Quantcast

Pour Minds Podcast

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
You’re on the wrong IG because her face is all there.
I went back and check and the ig I went to was actually her Twitter name. So it must not have been here.
So I guess I’ll just imagine what she looks like since no one will drop her ig :ROFLMAO:

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
You’re on the wrong IG because her face is all there.
I went back and check and the ig I went to was actually her Twitter name. So it must not have been here.
So I guess I’ll just imagine what she looks like since no one will drop her ig :ROFLMAO:

showdemdimples

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
993 12 1
Alleybux
I found Diamond's IG is there a reason why yall ain't posting it? Is it against the rules lol?

showdemdimples

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
993 12 1
Alleybux
Not that I know of lol. Posting people’s addresses ave personal info is though.

Welp here she go lol. It was pretty easy to find. If you go to the IG page that is the same as her Twitter handle, the only page that is followed is

Login • Instagram

0CF58171-6672-4347-B84B-F3A35C414377.jpeg

LBD2015

Real Black Girl Magic
Reaction score
Reactions
4,356 269 5
Alleybux
Ok so i listened to a few more episodes Lex P really over talks and loud talk drea. She is loud and is determined to be heard and RIGHT. I dont like her anymore...
Ok thats all

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux
Me neither but it’s someone on QC ,,now that I know drea’s mr50 is “p” when she say his label mates known for slanging wood ,I’m thinking it’s P or offset she referring to..also lil baby like older girls sans his bm is 30..and lex said she was very shocked he holler at her sooo. Who else (juvie) have KNOWN label mates
I dont think its lil baby but drea always talks about these bdb’s but she never lives the life of what the other bdb women have. lira and kaylar have diamonds, chanel, houses, cars and drea be havin ???????????????? maybe she doesnt press the issue but its just weird how these other women are put up and you bartending and wearing sterling silver

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
I dont think its lil baby but drea always talks about these bdb’s but she never lives the life of what the other bdb women have. lira and kaylar have diamonds, chanel, houses, cars and drea be havin ???????????????? maybe she doesnt press the issue but its just weird how these other women are put up and you bartending and wearing sterling silver
She stopped bartending like 2 years ago, I’ve followed her for a while. Lol. On one of the shows beginning of this year she said she was going to go back to work because she wasn’t talking to Mr. 50 anymore but I assume that didn’t last long because I saw her posting flyers for a month then she said she quit. Lex always says how she doesn’t work and is put up so someone is for sure funding her life. When she posts her view it looks like she lives in a highrise condo in Buckhead or Midtown. I‘ve never see her with sterling silver, that necklace she wears is gold and it’s Cartier. Lira doesn’t even have a car anymore sis, she always in somebody backseat riding. lol. Lex is the one I side eye about the BDBs.

itsybitsyblue

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
116 2
Alleybux
She stopped bartending like 2 years ago, I’ve followed her for a while. Lol. On one of the shows beginning of this year she said she was going to go back to work because she wasn’t talking to Mr. 50 anymore but I assume that didn’t last long because I saw her posting flyers for a month then she said she quit. Lex always says how she doesn’t work and is put up so someone is for sure funding her life. When she posts her view it looks like she lives in a highrise condo in Buckhead or Midtown. I‘ve never see her with sterling silver, that necklace she wears is gold and it’s Cartier. Lira doesn’t even have a car anymore sis, she always in somebody backseat riding. lol. Lex is the one I side eye about the BDBs.

Even if you’ve only followed Drea for a little while it’s very obvious that she doesn’t work so I’ve always assumed that she was talking to a “BDB” as they like to call them or least someone who can pay her rent. And if she is still messing around with Pee, you can’t tell because she just looks so plain and cheap in comparison to everyone else he has dated. Back when he and Lira were on good terms she had a ranger rover, designer bags, shoes, jewelry, etc. Even her apartment that he was paying for was much nicer than the one Drea is in now. And obviously Kaylar is his favorite because it seems like he does more for her and spends more time with her than he does anyone else. They were just on a sunrise hot air ballon date this morning. And if I was Drea I’d feel some type a way about it because ain’t no way I’m about to be talking to and/or fµck!ng a man as rich as Pee and still live like I solely bartend.

and I definitely give a side-eye when Lex talk about BDBs because nothing about her says she dates rich/wealthy men. I can see her dating a local rapper or a scamming African but definitely not someone making 7 figures annually.

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux
Me neither but it’s someone on QC ,,now that I know drea’s mr50 is “p” when she say his label mates known for slanging wood ,I’m thinking it’s P or offset she referring to..also lil baby like older girls sans his bm is 30..and lex said she was very shocked he holler at her sooo. Who else (juvie) have KNOWN label mates
Are you sure? How did you find that out? Lol
Houston is really small and all of the “celebs” out here mix and mingle at the same spots as the regulars so its nothing to see a famous person posted up in the spot with a chick no security no nothing but anyway i know because we have mutual friends and have been out together. they don’t mess around as tough as she claims he has a few other pieces (more low key) around the city that he messes around with. lex knows she cant really speak on it too much because propain MAIN or bm whatever you want to call it is toya. she known around the city and has basically stamped propain as hers. you notice on the show its more of him coming to atlanta and she plans stuff for them to do vs her being like o I came to houston and me and rapper bae did xyz. she way more low key with him in houston than she is in atlanta

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux
Lol yea not sterling silver actually but im saying you can tell theres a very big difference in financing she gets from pee vs kaylar and lira. Its not even about lowkey cause I feel kaylar is lowkey but you can still see the money is there. drea isn’t necessarily getting crumbs but she isnt getting the most or what she could be getting compared to other women.

