Quantcast

Plot holes, loose threads and abandon storylines

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,974 1,093 144
Alleybux
I feel like there’s so much going on and characters bringing up nonsense I can’t remember (who the fuq is Paul, Gabe?!), that I need to make a running list of stuff Pete has forgotten or abandoned.

- Wes’ charred up body is still missing
- Laurel’s mom and the scratches on her arm
- Emmett having a heart attack
- How is Anna getting charged for killing a man that slit his wrists and deemed a suicide (Caleb)?
-Does Anna/Frank know Bonnie killed Rebecca?
-How come Lila wasn’t added to that list of people Anna killed?
- Didn’t Anna go to jail for Wes’ murder? How are they charging her for that again?
-Why did Xavier kill Wes?

What else am I missing?

crazyman92

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,916 282 250
Alleybux
I feel like there’s so much going on and characters bringing up nonsense I can’t remember (who the fuq is Paul, Gabe?!), that I need to make a running list of stuff Pete has forgotten or abandoned.

- How is Anna getting charged for killing a man that slit his wrists and deemed a suicide (Caleb)?
- Didn’t Anna go to jail for Wes’ murder? How are they charging her for that again?

What else am I missing?

The bolded. Analise knows. The end of S1 or beginning of S2 I think it came out. BUt everything else is valid. If we're not getting a 2 hour series finale then some of this is not going to be answered.

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,049 876 181
Alleybux

What else am I missing?

the bolded still has me tight. I know last season Laurel got her mother’s hair/scalp in a bag and it was never clear if it was from her brother or someone in her family. But her mother just disappeared after their argument then they have a scene with Laurel showering with scratches. Uhmmm ???

I honestly think they kept Wes’ body missing open in case they felt they had to bring him back for whatever reason

SKEPTICAL AF

My Hands Really Work
Reaction score
Reactions
36,756 576 237
Alleybux

What else am I missing?
Dang you brought up some things I completely forgot about. Way too many missing pieces.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,893 5,783 517
Alleybux
Let's be honest: the entire show is a plot hole, in and of itself.
Right. I think it would take less time to point out the plots that actually made sense but I'll bite.

• Wes's father being Jr. or Sr. Mahoney when he said his mother was a Haitian immigrant who came to the U.S. with him for a better life.
  • The narrative that Annalise and Sam were happy and in love.
  • Frank being the incest love child of Sam and Hannnah
  • The class action law suite. After Nate's father the story line was pretty much was dropped.
  • Robert's existence.
  • Annalise's brother disappeared after season 2.
  • The Castillos reason for going after Annalise, Killing Wes
  • Laurel's mother scalp
  • The entire Hapstall case
  • Emmett's death/Tegan's comments "Boy bye"
  • The governor putting a hit on Nate's father because Annalise embarrassed her
  • Eve showing up on Annalise doorstep in the middle of the night right after Annalise found out about Gabriel with a 10 year old email showing she knew about him..

Last edited:

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,974 1,093 144
Alleybux
I would also like to know how many news reports start with law professor Annalise Keating updates or dead members of the district attorney’s office and crime boss members. Is that like, every Wednesday and Thursday, expect to hear about a dead lawyer day?

Also, yeah. Wtf was Robert all about???

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,974 1,093 144
Alleybux
The bolded. Analise knows. The end of S1 or beginning of S2 I think it came out. BUt everything else is valid. If we're not getting a 2 hour series finale then some of this is not going to be answered.
At the beginning of S2, I remember Annalise and Frank going down to the basement and finding Rebecca’s body. They both look at each other and Frank asks Anna if she did it. And then she says, “me? I was about to ask you the same thing.” And then they just start moving her body. Was there another scene where they talked about who killed her?

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
At the beginning of S2, I remember Annalise and Frank going down to the basement and finding Rebecca’s body. They both look at each other and Frank asks Anna if she did it. And then she says, “me? I was about to ask you the same thing.” And then they just start moving her body. Was there another scene where they talked about who killed her?
Yes. First episode of S2. Frank thinks is Laurel Annalise figures out it's Bonnie than goes to confront her about it and Bonnie confirms is true.
A related plot hole is the police telling Wes they found DNA of one of Annalise's associates on Rebecca.

