RHOA Porsha unfollowed Cynthia

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,465 9,149 11,470
Alleybux
People in the comments "Send this to Kenya"....... After everything that's come out about Porsha the last week. how are her fans still so bold that they're out here questioning Kenya's character and trying to make her out to be a bad person???? It truly amazes me how Porsha can do any and every foul thing under the sun but her stans will still consider Kenya who's not even done a fraction of what their idol has an evil b!tch.

Kenya is the star of the show now. A master antagonist who'll go down in reality TV show history with the best of them. All that online street teaming for Porsha just makes Kenya mentioned more, and if you really hate her, you don't want to do that because all the network is counting is mentions. As long as it doesn't offend the public en masse they don't give a damn whether the mention is positive or negative. You're talking.

Half of these Porsha comments flip right back to Kenya.

mollflanders

defamationismygame
OLDHEAD
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
256,854 3,330 1,461
Alleybux
Whats funny is idk if you’re describing Simon or Dennis
:Cry Damn it.

One thing about it, if this girl doesn’t do anything else—wear ill-fitting clothes, fµck strippers and people’s husbands, hop in new relationships without a shred of consideration—she IS going to exercise her right to unfollow. It’s definitely a favorite pastime.

phizle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,492 1,455 479
Alleybux
This is what I keep saying they are going to make Porsha the lead peach reacting to this. I could even see them casting a friend of Porsha’s just to make sure she has someone else to film solo scenes with. I’m already expecting the opening google alert mouth drop scenes when they discuss the engagement news.

I honestly think Kenya will let everyone else react. I think if Falyn is on the show, she'll console her. But Kenya should basically say nothing. Her job is done. Once again she's proven what she has been saying about Porsha. Beyond some shade next season.. there's nothing left.

Kenya has rejected interviews and not providing any comments about this story... as we all know, she only talks about these folks when she's paid to.

Last edited:

passion4posh

Cococure
Reaction score
Reactions
80,341 2,793 1,197
Alleybux
Same ones dragging Kenya for trending for negative things are now praising Porsha for trending for husband stealing. Admit it Porsha was and is a student at the school of Kenya but having to steal husbands to achieve greatness and queendom is sad
Derail .Why do Kenya stans always have to bring her name up?

Oda Mae Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,147 1,637 622
Alleybux
If that. Dusty Drew’s been awfully quiet about her bff’s newfound soulmate. You would think she would be ecstatic for her close friend’s new love. Unless, she sees something wrong with the relationship like the rest of us...
She's smart to stfu considering her actions this season regarding Latoya, that pastor and that cassette tape from 1997 that she tried to pass off as tea.

She can't congratulate them because she'll be labeled a hypocrite after she said Latoya shouldn't be dating period when she was still married (divorcing or not). She can't go against her new friend because she needs an ally since everybody else gone keep her at arms length because she and her messy friend record conversations. Hell, Porsha will likely keep her at arms length because of that.

strwbryltr23

That bougie ghetto chick
Reaction score
Reactions
38,974 2,056 616
Alleybux
now why is she called this?
I wonder why as well..
Should be H0e Fax
People in the comments "Send this to Kenya"....... After everything that's come out about Porsha the last week. how are her fans still so bold that they're out here questioning Kenya's character and trying to make her out to be a bad person???? It truly amazes me how Porsha can do any and every foul thing under the sun but her stans will still consider Kenya who's not even done a fraction of what their idol has an evil b!tch.
I don't understand why either. They're just as dizzy and narcissistic as their uglass, horse teethed, wh0rish fave. Make it make sense

Reaction score
Reactions
93,171 4,441 3,877
Alleybux
Porsha is still hoping to put her puss to use on Kandi and her $$$$. She knows Cynt is a pillow princess at best and no tricking, except on her husband.
I'm glad you see this bc her stans swear porsha isn't tryna bump cats with Kandi n whatever else. It's obvious she wanted a taste of Kenta too.

Last edited:

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,760 11,729 12,062
Alleybux
I'm glad you see this bc her stans swear porsha isn't tryna bump cars with Kandi n whatever else. It's obvious she wanted a taste of Kenta too.

And I always remind them about Porsha being the one who was begging to eat Kandi until she came. Kandi didn't want Porsha and that's one of the reasons why Porsha tried to bully her.

GirlyGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,908 260 224
Alleybux

Cynthia must have not agreed with her. Porsha does not like being held accountable. At this point, she is in a state of denial if she thinks this dragging she is getting is worth it. If I were to ask her one thing, I swear it would be; "was it really worth it?" Cynthia is not the only one who is against her. There's going to be many more on top those already dragging her. At first, I wondered how can Falynn not be petty but now I can understand why. Falynn doesn't have to do anything. Most of the internet is dragging her. Meanwhile, she out here trying to act like she's not bothered. The sad part is; this is not even the beginning of the karma. Simon is going to embarrass the hell out of her and then people are going to be talking even more. Just give it some time.

I don't care how many people try to take up for her or defend her honor. Even when Bravo is done with her, people will remember her for that. People will always side-eye her around their men if they weren't already doing it and more. They are always going to remember that peach juice as well. People remember the bad things more than anything. You see she still hasn't lived down that dumb "Underground Railroad" statement.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
93,171 4,441 3,877
Alleybux
And I always remind them about Porsha being the one who was begging to eat Kandi until she came. Kandi didn't want Porsha and that's one of the reasons why Porsha tried to bully her.
Actually I do think Kandi wanted her....esp before Todd but Todd made it a package deal n Porsha didn't want Todd. Who can blame her? I think there was truth to them fµck!ng Shamea and that's what had Porsha salty. She was jelly.

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,760 11,729 12,062
Alleybux
Actually I do think Kandi wanted her....esp before Todd but Todd made it a package deal n Porsha didn't want Todd. Who can blame her? I think there was truth to them fµck!ng Shamea and that's what had Porsha salty. She was jelly.

Nah. Porsha would've been down for a threesome and Todd looks better than the men she has fµcked so I don't believe for one second that she would turn it down. Kandi also isn't going to fµck a coworker, especially someone like Porsha who lies and runs her mouth way too much. She goes as far as to make people sign NDA's so she's not going to slip up with Porsha knowing what type of person she is.

Reaction score
Reactions
93,171 4,441 3,877
Alleybux
Nah. Porsha would've been down for a threesome and Todd looks better than the men she has fµcked so I don't believe for one second that she would turn it down. Kandi also isn't going to fµck a coworker, especially someone like Porsha who lies and runs her mouth way too much. She goes as far as to make people sign NDA's so she's not going to slip up with Porsha knowing what type of person she is.
Not true. Nobody wants to fµck Todd at least not Porsha. She can get much better by way of a man but Kandi is top tier and they grew close. Kandi isn't going to fµck a co worker but was fµck!ng the crew?? (Todd) and also she fµcked Shamea. Furthermore Kandi already told us that's how it went. Porsha invited Kandi to her room n she was all the way down but Todd had to be involved and Porsha said thanks but no thanks. Kandi been on Porsha row but Porsha was married n living a lie. When Porsha became available then it was Kandi who wasn't. It's so obvious that's why Porsha was mad bc Shamea was fµck!ng Kandi...and Todd. So she was jealous two ways-bc her BFF was fµck!ng her girl crush.

Zebracake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,837 789 179
Alleybux
Cynthia said not today satan.
Especially when she was nice enough to put her Mary Magdalene headahh in the MERCIAL!
No grace !
84C2CACB-005F-4FAB-95AF-3FF5B5E3D187.jpeg

crazyman92

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,924 282 250
Alleybux
Not true. Nobody wants to fµck Todd at least not Porsha. She can get much better by way of a man but Kandi is top tier and they grew close. Kandi isn't going to fµck a co worker but was fµck!ng the crew?? (Todd) and also she fµcked Shamea. Furthermore Kandi already told us that's how it went. Porsha invited Kandi to her room n she was all the way down but Todd had to be involved and Porsha said thanks but no thanks. Kandi been on Porsha row but Porsha was married n living a lie. When Porsha became available then it was Kandi who wasn't. It's so obvious that's why Porsha was mad bc Shamea was fµck!ng Kandi...and Todd. So she was jealous two ways-bc her BFF was fµck!ng her girl crush.
^ Y'all just get on here saying anything lol

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,760 11,729 12,062
Alleybux

It definitely is true. If she can get top tier men then why hasn't she gotten any? All of her men have been trash and unattractive. The entire post is lies and rumors so I'll stop here bc I only deal with facts.

Reaction score
Reactions
93,171 4,441 3,877
Alleybux
It definitely is true. If she can get top tier men then why hasn't she gotten any? All of her men have been trash and unattractive. The entire post is lies and rumors so I'll stop here bc I only deal with facts.
Kandi stated this out her own mouth. You are just speculating. Which part is lies?? You said Kandi wouldn't fµck a co worker yet she married the crew?? Everyone knows Shamea was fµck!ng around with Kandi. Hell Kandi even flew her in on 1 of the couples vacation trips. Your posts are based on opinion. And your reading comprehension is sus bc I never said Porsha gets top tier men although Dennis her ex husband and now fiancé certainly make more than Todd. So....yea. I said Kandi was top tier. Please stop here and there too.

MOKUJIN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,789 4,434 2,412
Alleybux

I can't stand Hoesha but Imma have to stop you here. Hoesha's Todd and also Duke sh!t all over Kandi's Todd

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,678 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
This is actually what I came to see.

Multiple threads of the same topic - Porsha. Clearly Porsha has given new content and it will pay off.

“Court attention at all cost.” (Laws of Power). As much as people has so much faux outrage about Porsha and her xesual and romantic exploits, they sure love talking about it daily.

And the cast. Poor cast. Lol. They have no choice but to make the whole next season about Porsha (AGAIN), because they have failed to come up with interesting content of their own and they simply aren’t entertaining.

7 pages for an unfollow. Porsha is the face of RHOA. #FANFAVORITE