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
Even if you’ve only followed Drea for a little while it’s very obvious that she doesn’t work so I’ve always assumed that she was talking to a “BDB” as they like to call them or least someone who can pay her rent. And if she is still messing around with Pee, you can’t tell because she just looks so plain and cheap in comparison to everyone else he has dated. Back when he and Lira were on good terms she had a ranger rover, designer bags, shoes, jewelry, etc. Even her apartment that he was paying for was much nicer than the one Drea is in now. And obviously Kaylar is his favorite because it seems like he does more for her and spends more time with her than he does anyone else. They were just on a sunrise hot air ballon date this morning. And if I was Drea I’d feel some type a way about it because ain’t no way I’m about to be talking to and/or fµck!ng a man as rich as Pee and still live like I solely bartend.

and I definitely give a side-eye when Lex talk about BDBs because nothing about her says she dates rich/wealthy men. I can see her dating a local rapper or a scamming African but definitely not someone making 7 figures annually.
Idk, I just went and looked at Kaylar’s page and she still looks cheap to me minus the jewelry. They all wear similar looking spandex clothes from the same stores and Kaylar wears the same clear cheap heels in almost every photo. Even during her pregnancy she had no bags or jewelry. Lira lives back in Houston and is renting that house, Pee didn’t pay for that. He took the car back and her life has been looking very basic. What other women do we have to compare Drea to besides two women that popped out babies for that terrible looking man? We don’t even know if she still deals with him.

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux

Houston is really small and all of the “celebs” out here mix and mingle at the same spots as the regulars so its nothing to see a famous person posted up in the spot with a chick no security no nothing but anyway i know because we have mutual friends and have been out together. they don’t mess around as tough as she claims he has a few other pieces (more low key) around the city that he messes around with. lex knows she cant really speak on it too much because propain MAIN or bm whatever you want to call it is toya. she known around the city and has basically stamped propain as hers. you notice on the show its more of him coming to atlanta and she plans stuff for them to do vs her being like o I came to houston and me and rapper bae did xyz. she way more low key with him in houston than she is in atlanta
That’s interesting, I would’ve never pegged Lex to date him. They just don’t seem compatible and he’s def not a BDB at all. I wonder if he wants her to keep him a secret or if she’s doing it because she’s embarrassed herself. Lol

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
Lol yea not sterling silver actually but im saying you can tell theres a very big difference in financing she gets from pee vs kaylar and lira. Its not even about lowkey cause I feel kaylar is lowkey but you can still see the money is there. drea isn’t necessarily getting crumbs but she isnt getting the most or what she could be getting compared to other women.
They let that man get them pregnant and seems to be the only reason why they have gotten what they have from him. Drea pops out a baby for him I’m sure she would probably get the same. But it seems like once you fall out of his good graces he’s petty and takes sh!t back and doesn’t do for you anymore. I guess we’ll never know the full story between him and Drea.

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux
That’s interesting, I would’ve never pegged Lex to date him. They just don’t seem compatible and he’s def not a BDB at all. I wonder if he wants her to keep him a secret or if she’s doing it because she’s embarrassed herself. Lol
On the show she doesnt refer to him being a bdb either lol she knows hes very regular.he drives a jeep. and like i said he has a girlfriend he stays with, toya who he was just in mexico with

Dimplesxo

We did it Joe!!
Reaction score
Reactions
448 13 1
Alleybux
Not Sterling Silver lmaooo yall are Not right!! And I love Drea's voice. It's so shockingly and unbelievably Ghetto that I can't help but Stan ! Loll

Last edited:

Dimplesxo

We did it Joe!!
Reaction score
Reactions
448 13 1
Alleybux
Yalll I love Lex so much but mann.. lol why does she always post these blatantly thirst trapping pics on IG. Like always always gotta make sure she turns back and shows her ass. Like damn sis. Give it to us as a treat from time to time. It always makes me cringe. Real IG baddies show off their bodies in a way that looks casual and easy and natural. U don't always gotta turn around and put the camera right in your ass on every single post. I still love her and she truly Cracks me up,, but that ish is just So basic and cringeeeeeworthy.

Last edited:

reezy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,149 94 2
Alleybux
As far as thirst traps I prefer Drea's over Lex....Lex is too try hard with it. The last episode was unbearable I couldn't hear Drea through her mask and I had the volume all the way up. It just gave me flashbacks to their poor audio days and I just cut the episdoe off

Dimplesxo

We did it Joe!!
Reaction score
Reactions
448 13 1
Alleybux
As far as thirst traps I prefer Drea's over Lex....Lex is too try hard with it. The last episode was unbearable I couldn't hear Drea through her mask and I had the volume all the way up. It just gave me flashbacks to their poor audio days and I just cut the episdoe off

That is what I'm saying. Drea Knows just how to post things where it's sexy but also effortlessly and casual. But when Lex does..it is just so forced and it's so cringe. I literally fxcken cringe in my house from second hand embarrassment. Mostly because I really do like Lex and want her to improve her social media presence, get the richest BDBs and live her best life.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,078 28 50
Alleybux
I just don’t see the point. They hang out around each other maskless when they aren’t recording. I’m sure they both don’t quarantine anymore. If they really wanted to be safe they would just record on Zoom. Doing it in masks is ridiculous.

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
I just don’t see the point. They hang out around each other maskless when they aren’t recording. I’m sure they both don’t quarantine anymore. If they really wanted to be safe they would just record on Zoom. Doing it in masks is ridiculous.
I’m assuming they’re doing it in masks because there’s a lot of other people at the studio, I don’t think it’s about being around each other. Lol

Reaction score
Reactions
5,078 28 50
Alleybux
I’m assuming they’re doing it in masks because there’s a lot of other people at the studio, I don’t think it’s about being around each other. Lol
So why go into the studio if it makes the audio quality poor? Many other podcasts are still on zoom.

reezy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,149 94 2
Alleybux
They have to go in to the studio cause Lex used her $3 to buy YSL shoes with no where to go instead of investing in their business. Without Kiki and her equipment they would have recorded zero shows during quarantine. If they are serious about this they should at least invest in the microphones to record from home especially at the rate Atlanta going

Reaction score
Reactions
5,078 28 50
Alleybux
They have to go in to the studio cause Lex used her $3 to buy YSL shoes with no where to go instead of investing in their business. Without Kiki and her equipment they would have recorded zero shows during quarantine. If they are serious about this they should at least invest in the microphones to record from home especially at the rate Atlanta going
These girls have BDBs on deck. If they really wanted equipment I would think they would have it. My friend got equipment for her podcast and it was less than $300.

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
I agree about Lex and the YSL shoes. Lol. But you do know that they have to pay for studio time and usually it isn’t cheap. They have microphones and equipment because they used to record from Drea’s apartment before the studio. Kiki obviously enjoys the technical side and doing things herself, she says it on her show often. They seem like they would rather pay other people to do the technical stuff, nothing wrong with that. It’s definitely the masks that are affecting the sound quality.

Redhot12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
701 59 18
Alleybux
These girls have BDBs on deck. If they really wanted equipment I would think they would have it. My friend got equipment for her podcast and it was less than $300.
You must not have watched any of the old YouTube videos. They have microphones, headphones, ring lights, cameras and Drea has a MacBook. Lol

Nikki1106

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
121 2
Alleybux
The studio/ building probably requires them to wear the masks. The audio always sounds low to me or maybe drea Just doesn’t speak into the mike. I always find myself adjusting the volume. Especially when lex gets going lol

Last edited:

Bickenhead999

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,970 115 97
Alleybux
I adore Lex ....

BUT THOSE ROACH STOMPERS in this sexy ass dress is a NO for ME. Lex reminds me of those girls with fat asses that can’t dress but we give her a pass for having a phatty lol.

Lex and Drea are easy to like (in my opinion) but Lex needs to take some tips from Drea on the “less is more” mantra. Drea has a lot more xes appeal and effortless femininity, I want that for Lex if she ever plans on elevating to the real BDB’s (Executives, CEO, foreign royalty ) and not just scammers, NFL bench warmers and ran through rappers.

Attachments

• 9160ED2A-6420-474D-B9C2-ACEA246FC618.jpeg
    9160ED2A-6420-474D-B9C2-ACEA246FC618.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 995

JustSweetPea

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
71 2
Alleybux
I adore Lex ....

BUT THOSE ROACH STOMPERS in this sexy ass dress is a NO for ME. Lex reminds me of those girls with fat asses that can’t dress but we give her a pass for having a phatty lol.

Lex and Drea are easy to like (in my opinion) but Lex needs to take some tips from Drea on the “less is more” mantra. Drea has a lot more xes appeal and effortless femininity, I want that for Lex if she ever plans on elevating to the real BDB’s (Executives, CEO, foreign royalty ) and not just scammers, NFL bench warmers and ran through rappers.

Why? Why would she ever put THAT dress with THOSE kicks? And why does her leg look like that? Omg lol! I actually like Lex a little more than Drea because she seems so down to earth. They are an interesting duo for sure, and I like the way they interact with each other.

Moulin Noire

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,300 738 291
Alleybux
So ya really not gon talk about Joe Budden calling Drea on his podcast yest to hook her up with Mal?

reezy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,149 94 2
Alleybux
Looking at Lex recent photos I can now see why Joe Budden said she has no xes appeal. Its just so forced