Quantcast

Plus Sized Women with Quality Men

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,828 447 181
Alleybux
Really? She asked because people tell fat girls they can’t attract quality men.
And don’t get me started on ppl bragging on this site about finding nothing but quality men. Then they say sh!t implying that they know these women don’t deserve quality men as if they know them personally. Not on this thread tho bc the women on here actually went into detail so it’s more believable. Just something weird I see on this site, they have pickme tendencies but claim to hate men so much.

420Zelle

Beautifully me. Accept it or move on.
Reaction score
Reactions
340,340 5,289 850
Alleybux
Idk it's obvious when someone prefers bigger women. Guys like that are usually creepy tbh. I'm average chubby and fluctuate between a size 10-14. I've met some total chubby chasing creeps. One squeezed my rolls. Another seemed to be attracted to his mom and had no problem comparing me to his mom all the time. Another was a nasty freak who was into pregnancy related stuff. Most of my unplanned swirl adventures included guys who were into the divine black femininity thing and liked anything typically expected of black women- curves, type 3/4 hair, brown skin, etc.

ETA: I don't mind a creep. Most of my experience comes from creeps and I've just accepted that's my vibe. I just don't settle for aimless creeps- ie bums, no degree or job, no car, etc.
8E9E4ED7-A1D2-4425-AC4F-3AEFC05A5ED6.jpeg

IssaStallion

Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
93,393 3,172 908
Alleybux
Posting anon cuz my mom b on here lol.

My husband made like 40k a year when we met in 2013got married in 2015, I was plus sized then. And two years ago he got one or two raises now he's at about 90k bf taxes. I live pretty comfortably. We are religious, got married after 2 years of dating, did not have xes until we got married, we have xes like 2 to 3 times a week. We used to fight a lotttt but he's always taken care of me. He's was ok with paying bills as long as I worked part time. I had a baby nd no longer working. He pays all my bills and buys everything for me, I decided to start doing freelance makeup b4covid 19 n he still supports me. We do argue that bcuz he pays all the bills that minor stuff like cleaning his piss off the toilet become neglected. I don't mind being a good little wife to live comfortably. He ain't cheated ever n neither have I. He says he wondered if he could see himself with a plus sized woman when we first met. Now he says he loves how I look. Although living comfortably doesn't mean we don't have obstacles sometimes I catch myself being a little ungrateful. He's a really great man.

girl she gone know it's you now.

Y0uDa0ne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,334 1,092 784
Alleybux
I don't know about intelligence or him being financially stable but I know some big girls that's getting that 5 star pipe. Yes sirrrr, they be getting sopped up like a biscuit with jelly on it, they man don't want them to hide the fact they big.

TanSaidWhat

Books Available on Amazon
Reaction score
Reactions
2,837 91 23
Alleybux
The most important thing is to never settle for less than you think you deserve. It’s better to be happy and alone than miserable and in a relationship. This is actually one of the central themes of my latest novel and I’m very passionate about this as I’m plus sized too so excuse my plugging.

28E8FDC1-0E04-4324-8707-354B07706D7E.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08115N7WM/

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
Posting anon cuz my mom b on here lol.

My husband made like 40k a year when we met in 2013got married in 2015, I was plus sized then. And two years ago he got one or two raises now he's at about 90k bf taxes. I live pretty comfortably. We are religious, got married after 2 years of dating, did not have xes until we got married, we have xes like 2 to 3 times a week. We used to fight a lotttt but he's always taken care of me. He's was ok with paying bills as long as I worked part time. I had a baby nd no longer working. He pays all my bills and buys everything for me, I decided to start doing freelance makeup b4covid 19 n he still supports me. We do argue that bcuz he pays all the bills that minor stuff like cleaning his piss off the toilet become neglected. I don't mind being a good little wife to live comfortably. He ain't cheated ever n neither have I. He says he wondered if he could see himself with a plus sized woman when we first met. Now he says he loves how I look. Although living comfortably doesn't mean we don't have obstacles sometimes I catch myself being a little ungrateful. He's a really great man.
Sounds like a real marriage with great things coming.

StarSheen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,117 920 949
Alleybux
Is this plus sized in 2020?!?!? View attachment 1549460

A size 10/12 is considered plus size now?

What in the white girl hell?

I guess most black women just gone go without and the black race globally will disappear.

LOL.

This might be the St. Germaine and port talking but Y'all need to stop the bµllsh!t.

OP know damn well that a size 10 is not plus size,I don't care if she's the size of one of them Little women in Atlanta.

She's just insecure.

...and likely her insecurity makes her annoying and THAT is why she struggles because being a size 10-12 is no one's definition of plus size outside of the fashion (and most of them men are gay anyway) industry.

I was a size... uhh ----big as all hell (girl I was BIG by LSA standards. I wasn't no 10-12! I was so big girl that the planets orbited me and I enjoyed their warmth. I was so big that all of the earth this side of Cleveland was at constant risk of being lost to my gravitational pull...and it's okay) and I still did quite well for myself. Shoot a 10-12 was goal weight for me when I lost weight AFTER being married and a man was not the reason I lost weight, lol.

Let me pour me another glass because y'all are wilding out over here.

Don't put that on the weight baby, folks being kind in here.

It's you. Fix you. Then put on some heels, black lace, some perfume, a leather bustier, whips and chains---whatever makes YOU feel sexy and head out into the world. Conquer that ish! Only tolerate those who consider you their goddess...and keep it moving!

A straight black man is not giving up on a hot woman because she's "too fat" ...at a size 10-12.

A straight any color man is not giving up on a hot woman because she's "too fat" at a size 10-12 unless he's insecure about his penis size.

No seriously! Some men really struggle with insecurities surrounding their dick size.

You don't want them anyway.

Do you know how much men struggle? Especially now? Again, it could be the alcohol but You got me rolling over here.

tumblr_m7ge2sfyzA1qf8btso1_400.gif

*sorry it took me years to type this because the keys kept running away.

10/12 is plus size? Lol

I’m 5’9” and was a 10 when I met my now-husband. We weighed the same, actually. I had zero issues meeting high quality (to me, per my criteria) men. I had exceedingly strict criteria for serious and longterm relationships. I still had a pretty good pool of potential matches to choose from in the places I lived at the time. My husband was obviously one of those options. I received attention from desired prospects whether I was a size 8 or 14.
Yes..in white

in black..its regular size..

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
I don't know about intelligence or him being financially stable but I know some big girls that's getting that 5 star pipe. Yes sirrrr, they be getting sopped up like a biscuit with jelly on it, they man don't want them to hide the fact they big.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Dancelover51

Immunity
Reaction score
Reactions
33,064 850 276
Alleybux
Chaz Ebrert was big when she got with Roger Ebert. Now Roger was no looker but he was the definition of a HV man.

Roger said he liked Chaz because she was intelligent and well put together.

Also, one of the former owners of the Texas rangers was married to a heavy set Black woman.

xallx

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
253 1
Alleybux
I remember the very short lived Real housewives of Toronto. One of the cast members was Roxy Earle , she never apologised for her weight and was confident in the skin she was in. It was refreshing to see a plus sized housewife. Her husband is a tech euntrepeneur and banker.

x.jpg

LivinginanImaginaryWorld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,838 262 47
Alleybux
I want to hear from the that are plus sized and still managed to end up with someone that is intelligent and his occupation has allowed you to live comfortably.

Disclaimer: This is not the place to bash women that are overweight. People become overweight for various reasons. I am also aware that dating is harder when you're plus sized so I don't want to hear any of that either. I don't care if these women are the acceptance to the rule, I need to know what the possibilities are.

I personally know 2 plus size women who have.
They are African, live in Africa & are married to African men. The men are not Westernized but not into multiple wives either.
Both women are curvy (smaller waist with bigger butt & hips).

Lady A is a lawyer, size 16 & married to a pharmacist. They're both high earners but he brings in more.
They live in a well appointed home with a pool, multiple cars, expensive dog breeds, top line security, the works.
They also have family vacations once or twice a year, depending on their schedules (usually to Dubai, Europe & North America).
She's pretty & brown skinned.
Her style leans towards conservative.
She's not flashy at all, but her hair & nails are always done & she rarely leaves home without makeup (no Instagram baddie looks, it's more natural looking).
They met through mutual friends. I'd say he loves her more but I'm on the outside looking in, so that might not be actually true

Lady B went the Kate Middleton route without the 10 year wait - got married after getting her Mrs degree which she doesn't use. They met while he was visiting a relative on campus.
She's now a stay at home mother but runs a side hobby/business to keep occupied.
She was UK size 14 at the wedding but went up to 16 after kids.
Her husband is in senior management in a major government agency & quite young for the position.
They live in a gorgeous official residence but have their own luxury home & split their time between the two. They're more into lavish vacations within their country & only occasionally have foreign trips.
She is lighter (somewhere between yellow & caramel).
Her face is naturally average but she slays with makeup. Her style is more colourful & very feminine. She also has hair & nails always laid.
My observation is that he's smitten with her but as said before, I'm only looking in from the outside.

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors but these are the two that appear like success stories.

Queen Glory

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
There's thick and then there's obese. Quality men love a thick woman but obese? I don't think so. I would suggest losing weight and get to a healthy weight. Your weight reflects an aspect of self control and emotional state.

I find men who date obese women to have ulterior motives. Maybe not all but they usually are users, abusers, losers.

Again I say, being thick is fine but obese, it's not healthy or sexy

LivinginanImaginaryWorld

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,838 262 47
Alleybux
I want to hear from the that are plus sized and still managed to end up with someone that is intelligent and his occupation has allowed you to live comfortably.

Disclaimer: This is not the place to bash women that are overweight. People become overweight for various reasons. I am also aware that dating is harder when you're plus sized so I don't want to hear any of that either. I don't care if these women are the acceptance to the rule, I need to know what the possibilities are.

I personally know 2 plus size women who have.
They are African, live in Africa & are married to African men. The men are not Westernized but not into multiple wives either.
Both women are curvy (smaller waist with bigger butt & hips).

Lady A is a lawyer, size 16 & married to a pharmacist. They're both high earners but he brings in more.
They live in a well appointed home with a pool, multiple cars, expensive dog breeds, top line security, the works.
They also have family vacations once or twice a year, depending on their schedules (usually to Dubai, Europe & North America).
She's pretty & brown skinned.
Her style leans towards conservative.
She's not flashy at all, but her hair & nails are always done & she rarely leaves home without makeup (no Instagram baddie looks, it's more natural looking).
They met through mutual friends. I'd say he loves her more but I'm on the outside looking in, so that might not be actually true

Lady B went the Kate Middleton route without the 10 year wait - got married after getting her Mrs degree which she doesn't use. They met while he was visiting a relative on campus.
She's now a stay at home mother but runs a side hobby/business to keep occupied.
She was UK size 14 at the wedding but went up to 16 after kids.
Her husband is in senior management in a major government agency & quite young for the position.
They live in a gorgeous official residence but have their own luxury home & split their time between the two. They're more into lavish vacations within their country & only occasionally have foreign trips.
She is lighter (somewhere between yellow & caramel).
Her face is naturally average but she slays with makeup. Her style is more colourful & very feminine. She also has hair & nails always laid.
My observation is that he's smitten with her but as said before, I'm only looking in from the outside.

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors but these are the two that appear like success stories.

Queen Glory

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
Lizzo is pretty in the face like a lot of big women that Ive seen, they are also well dressed/put together, and they have no problems with men. One of my relatives is too, but she has a clear waistline and hips even though shes big, and a pretty eye color. Her men are like a cross between muscular/chubby like a foot ball player body type or tall and chubby .

Im wondering if op wants a skinny or perfectly in shape man or something and thats why shes struggling.
I know plus sized women who refuse to date chubby plus sized men and that is insanity. How do you expect a nice body from a man when you can't even maintain a healthy weight for yourself?

Ahhhmina

In your daddy's pocket
Reaction score
Reactions
63,009 1,579 206
Alleybux
I know plus sized women who refuse to date chubby plus sized men and that is insanity. How do you expect a nice body from a man when you can't even maintain a healthy weight for yourself?

The same way 4s want 10s, broke people want a sugar daddy/mama, and people with the personality of a rock want a sociable partner. People want what they want and sometimes find it.

ATLANTIC626

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,731 479 423
Alleybux
Im a 10/12. Let me find a picture that resembles my body type.
A 10/12 is not plus size. I consider plus starting at 14. No matter your size (except extremes in any direction), you can get a quality man. Please get off LSA and look around.

lovefash67

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,584 1,203 446
Alleybux
Im a 10/12. Let me find a picture that resembles my body type.

My body is like Ashley Graham but the width of my hips is smaller.
main-qimg-35b07efebe4ebb70131bb620d861a9c9
Well Ashley has a husband and child. I know you need some inspiration but I dont think you should compare yourself to others that can lead to disappointment. Other things should be factored in such as compatibility , geographic location,morals, current mentality ,etc. Looks aren’t the only thing that will get you a man or someone to love.

Lilaa84

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,486 76 37
Alleybux
I consider myself plus size although men tell me I’m not. My DM’s stay active. Most of my exes are a phone call away. I don’t have any bad looking exes. To be honest I’m surprised myself when I look back over the men I’ve had. One thing that has always fascinated me is that if I’m highly attracted to someone and think about them in a way of I have to have them the Universe usually makes it happen. Sometimes it’s years later but there’s never anyone for the most part I’ve wanted that I haven’t had some sort of romantic interaction with.

