Popular Plus Size IG Model Claims This is Her Real Hair, NOT Crochet Braids...

Team Owner
Reactions
90,501 1,151 241
Alleybux
people are stupid as fuck.

So it is easy for everyone to believe that blonde ashy,straight wig Beyonce wears is hers,but difficult to believe a natural weave is someone's real hair?
People really need to settle their gripes with natural hair weaves for real.
Not one person had ever said Beyoncés hair was real and neither has Beyoncé.

Pretty On Fleek
Reactions
111,697 5,946 7,927
Alleybux
Me searching for scalp and the truth...

searching-gif-8.gif

Cat lady
Reactions
53,476 3,511 2,384
Alleybux
I've never met anyone who believes that Beyonce's hair is real. lol The woman has a new wig every other week.

Really?

Do you go in the Beyonce forum often?

Some stans will claim it is real to the high heavens,even if the damn wigline is visible.

Some excuses I have heard..

"She is Creole,they always have long hair."
"She had long hair as a child,so she must have long hair as an adult."

Team Owner
Reactions
90,501 1,151 241
Alleybux
Really?

Some stans will claim it is real to the high heavens,even if the damn wigline is visible.

What the fuck does Beyoncé have to do with this lying ass woman and her Crochets? Get the fuck...

Team Owner
Reactions
75,973 500 587
Alleybux
Really?

Girl shut your dumb ass up. The hive been dragging beys wigs , nobody think her lace fronts is real . That creole heritage really got your pressed ass butthurt. Another dumb bitch on ignore.

Cat lady
Reactions
53,476 3,511 2,384
Alleybux
Girl shut your dumb ass up. The hive been dragging beys wigs , nobody think her lace fronts is real . That creole heritage really got your pressed ass butthurt. Another dumb bitch on ignore.

Dont nobody give a fuck about Creole heritage. Bragging about having white heritage like that is something to be proud of.

I am Geechi,we did not let the white man fuck us over! We were semi-autonomous,not that is something to brag about!

Lose one friend. Lose all friends. Lose yourself~P
Reactions
92,734 1,257 1,248
Alleybux
Really?

Frequently. We are always discussing her new wigs.

I've never seen anything that you just posted. You just pulled lies out of your e-ass. A mess.

General Manager
Reactions
7,021 277 86
Alleybux
I believe it. I had hair that long when I was a kid. There's this misnomer that even we believe that its impossible for us to have hair that grows from our scalp that extends beyond our shoulders. That's bullcrap. It is possible for black women to have long hair.

Did you comb your hair like that too? The only people who really believe the lie that black women can't grown hair are ignorant black men and white people.

ETA: social media proves more and more that there are people walking around with legitimate, untreated mental issues. Why would someone lie about this?

Lose one friend. Lose all friends. Lose yourself~P
Reactions
92,734 1,257 1,248
Alleybux
Did you comb your hair like that too? The only people who really believe the lie that black women can't grown hair are ignorant black men and white people.

ETA: social media proves more and more that there are people walking around with legitimate, untreated mental issues. Why would someone lie about this?

Trust me, when you have a lot of afro-textured hair that is long, you'd NEVER brush it like that. I speak from experience, and other people in this thread have as well.

Our responses aren't based on the disbelief that black women can't have long hair, and that statement says more about the people making that assumption than those they think they're describing.

Team Owner
Reactions
345,271 9,439 10,466
Alleybux
Really?

Stop lying. They never claim her wigs as hair. You're making shit up.

Team Owner
Reactions
345,271 9,439 10,466
Alleybux

Ignorant black women believe it too.

Big girl is definitely wearing a wig. No one's real hair sits like that in a ponytail. Out here catfishing with that dry ass kanekalon.

Reactions
4,344 98 375
Alleybux

No, my mom did my hair and she used very large afro combs with lots of space between each tooth in the comb.

Cat lady
Reactions
53,476 3,511 2,384
Alleybux
idk what's real and what's fake, I just know we wouldn't even be having this conversation if she were a couple of shades lighter.

I do not think skin color has naything to do with it.

I think it's because it is a natural hair weave that very much looks like 4c natural hair.

People already hate 4c hair,now they hate 4c hair weaves too.

MVP
Reactions
1,514 17 20
Alleybux
To be honest with you I can't tell when my hair gets long it looks exactly like that she just blew it out but not all the way
The only thing that makes it believable for me is the different textures you can tell when she were it and lets it dry up ...hydrates it blows it out and combs it liiiiikeeee idk my hair dead ass looks exactly like this cut off about 5 inches

What makes me NOT believe it is that you never see the hairline clearly ...not saying you should with negro textured hair but I do think that its just weird ?.. But my hair line is a lot thinner so Idk

And I do believe no one would be saying anything if she were light skin OR obviously bi racial .... Why couldnt this thread be about how beautiful her fro was and it being real until proven otherwise????

The fact that black women with ALL kinds of textures constantly have to PROVE their hair is real is annoying AF
Do better y'all worse than white people

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I do not like lovelyti2002
Uglyti did not want to talk about makhia bryant but will talk about the two white kid shooters and how the police did not kill her. Wherr are all...
Kate uses note card to great Dr.Biden
A Queen consort is a Queen, boo. She will be Queen Catherine and there is fuck all you can do about it. QE2’s mother was also Queen Elizabeth and...
Darius Williams (@dariuscooks) “Scamming With Soul”
How are you so sure her mental health is at a detriment? She said she’s been holding on to this for 7 years — should she just continue on...
  • Poll
PORSHA fans ONLY... are these butt shots, fat transfer or implants in this photo?
did Simon buy that bag? is that why she’s positioning it like that? is this her real NET WORTH? are those sheets she’s pushing already fucked in...
Psychiatrist takes you inside the minds of the worst killers she's spoken to - and the telltale...
I recently had a co-worker that was obsessed with another co-worker. For some reason she was a target for him. He was new and wanted her attention...
Man, 20, caught urinating in Houston street is shot dead during confrontation with angry residents
That is so unnecessary. Why are so many people prone to escalating trivial things into terrible violence? It is similar to those people arguing...
Kayne moved on way too fast but Kim was with Kanye and got pregnant
How do they know whether Kum is phuggin or not? cause kim is fluffy little angel and always a victim.
Top Bottom