Posting Anonymously

Reactions
38,360 168 59
Alleybux
It would have been better if you didnt announce that you were about to go incog darling. Now you might as well just say it because we know its about to be you.

The Former Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham
Reactions
7,024 15 13
Alleybux
tumblr_mb4snaaOZL1rhixu0o1_250.gif

Love your enemies
Reactions
74,807 26 24
Alleybux
But any recent incog post in the next few days we will know its you...

If it is celeb gossip you are posting, then you can only go incog in the 'any info' section and 'celeb news, gossip' section.

If you are starting a new thread there's a little box to check by the thread title which says 'post anonymously'. It's at the bottom of quick reply if you are posting in an existing thread.

I suggest you edit or ask mods to delete this thread, otherwise people will know its you.

Lost in Time
Reactions
19,435 170 166
Alleybux
Well technically your anon already because none of us know you. But like the poster said before me you might as well spill. Gurlllll what is it?

Queenie
Reactions
25,320 472 23
Alleybux
I know that you all will no who I am - I don't want someone who may casually come across this board to know who I am.

If it's something that you may be embarrassed about, you might want to rethink that. LSA has a loooooong memory and something you say now can be thrown in your face three years from now. ijs

Reactions
38,360 168 59
Alleybux
At least she wasnt talking about how incog is suspicious because it always has the same number of posts and is constantly spilling tea on the board coming for yall throats :laugh:

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Who will benefit from BLM and civil rights movement of 2020s?
Black women and girls are getting raped, abused, murdered, sex trafficked, dying from child birth due to racism in medicine the list is fucking...
Jay-Z Files For Trademark (Production company)
Jay has produced a couple documentaries under RocNation before so him looking to create his own production company isn’t surprising. It’s only...
Why Do Democrats Infantilize Us So Much
There are some in our community making sure it stays that way too. We are being duped!
Destroying Gifted Program for "Equality"
Nothing new. I remember when No Child Left Behind cam out, it removed a handful of honors and AP courses at my high school. So now the poor...
I finally resigned!
Too much, “I started to cry.” Grow up. You’re a professional. Stop shedding tears for normal shit There's absolutely nothing wrong with crying...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
I see his manager made him put out a statement The Js don’t like Farrakhan either so I’m not sure him saying he was in a room about his...
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
Ok but he was protected behind the register. He should have called the cops and had the guy removed. There was no need for him to come from behind...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Has anyone seen Golde without a full face beat? I cant decide if she is pretty or not She looks like this when you’re close up with no ig filter...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
What in The Entire Fukk......I Don't Know Much About her.....But I Remember Her from Videos and Liked Her....
Top Bottom