Men love confident, sexy, and women that have a certain flair about themselves.

Teach us sis!

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,289 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
Keely Shay Smith is married to Pierce Brosnan. He seems to adore her.

LOL. He married her when she was slimmer hun. She gained weight after children.

Anyway OP it’s finding men that like you as you are and value your beauty is not about weight or looks alone.

Being conventionally beautiful means nothing if you can’t vet men properly and settle for scraps, and also doesn’t guarantee someone will find a suitable partner etc.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,925 577 525
Alleybux
listen, its not my attention to hurt anybody feelings or stop you from getting what you want

but the hypocrisy in these threads makes me itch

lady, you got fat,wich means you dropped in quality
yet you want your man to be of top quality

yall have so much to say about bum men,have no sympathy for them.

and then when it happens to you, you want to be held, and be told its gonna be allright, that you deserve sympathy and you deserve are are entitled to a good man.

im not saying you dont...

i hope yall start to have sympathy for bum men too, and also not get angry at them when they want a quality woman.

humble yourselves , and learn to accept ppl for what they are.
dont expect perfection from yourself or others.

Puss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,861 5,383 637
Alleybux
Based on the body type you posted, you aren't sloppy or very big. Plenty of women bag men with coins at that size. You can lose weight, if it's really bothering you.

ThotWings

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,979 808 330
Alleybux
Not for nothing OP but whyd you come to LSA about this? LSA hates fat women for 1 and 2 wouldn't be aware of non famous fat women who married well. You're not going to get the truth.

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,999 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
Teach us sis!

To be honest I didn’t notice it at first. And once it happened a couple of times I was like ohhhhh snap. I will say this. I do subtle thought placement with the person I’m interested in. I also make some kind of contact be it social media follow or lingering eye contact if I come in contact personally. And then I just sit back from there. It may not come to pass for years. But they have always always made their move with me doing no other actions.

My DM’s are never dry. I’m well over 200+ but not obese. I’m thankfully well proportioned. I have no jiggle parts except my arms and stomach. I’m very solidly built. So when people see me they don’t think I weigh as much as I do. I carry it very well. The most recent guy is a low level millionaire but also an asshole so I did a clean cut. He’s trying to worm his way back in but I pay him dust right now. Be confident and stern but balance it with gentleness when needed. Don’t be afraid to put your foot down. If you say something mean it. They will test you.

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,497 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Maybe they have other positive redeeming attributes/characteristics other than just their looks or weight?..lol

Why is this generation so vain and superficial?

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,678 1,547 949
Alleybux
497B00E9-0161-4ACA-992F-803B116C05B0.jpeg

OP is tripping. That’s me above. I’m 5ft2, 190 lbs and a size 16. I absolutely have no issues finding quality men and have been getting hit on by both lawyers and doctors as equally as bums. I’m considered obese btw yet men stay wanting to fµck so whoever said obese isn’t sexy is also lying.

10-12 is not plus sized unless you’re a yt woman. That’s average. Stack your confidence up or lose the weight.

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux
I’d guess because LSA is extremely fat phobic. That’s why so many women are commenting and claiming to be a size 10. All of us Americans know a size 10 is not plus sized.

Everybody on LSA is a 125 pound baddie with rich and handsome men taking them out constantly.

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux
View attachment 1550365

OP is tripping. That’s me above. I’m 5ft2, 190 lbs and a size 16. I absolutely have no issues finding quality men and have been getting hit on by both lawyers and doctors as equally as bums. I’m considered obese btw yet men stay wanting to fµck so whoever said obese isn’t sexy is also lying.

10-12 is not plus sized unless you’re a yt woman. That’s average. Stack your confidence up or lose the weight.

I hear you and mostly agree except for one thing. Average in America is plus sized. Most women are overweight.

Metaphysique

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,065 696 303
Alleybux
Well Ashley has a husband and child. I know you need some inspiration but I dont think you should compare yourself to others that can lead to disappointment. Other things should be factored in such as compatibility , geographic location,morals, current mentality ,etc. Looks aren’t the only thing that will get you a man or someone to love.

This. And I was Ashley’s size (same height) when I started dating again. I still had no issues attracting my specific type. Focus on compatibility and chemistry and less so about imagined limitations.

