Quantcast

POLL: How do the Jews know they are god's chosen people?

How do the Jews know they are god's chosen people? (Multiple choice allowed)

• It says so in their Hebrew Bible which was by the Hebrews

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You are at liberty to go back
and change your vote
to any of the other options thoughtfully provided.

1620937246143.png

1621133218753.png

I love how some fonts were able to choose just ONE option.

Last edited:

scott free

RIP Akira Toriyama
Reaction score
Reactions
25,585 1,400 2,785
Alleybux
Every culture believes they are god's chosen. Strange that Jews, Japanese, Indians, Europeans, etc all think they have god's favor, according to their god.

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,742 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
The biblical Jews, with whom God made the Abrahamic covenant, were either brown or black. These people are white Europeans who were given Israel by their fellow Europeans after world war 2. Their fellow Europeans did not even want them in Europe. Was it ok for Britain to give away Palestine to these people? Did Britain "discover" Palestine too hence making it a British colony? I am certain if you trace the original inhabitants for that region it will not be pink people whose skin burns in the sun. God never made any covenant with these present-day white jews.
1621041024916.png

Did not American colonizers, who were slave owners, tell blacks they are God's people and black people should be happy to be slaves due to Ham's sin? Same story different continent. That is what sociopaths do the best: scam, abuse, use trickery, shame, pick and choose bible scriptures, violent force, intimidate, dominate and manipulate to control others.

Today they will occupy Palestine tomorrow it may be Iran, Syria, and then the middle east. Same pony show all over the planet, Gain trust, divide, make chaos and conquer! Is it not the same method they use to take over the world: Shock and Awe.

Last edited:

LolanaTA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,418 168 144
Alleybux
Does the Bible say this? Because if it does then it's confirmed it's total bµllsh!t.

And besides, imagine believing there's such a thing as God's chosen people, that's dumb as fµck.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Every culture believes they are god's chosen. Strange that Jews, Japanese, Indians, Europeans, etc all think they have god's favor, according to their god.
Everyone believes their god is the one true god, although since you mention Indians... they have so many gods I am not sure about chosenness being applicable to them.

The Jews do seem to have documented evidence though, even if they wrote it themselves.

Exodus 6:7 provides an early witness to this idea of Israel having been chosen by God:
"I will take you as my people, and I will be your God."
The rest of the OT confirms this. In the New Testament a similar thought is presented:​
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. God's own people." (1 Peter 2:9)​

Last edited:

scott free

RIP Akira Toriyama
Reaction score
Reactions
25,585 1,400 2,785
Alleybux
Everyone believes their god is the one true god, although since you mention Indians... they have so many gods I am not sure about thosenness being applicable to them.

The Jews do seem to have documented evidence though, even if they wrote it themselves.

Exodus 6:7 provides an early witness to this idea of Israel having been chosen by God:
The rest of the OT confirms this. In the New Testament a similar thought is presented:​
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. God's own people." (1 Peter 2:9)​

Evidence from who? Anyone can write a book and say whatever they want?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Evidence from who? Anyone can write a book and say whatever they want?

Exactly. But this is the historical Holy Book that has helped to control the minds of large chunks of humanity for a very long time.
1621133633096.png

Last edited:

Shoshana2020

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,001 4,233 2,002
Alleybux
Actually, the bible reveals Jew-ish people to be imposters, that's why they hate the New Testament and Jesus.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Only one group of people calling themselves Jews and worship in a synagogue. But why you care OP, you're obviously an atheist? Why spend all your time worrying about the bible if you don't believe?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Actually, the bible reveals Jew-ish people to be imposters, that's why they hate the New Testament and Jesus.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Only one group of people calling themselves Jews and worship in a synagogue. But why you care OP, you're obviously an atheist? Why spend all your time worrying about the bible if you don't believe?
But why you care OP, you're obviously an atheist?

Why spend all your time worrying about the bible if you don't believe?
I'm just a teensy weensy concerned about the entitled Israeli chosenness slaughtering Palestinians because their Hebrew Holy Book, written by them, says they are GOD's CHOSEN PEOPLE.

I guess if you couldn't work that out, you probably live under a nice cosy rock and perhaps are not even aware Israel receives BILLIONS in military aid from America.

Oh and Israelis have free university and universal health care.
1620935719466.png

Last edited:

Shoshana2020

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,001 4,233 2,002
Alleybux
I'm just a teensy weensy concerned about the entitled Israeli chosenness slaughtering Palestinians because their Hebrew Holy Book, written by them, says they are GOD's CHOSEN PEOPLE.

