Quantcast

police brutality in brazil and why no one cares

InandAround

Should have left Paradis alone!
Reaction score
Reactions
22,109 452 36
Alleybux
i think you’re a little misguided, again you americans want all eyes on you. i’m talking about bringing the afro brazilian plight on the world stage not the american stage lol. and what groups looks for empathy from AAs? aren’t you guys always the ones complaining, looking for sympathy? i’m watching news stations like RT, al jazeera, and other foreign news stations hearing about how i should feel sorry for AAs meanwhile afro-brazilians are dying from police brutality and covid. you americans are like that person in a room talking the loudest but y’all time is coming, y’all made too many enemies while your media dupes american citizen like you into thinking people like america or americans. i’m neutral so i have nothing against anyone but people like you are funny because how you are delusional. we want the afro brazilian tragedy on the world stage to put pressure on the brazilian govt, not the american stage lol.
1618438374852.png

hmm....

ShutUp

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,245 129 122
Alleybux
I doubt this is even a black person. Probably a mestizo Latino with a throw back 3% of blackness in it and misguided rage at AAs. Good luck to actual Black negro Brazilians and not the weird spicy ones who only started claiming black after 2015.

DZA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,028 933 445
Alleybux
To answer your questions:
1. Generally speaking, the media and activists are fixated on America and what Americans are doing.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Can be a bit of both. They may or may not know, but what they do know is what's going on in "N.America", which in this context, is just the US.
5. Depends on the work they're doing and if people can find them trustworthy. Activists who are all about the work and nothing else should be taken seriously. The rest? No.
6. One good thing that happened in 2020 was this constant notion of "amplifying voices". Don't overreach, don't overstep, and listen and follow the lead before going off and creating or regurgitating false/useless info. That means work for Afro-Brazilians. Idk what they would need to do - only they can answer that. But once they figure it out, people will take heed.
7. It can, but it's not a guarantee. As I simply stated for answer #3, just because people know doesn't mean they'll actually care. And just because the world's eyes are on one particular government, doesn't mean that govt. will fold (especially when the issue is "in-house").

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
•police brutality is far worse in brazil than N.america yet N.americas crimes against humanity is usually the ones that gets press coverage and reposted and retweeted by selective activist
•is it because america is at the center of the press world?
•is it because people don’t actually care and their solidarity is just fomo?
•are activist selective or are they unaware?
•should activist and liberal a-likes be taken serious?
•how can we bring awareness to afro-brazilians plights?
•does awareness bring real practical change?
•not a tragedy olympics, just pointing out something

i've heard of brazil's issues with police but foreign news stories don't typically make US headlines. and what doesn't make the headlines generally goes ignored. and also, the US media might not want to highlight brazil's issues with police when it hasn't even cleaned up its own policing image, lest it be considered a hypocrite. (already is, in many other areas, but...)

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,300 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
OP, I think you tried to be slick and call Black Americans "N. Americas" but the only black people in "N Americas" who are hyper focused on (about police crimes or any other kind of injustice) are indeed AA/ADOS people.

So just because you tried to cover up the fact that you were indeed talking about us...it's clear that you are.

Oh and the reason we get so much attention is because we are special. Yup, I said it.

That's the reason. This is why no one has an answer for you. It's because if AA/ADOS are not involved..it will surely lose energy and no one will care for long at all.

But this is not the AA/ADOS' fault. So don't be mad at us. We operate in this world, as if other minorities don't exist when it's time for US to step up for ourselves. This is one of the major features that we have while other groups have a tendency to use us as a measuring stick on so many levels. This is why their struggles aren't as impactful. Basically, the media would rather focus on the REAL resisters...not the kids of the resisters who are constantly looking at us and our blueprint.

I know someone is going to be mad about that...but take your emotions out of it and see the truth.

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,383 6,039 2,425
Alleybux
ironic coming from AAs constantly crying on tv and begging the world to see what the bad yt man is doing to them, boo hoo . the brazilian are very active, you people are obsessed with attention, you twist everything and make it about y’all.
Don’t flatter yourself we are never asking for the world to save Americans...because y’all can’t. When AA are talking about our issues with the police in this country we are talking to Americans...the ones who are apart of our day to day living.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
Don’t flatter yourself we are never asking for the world to save Americans...because y’all can’t. When AA are talking about our issues with the police in this country we are talking to Americans...the ones who are apart of our day to day living.
don’t mule yt americans now, AAs are asking to be saved; yts are doing fine and don’t care about your struggles, only the hippies and yts with yt guilt care. you’re desperate to the point you’re willing to mule yts. why would any country come to america defense when america and it’s commonwealth parent—britain has created most of the worlds’ problems? china and russia can invade america and america can’t do anything about it except for asking their nato members for help. america loves ganging up with other countries. you’re a constituent, you don’t matter, your vote does nothing, if yt americans want to commit genocide and rid AAs, who’s going to stop them? no one, if yt say hop on one leg, rub your belly and pat your head, you have no choice because they have absolute power and are the majority. you guys are powerless. everyone hates you guys but yet you continue to attack black ethnic groups; if shooting your self in the foot was a person it would be y’all lol. that 20-30% yt dna won’t save you from a genocide if yts wanted to. the international community criticism of america is keeping AAs alive, don’t push your luck. the us government can really commit genocide if they wanted to but they have to keep that face that they’re the “democratic saviors.” i think AAs being drafted into vietnam was an attempt of genocide of your people. i almost feel sorry for ppl like you but i won’t judge all of you based on the stupidity of some you.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
OP weird af
i’m weird for bringing awareness to the afro brazilian plight? this the diaspora general section not black america, you didn’t have to hijack my thread but i know you people are obsessed with tap dancing on the world stage.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
OP, I think you tried to be slick and call Black Americans "N. Americas" but the only black people in "N Americas" who are hyper focused on (about police crimes or any other kind of injustice) are indeed AA/ADOS people.

So just because you tried to cover up the fact that you were indeed talking about us...it's clear that you are.

Oh and the reason we get so much attention is because we are special. Yup, I said it.

That's the reason. This is why no one has an answer for you. It's because if AA/ADOS are not involved..it will surely lose energy and no one will care for long at all.

But this is not the AA/ADOS' fault. So don't be mad at us. We operate in this world, as if other minorities don't exist when it's time for US to step up for ourselves. This is one of the major features that we have while other groups have a tendency to use us as a measuring stick on so many levels. This is why their struggles aren't as impactful. Basically, the media would rather focus on the REAL resisters...not the kids of the resisters who are constantly looking at us and our blueprint.

I know someone is going to be mad about that...but take your emotions out of it and see the truth.
you people are beyond delusional, the jews created protest and were activist before you people were ever put on those slave ships. the jews run the world, bro y’all as in AAs just complain and wine. there’s nothing special about you but i’ll let you believe that. you have made no contributions in america except the entertainment industry yet act like yts america owes you anything. yt america built america meanwhile you people continue to complain.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
So many other minorities in other countries want black americans to fight for them. Its strange. Like sars in nigeria or the farmers in India.

they really hate the attention black Americans get while they don't get anything. We arent here to mule for the world
lol the indian farmers and indians in general hate black ppl, rihanna(a barbadian) decided to inject herself into that issue just like you people are injecting yourself into this issue, it’s embarrassing but you love attention so you can have it; keep crying for attention. people in asia don’t even hear about you. yt america exports american influence, you as in AAs are piggy backing off of this. yts are the true influencers of america, you people just love injecting yourself in every issue and are desperate to be in yt rooms and sit at yt tables. it’s sad.

Last edited:

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
It’s amusing that you don’t take us serious but you need us to speak on issues that we have no leverage in...y’all’s behavior is ridiculous.
these shmucks lol, go read the op, do you people read are just gaslight and hijack issues?

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
lol the indian farmers hate black ppl, rihanna(a barbadian) decided to inject herself into that issue just like you people are injecting yourself into this issue, it’s embarrassing but you love attention so you can have; keep crying for attention. people in asia don’t even hear about you. yt america exports american influence, you as in AAs are piggy backing off of this. yts are the true influencers of america, you people just love injecting yourself in every issue and are desperate to be in yt rooms and sit yt tables. it’s sad.
As expected you are A miserable Troll, black american arent gonna fight for you, get over it. What you got going on in your country doesnt even have anything to do with black people in america. Nothing at all!

folks really need to stay out of these bait threads.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
How is it solely Black Americans’ fault that police brutality in Brazil gets no press coverage, when we too, don’t get adequate coverage? We’re not at the head of major media companies, and it’s pretty presumptuous to say NO Black American cares or knows about police violence in Brazil. It’s actually pretty twisted that you’re using this very serious topic to blame and shame Black Americans when you can be doing the very thing you’re accusing us of not doing.
go to the first page, one american font injected AAs in the conversation then you people just hijacked my thread. i’m speaking about the international community, you people are just hijacking my thread.

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux
As expected you are A miserable Troll, black american arent gonna fight for you, get over it. What you got going on in your country doesnt even have anything to do with black people in america. Nothing at all!

folks really need to stay out of these bait threads.
wth are you talking about no one brought you people but a american font, you weirdos. you can barely defend yourself from yts americans what can you do for anyone else lol?

thechosenjew

Notamossadspy
Reaction score
Reactions
1,791 98 304
Alleybux

sophiasofi

For half a minute there wasn't a sound.
Reaction score
Reactions
333,300 12,152 6,801
Alleybux
go to the first page, one american font injected AAs in the conversation then you people just hijacked my thread. i’m speaking about the international community, you people are just hijacking my thread.
No, you used the term "N. Americas" to describe the people who gets all of the attention when it comes to police violence. Who else would you be talking about in the WHOLE of "N. Americas" if not AA/ADOS?

Give it up. The people who you want to get attention never will because people are too focused on us...look at you, on a board based on Black American culture/issues---dry begging for shine that you will NEVER get.

Hey, it is what it is. Get a new mission is my only advice because attention was not meant for you in this lifetime.

GRAPE SEED OIL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,537 1,773 536
Alleybux
I would love to see the foreign people and American people who love to pretend to be well informed about the world while calling American people self-centered answer this thread. They love to call American media self-centered too. Based on foreign people tuning into the world and the media in their respectable country covering police brutality in Brazil at the extent they cover police brutality in America you would think they would be up and down this thread spreading the knowledge they learned about police brutality in Brazil.

Since this is a black site...

Truth is, the average foreign person isn't well informed about the world. Black people in Europe and Canada are only well informed about the country they live in, know basic information about the country their family originated from and know basic information about America because the media in their country spoon feed them information about America. Foreign black people aren't actively checking for black people in South America. The only time they even mention Brazil is to tell AA people there's more black people in Brazil and therefore we should stop acting like blackness evolve around us in "the Americas." The same foreign people who say that doesn't know anything about Afro-Brazilian people beyond their population size meanwhile the same foreign people who say that knows much about AA people, I wonder if they see the irony in that.

Truth is, the average Black American who pretend to be well informed of the world while calling other American people self-centered doesn't know much about the world beyond "Europe and Canada have clean food, universal healthcare, better education, better infrastructure and better public transportation." The only life outside of America they care about is a life that is way better than life in America and the only country outside of America they care about is a country that is doing way better than America.

Truth is, the media in other countries aren't covering police brutality in Brazil to the extent they cover police brutality in America and that is if they are covering Brazil police brutality at all. Global media have yet to make a Brazilian victim international headline. It isn't just America.

YungTRoni

She’s My Only Love. ✨
Reaction score
Reactions
44,246 1,389 444
Alleybux

tenor.gif

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,686 17,717 14,285
Alleybux
•police brutality is far worse in brazil than N.america yet N.americas crimes against humanity is usually the ones that gets press coverage and reposted and retweeted by selective activist
•is it because america is at the center of the press world?
•is it because people don’t actually care and their solidarity is just fomo?
•are activist selective or are they unaware?
•should activist and liberal a-likes be taken serious?
•how can we bring awareness to afro-brazilians plights?
•does awareness bring real practical change?
•not a tragedy olympics, just pointing out something

But why would American care? That’s Brazil, what the duck do you want us to do. Get the South American delegation to help and leave us alone.

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,104
Alleybux
First, Brazil is only 7% Black. Can we stop pushing this myth that they are the “Blackest” country outside of Africa. One drop rule doesn’t work there. Second, there are many reasons as to why police brutality/racism isn’t highlighted in Brazil. There’s a huge language barrier and the racial confusion that is Brazil makes discussing racism there complicated. I need Black Brazilians to ask themselves honestly are you gone team up with these Blanquitas under the guide of “Latina Unity” or will you stand PROUDLY in your Blackness? However, NONE of this is the fault of AA’s. AA’s are NOT responsible for the antiBlack hyper visibility projected onto them. The globe’s obession with seeing Black death and trauma which makes AA’s so hypervisible is NOT their fault. Go yell at white Americans and white Brazilians.

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,104
Alleybux
don’t mule yt americans now, AAs are asking to be saved; yts are doing fine and don’t care about your struggles, only the hippies and yts with yt guilt care. you’re desperate to the point you’re willing to mule yts. why would any country come to america defense when america and it’s commonwealth parent—britain has created most of the worlds’ problems? china and russia can invade america and america can’t do anything about it except for asking their nato members for help. america loves ganging up with other countries. you’re a constituent, you don’t matter, your vote does nothing, if yt americans want to commit genocide and rid AAs, who’s going to stop them? no one, if yt say hop on one leg, rub your belly and pat your head, you have no choice because they have absolute power and are the majority. you guys are powerless. everyone hates you guys but yet you continue to attack black ethnic groups; if shooting your self in the foot was a person it would be y’all lol. that 20-30% yt dna won’t save you from a genocide if yts wanted to. the international community criticism of america is keeping AAs alive, don’t push your luck. the us government can really commit genocide if they wanted to but they have to keep that face that they’re the “democratic saviors.” i think AAs being drafted into vietnam was an attempt of genocide of your people. i almost feel sorry for ppl like you but i won’t judge all of you based on the stupidity of some you.
I hope you get the mental help that you need and find peace. ❤️

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,104
Alleybux
I would love to see the foreign people and American people who love to pretend to be well informed about the world while calling American people self-centered answer this thread. They love to call American media self-centered too. Based on foreign people tuning into the world and the media in their respectable country covering police brutality in Brazil at the extent they cover police brutality in America you would think they would be up and down this thread spreading the knowledge they learned about police brutality in Brazil.

Since this is a black site...

Truth is, the average foreign person isn't well informed about the world. Black people in Europe and Canada are only well informed about the country they live in, know basic information about the country their family originated from and know basic information about America because the media in their country spoon feed them information about America. Foreign black people aren't actively checking for black people in South America. The only time they even mention Brazil is to tell AA people there's more black people in Brazil and therefore we should stop acting like blackness evolve around us in "the Americas." The same foreign people who say that doesn't know anything about Afro-Brazilian people beyond their population size meanwhile the same foreign people who say that knows much about AA people, I wonder if they see the irony in that.

Truth is, the average Black American who pretend to be well informed of the world while calling other American people self-centered doesn't know much about the world beyond "Europe and Canada have clean food, universal healthcare, better education, better infrastructure and better public transportation." The only life outside of America they care about is a life that is way better than life in America and the only country outside of America they care about is a country that is doing way better than America.

Truth is, the media in other countries aren't covering police brutality in Brazil to the extent they cover police brutality in America and that is if they are covering Brazil police brutality at all. Global media have yet to make a Brazilian victim international headline. It isn't just America.
That’s what’s killing me. They don’t even care about Brazillians. They just weaponize them to say the same old tired quote (Brazil has the highest % of Black people outside of Africa) that is literally WRONG. That’s all they can say about Brazil. Ask them to name five cities within Brazil and they probably couldn’t.

Last edited:

PASSPORT SIS

I'm back, wh0res!
Reaction score
Reactions
210,861 11,043 6,508
Alleybux
I feel so sorry for Black people in Brazil. Outside of Nigeria most Black people are in Brazil but they're so erased and ignored no one even cares. African culture is the face of Brazil meanwhile African Brazilians are being killed ON PURPOSE.
Not true.

I think you meant Ethiopia. DRC (Congo) following a close third.

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
AA’s are NOT responsible for the antiBlack hyper visibility projected onto them. The globe’s obession with seeing Black death and trauma which makes AA’s so hypervisible is NOT their fault. Go yell at white Americans and white Brazilia
First, Brazil is only 7% Black. Can we stop pushing this myth that they are the “Blackest” country outside of Africa. One drop rule doesn’t work there. Second, there are many reasons as to why police brutality/racism isn’t highlighted in Brazil. There’s a huge language barrier and the racial confusion that is Brazil makes discussing racism there complicated. I need Black Brazilians to ask themselves honestly are you gone team up with these Blanquitas under the guide of “Latina Unity” or will you stand PROUDLY in your Blackness? However, NONE of this is the fault of AA’s. AA’s are NOT responsible for the antiBlack hyper visibility projected onto them. The globe’s obession with seeing Black death and trauma which makes AA’s so hypervisible is NOT their fault. Go yell at white Americans and white Brazilians.
AAs hyper visibility is not anti black. And it’s not rooted in an obsession with Black Death and trauma. If it were, the spotlight would be on Africans.

AA hyper visibility is rooted in our strength. It dates back to the Civil Rights Movement when we were brave enough to take a stand for ourselves in and against the US. We’re the freaking superheroes of the world! That’s why our hyper visibility was extended to cover our COOL and swag after our struggles.

GRAPE SEED OIL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,537 1,773 536
Alleybux
That’s what’s killing me. They don’t even care about Brazillians. They just weaponize them to say the same old tired quote (Brazil has the highest % of Black people outside of Africa) that is literally WRONG. That’s all they can say about Brazil. Ask them to name five cities within Brazil and they probably couldn’t.
They know nothing about the music, food, history, historic figures etc of black people in Brazil meanwhile they know about the music, food, history, historic figures etc of black people in America making it ironic when they tempt to weaponize Black Brazilian people against AA people. Black Brazilian people are nothing more than a tool in their diaspora war tool box. On Brazil's 2010 census 7.6% (less than 15 million people) identified black and 43.1% (less than 85 million) identified mixed. People combine both to make it appear that Brazil have a larger black population which is another irony when foreign people do that given that they claim to hate the one-drop rule.

shedapeta

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
239 13 1
Alleybux
If other countries are only showing what happens in the U.S. then they are deflecting from their own countries problems.

Skky###03

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,506 170 42
Alleybux
wth are you talking? did you read my op? you people try to hijack the thread and make it about you then try to make it seem like i’m attacking you? i’m mentioned myanmar , but you people glossed over everything because you want attention so bad lol?
You do realize international news outlets are reporting on the Myanmar issue. I frequently watch German, India & Australian news outlet online and they have been following this issues with the Myanmar people from the beginning.

As for Brazil, what do you want other countries to do, cut off international trade or impose tariffs like certain Western countries are doing with China?

Politics is never black and white. Countries involvement with other humanitarian issues always comes with strings attached.

Maybe you're the one that is uninformed when it comes to international news and politics.