of that the daily stresses of life. Being psychic/empathetic/intuitive means you have a gift but it can be a bit of a curse because you are sensitive to things the average person isn't and are affected in ways other people aren't.

I've spent quite a bit on professionals over the years and it's money well spent. Kudos to all the amazing professionals out there!!

Napoleon

⭐⭐⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
21,269 299 103
Alleybux
Dissident go fall in a ditch somewhere. You're like the nasty itchy rash that won't go away on this forum.

Curly B

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
812 12 25
Alleybux
I think people paying money to have someone read their energy THROUGH THE INTERNET is funny as hell

Some Cleo meets George Jetson type sh!t. Very amusing

Napoleon

⭐⭐⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
21,269 299 103
Alleybux
I think people paying money to have someone read their energy THROUGH THE INTERNET is funny as hell

tumblr_mn5l84FoST1srxpbqo1_400.gif

TEMU

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,841 1,040
Alleybux

People are gullible unfortunately. I'm thinking about getting in on the buisness as well. Something to think about if you need a quick buck. Lol

Queen of Cups

LSA's Friendly Pen Pal
Reaction score
Reactions
26,713 588 312
Alleybux
Don't advertise services, but give away ALL the free readings we want to our heart's content, right? And especially to the multiple "skeptics" (NOT you, OP -- just addressing the obvious ones though) who think what we do Is BS, yet are the first to run into a thread and beg numerous times for help that they can never seem to find from anywhere else...seems legit. Not!

JadedSunlight

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
310 9 1
Alleybux

Believe it or not, the root word for "psyche" means "soul" in Greek. When you have a soul-gift (psychic) to look into the "psyche" of others, a physical body is irrelevant to reading. Your soul is energy and that's what soul-gifted people use to tap into your life path. Energy! Every time you tap into someone elses energy you're losing yours. Skeptics are so quick to want proof of something you can't see.

And [MENTION=178359]Troy Carmichael[/MENTION] , did you thumbs this comment up to jump on the bandwagon or is that your unadulterated opinion? Don't forget how you were all up in my thread. I always have receipts. Sound familiar...?

Screenshot_2015_04_03_23_17_54_1.png

JadedSunlight

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
310 9 1
Alleybux
I'm an empath. A lady I've done a reading with even told me I have some psychic abilities. When you have a gift like that you are very sensitive to other people's energy levels and have to take time out of your busy schedule in order to rejuvenate yourself and function properly.

I can only imagine the type of toll professional reading takes on these people's hearts, it is not an easy job. I am extremely happy, thankful, and grateful for the quality readings I've gotten (many influenced by the stellar reviews here).

I mean, these people have to deal with energy vampires and naysayers who consider their business "crazy" and on top of that the daily stresses of life. Being psychic/empathetic/intuitive means you have a gift but it can be a bit of a curse because you are sensitive to things the average person isn't and are affected in ways other people aren't.

I've spent quite a bit on professionals over the years and it's money well spent. Kudos to all the amazing professionals out there!!

# Facts! I personally think it's jealousy. Classic mean girl syndrome. "Tease you about something because I'm too immature to admit I envy you" syndrome!

JadedSunlight

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
310 9 1
Alleybux
I know people personally who are psychic and can do readings. It drains their energy a lot, because they may have to read for different people who they don't know personally. They would have to see many different spirits, as well, and constantly AND they'd have to give the person who is asking for the reading an accurate image. So, why not make money from it?

Technically, people would be using their services.

Just in case you're too much of a dunce to understand,
their psychic ability = the service being given.

It's like asking a freelance artist to draw a portrait of you. They are doing you a service by drawing it, using their artistic skills and talent. They are taking their time to do this for you. Time is equivalent to money.

Yes to all of this. But I would never expect a plain jane ass muthafucka to understand! Half the people in this thread have been lurking like the spectators they are in that "past life" thread. It was on "today's hottest threads" 2 days in a row! Miss me with the bull sh!t! A wise woman once told me, "if they're mad, you're doing something right!"

Big Freedia

AZZ everywhere AZZ AZZ
Reaction score
Reactions
14,278 350 112
Alleybux
Don't advertise services, but give away ALL the free readings we want to our heart's content, right? And especially to the multiple "skeptics" (NOT you, OP -- just addressing the obvious ones though) who think what we do Is BS, yet are the first to run into a thread and beg numerous times for help that they can never seem to find from anywhere else...seems legit. Not!

I feel you, sis.
you and I go way back....hell, I've paid you for a reading - I don't do the free ones. I be all up in this forum.
I just don't dig this influx...it's trendy as sh!t.
and ugly.

Queen of Cups

LSA's Friendly Pen Pal
Reaction score
Reactions
26,713 588 312
Alleybux
I feel you, sis.
you and I go way back....hell, I've paid you for a reading - I don't do the free ones. I be all up in this forum.
I just don't dig this influx...it's trendy as sh!t.
and ugly.

The overkill is getting very annoying, I will definitely give you that.

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,651 6,108 4,258
Alleybux

No one seems to have the answer in regards to the correlation of energy drain and money

Marie Boston

Aboriginal Perfection & Clairvoyant Reader
Reaction score
Reactions
161,181 8,604 4,652
Alleybux
Why does this forum ALWAYS seem to get real ugly!!?? It's ridiculous!

N A M E

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
182,317 5,761 998
Alleybux
all this selling of services and advertising reminds me of when there's that wave of people who start selling pyramid schemes, like prepaid legal services and sh!t like that.

Solicitation of psychic services will be disallowed in this forum from here on out. You all are free to review people you've had experiences with, but direct solicitation from fonts on here for paid services will be deleted and warned/infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.