Quantcast

Pour Minds Podcast

LOLITAMONROE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,003 1,194 426
Alleybux
She was definitely giving muppet teas in the beginning of the episode. When the initial shock wore off she looked better but when that camera first start rolling I was horrified. Paused during my makeup routine and all just to stare :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

melanin1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,359 499 157
Alleybux
She was definitely giving muppet teas in the beginning of the episode. When the initial shock wore off she looked better but when that camera first start rolling I was horrified. Paused during my makeup routine and all just to stare :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m hoping they’re just still swollen. The size isn’t the issue for me but the top and bottom is the same exact size and shape. If they actually would have given her a cute bratz doll type shape top lip it wouldn’t be a problem

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,458 2,883 791
Alleybux
who said that?
giphy.gif

i honestly believe we need to bully her to get those thangs dissolved. between those lips, her plump cheeks, and the lashes she was serving the girl's muppet.

yeah she already has a chubby, baby face, she can't do all that. she gon mess around and start looking like ari if she ain't careful.

Last edited:

Leesh22

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

A few things
1) I think Lex looks really good in this video.
2) You can tell this video was pre lip fillers and IMO it really shows how she DID NOT need them.
3) I think she puts casual looks together good, her looks starts to get shaky when she gets to the more upscale styles.

theebigjay

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
701 69 12
Alleybux
Im not a fan of the fillers I think Lex has unique features and the fillers were just going overboard.

alayagold

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,652 372 71
Alleybux

A few things
1) I think Lex looks really good in this video.
2) You can tell this video was pre lip fillers and IMO it really shows how she DID NOT need them.
3) I think she puts casual looks together good, her looks starts to get shaky when she gets to the more upscale styles.

She looks extremely good here! Love this dress and color on her.

MsBarbz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,913 851 291
Alleybux
1. Did anyone notice that Lex was visibly more annoyed with Drea during this episode
2. Ummmmm I know friends suppose to hype each other up but I hate how Lex places Drea on an obviously higher pedestal than herself..
3. Drea always always always has to bring up what a n1gga has done for her and it’s starting to get CORNY. Like please start talking about something ELSE

Last edited:

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
3. Drea always always always has to bring up what a n1gga has done for her and it’s starting to get CORNY.
She really said “b!tches be fµck!ng for rent money.” As if she’s looks down on chicks who do that.

Um if I’m fckin a man, he better be paying my rent tf. Drea is annoying. As if she’s never messed with a guy who just paid her rent.

Sadie

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 77 3
Alleybux
She really said “b!tches be fµck!ng for rent money.” As if she’s looks down on chicks who do that.

Um if I’m fckin a man, he better be paying my rent tf. Drea is annoying. As if she’s never messed with a guy who just paid her rent.
He didn’t just pay her rent, he was helping her take care of her family.

This is by her own admission in the past. We love to see growth but damn they be sounding tone death sometimes.

Mialou

*yawns*
Reaction score
Reactions
13,548 718 49
Alleybux

I laughed at that part cause its like girlllll you think cause you fuvking for cars and bags that make you better then someone who fµck!ng for rent money

the irony chile

SonnyD

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,249 62 3
Alleybux
That video they uploaded today announcing their second show, something is a little different about Drea’s face. I’m starting to see what y’all are talking about when y’all say she’s getting fillers.

And as usual…… baby hairs looking gray cause she edge controls them DOWN severely lol

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
He didn’t just pay her rent, he was helping her take care of her family.

This is by her own admission in the past. We love to see growth but damn they be sounding tone death sometimes.
Who is he? I’m just speaking in general. Idk her business.

alayagold

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,652 372 71
Alleybux

Who is he? I’m just speaking in general. Idk her business.
Lol girl she was fµck!ng that hippo Pierre from QC for her rent to be paid and the days of her doing that are not far gone from where she’s at now. They’re JUST NOW getting financial freedom from PourMinds.

Yaga1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,165 197 12
Alleybux
lex said she dropped a video on pateron to talk about her face and all the questions she’s been getting. She said she see all the comments. Hey lex girl lol

LOLITAMONROE

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,003 1,194 426
Alleybux
Drea wtf is up with this hair :thinking Drea been getting fillers so I’m not surprised but I hate Lex took that route.

ChanelPretty

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
76 4 1
Alleybux
yea
That video they uploaded today announcing their second show, something is a little different about Drea’s face. I’m starting to see what y’all are talking about when y’all say she’s getting fillers.

And as usual…… baby hairs looking gray cause she edge controls them DOWN severely lol
It looks like a chemical peel that was too strong. Her skin looks too white around the mouth. It reminds me of a possum. And too much filler in the lips and cheeks
Those lips look nasty up close

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
lex said she dropped a video on pateron to talk about her face and all the questions she’s been getting. She said she see all the comments. Hey lex girl lol

i hope she got them dissolved. Cause I know no one told her it looks good unless they lying.

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,458 2,883 791
Alleybux
Chico is giving major misery vibes. Like he's been hurt by hundreds of women and now hates us all smh.
Glad other ppl noticed

Yeah, really now that I think of it, all of the 85 South guys have that low-key anti-woman "boys only club" mentality.

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
per patreon

Lex went to Drea lady to get her lips done. She looked like she had an allergic reaction to her lips after a few hours of getting it done but she did say she drank alcohol and has salt which she wasn't supposed to. She got a second round of injections to "maintain a pout".