T. Jordan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,974 1,093 144
Alleybux
Yes. First episode of S2. Frank thinks is Laurel Annalise figures out it's Bonnie than goes to confront her about it and Bonnie confirms is true.
A related plot hole is the police telling Wes they found DNA of one of Annalise's associates on Rebecca.
Thank you!

Anaflo

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
To had to that, we know that Miller had nothing to do with Nate senior's death but I don't think we know why Gabriel and Miller were talking on the phone ?

britvp96

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,481 406 60
Alleybux
To had to that, we know that Miller had nothing to do with Nate senior's death but I don't think we know why Gabriel and Miller were talking on the phone ?

Wasn't it in the latter half of season 5 when FBI agent Telesco came knocking around on Gabe's door, he said that Miller had contacted him about taking down Annalise.

What else am I missing?

I thought the FBI and everyone else (prosecutors, DA, etc...) just assumed Sam killed her after he was found dead/found out to be her baby daddy.

Fuzzington

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,305 63 20
Alleybux

What else am I missing?

• Wes was cremated
•still don’t know what really happened to her
•he was probably poisoned by the Castillo’s
•they just want to add more bodies to the count to make annalise look even more guilty
•annalise realized it was Bonnie and told frank
• since Lila happened before Sam death it doesn’t make sense as far as motive
•they killed Wes because he was going to take a deal and confess to Sam murder which would have dragged laurel into it and her dad’s company would have lost money. And her mother had something to do with his death

Da_Fuqqq

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC
Reaction score
Reactions
47,273 1,413 445
Alleybux
So is Wes dead or naw?! I coulda swore we saw his body burnt up after the house fire so how the hell is he at anna funeral?!
And they really gonna wait til the last episode to wrap up where the fµck he been at this hol time?!

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,927 1,770 409
Alleybux
Here are mine (some already listed)

-Emmett Crawford's death never got resolved (who did it). Was Tegan involved in Emmet's death?
-Caleb Habstall (I still think someone murdered him)
-What was the real point of Gabriel, especially since Frank also ended up being Sam's son
-Where is Laurel's mom? Again, a dropped storyline
-Why was Wes killed? They never really gave a good answer
-Why did Laurel really escape (I know Karla left the show in real life)
-Will DA Ron Miller's death finally be resolved by police?
-What was the point of bringing Hannah back next week, only to do what they did?

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,615 8,881 2,261
Alleybux
I’m glad y’all brought these storylines. Most of them are still mysteries and now we’ll never find out who was behind those murders.

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,264 1,420 1,085
Alleybux
It was known the Emmett was killed by the Castillos although we don’t know why

Xavier killed Wes because he was told to by Jorge who was going to confess AND because he impregnated laurel. Jorge has a weird obsession with his daughter and that’s why all of her love interests get handled

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
WHERE IS MICHAELA’S DAD at the end of the show??? It’s like he just disappeared....

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,834 1,817 334
Alleybux
Dominick killed Wes on Jorge's orders. Frank killed Dominick.

Agree, the story about Wes's paternity is unclear.

Why did Laurel's mom promise her that Wes was coming back as if she had insider knowledge on his whereabouts and then that story line was dropped? (They should have never invested 3 seasons of back story about Wes's importance to Annalise and then kill him off with no real cause.)

How did Hannah really die? Did Frank get to speak to her?

Why was Asher chosen to be murdered by the FBI agent?

nanoscrew

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
336 5
Alleybux
What happened to the dirty agent they were interrogating. I dont remember seeing what resulted from that

Who killed Hannah? I don't think they actually told us.

I think there's two theories

1 She killed herself before it could get out that she had an incestuous relationship and a child came from it and now that child knows. She was willing to do whatever to protect her interests and save face, so maybe she took that way out

2 The governor had her killed. If she took the stand she might also have implicated the governor like Jorge and Nate. And she would be a more reliable witness too

Last edited:

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,927 1,770 409
Alleybux
What happened to the dirty agent they were interrogating. I dont remember seeing what resulted from that

I think there's two theories

1 She killed herself before it could get out that she had an incestuous relationship and a child came from it and now that child knows. She was willing to do whatever to protect her interests and save face, so maybe she took that way out

2 The governor had her killed. If she took the stand she might also have implicated the governor like Jorge and Nate. And she would be a more reliable witness too
Thank you. As for the FBI agent, they never told us, but it's insinuated that she went to prison.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom