Quantcast

RHOA Porsha speaks on black lives matter and drama on the show via Instagram live

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,802 2,242 777
Alleybux
If you want to talk about Nenes involvement, then let’s.

But that doesn’t mean those text messages needed subject to reality tv content. Mostly because it undermines the efforts of the social justice initiatives. Also, the average viewer lacks the information and context to know and understand what is happening behind the scenes.

Please let’s see the big picture. Why does this have to be “team” anyone?? It was a bad idea for Kandi and Kenya to talk about this on screen to millions of viewers. It was a private and SENSITIVE (because it involved BLM) matter that needed to be hashed out away from the cameras.
That all went out the window when Porsha got her ass on IG to attack Kenya after that episode aired. Why didn't she get in contact with Kenya and try to handle the situation behind the scenes? No because she uses every opportunity to let her fans that lack critical thinking to attack Kenya every time.

Porsha knows exactly what she's doing and you know it.

GirlyGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,908 260 224
Alleybux
LMAO wow u do realize the headdress was not Native American, it was a prop from party city . If it were part of her heritage then that makes it 2x worse for her to not know that referring to herself dressing up as an “Indian” would be irresponsible n ignorant seeing as Native Americans aren’t a costume. The irony again of u accusing Porsha of being dumb yet neither you nor Kenya understand this very elementary concept
You have no facts here. This is still a case of someone trying to prove a point with damn opinion. Speaking of elementary concept, didn't we learn the difference between fact and an opinion in second or third grade? Lol Girl please! Google is still your friend. LOL Come talk to me when you learn the difference of those and more history. You must step your whole game (with facts) to come over here with what's not Indian or not. Now like I said originally, I don't care if its been 5 years or not. Its still 365 days in a year and the Underground Railroad is not a train. Im going to put your thirsty, dumb, capping, behind on ignore while you keep trying.

Falafal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,567 1,008 416
Alleybux
BLM is a sensitive and controversial topic. It should be addressed appropriately in the media. Especially by black people with influence.
I actually agree with this. From the beginning I thought it make sense that scene was deleted because it would look so wack for them to be treating such an important issue like that. However Bravo messed up by airing Kenya’s comments. That’s honestly disgusting, because you are undermining your own actions to address the issue appropriately.

Essentially, Bravo’s need to paint Kenya as villain and Porsha as hero low key messed up the season, especially since that party seems to have been a significant event.

litebrite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,779 3,061 693
Alleybux
That’s why I asked very specifically - what has Kenya done to help the BLM cause or been a voice and using her platform during such a critical moment. You don’t have to do anything on the show. Support comes in different forms - a social media post, partnerships, SUPPORT other people’s efforts, etc. So again, respectfully, what has Kenya done to use her platform to promote social change?

The point is if you are busy “doing the work” for something as serious and sensitive as social change, you don’t have time criticizing what the next person is doing.

What Porsha does with her platform shouldn’t be of any concern to Kenya, definitely not to where it is talked about in several scenes, in interviews, and on social media, etc. for months.

I agree with Porsha. I strongly believe that this should have never been a “thing” as entertainment for the show. BLM was a important moment in world history that Kandi, Kenya and production (and Nene) reduced to reality TV trash.
Wait a minute. Kandi quietly approached Execs requesting representation from production on down to interns. Porsha threw a Nene inspired temper tantrum and then realized how foolish she looked so she got production to edit it out. That hissy fit made it a “thing”.

Kenya makes a comment in reference to it all, not realizing the big baby got it edited out.

The audience has opinions about said comment not understanding the context because the big baby got it edited out.

People explain said context and it’s their fault that it was reduced to reality trash?

How about Porsha own something for once? She acted a plum fool over something that was far bigger than the foolishness she relegated it to. She thought she covered her tracks Bolo, Rapegate, Marvin, Peter style, But it came to bite her in the ass exactly the way it always does.

whaaaaa??? Who said dat

Porsha is a hot mess that doesn’t own any of the trash she puts out there. She flings and flails the trash but then tries to act like it didn’t come from her side of the street not understanding that her dumbass dumped it broad daylight for all to see.

Porsha is basic. Porsha is stupid. She is pedestrian. She is simple. And that’s fine so long as she quits playing pretend woke and deep.

NOEFinest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,583 6,089 3,406
Alleybux
I actually agree with this. From the beginning I thought it make sense that scene was deleted because it would look so wack for them to be treating such an important issue like that. However Bravo messed up by airing Kenya’s comments. That’s honestly disgusting, because you are undermining your own actions to address the issue appropriately.

Essentially, Bravo’s need to paint Kenya as villain and Porsha as hero low key messed up the season, especially since that party seems to have been a significant event.
Bravo is trash because they aired that video. Why would you do that? People who wanted to see it have already seen it, people who protect their peace and sanity avoided the video. We don’t need to see a man lose his life to put context into the seriousness of the issue. I could understand if it was some big brother type deal where they are filming, editing and releasing in real time. That’s why we need more blacks people in charge because a sane black person would have said nah we good. We don’t need to show this.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,677 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
You skipped over the part that Kandi and Kenya approached Porsha ON CAMERA about it as content for the show.