I guess if you couldn't work that out, you probably live under a nice cosy rock and perhaps are not even aware Israel receives BILLIONS in military aid from America.

Oh and Israelis have free university and universal health care. View attachment 2552358
The bible testifies against the people claiming they are Jews, I quoted this from Revelation. What these Jew-ish do have nothing to do with the bible, so why involve it?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
The bible testifies against the people claiming they are Jews, I quoted this from Revelation. What these Jew-ish do have nothing to do with the bible, so why involve it?
Excuse me, you asked me why I, an atheist, care about the Bible when I don;t believe in it.

I told you what I think of a stupid book.
1621133882885.png

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
The three abrahamic religions have the same God. All have roots to the same book. All essentially came from Jews. So all 3 religions acknowledge this abojt jews, even tho Muslims are probably mad abojt it. The Bible, if you are a believer, is written by god not man. Men wrote what god said to. At best maybe you can say “dictated but not read.” Personally I think there is a lot of evidence from that time in history of the reality of the Bible and the Jews place in it. I’m Christian but was taught in CCD to look at Jews and brothers as we have the same roots. The same book, we just have an extra testament

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux

Oh and Israelis have free university and universal health care. View attachment 2552358
Well Jews were in that land before Palestinians. They were kidnapped and the Palestinians came in. Now they’re in their land and only bomb Palestine after palestine bombed them first. Muslims have multiple countries, Jews should be able to have one

Shoshana2020

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,001 4,233 2,002
Alleybux
Excuse me, you asked me why I, an atheist, care about the Bible when I don;t believe in it.

I told you what I think of a stupid book.
Exactly, so why are you still talking about it? The Jewish holy book is the Tanakh anyway, hun. You're obsessed with the bible and trying to disprove it with your delusional fantasies. Pathetic.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Well Jews were in that land before Palestinians. They were kidnapped and the Palestinians came in. Now they’re in their land and only bomb Palestine after palestine bombed them first. Muslims have multiple countries, Jews should be able to have one
Oh stop.

Native Indians were in north America first.

Immigrants stole the land from them.

Should all non native Americans LEAVE and leave return the land to its original owners? After all, using your logic, the Europeans, blacks, Asians ALL have other lands they came from to return to. They should leave because it 's not their historical land?

THINK.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
Oh stop.

Native Indians were in north America first.

Immigrants stole the land from them.

Should all non native Americans LEAVE and leave return the land to its original owners? After all, using your logic, the Europeans, blacks, Asians ALL have other lands they came from to return to. They should leave because it 's not their historical land?

THINK.

if the native Americans waged a war and won back the land the same way every country on this earth was once’s owned by someone else and taken by force, then umm yea. That’s how any land is won. If u lose the war then u lose the land and the winner gets it. That’s why the countries that existed 10,000 ago are different than the ones we see today. Someone came in and won. The Jews won, Palestinians should hold their L. The Jews deserve their own land. There’s plenty of Muslim countries. Ppl get their land taken over over day, that’s life

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
if the native Americans waged a war and won back the land the same way every country on this earth was once’s owned by someone else and taken by force, then umm yea. That’s how any land is won. If u lose the war then u lose the land and the winner gets it. That’s why the countries that existed 10,000 ago are different than the ones we see today. Someone came in and won. The Jews won, Palestinians should hold their L. The Jews deserve their own land. There’s plenty of Muslim countries. Ppl get their land taken over over day, that’s life
So, that's what their religion wants them to do? Bully and kill Palestinians?

Your attitude is primitive and barbaric.

Truly, people with religion are the most vile of the human species.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
So, that's what their religion wants them to do? Bully and kill Palestinians?

Your attitude is primitive and barbaric.

Truly, people with religion are the most vile of the human species.
Umm no. The Palestinians are the aggressors. They INITIATE attacks. Jews have every right to defend themselves. They don’t start tho. They would be living minding their business if hamas didn’t keep bombing them. And hamas is using children as human barriers. No Palestinian civilians would die if Hamas stopped using them as human barriers and hiding their weapons in mosques

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,742 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
Everyone believes their god is the one true god, although since you mention Indians... they have so many gods I am not sure about thosenness being applicable to them.

these white jews who move to Palestine after world war 2 are not the original jews with who God made a pact with!

