Quantcast

Awaken

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,681 3,660 7
Alleybux
Happy March 25th, y’all! Any sighting of HL at the
Clippers game for the Anointed Faith & Family Night? LOL!
View attachment 5721982
IMG_5756.jpeg

She was there. Didn’t see any clips of her “screeching” but she was in someone else’s clip while they were walking to to stage on her phone of course. Sure she will share tomorrow.

IMG_5759.jpeg
IMG_5757.jpeg

Awaken

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,681 3,660 7
Alleybux
She’s reposted other people’s stories from last night but surprisingly hasn’t posted anything of her own.
We know HL doesn’t miss an opportunity to share a speaking engagement since they are far and few between now. Probably waiting to get the professional clippers footage before sharing so that she can try to “flex” on her so called haters. Lol

MessyMeT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,391 277
Alleybux
Did she really wear a lace shirt showing her bra or am I trippin??
I was waiting for someone to say it. Like girl. There was a time she would have been there in a dress looking like Laura from Little House on the Prairie. The one time you should have covered up you’re preaching Jesus with your bra showing. She is truly a joke…

Idnar

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,592 75 27
Alleybux
I always find this thread by typing in Heathen's name and it brings me to the very 1st page of course, then I select "jump to new". Today I decided to read some of the very 1st posts & whew the way some people clocked their tea from the beginning LOL!!

The 2nd paragraph about them being bug spenders but wanting ministry stuff for free/cheap...turned out to be TRUE!
I agree. I'm a saver and I don't throw elaborate parties for kids. I would rather put the money in their bank account. But I don't bash others for doing things I think are silly. As long as a kiddie party isn't putting folks into debt, go for it. He can look at the pictures when he's older and smile.

I vaguely remember a disgruntled employee (volunteer?) blogging or tweeting about the Lindsey's. She said they are big spenders in their personal lives but want ministry related stuff cheap/free. Let me search for it.

Can't see this not being true. Look what happened to Taysean(spelling?)and the others who worked for them who were made to feel they had to work for them for little to nothing.
Volunteer felt they were greedy. Asked to be paid. They fired her. She locked their websites.

[FONT=&quot]http://baredfruit.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/my-side/[/FONT]
Her husband always has a "stank type attitude" in her IG pics (like he is force to be there) and someone mentioned that he interrupted one of her live video chats and told her it was time to go (in a rude kind of way).

And why does he have "black smoker lips"...? ok I'm done.

I really try to like her but, i still can't put my finger on it but, something about her has me scratching my head.
Sheesh, Corny was noticeably annoyed with taking pics with her way back then. His smile is only bright and genuine when he's on one of those retreats. I bet a Diddy party is one of his wildest dreams (minus the minors part, he doesn't seem like he would partake with the alleged trafficking)

Last edited:

HotGirl86

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
901 12 2
Alleybux
CL is jealous of HL's lil event as he have always been lol. You can see it in his face and on that fake a$$ caption.

HL lame as h3ll for wearing lace :emoji_rolling_eyes: to a church event??? B!tcH are you dumb? lol