If Kandi and Porsha were able to have a sensible conversation about it on camera is one thing. But Kenya inserted herself into the conversation as a “gotcha” moment for a scene.

There would have not had been any footage to block or later released if this conversation wohld have never happened ON CAMERA in the first place.

Matters of BLM, social justice, etc should NOT be subjected to reality tv fodder. THIS issue has so much gravity and sensitivity that it should have been discussed and resolved behind closed doors.

Wait a minute. Kandi quietly approached Execs requesting representation from production on down to interns. Porsha threw a Nene inspired temper tantrum and then realized how foolish she looked so she got production to edit it out. That hissy fit made it a “thing”.

Kenya makes a comment in reference to it all, not realizing the big baby got it edited out.

The audience has opinions about said comment not understanding the context because the big baby got it edited out.

People explain said context and it’s their fault that it was reduced to reality trash?

How about Porsha own something for once? She acted a plum fool over something that was far bigger than the foolishness she relegated it to. She thought she covered her tracks Bolo, Rapegate, Marvin, Peter style, But it came to bite her in the ass exactly the way it always does.

whaaaaa??? Who said dat

Porsha is a hot mess that doesn’t own any of the trash she puts out there. She flings and flails the trash but then tries to act like it didn’t come from her side of the street not understanding that her dumbass dumped it broad daylight for all to see.

Porsha is basic. Porsha is stupid. She is pedestrian. She is simple. And that’s fine so long as she quits playing pretend woke and deep.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,461 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
LMAO wow u do realize the headdress was not Native American, it was a prop from party city . If it were part of her heritage then that makes it 2x worse for her to not know that referring to herself dressing up as an “Indian” would be irresponsible n ignorant seeing as Native Americans aren’t a costume. The irony again of u accusing Porsha of being dumb yet neither you nor Kenya understand this very elementary concept

Considering the way so-called Native Americans treat Black People, the complaints about Kenya, A Black Woman in America wearing the headdress are extremely stupid. The NA tribes need to give Black People their full tribal rights and stop treating them like sh!t then come out and complain.

Kenya apologized because she's the type of person who won't give anyone any material to run with. But even before she did, the so-called outrage was going nowhere. People who know their history, know what's up. The NA group and Bravo don't want that smoke so they shut up real quick.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,802 2,242 777
Alleybux
Chile now they have a problem with Kenya defending her friend Kandi in tbis? Didn't y'all praise Porsha for defending her friend Tanya with the Cookie Lady situation? That was between Kenya and Tanya but Porsha hauled her ass in between that situation that had nothing to do with her.

Keep the same energy......

TrapSelena

Still Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
169,312 7,936 3,658
Alleybux
Considering the way so-called Native Americans treat Black People, the complaints about Kenya, A Black Woman in America wearing the headdress are extremely stupid. The NA tribes need to give Black People their full tribal rights and stop treating them like sh!t then come out and complain.

Kenya apologized because she's the type of person who won't give anyone any material to run with. But even before she did, the so-called outrage was going nowhere. People who know their history, know what's up. The NA group and Bravo don't want that smoke so they shut up real quick.
I don’t base my ethics n decency on people on how they behave . I don’t believe other people’s cultures n garb are costumes, period . I’m not out here marching for them or giving thdm financial support, but not donning a headdress is the least that I do . I don’t want NA’s wearing my cultures garb on halloween, it’s pretty simple

KatrinaRenae67

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,800 649 313
Alleybux
BLM movement has been reduced to trash. Bravo and the producers never intended on making any great strides in equality. Black people fighting about nonsense. No issues being addressed!

MsDeanLady

Go build something, bruh! Get lost at sea, bruh!
Reaction score
Reactions
161,268 3,796 1,011
Alleybux
Screenshots. Read how they maturely resolved everything. Kandi even said she knows it was Nene that sent the texts to atlien, and then Porsha shows her actual convo with Nene to show she wasn't being messy.

View attachment 2477353 View attachment 2477354 View attachment 2477355 View attachment 2477356 View attachment 2477357 View attachment 2477358
Porsha is so dumb. Kandi was asking for real institutional change and instead, they settled on a donation to BLM (which has very little transparency in what their money goes to). These texts show that she was angry that someone asked for real change instead of protest photo ops like she was doing. This doesn't make her look better like she thinks it does. There's no rule that anyone has to tell their other co-workers what issues they'll bring up with their boss. Why was Nene even involved when she isn't on the show anymore? It's because Porsha wanted a nasty ally to talk bad about Kandi and leak sh!t.

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
I hope Kandi responds. She could have went on Speak On It for this but this video was for her fans. Preservation of the fan favorite title.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,591 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
i just can't bring myself to believe anything that porsha says.... *sigh* she used to be one of my favorites until season 9
At least you woke up and saw the light. Some of these posters are hopeless and believe everything that manipulative spin dr Lauren posts

peekaboo29

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reaction score
Reactions
317,141 10,843 2,725
Alleybux
I hope Kandi responds. She could have went on Speak On It for this but this video was for her fans. Preservation of the fan favorite title.
She also wouldn’t have been able to lie her ass off! She wouldn’t have been able to lowkey blame Kandi for choosing to not lie for her when Kenya brought up the scene.

She would’ve been asked why she forward the group text to Nene who was already publicly angry in the first place if she had no problem with what Kandi was doing.

She would’ve had to tell the truth about the interaction her and Kandi had at Todd’s bday party.

She would’ve had to own that she didn’t like how SHE looked in that scene and that’s the real reason she got it deleted and not because it would be a bad look for BLM. She used the movement to protect her image and guilted those white execs.

She did that solo live to spin narratives before the reunion. She named it “SPEAK ON IT” as a passive aggressive dig at Kandi, the actual fan favorite and most popular.

Last edited:

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
She also wouldn’t have been able to lie her ass off! Sge wouldn’t have been able to lowkey blame Kandi for choosing to not lie for her when Kenya brought up the scene.

She would’ve been asked why she forward the group text to Nene who was already publicly angry in the first place if she had no problem with what Kandi was doing.

She would’ve had to tell the truth about the interaction her and Jandi had at Todd’s bday party.

She would’ve had to own that she didn’t like how SHE looked in that scene and that’s the real reason she got it deleted and not because it would be a bad look for BLM.

She did that solo live to spin narratives before the reunion. She named it “SPEAK ON IT” as a passive aggressive dig at Kandi, the actual fan favorite and most popular.

Yup. That’s why I say this BS is for her fans and they eat it right on up.

msgoldiex

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,555 537 110
Alleybux
Are you serious? Of anyone in the cast, Kandi literally has the most clout. She’s been on the cast 10+ years, produced several successful spin-offs for the network and of all the women, is the most successful businesswoman.

If anyone was going to make demands and see them get done, it is Kandi. What were Nene and Porsha’s bird brained ass going to demand of the network? Both those heifers only care about their own interests.

Kandi literally demanded equitable change for future generations and years to come and got it accomplished.

Porsha sitting on IG Live whining because she got exposed for using a movement for clout and how she’s the fan favorite but because Kandi went to the network first, now she can only ask for a donation? Porsha tells on herself every single time. If she really had power with the network, she could still go in after Kandi and make other demands but she didn’t.

I’m not reading all that. Idk how many accomplishments someone has. Don’t speak for me. I have my own voice

msgoldiex

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,555 537 110
Alleybux
Can someone explain what exactly porsha has done to be such a villain? I really would like to know.

NOEFinest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,583 6,089 3,406
Alleybux
Can someone explain what exactly porsha has done to be such a villain? I really would like to know.
Lied and said a coworker wanted to drug and have xes with her, which is RAPE!!! Hello how can you be ok with someone who is ok with playing the rape card because she was getting her heaux fax pulled?

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,687 1,921 1,517
Alleybux
You are a dingbat.

I did NOT criticize her work. I criticized her INTENTION AND MOTIVES regarding said work and used Kandi as an example since Kandi’s actions are what started Porsha’s temper tantrum thus bringing this whole BTS sh!t to the forefront.

If Porsha’s INTENTIONS and MOTIVATION were sincere, she would have gotten on board to assist Kandi in addition to marching or mentally noted, “Why didn’t I think of that! That’s awesome of Kandi” and moved her marching self on.

Instead she threw a full blown fit, tried to get the girls on board the hate train via text, and then realized she was on the wrong side of right and attempted to get the entire situation erased after intentionally making Kenya look like her comments came out of left field as a hater, because it is not about The Movement for Porsha. It’s about how she looks for self promotion and storyline as it relates to the movement.

Me liking her or disliking her has no bearing on those facts that all have receipts.
THIS. ALL OF THIS.

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,687 1,921 1,517
Alleybux
That literally is not what happened. What she says is not true is the what was being said about the reasons she wanted the scenes cut. She never said it wasn't true that she had the scenes cut. Here is the transcript once again of what she actually said:

Porsha: "We know that a lot of housewives have power over the years and they may be able to go ask the heads to take something out right?"It is what it is, I worked very hard to get to where I am in life and I work very hard on the show and if I've gotten to the place where I can call the execs and get something taken out so be it. However, in this particular situation, the way Kenya is putting it out there that I asked the Bravo executives to not play a scene of Kandi and I having an argument, having a fight, me doggin Kandi about her efforts concerning BLM is simply not true."
Thanks for confirming that she lied about having the scene axed.

Way to Love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
341,663 8,495 1,880
Alleybux
so you're choosing violence tonight, huh?

image.gif