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,742 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
Umm no. The Palestinians are the aggressors. They INITIATE attacks. Jews have every right to defend themselves. They don’t start tho. They would be living minding their business if hamas didn’t keep bombing them. And hamas is using children as human barriers. No Palestinian civilians would die if Hamas stopped using them as human barriers and hiding their weapons in mosques
the people want their land back

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
You are at liberty to go back
and change your vote
to any of the other options thoughtfully provided.

View attachment 2551787

DEUTERONOMY 7:6
Because you are A PEOPLE HOLY TO THE LORD YOUR GOD. :heart: The LORD your God HAS CHOSEN YOU out of ALL the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

DEUTERONOMY 14:2

because you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, :heart: THE LORD HAS CHOSEN YOU to be His Treasured Possession.

2 Chronicles 6:6
But now I HAVE CHOSEN Jerusalem for my NAME to be there, and :heart:I HAVE CHOSEN DAVID TO RULE MY PEOPLE, ISRAEL.’

Psalm 105:43
He brought out His people with rejoicing,
:heart:HIS CHOSEN ONES with shouts of joy;

Isaiah 65:9
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess My mountains; :heart:My CHOSEN PEOPLE will inherit them, and there will My servants live.

Isaiah 65:22
No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of My people; :heart:MY CHOSEN ONES will long enjoy the work of their hands.

BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS share AS New Testament CHOSEN PEOPLE WITH ISRAEL:. We're NOT replacing ISRAEL, but God Almighty has made us into ONE MAN, representative of God's Kingdom on the Earth

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as :heart: God’s CHOSEN PEOPLE, Holy and Dearly Loved, clothe yourselves with Compassion, Kindness, Humility, Gentleness and Patience.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are A :heart:CHOSEN PEOPLE, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, God’s Special Possession, that you may declare the Praises of HIM Who called you out of darkness into HIS Wonderful Light.

That should hold you for a sec...

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
these white jews who move to Palestine after world war 2 are not the original jews with who God made a pact with!

there’s been dna tests done on the 3 main groups of Jews that live in Israel. And actually the tests prove they did little intermixing with white and are mostly the same Jews. The three different types of Jews in Israel hail from different parts of Europe and the Middle East

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,742 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
there’s been dna tests done on the 3 main groups of Jews that live in Israel. And actually the tests prove they did little intermixing with white and are mostly the same Jews. The three different types of Jews in Israel hail from different parts of Europe and the Middle East
it is not black so I do not care about all of this actually. All I know is Jesus had bronze skin and cotton hair and he was a Jewish descendant. I do not really care about this event so please spare me the details about these pink skin colonizers using THEIR religion and DNA TESTS to thief and murder. Everyone will have their day in court

1621040607686.png

Last edited:

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
it is not black so I do not care about all of this actually. All I know is Jesus had bonze skin and cotton hair and he was a Jewish descendant. I do not really care about this event so please spare me the details about these pink skin colonizers using religion to thief and murder.

View attachment 2553588

have u seen Israelis? Lmaooo they look exactly like Jesus! Middle eastern! Tan skin, curly and wavy hair. You’re clearly just parroting what u see on social media if u think the Jews in Israel are the same Jews we seen in NY or Hollywood

Coco Campbell

Reaction score
Reactions
215,742 12,398 7,403
Alleybux
have u seen Israelis? Lmaooo they look exactly like Jesus! Middle eastern! Tan skin, curly and wavy hair. You’re clearly just parroting what u see on social media if u think the Jews in Israel are the same Jews we seen in NY or Hollywood
The bible says Jesus is black. The original people who live there were brown and black not pink as we see in israel

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
DEUTERONOMY 7:6
Because you are A PEOPLE HOLY TO THE LORD YOUR GOD. :heart: The LORD your God HAS CHOSEN YOU out of ALL the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

DEUTERONOMY 14:2
because you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, :heart: THE LORD HAS CHOSEN YOU to be His Treasured Possession.

2 Chronicles 6:6
But now I HAVE CHOSEN Jerusalem for my NAME to be there, and :heart:I HAVE CHOSEN DAVID TO RULE MY PEOPLE, ISRAEL.’

Psalm 105:43
He brought out His people with rejoicing,

:heart:HIS CHOSEN ONES with shouts of joy;

Isaiah 65:9
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess My mountains; :heart:My CHOSEN PEOPLE will inherit them, and there will My servants live.

Isaiah 65:22
No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of My people; :heart:MY CHOSEN ONES will long enjoy the work of their hands.

BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS share AS New Testament CHOSEN PEOPLE WITH ISRAEL:. We're NOT replacing ISRAEL, but God Almighty has made us into ONE MAN, representative of God's Kingdom on the Earth

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as :heart: God’s CHOSEN PEOPLE, Holy and Dearly Loved, clothe yourselves with Compassion, Kindness, Humility, Gentleness and Patience.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are A :heart:CHOSEN PEOPLE, a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation, God’s Special Possession, that you may declare the Praises of HIM Who called you out of darkness into HIS Wonderful Light.

That should hold you for a sec...

Hold still for a sec. Is this the same god that he set up to kill each other so he can satisfy his thirst for death and suffering?

1620936778196.png

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,344 9,436 15,105
Alleybux
The bible says Jesus is black. The original people who live there were brown and black not pink as we see in israel

jesus was brown. Quote where it says he’s BLACK. Y’all act like he wasn’t a Jew the same as the ppl who killed him. Like, Jesus was a real person, people back then talked about him. Did they call him a Jew or a moor? Get the fµck over it. He was brown and middle eastern

and Israelis ain’t white lmaooo. Israelis look middle eastern. Have u met any? They ain’t the same white Jews we have in Hollywood and on Wall Street. They are light brown with dark features and curly hair. Like, I’ve been to Israel before. Ur just repeating propoganda and don’t even know what’s going on

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Exactly, so why are you still talking about it? The Jewish holy book is the Tanakh anyway, hun. You're obsessed with the bible and trying to disprove it with your delusional fantasies. Pathetic.
1620936093783.png

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux

You know how an oncologist is obsessed with cancer?

SAME OBSESSION.

Oh you don't understand?

Of COURSE you wouldn't.

I am still laughing at you accusing an atheist of "delusions fantasies" in relation to the Bible. The most hilarious thing ever.

Shoshana2020

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,001 4,233 2,002
Alleybux
You know how an oncologist is obsessed with cancer?

SAME OBSESSION.

Oh you don't understand?

Of COURSE you wouldn't.

I am still laughing at you accusing an atheist of "delusions fantasies" in relation to the Bible. The most hilarious thing ever.

You have yet to prove the bible wrong or incorrect in any way.

Shoshana2020

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,001 4,233 2,002
Alleybux
I don't need to because anyone with basic common sense doesn't ask for proof for the existence of Santa Clause.

View attachment 2553938

It's Santa Claus, hun. And no one ever claimed Santa was a real person, see the difference?

Why make thread after thread mocking the bible but can't actually prove anything in it is fake. You have to use memes to mock believers because you can't refute anything we say.

Jew-ish people worship in synagogues and their book is the Tanakh, but you are determined to attack the bible. The bible says when the real Hebrews return to their homeland, the world will no longer have wars.

Isaiah 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Now, how many wars have their been since these Jew-ish people took over Israel??! Haha, clearly they are not the chosen people but frauds as Revelation predicted as well.

If you read and, more importantly, UNDERSTOOD what the bible says you'd know it's true and the garbage you believe are fables and tall tales.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
It's Santa Claus, hun. And no one ever claimed Santa was a real person, see the difference?

Why make thread after thread mocking the bible but can't actually prove anything in it is fake. You have to use memes to mock believers because you can't refute anything we say.

Jew-ish people worship in synagogues and their book is the Tanakh, but you are determined to attack the bible. The bible says when the real Hebrews return to their homeland, the world will no longer have wars.

Isaiah 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Now, how many wars have their been since these Jew-ish people took over Israel??! Haha, clearly they are not the chosen people but frauds as Revelation predicted as well.

If you read and, more importantly, UNDERSTOOD what the bible says you'd know it's true and the garbage you believe are fables and tall tales.
Yeah I know. I actually fixed my typo before you pounced on it and I knew you would if I wasn't quick enough.

@ShoShana2020
I should explain that I often typed "clause" for Santa (in a religious group I use to participate in) because there was a time I regularly referred to Jesus as the Santa Clause in the Bible, but it seemed that only Christians kept correcting my spelling because they did not understand my my (clever?) play on words, so I stopped doing it. I keep forgetting the brain that needs gawd is wired differently.

1620936067848.png

And you are still avoiding my question. Is your gawd the one who mass murdered every fetus in its mother's womb, making him (correct pronoun?) the most accomplished abortionist in the history of the world?

Last edited: