Quantcast

Power Book II Ghost Season 1 Midseason Trailer

dollfacemania

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
300,063 2,888 305
Alleybux
I can’t wait for it to come back. I bought some of that Mary J a life wine just for the occasion, lol

And the last thing I want to see is Tariq humping on anybody
5E7E742C-2EC0-4FA4-8DB3-13FD57F85FDD.jpeg

HeByHooray

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
33,037 80 47
Alleybux
Mary and her resting angry black woman face sends me every time chile.

Tasha and this damn cell phone in all her scenes is so irritating; did she threaten Monet?

No one wants to see Tariq ugly ass having xes. I wanna see Bobby Brown (Woody) put it down for the 99 and the 00s!

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
Mary and her resting angry black woman face sends me every time chile.

Tasha and this damn cell phone in all her scenes is so irritating; did she threaten Monet?

No one wants to see Tariq ugly ass having xes. I wanna see Bobby Brown (Woody) put it down for the 99 and the 00s!
I agree about Tasha. Everytime they showed her on the phone in the trailer I started yelling at the screen. It's a waste of screen time and she looks stupid in there. She can't help her son and hearing her threaten people on the phone is hilarious.

This show really is making me dislike her heavily. Just get her off my screen until she is out of jail or just don't show her at all. She deserves to be in there after planting the gun on Quinton. I just don't understand how Courtney is team Tasha but wrote her this way. At least she used to be intelligent in beginning of the series. Now she's just dumb and annoying.

HeByHooray

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
33,037 80 47
Alleybux
I agree about Tasha. Everytime they showed her on the phone in the trailer I started yelling at the screen. It's a waste of screen time and she looks stupid in there. She can't help her son and hearing her threaten people on the phone is hilarious.

This show really is making me dislike her heavily. Just get her off my screen until she is out of jail or just don't show her at all. She deserves to be in there after planting the gun on Quinton. I just don't understand how Courtney is team Tasha but wrote her this way. At least she used to be intelligent in beginning of the series. Now she's just dumb and annoying.

I don't understand how Courtney is team Tasha but made her a background character and gave Mary J the spotlight female role. That was bold af. Naturi earned her spot and we wanted to see her get on some ruthless boss b!tch behavior. I hate this storyline. Ghost's death was supposed to up the ante she went downhill fasho.

MeganHood

Reaction score
Reactions
5,704 183 11
Alleybux
Oh lawd they done gave Tariq a xes scene.
That’s if it actually happens... phew!

Just by watching the trailer I wanna know who does Jabari think he is by questioning Tariq about what he is hiding (when he plans to release a book using Tariq’s notes as well as smashing that teacher) surely he has more to answer too. I cannot wait for all of that to come to light!

Cersei L

Don't want my $hit to get soggy
Reaction score
Reactions
125,569 4,357 2,397
Alleybux
\

I actually liked that part. Yes I'm tired of seeing her on teh cell phone but a little of "old" Tasha seeped through. The one that would ride to death for her family.

MeganHood

Reaction score
Reactions
5,704 183 11
Alleybux
For some reason, I feel that Monet popped the ring leader of the crew (the one who was doing the most on Instagram live and who Kane beat up) in front of Tariq and not Brayden.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom