Quantcast

Please walk me through your logic where you believe black men are colorist and white males are not?

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Once again, more should be expected from bm, when it comes to bw.

i agree.......but black women are ass backwards, and expect more from the white man, than she does the black male who she gives her womb too and mules for.........as a black woman, this is shameful and embarrassing on so many levels.......

Last edited:

bajanbarbie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,452 64 11
Alleybux
@coco2thepuff99 It's simultaneously hilarious and sad how you don't hear how unhinged you sound, writing two pages worth of thinkpieces about a group of people you supposedly don't care about and divested from "years ago."

I stg I will never understand how hurt women are the loudest about how they couldn't care less, yet don't even try to hide the fact that they obviously care A LOT.

"I don't GAF who black men date, they can have em!" *runs into every thread about a black man dating an white girl/lightskin/exotical*

"I don't GAF about the black community, I gave up on it a long time ago!" *runs into every thread about the black community*

"I left blackistan a long time ago, all of dem are lost!" *runs into every thread from so-called blackistan*

"I don't GAF about black men, they ain't sh!t!" *runs into every thread about black men*

724mbi1w4kb51.jpg

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
@coco2thepuff99 It's simultaneously hilarious and sad how you don't hear how unhinged you sound, writing two pages worth of thinkpieces about a group of people you supposedly don't care about and divested from "years ago."

I stg I will never understand how hurt women are the loudest about how they couldn't care less, yet don't even try to hide the fact that they obviously care A LOT.

"I don't GAF who black men date, they can have em!" *runs into every thread about a black man dating an white girl/lightskin/exotical*

"I don't GAF about the black community, I gave up on it a long time ago!" *runs into every thread about the black community*

"I left blackistan a long time ago, all of dem are lost!" *runs into every thread from so-called blackistan*

"I don't GAF about black men, they ain't sh!t!" *runs into every thread about black men*

724mbi1w4kb51.jpg

Here’s the difference between black women who actually love and have empathy for other Black women/girls and those who simply don’t. We are willing to stand in the fire to warn them and help them and keep them from falling into the pits of hell, the others are not because they are in hell themselves

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
white men are not responsible for colorism, the black male is........

They basically are saying “Black men hate darkskinned Black women because Da Whyte Mann TOLD him to and he does it, even now 500 years later!”

So they are admitting that they are WEAK AF and hate their own image? K lol

GlamorousOne

Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
black males have made their choice on their 'preference' and it is not reflected in their own self image.........no one is to blame but the black male.....

black males self hatred is not black womens problem, and black women period, simply just need to let them go......how tf are black women still sympathizing with the black male, when he not only hates himself, but hates black women and black children as well..........

i cant believe yall still fall for the black male sob stories when it comes to the white man and 'white supremacy'........these negroes be having whole ass biracial children, and black women still feel sorry for their asses.......SMH

These negroes have WHOLE black children that they abandon and will marry a non-black woman and PROUDLY take care of HER white/non-black kids from a previous relationship while leaving their black kids destitute (Brian McKnight, Dr. Dre, etc). Sick

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
They basically are saying “Black men hate darkskinned Black women because Da Whyte Mann TOLD him to and he does it, even now 500 years later!”

So they are admitting that they are WEAK AF and hate their own image? K lol

i been telling yall, the black male is the white mans bottom b!tch, and will always bend over at the drop of a dime.........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux

724mbi1w4kb51.jpg

gurl please, you think if you use the word 'unhinged', that is suppose to be the big bad scary word, that gets me to stop posting.....in your dreams......and i also have peeped your font on the coli, even though you keep denying it over there........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Here’s the difference between black women who actually love and have empathy for other Black women/girls and those who simply don’t. We are willing to stand in the fire to warn them and help them and keep them from falling into the pits of hell, the others are not because they are in hell themselves

the black male and his pitbull will never understand this concept......this is why 'we' keep them triggered.......

bajanbarbie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,452 64 11
Alleybux
gurl please, you think if you use the word 'unhinged', that is suppose to be the big bad scary word, that gets me to stop posting.....in your dreams......and i also have peeped your font on the coli, even though you keep denying it over there........

I have an account on the coli? That's news to me. What's my username?

tenor.gif

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I have an account on the coli? That's news to me. What's my username?

tenor.gif

im going to spare you because of your age........stay out of grown women business......don't start none, it wont be none........you wanna play grown on lsa, i will give you that experience......stop while you are ahead ma'm.......

bajanbarbie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,452 64 11
Alleybux
im going to spare you because of your age........stay out of grown women business......don't start none, it wont be none........you wanna play grown on lsa, i will give you that experience......stop while you are ahead ma'm.......

"Spare me?" "Stop while you are ahead?" Are you not embarrassed to be bucking up to a computer screen at your big age?

And, the gag is, you're saying I "started" when you were the one who contacted me first. All anyone has to do is go back one page and see where you quoted me first. Are you really not embarrassed? That's so embarrassing. As a grown woman, too, acting a fool on Beyoncé's internet and accusing people of being in disguise like a train station crackhead because some man hurt you years ago. Not to mention, doing all of this with zero proper punctuation. If you're going to act like a loon, at least be a loon who knows how to use periods.

I pray I never fall off this hard. Ignored.

8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,775 5,704 6,740
Alleybux
Are White men colorist or do they just mostly prefer their own women?

Of course Black men cant relate to or understand this.
How is this true when they marry out the most Lol they were going around the world raping women of color so how do they prefer their own women

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,775 5,704 6,740
Alleybux
Honestly, white people are expected to prefer people of other races that are more admixed with white DNA. If you prefer and love whiteness then of course you’d prefer whatever phenotype is closest to your own, whether in full or in part

Black men should take notes.
Lol black men loved mixed women so what notes do they need to take

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,775 5,704 6,740
Alleybux
Let's be real, all races of men value their women and uplift them, besides black men. BM in fact pedastalize other races of women above their own.

The only people this is strange to is BM.

I would be concerned if any man would value other races of women above their own, its strange behavior.
Lol stop spreading this bs, most men don't value women

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
"Spare me?" "Stop while you are ahead?" Are you not embarrassed to be bucking up to a computer screen at your big age?

And, the gag is, you're saying I "started" when you were the one who contacted me first. All anyone has to do is go back one page and see where you quoted me first. Are you really not embarrassed? That's so embarrassing. As a grown woman, too, acting a fool on Beyoncé's internet and accusing people of being in disguise like a train station crackhead because some man hurt you years ago. Not to mention, doing all of this with zero proper punctuation. If you're going to act like a loon, at least be a loon who knows how to use periods.

I pray I never fall off this hard. Ignored.

8eeb0cd1ed319254eb2b6940ff28215d.gif

you still wanna play i see......i am sure my daughter is older than your ass......look, kid......you pleaded with me in my inbox to spare you, and you are still talking sh!t.......i tried, and i tried to let you make it, but you like the attention......

my daughter has a lsa account, and trust me, from now on, you will get her smoke.....your welcome.......

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,277 2,281 579
Alleybux
White men (not all, obviously, there are plenty of white men who love/respect all shades of black) are plenty capable of discriminating based on skin tone, if that's what you're asking.

There was a trend on Tiktok of ranking the different "types" of girls, including breaking down the different skin tones of black girls, and white boys were participating happily.

View attachment 2258685

View attachment 2258697

View attachment 2258707
White people are using the terms “light skins” and “dark skins” now???

What the hell is the work coming

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,583 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
You really think they didn't know the difference
That's not what the @East_Afriqueen said -- she's saying they're picking up terms that we use.

I've been saying they're gonna start using pick me next -- it's only a matter of time. They're gonna start calling any woman who wants a man, any woman who's got one, a pick me, and then they'll be using terms like high value man.
ScarceImpressionableArachnid-size_restricted.gif

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,775 5,704 6,740
Alleybux
That's not what the @East_Afriqueen said -- she's saying they're picking up terms that we use.

I've been saying they're gonna start using pick me next -- it's only a matter of time. They're gonna start calling any woman who wants a man, any woman who's got one, a pick me, and then they'll be using terms like high value man.
ScarceImpressionableArachnid-size_restricted.gif
Theyve always known those terms, it isnt knew. and hvm wasnt a black person term. pick me is used throughout that reddit fds.

NiceGuyRising

MgtowRising
Reaction score
Reactions
707 139 342
Alleybux

724mbi1w4kb51.jpg
Lol she/he probably not even black

Remmy45

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,775 5,704 6,740
Alleybux
I don't know why people are acting like White people's colorism is being excused or reasoned away in this thread.

If White men prefer White skin on them and their women, it's not a leap that they prefer skin tones on non-Whites that also look closer to theirs. It's been proven with hiring, arrests, jail sentences among other things. White or closer to their own White skin is their preference. Yes, a few date and marry dark skin women.

So now that we're on the same page, we have Black people preferring skin tones that are closest to the White's man's preferred aesthetic as possible. Men like Gabriel Arenas and ASAP Rocky disparaging dark skin women and dating/marrying women far away their own skin tone. Others in here have also mentioned music videos and casting calls that feature only light skinned women, again closer to the White's man's preferred aesthetic.

What exactly are Black women to do? Do WE have to get White men to stop practicing racism so that Black men will stop hating themselves and taking it out on us?
What, so I'd this also true for asian men who like light skin. Lol liking light skin had nothing to do with white people

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,583 6,203 5,147
Alleybux
O.T. @GlamorousOne, your avi looks so odd to me because every time we see Megan with her mouth open, her tongue is sticking out. Her mouth open in your avi pic with no tongue sticking out looks like her tongue was cut out and she's trying to talk but can't.

184131.jpg

Moving on to the OP, because I might as well say something about the topic otherwise they'll move my post to the off topic thread.

If power and control aren't involved then it's not colourism to me, Idgas about that dictionary definition that that lady came up with back when on account of Blacks Blacking, meaning Black folks making fun of the looks and complexion of other Black folks, particularly among the ds complexion Blacks. I do not believe an ism should be stuck on that which is why I don't subscribe to the colourism that these fonts subscribe to.

Fars the colourism LSA talks about though, from where I sit, it's more heavy handed on the BW's side then the BM's side. These fonts live through social media so entertainer's words rule their lives, like when Lil Wayne said redbone in a song, dsBW ds'd, by going on rampages to hate redbones by claiming BM don't want them when ds's get so much dick from BM that BM can smell the cum on them as they strut by wearing their leggings and swinging their 97" ponytails, not to mention they got the babies, the baby daddies and the baby daddy prospects because a lot of those times the man they got their kids thinking he's the father is not, but one of their other prospects are.

So many BM love themselves dsBW and they constantly get sh!t on by dsBW and that's because their dark asses are the ones with the issues and because they don't want to own and claim that though they wear it, they knock themselves out screaming to the top of their lungs that it's BM who hate them when again, that sh!t only exists in their head and not in reality.
200.gif

I'm not sticking no ism on that dumb ass sh!t.

Fars wm go, they have systematic white colourism and it does not deal with likes and looks, nor does the Black peoples paper bag colourism.

Social media people have turned colourism into a slop bucket of mess that I will not feed into.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,676 10,407 14,233
Alleybux
White men (not all, obviously, there are plenty of white men who love/respect all shades of black) are plenty capable of discriminating based on skin tone, if that's what you're asking.

There was a trend on Tiktok of ranking the different "types" of girls, including breaking down the different skin tones of black girls, and white boys were participating happily.

View attachment 2258685

View attachment 2258697

View attachment 2258707
So these few men represent.....nvm

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Stop saying white men prefer dark skinned women that is NOT true. As a collective they prefer their own NOT black women. Go to any predominantly white forum or even white neighbourhood, they prefer their own. And if not it’s usually Asian women after that. Black women look foolish saying they love us. Individual white men may like dark skin women but as a collective they do not. Neither does the average white man.

however as white men, I expect this behaviour from them. I expect them to prefer their own women so I don’t care if white men don’t like dark skinned girls. We look DRASTICALLY different from them.

it’s an extra sting and disappointment when this behaviour is coming from the men that look like you. I think that’s where some of the black women are coming from. Colorism and antiblackness is expected from them(white men). It shouldn’t be expected from other black people.
Exactly !