Quantcast

Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Episode 7 ‘xes Week’

The Muse

Put a dress on, let that p$$y breathe.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,885 2,456 1,717
Alleybux
I addressed a bµllsh!t, elementary comparison. But you're taking in circles cause you don't have a leg to stand on. Enjoy your day, honey. You need it.
You're right. There's no possible way young adults can look 15/16 years old. Young adults cannot pass as teens, so Hollywood always cast teens to play teens. You got me there, buddy. Now run along.

200.gif

suesnell

♒️
Reaction score
Reactions
201,928 10,066 5,710
Alleybux
You're right. There's no possible way young adults can look 15/16 years old. Young adults cannot pass as teens, so Hollywood always cast teens to play teens. You got me there, buddy. Now run along.

200.gif
You're a global citizen yet small minded. How dreadful.
200 (2).gif

UnderstatedBri

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,898 4,016 3,156
Alleybux
Some of these plot choices dont make fµck!ng sense...

why did they decide to make the student advisor now a former district attorney.. and what the fµck will that have to do with this seasons story?

I don't understand why the fµck Drew even got up to get himself shot.... like that was dumb as fµck? Are you gonna outrun & doge bullets you CAN NOT SEE?

Cain stays making STUPID DECISIONS.... Why was the point of having that cop on payroll if they barely used him in scenes..

Also that are incredibly dumb for the cop to threaten Cain... you DO NOT THREATEN unstable people. If you gotta threaten you got to kill. AND THAT IS WHY CAIN KILL HIM. Like did he really think he would replace Cain in Monet's eyes.

They show says introducing characters and not using them to their fullest abilities.

SteeleHere

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,308 1,132 147
Alleybux
i suspect shes davis estranged wife that would connect the dots
Some of these plot choices dont make fµck!ng sense...

why did they decide to make the student advisor now a former district attorney.. and what the fµck will that have to do with this seasons story?

I don't understand why the fµck Drew even got up to get himself shot.... like that was dumb as fµck? Are you gonna outrun & doge bullets you CAN NOT SEE?

Cain stays making STUPID DECISIONS.... Why was the point of having that cop on payroll if they barely used him in scenes..

Also that are incredibly dumb for the cop to threaten Cain... you DO NOT THREATEN unstable people. If you gotta threaten you got to kill. AND THAT IS WHY CAIN KILL HIM. Like did he really think he would replace Cain in Monet's eyes.

They show says introducing characters and not using them to their fullest abilities.

Pink Blouse

Cod Liver Oil Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
77,487 2,596 572
Alleybux
Monet and Cain's characters are absolute trash... and that daughter

Why is half the show on trial, talking to lawyers and no one knows that important information matters?

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
Cane has lost his marbles robbing a church and pistol whipping a minister.

Tariq said Brayden and Riley look like two cutlets :twitcy

Why is Paz back? :emoji_unamused:

Zeke is starting to fall for Carrie, but Carrie only see him as a piece.

Tariq now know Saxe is Riley’s uncle. Riley need to watch her back.

Malcolm and Lauren should’ve broke up a long time ago. Lauren is interested in Tariq.

Deja Vu: Tariq and Brayden beefing about Riley, just like Ghost and Tommy were beefing about Holly.

Saxe and Davis ripped Paz a new one on the stand. Now that Paz implicated Tommy for Angela’s murder, Tommy better stay in Cali.

Saxe had no choice but to go hard on Paz on the witness stand. Steve (DNC) is on his neck.

Jabari lame ass think Tariq is sleeping with Carrie. Jabari will be pissed when he find out it’s Zeke (the star basketball player). I liked how Carrie flipped the script by calling Jabari out on his hypocrisy regarding sleeping with students.

Paz is right, Tasha need to save herself.

Tariq had his chance to sleep with Lauren, but picked a fight with her, because he had the dead drug dealer blood on his shirt.

Lorenzo may have made a mistake having the prison guards beat up Cain. Cain may split from the family to start his own drug enterprise.

Zeke probably using the prof... But she played Jabari good to lol!!!

Tariq hit the nail right with Lauren ie her boyfriend.

I'm surprised at how comes Lauren sense that bloody tee shirt.
Does not that boy smell of sweat or blood? Always on the run lol

Soso72

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 110 110
Alleybux
The teachers are disgusting xesual predators. I dont care that the students are over 18. They are having xes with these kids and f--king with their heads and playing games with their future. They are so damn childish and the students are collateral damage to their mess. I want them to go to jail, even though I know being fired is the most that can happen

JAIL what for?

As you said they're over 18. And both the over 18 students made the move on both Jabari and the advisor.

They broke the code of conduct however there was no xesual crimes there.

Blubyrd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
369,304 14,174 2,386
Alleybux
JAIL what for?

As you said they're over 18. And both the over 18 students made the move on both Jabari and the advisor.

They broke the code of conduct however there was no xesual crimes there.
And like I said in my post, I dont care. I already acknowledged in the post you quoted that I know they cant go to jail. Jabari at least is dead so he got what he deserved. The other ho will get hers next