Post throwback 50s, 60s black female performances

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Viral TikTok Star Says He Got Lifetime Ban From Disney for Breaking Rules
Well, we all know Disney is a tyrannical empire, so this is unsurprising for me......
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
I just want to share some.more gems with you guys, it's up to you to take a step further and do the work! Let's get it ladies! Imagine full blown...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
It was the girl she was arguing with last year and she kept saying that’s why ya baby died. Connie told her she was gone see her and followed her...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
I'll bet you Gerry's latest new single will go double plastic :) I honestly don’t think his music is “bad” but the content of it is. He makes...
  • Poll
In hypergamy for Black Women, is a mans social currency or amount of money more important?
Both can have social currency. Both can have valuable connection that could be beneficial to you achieving upward mobility. Money provides access...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
Supposedly x only got 14 with Paige being 15 Paige is his God-Daughter, she counted too? Where did 17 come from then? Im so confused lol.
Top Bottom