34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux

Iced tea

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Ok. I don't understand this thread at all.

I'm going to leave now.

Bye.
If you have such a hard time understanding such a simple thread then maybe you do need to take your vitamins. Badly.

TEMU

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,841 1,040
Alleybux
If you have such a hard time understanding such a simple thread then maybe you do need to take your vitamins. Badly.

Most of the responses in this thread have nothing to do with the taking the actual vitamin unfortunately.

CherieJ_

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,608 455 76
Alleybux
I felt very sick last month ..I had horrible fatigue , hair loss and aches all over. I had to get blood work done and pretty much was told I have severe vitamin deficiency. My doctor gave 50,000 units , the average person days 1,000. He said I’ll have to continue for at least another 6 months but they will check my blood work after 3 months to see. Honestly with covid I been working from home, but around November I started getting worse. It’s not a joke..i already feel a bit better.

Iced tea

Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Most of the responses in this thread have nothing to do with the taking the actual vitamin unfortunately.
Chile fµck the comments.. Don't take away the fact that you need vitamin D, you don't get it you can lose your life.

Edit- some of yall priorities are fµcked

Last edited:

Iced tea

Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
I felt very sick last month ..I had horrible fatigue , hair loss and aches all over. I had to get blood work done and pretty much was told I have severe vitamin deficiency. My doctor gave 50,000 units , the average person days 1,000. He said I’ll have to continue for at least another 6 months but they will check my blood work after 3 months to see. Honestly with covid I been working from home, but around November I started getting worse. It’s not a joke..i already feel a bit better.
The doctor told me I had serve deficiency too. Theres a rumor going around, even top voted on a thread saying that Black people actually need less vitamin D.

Which is farrrrr from the truth, that's a damn lie. We actually need more vitamin D and not getting enough causes us to get serve medical issues fast. I'm glad you're feeling much better.

TEMU

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,841 1,040
Alleybux
Thanks for sharing your symptoms another woman may be going through the same thing and may be puzzled as to why she is feeling so. This is information she could take to her doctor.
The doctor told me I had serve deficiency too. Theres a rumor going around, even top voted on a thread saying that Black people actually need less vitamin D.

Which is farrrrr from the truth, that's a damn lie. We actually need more vitamin D and not getting enough causes us to get serve medical issues fast. I'm glad you're feeling much better.
Take this post and put it in the OP

Iced tea

Reaction score
Reactions
34,832 1,074 697
Alleybux
Thanks for sharing your symptoms another woman may be going through the same thing and may be puzzled as to why she is feeling so. This is information she could take to her doctor.

Take this post and put it in the OP
Nope. Why? It's up to the person to take care of their health, I shouldn't have to convince people to do a damn thing.