RHOA Porsha Williams is the WHORE of Babylon, Lets count the ways...

Team Owner
Reactions
36,125 867 731
Alleybux
Part of me is not even mad at Porsha. It's obvious her M.O. is to get what she wants from these men. She got with Kordell for the lifestyle, Dennis for the baby, and Simon for the lifestyle and baby #2 (?).

I'm not condoning her being a "homewrecker," but Simon and Falynn's relationship was toxic AF so its hard for me to feel bad for her. They were both terrible spouses.

Simon is going to put Porsha through hell and thats the price she has to pay for how she went about the situation.
i wish she was not pregnant and was just engaged cause from the money laundering to him seeing another socialite in recent months, Porsha is well over her bird-brain head with this guy.

Regarding the theme of this thread: Porsha is not smart and her only way to have a lifestyle she wants is to marry well. She tried to be a submissive housewife to Kordel until he got tired of her and her mama - birds in his home. She wanted to be on tv and he went along with it to support her. She was on hoeish behavior before she got married and tried to do a complete 180 when she got married. After the divorce, it all came back out, esp as that ass got bigger and she got those breast implants. She puts on for every occassion, from Mrs. Stewart to Hosea William's granddaughter for equal rights, to quick love with an African player. She needs to get it together and find her true self and stick to that. I never buy into her marching anyway...she just gets up there and says shallow stuff riding on her grandfather's coat tales

General Manager
Reactions
3,905 10 35
Alleybux
Yall love calling women whores when they have consensual adult sex. Why is it not ok to safely sleep around? I dont see the issue besides a judgemental societal standard that has been placed on women only. Have this energy for men. Cause i have yet to see ppl calling bolo a whore the same way they did Porsha. Yall love to have sex then shame ppl for having sex. Yall weird.

She Believed She Could So She Did!
OLDHEAD
Reactions
215,483 6,679 6,828
Alleybux
Yall love calling women whores when they have consensual adult sex. Why is it not ok to safely sleep around? I dont see the issue besides a judgemental societal standard that has been placed on women only. Have this energy for men. Cause i have yet to see ppl calling bolo a whore the same way they did Porsha. Yall love to have sex then shame ppl for having sex. Yall weird.

You have consensual sex with other peoples husbands you are a WHORE

idc what you are chattin about

Also Bolo is a sex worker, he is a prostitute he has been called that. Porsha wasn't paid so she is just a whore

General Manager
Reactions
3,905 10 35
Alleybux
You have consensual sex with other peoples husbands you are a WHORE

idc what you are chattin about

Also Bolo is a sex worker, he is a prostitute he has been called that. Porsha wasn't paid so she is just a whore
Chile plz save the "husband" crap cuz yall was calling her a whore before that. Again why cant she fuxk Bolo without shame??

Save your reply.♡
Reactions
135,848 2,354 1,263
Alleybux
Arsenios Alley
Everyone I see this gif it reminds me of Arsenio Hall
Real Housewives of Atlanta

Came for the tea, stayed for the shade.
Reactions
271,963 8,760 1,947
Alleybux
Natalie Nunn dragging her was a kiii!

IG versus: Battle of the big chins would hilarious but Natalie got the hands Pussy popper pretends to have so she better ignore this or keep it cute in response.

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Stella Williams Official Thread
I honestly believe she feels compelled to do so much because she has to “entertain” her mom and sister. They flew out for her surgery and she...
All Nations Worship Assembly (ANWA)
For me personally, I don’t see the problem with owning a wine brand/vineyard, I know some other practicing Christians that do, but this t-shirt...
Physical therapist, 60, fatally stabbed outside her New Orleans home during carjacking
You know what and i don’t gaf if I get groaned but Hillary was right to use the term “super predators”. These trash ass men are literally...
Why do black men pay to have white and latina and mixed girlfriends wives but want black women...
You're comparing a dusty millionaire to broke dusties. It doesn't matter who bm choose because they treat those women like bw. So non bw aren't...
Michael Jackson name mentioned in other forum.....the disrespect
Why are we even entertaining them here? Michael Jackson IS the standard and other fanbases hate it. We know this so lets not bring the hate here.
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
The only reason I see the Royal involvement in the G7 summit is that the U.K. were hosting it and as Mother Hen of the U.K. The Queen was greeting...
This manga has the BEST drawn black woman
They looked so good I almost thought it was an edit and not part of the actual manga
TIK TOK Weight Transformations (Gain&Loss)
Looks like I need to do weight training to firm up the buttock AND lose weight
I bought myself a promise ring…
Having a healthy relationship with yourself will always be the most important relationship you will ever have.
Kamala couldn't wait to get out of Central America and back to her top priority
Is the gay community what, 3% of the population if that. How did they become so darn powerful? They've BEEN in power, they were just in the...
Top Bottom