She got them done because she didnt like that her top lip disappeared when she smiled or laughed. She's happy with the final results. she said keep your opinions to yourself but this is a gossip site so I will be opinionated.

my opinion
they looked good immediately after but something is off in the final results. there is too much volume at the very top of her top lip. plus her face is small and her lips reach from both sides of her face. She didnt need it to begin with but she probably should have stopped on the first round.

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
per patreon

Lex went to Drea lady to get her lips done. She looked like she had an allergic reaction to her lips after a few hours of getting it done but she did say she drank alcohol and has salt which she wasn't supposed to. She got a second round of injections to "maintain a pout".

She got them done because she didnt like that her top lip disappeared when she smiled or laughed. She's happy with the final results. she said keep your opinions to yourself but this is a gossip site so I will be opinionated.

my opinion
they looked good immediately after but something is off in the final results. there is too much volume at the very top of her top lip. plus her face is small and her lips reach from both sides of her face. She didnt need it to begin with but she probably should have stopped on the first round.
Thanks for the footnotes sis! Yes you’re right, her face is way too small for it.

Also, I guess she finally confirmed she does read the comments in here.

brittiskies

biss in her soft era
Reaction score
Reactions
190,980 4,036 291
Alleybux
Thanks for the footnotes sis! Yes you’re right, her face is way too small for it.

Also, I guess she finally confirmed she does read the comments in here.

She said she read the comments on Instagram.

hotxtotty

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,137 141 28
Alleybux
I haven’t listened to the podcast in a few months and decided to give it another listen. Throughout the entire episode they were confusing “luck” with “fate” which was annoying. Meanwhile Dreya kept talking about “heiress” but meant nepotism. Lex sounded disgustingly ignorant when discussing the crack epidemic although Dreya tried to save her they should’ve edited that part out of the episode. Like how could she be so dense and not know the effect the crack epidemic had on the black community? Then Lex had the audacity to bring up Big Meech. I understand Lex is suppose to be the comedic relief but this entire episode she was trying extremely too hard and came off ignorant. I won’t be listening anymore.
(They should stick to discussing Pop Culture. Clearly they’re running out of ideas because what type of topic is “Luck.” And actually take the time out to do research)

Yaga1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,165 197 12
Alleybux
per patreon

my opinion

Her lips look bad, she doesn’t need to continue doing it. Thanks for the update.

BratzDoll2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,248 467 156
Alleybux
I think they should go the Lipservice route. Find people to interview & ask raunchy questions because this current format is played. DCMWG just started & she’s killing them with the content. They need to rebrand. Get a new set-up. Work on their titles. Solicit better guests & work on the topics. They literally just speak on Twitter sh!t.

Lex isn’t that funny & Drea comes offf too condescending when discussing certain topics. Also, they come off as delusional & ignorant at times.

Reaction score
Reactions
9,984 148 19
Alleybux
Yeah, really now that I think of it, all of the 85 South guys have that low-key anti-woman "boys only club" mentality.
100%. This is one of the reasons why I stopped downloading their episodes. The 85 south audience that haaaates Drea and Lex are just a reflection of them.

Lavet thomas

Littlechicken
Reaction score
Reactions
2,325 35 3
Alleybux
per patreon

my opinion
I agree the first round was perfect . The second round looks swollen . She’s still beautiful though.

Layah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,074 1,099 995
Alleybux
I haven’t listened to the podcast in a few months and decided to give it another listen. Throughout the entire episode they were confusing “luck” with “fate” which was annoying. Meanwhile Dreya kept talking about “heiress” but meant nepotism. Lex sounded disgustingly ignorant when discussing the crack epidemic although Dreya tried to save her they should’ve edited that part out of the episode. Like how could she be so dense and not know the effect the crack epidemic had on the black community? Then Lex had the audacity to bring up Big Meech. I understand Lex is suppose to be the comedic relief but this entire episode she was trying extremely too hard and came off ignorant. I won’t be listening anymore.
(They should stick to discussing Pop Culture. Clearly they’re running out of ideas because what type of topic is “Luck.” And actually take the time out to do research)
Lmaooo I had these exact same thoughts. The whole luck convo was mad frustrating to listen to.

StayBrave278

5 Star Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
5,009 102 10
Alleybux
I think they should go the Lipservice route. Find people to interview & ask raunchy questions because this current format is played. DCMWG just started & she’s killing them with the content. They need to rebrand. Get a new set-up. Work on their titles. Solicit better guests & work on the topics. They literally just speak on Twitter sh!t.

Lex isn’t that funny & Drea comes offf too condescending when discussing certain topics. Also, they come off as delusional & ignorant at times.
Every episode is “so on Twitter” “I saw on Twitter” like we get it. Ryan needs to help them on topics

BrownBaby99

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,744 22 2
Alleybux
Minus DC, I think he’s the only one that I think actually loves women. Then again he’s a Taurus and you know Taurus men are the biggest hoes lol

JodiLandon

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,043 52 12
Alleybux

It’s so funny how cocky, disrespectful and rude the 85 South dudes are considering how dusty and unkempt they all are. They have a splash of notoriety and a few checks and the heads get swollen.

Chico was the type to get sh*t on in school so he has a major chip on his shoulder. The way they spoke to Drea and Lex on the latest episode they were on had me ready to fight and they just sat up there skinnin and grinnin while they openly mocked them. I hate that so many weak ahh men have platforms these days.