Posting Anonymously

Reactions
38,360 168 59
Alleybux
It would have been better if you didnt announce that you were about to go incog darling. Now you might as well just say it because we know its about to be you.

The Former Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham
Reactions
7,024 15 13
Alleybux
tumblr_mb4snaaOZL1rhixu0o1_250.gif

Love your enemies
Reactions
74,807 26 24
Alleybux
But any recent incog post in the next few days we will know its you...

If it is celeb gossip you are posting, then you can only go incog in the 'any info' section and 'celeb news, gossip' section.

If you are starting a new thread there's a little box to check by the thread title which says 'post anonymously'. It's at the bottom of quick reply if you are posting in an existing thread.

I suggest you edit or ask mods to delete this thread, otherwise people will know its you.

Lost in Time
Reactions
19,435 170 166
Alleybux
Well technically your anon already because none of us know you. But like the poster said before me you might as well spill. Gurlllll what is it?

Queenie
Reactions
25,330 472 23
Alleybux
I know that you all will no who I am - I don't want someone who may casually come across this board to know who I am.

If it's something that you may be embarrassed about, you might want to rethink that. LSA has a loooooong memory and something you say now can be thrown in your face three years from now. ijs

Reactions
38,360 168 59
Alleybux
At least she wasnt talking about how incog is suspicious because it always has the same number of posts and is constantly spilling tea on the board coming for yall throats :laugh:

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
Aww she reminds me of my alt friend. I definitely see Uzi being with this type of girl but maybe JT offers more like her being even smaller than...
Gorgeous Black model and her hunk hubby
I don’t trust Black women with zero black friends. tragic!
Asian Celebs LXXVI
You referring to this? Maybe he will get to do this like Key and Minho I'm glad Key and Minho got to mess around a little. As for the Big...
Moneybag Yo says his girl is looking rough, calls for Tae to help
I think she’s a little person I actually looked it up and google says 5ft 1in. Sis is still taller than I am :cry: eeksad
Why Do Us Black People Want To Be Includes In European Settings So Bad In Media
Like others have said in here, Queen charlotte was actually of African descent and was the great-great-great grandmother of the current queen. she...
Is it wrong to ask a man you’re dating for money?
Bless your heart. Still. Sitting high and looking low has never worked out well for anyone. This girl is 21 years old. Instead of being super...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Yea alot of them feel its too much work No, some just don’t have the equipment, and they make more money on nails so they specifically specialize...
Bo Obama has passed away
Awww RIP Bo. I know the girls are so sad. Me and my siblings cried our eyes out when our old dog died many years ago. We were grown but still...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I don’t mean this in an offensive way but, is it just me or this lady is actually dealing with some mental health issues? I’m not speculating...
Top Bottom