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,497 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
I hear you and mostly agree except for one thing. Average in America is plus sized. Most women are overweight.
you also have to remember, there are some fonts here who dont understand math and statistics.
They seem to believe the low percentage, exceptionally rare people should be the majority and high in numbers. lol

it really screws up their expectations and seems to make them angry.

Last edited:

LolaClaysWig

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,061 24 3
Alleybux
Chaz Ebrert was big when she got with Roger Ebert. Now Roger was no looker but he was the definition of a HV man.

Roger said he liked Chaz because she was intelligent and well put together.

Also, one of the former owners of the Texas rangers was married to a heavy set Black woman.

Yes more people should talk about Chaz Ebert and Lois Betts! They are goal$ lol

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux
You also have to consider that you don't know if a man is high value until you get to know his character. You may notice that he's wealthy or handsome from looking at him or asking him what he does and checking out his home etc.

But you don't know if he's a good person until you spend time around and interacting with him.

These "high value" male celebrities you see might not be high value at all. They could be rude, abusive, selfish, etc.

jk95

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,560 1,041 1,161
Alleybux
OP is asking a weird question. Quality men who are secure with themselves and who/what they’re attracted to will date/marry a plus size/fat woman with no qualms.

Successfully snagging a quality man as a plus size woman is moreso about what you’re willing to accept in a relationship and what you believe you deserve.

A lot of these men are trash to women of all sizes.

Dancelover51

Immunity
Reaction score
Reactions
33,064 850 276
Alleybux
OP is asking a weird question. Quality men who are secure with themselves and who/what they’re attracted to will date/marry a plus size/fat woman with no qualms.

Successfully snagging a quality man as a plus size woman is moreso about what you’re willing to accept in a relationship and what you believe you deserve.

A lot of these men are trash to women of all sizes.

Broke men are trash. Middle Class men are trash.

Trash rides on the Y chromosome.

Edensong

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,335 1,100 567
Alleybux
If you are insecure about your weight get in the gym.

Which I am but I have a feeling once I get to where I want to be I will still be insecure. I’m a size 14 and tall with slimmer hips. It’s no obvious I’m plus size. I’ve heard everything from your are beautiful for a dark skin girl to you a fine chocolate woman. I’m like really folks? Here we go with beautiful dark skin crap.

Maxine

Diana Incarnate
Reaction score
Reactions
176,506 4,010 747
Alleybux
View attachment 1550365

Agreeing with you 100%.

I’m 5”3 and 175lbs.

ladKKiv.jpg

I have no issues attracting men from various backgrounds. As a young professional, there’s no shortage of lawyers or C-suite types coming and out of the office. And I’m currently seeing someone who fits what OP is talking about who came through with a sweet birthday gesture yesterday. This is not supposed to happen according to LSA! Fat women are supposed to be miserable, undesirable, and a man’s last resort....

source.gif

Men who are secure in themselves and their xesual desires do not care about what makes other men’s dicks hard. And that’s all there is to it.

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,859 1,064 802
Alleybux
OP if you're a 10/12 US you're really not plus size and you're much smaller than the average US woman who's a size 16/18.

But I'm plus size (size 16/18) with a quality man. He's in his early 30s and is an account executive in the tech industry. We met on Hinge two years ago. I was actually about 40lbs heavier when I met him. He's not a chubby chaser either, his ex is a skinny blonde. He's white, but both of my ex's are black and both are educated and work in tech.

Dating as a big girl is not easy and I do believe it holds a lot of women back in terms of their options especially if they don't have a pretty face, good career, are cultured etc. But it's not impossible to find a good man if you're chubby.

America is getting bigger and bigger every day some of these dudes are gonna end up with a sturdy gurl for a wife whether they planned to or not LOL
Like the word sturdy...lol

BrownEyedGyrl

Skywriter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,824 3 2
Alleybux
I have never had a hard time dating men. I am 5'4 and weigh 215. I am curvy w and have never had an issue meeting good men or quality men. My man now is a good man. I think it's about confidence. My aunt JoJo talks all the time about her homegirl Sheryl who was always a big woman 5'6 300lbs and was not hourglass, she had belly, tiddays etc. She stayed pulling more men than her(JoJo) at 5'2 115. She always said it was Sheryl's confidence and great personality that attracted good, handsome men to her. Plus she dressed her ass off and had a good job herself. It's really important to play up whatever your qualities are, we all have them as women. But I assure you, start walking in a room like you own that bihh you and yo big ass. I guarantee you men will start to take notice.
Cause when I'm "ON" Jessica White ain't got sh!t on me. I get random people suggesting I "plus size" model. Lastly, what you're seeking is seeking you. Werk your gifts SIS!