Quantcast

Porsha Williams on the cover of Krave Magazine

IsaAljawder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,504 660 327
Alleybux
Lol it's petty for them to bring up Kenya. Porsha's has a nice figure (I thought she was fine before the implants) But lets not act like she hasn't had worked done. She also isn't really toned and I'm sure that magazine cover is photo shopped. It's a nice cover though.

It's funny when they try to shade Kenya's body when Kenya is actually toned & 10 years older than Porsha.

RHOA-Season-7-Philippines-StraightFromTheA-39.png
11327829_117699891905249_875903552_n.jpg
I don't think her figure is bad, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be xesually appealing to many men. She's putting on the weight though. And lol @ the picture, not only is her bottom half wider than Kenya's but that cellulite is speaking. And they try to shade Kenya :highly_amused:

Petite fraise

He ripped off my necklace
Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
They're going hard for that airhead now I see, can't wait for the new season for a friendly reminder of why we laugh AT her and not with her.
Chile it's gonna be rough now that nene can't save her and her "friend" Phaedra shading her every minute.

Petite fraise

Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
I don't think her figure is bad, I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be xesually appealing to many men. She's putting on the weight though. And lol @ the picture, not only is her bottom half wider than Kenya's but that cellulite is speaking. And they try to shade Kenya :highly_amused:
personally I can't stand that centaur look that is popular now, with all that fatty tissue and cellulite. It looks so unhealthy to me. And it screams heart disease and. diabetes
To me misty copeland has the perfect body. My other top 2 are Dita Von Teese and Kenya Moore. Those 3 are my inspiration in barre and Pilates class. PSA: Fonts who like the lithe delicate but toned look need to check out the ballet beautiful workout by Mary Helen bowers. She trained Natalie Portman. Kenya moore' booty boot camp is also good for a TONED, well Propotioned look.

IsaAljawder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,504 660 327
Alleybux
personally I can't stand that centaur look that is popular now, with all that fatty tissue and cellulite. It looks so unhealthy to me. And it screams heart disease and. diabetes
To me misty copeland has the perfect body. My other top 2 are Dita Von Teese and Kenya Moore. Those 3 are my inspiration in barre and Pilates class. PSA: Fonts who like the lithe delicate but toned look need to check out the ballet beautiful workout by Mary Helen bowers. She trained Natalie Portman. Kenya moore' booty boot camp is also good for a TONED, well Propotioned look.
I agree ever since booty-shaking videos became the new 'it' all sorts of unproportionate figures were on the scene, hence the rise of waist trainers.

mrsmith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,637 73 20
Alleybux
personally I can't stand that centaur look that is popular now, with all that fatty tissue and cellulite. It looks so unhealthy to me. And it screams heart disease and. diabetes.
Well actually having 'thick' thighs is supposed to be healthier and research show people whose fat is distributed more heavily in the hip, thigh and bum area are generally less prone to heart disease and diabetes.

It's because the fat in those areas burns much slower and as such generate a hormone that protects the arteries. When fat burns fast on the other hand it can cause inflammation and metabolic problems.

Whether you like the look of it on the other hand is all down to personal taste but as long as the waist stays thin, fat around the hips and thighs has been suggested by research to be very healthy.

BananaBender

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,202 620 1,758
Alleybux
Let's be honest. Kenya stans know that if given a choice, they would pick Porsha's body over Kenya's. Kenya is apple shaped, even with the fake diaper booty.

Who wants an a*ss that looks like it doesn't belong on one's thighs?? Please let's stop the fvckery; Porsha looks delicious and you all will deal knowing you can never look that good.

Petite fraise

Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
Let's be honest. Kenya stans know that if given a choice, they would pick Porsha's body over Kenya's. Kenya is apple shaped, even with the fake diaper booty.

Who wants an a*ss that looks like it doesn't belong on one's thighs?? Please let's stop the fvckery; Porsha looks delicious and you all will deal knowing you can never look that good.
No I don't want to be shaped like an obese pony with yak hair.
kenya is hour glass shaped
porsha is horse shape which is why PPl call her horsha.

Petite fraise

Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
Well actually having 'thick' thighs is supposed to be healthier and research show people whose fat is distributed more heavily in the hip, thigh and bum area are generally less prone to heart disease and diabetes.

It's because the fat in those areas burns much slower and as such generate a hormone that protects the arteries. When fat burns fast on the other hand it can cause inflammation and metabolic problems.

Whether you like the look of it on the other hand is all down to personal taste but as long as the waist stays thin, fat around the hips and thighs has been suggested by research to be very healthy.
Fat is fat. Yes some fat around the thighs and hips is healthy but not excess fat like porsha has and the majority of Americans has. It's unhealthy and unsightly

Earl Grey Tea

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
412 13 11
Alleybux

Porsha's body type, flat stomach and thick (not too much) thighs are a sign of fertility and feminine health. Especially in African and African American culture.

I don't have this body type, I'm built petite, mainly because of my diet and I workout a lot. But I envy her body type.

DaemonT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,727 1,267 1,756
Alleybux
Big ups to her. She looks thotrrific!

Isn't it supposed to be thotting and popping in the hopes of someday getting chose?* But she's winning because she did it in reverse?

I'm so confused as to her benjamin button existence....

*when traditional avenues like education or talent are not available.

cmc1974

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,936 74 29
Alleybux
Work it, Porsha!

And no comment on the sloppy travesty that is aka Kenya Moore's ass.

Hi_ImTony

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,462 74 90
Alleybux
is her ass proportionate to her brain.... lmao thats the dumbest sh!t ive read today thanks.
Probably because you took it literally but that's OK baby, you fµck with Porsha so it's understandable.

UberPosh

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
12,031 307 877
Alleybux
Thick thighs and ass have been popular in the AA community for a LONG time now. Idk why everybody is acting so shocked. Maybe yall are 90's babies or something. Black men and women love Porsha's body and shape. Just go on her Instagram and it's nothing but love.

mrsmith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,637 73 20
Alleybux
Fat is fat. Yes some fat around the thighs and hips is healthy but not excess fat like porsha has and the majority of Americans has. It's unhealthy and unsightly
Wrong again... well in terms of the 'unhealthy' comment.

Excess fat is only 'excess' in medical terms and unhealthy if it's also on the waist and other parts of the body. Research shows the more fat you have the thighs, the healthier because of the hormones that get released that protect the body. Obviously though there is a correlation between fat on the thighs and fat elsewhere on the body (which is different for different people) but it's only when the fat starts to develop in those other areas (i.e. the waist) does it become unhealthy.

Petite fraise

Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
Wrong again... well in terms of the 'unhealthy' comment.

Excess fat is only 'excess' in medical terms and unhealthy if it's also on the waist and other parts of the body. Research shows the more fat you have the thighs, the healthier because of the hormones that get released that protect the body. Obviously though there is a correlation between fat on the thighs and fat elsewhere on the body (which is different for different people) but it's only when the fat starts to develop in those other areas (i.e. the waist) does it become unhealthy.

umm no. You're wrong. Excess fat is still unhealthy. It doesn't matter where it is on the body. If you're overweight, you are still at risk for certain cancers, hypertension, diabetes, etc. Excess fat also causes the body to produce excess estrogen which again can lead to the development of breast and ovarian cancer.
Porsha is already estrogen dominant(fibroids) so she needs to keep her weight in check to balance her hormones

mrsmith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,637 73 20
Alleybux
umm no. You're wrong. Excess fat is still unhealthy. It doesn't matter where it is on the body.
Read the Oxford University studies in the International Journal of Obesity about gluteofemoral body fat.

Light reading for someone clearly as well informed and disdainful of ignorance and stupidity as you are.

Petite fraise

Reaction score
Reactions
548,470 20,827 15,881
Alleybux
Read the Oxford University studies in the International Journal of Obesity about gluteofemoral body fat.

Light reading for someone clearly as well informed and disdainful of ignorance and stupidity as you are.
I will. I'm pretty sure it won't state that excess fat of any kind is healthy. Or suggest that one should be overweight as long as the fat is located in the bottom and thighs :disdain:
And you ignored the rest of my post about excess fat and estrogen