Quantcast

FairyTeaMother

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,924 4,042 32
Alleybux
Heather couldn’t even show her babies opening their gifts because she is in bondage to people on the internet.
I don’t want to be in that kind of bondage ever in my life. People won’t know anything if you just videotape your kids.

I’m living it up in a matchbox or in a mansion! I’m not missing making the most of my memories because I’m ashamed of what STRANGERS think.

What a doozy!

Lovegrace234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,912 7,320 30
Alleybux
Hey Heather! As we enter year 3, do you have a follow-up disposition/perspective to express since your initial prophecy was clearly false?????

“Covid-19 is not going to last that long” - said a wannabe Karen who needed to sell Pinky Promise Conference tickets…..
F8E6A07B-4ACA-4CCA-964C-9B8FDBE73461.jpeg

headed into year 3 with COVID-19 pledging all D9 frats and sororities, becoming a prophyte, and pledging more neophyte lines of variants….

2A0282B5-2F8E-42F5-BC92-C02AED1FB94E.jpeg

Sistah ROAR

Hey Lovely Ones!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,228 3,235 3,111
Alleybux
Heather couldn’t even show her babies opening their gifts because she is in bondage to people on the internet.
I don’t want to be in that kind of bondage ever in my life. People won’t know anything if you just videotape your kids.

I’m living it up in a matchbox or in a mansion! I’m not missing making the most of my memories because I’m ashamed of what STRANGERS think.

What a doozy!
Or better yet pull the plug and get off social media. I became free of validation when I permanently deleted all my social media accounts this year.

People will always be at the mercy of the Court of Public Opinion…especially when you share personal details, curate a fake life, and stunt for pointless acceptance.

I don’t dislike her…but it’s okay for her to divorce her jobless husband and utilize her degree again to land a high 6-figure gig. Heather isn’t famous but she’s made some great connections. Use them. Her hubby is her biggest financial hindrance.

Free game: Ladies, if your husband isn’t freeing up your salary…he has no place of value in your life. God created a men to do two things: Fully Provide and Protect.

HoneyLove18

No such thing as “ your truth” only “the truth”
Reaction score
Reactions
4,471 81 33
Alleybux
Did y’all hear gossip that Meagan Good cheated? What will the speculating saints say if this comes out?

merry Christmas!!
I haven’t heard that one yet-where did you get your tea from??

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
There's something to be said about women who delight in defining someone by their failed relationship rather than all of her other accomplishments.

Cierra is a woman, singer, mother, wife, business woman, philanthropist, daughter and friend but nah limit her worth to a dude she done moved on from.
I agree wholeheartedly!

I swear I wouldn't delight in anyone's misfortune (a failed relationship with that mf ain'tno loss tho), and I wanna take the time to make the super important distinction that there's nothing wrong with being a "baby mama", just as being a "wife" isnt a prize in itself alone either (check the thread we in, poor lil Heatha going thru it), ya know?

There's nothing wrong with having a baby with a man you're not married to.

Why should the shame lie on the parent that STAYED?

Alice Walker's The Temple of My Familar is an incredible book. In it we find the gospel according to shug avery.

Instead of saying "blessed" are they in her beautuides, she says "helped".

"HELPED are those born from love: conceived in their father's tenderness and their mother's orgasm, for they shall be those numbers of whom will be called "illegitimate" whose spirits shall know no boundaries, even between heaven and earth, and whose eyes shall reveal the spark of the love that was their own creation."

Whether it worked out or not, ya parents was vibing when you were conceived and it's beautiful to be created in pleasure and desire, even if their feelings for one another wane in time.

Also--Ciara's accomplishments and worth dont come from Russell or Future's sorry ass, in my opinion.

She's a full and complete person without before being a wife and mother which is how she's able to balance everything I imagine.

My mama was a teen "baby mama" a few times over before meeting and marrying my dad.

That's just one part of her rich and colorful story.

Just my two cents.

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
Who was it that said she aint neva got a SA's info?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211226-142208_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211226-142208_Instagram.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 278

BlkValleyGrl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,875 30,592 10
Alleybux
Heather, you’re SO VAIN!!! Nobody asked for this! Who needed to see that you’re getting a new LV bag? And if it were a real bag, it just proves you don’t take care of anything. I’ve never had to replace a designer item, so can someone verify this is legit?

Attachments

• E04F5B8A-1D78-4443-AE81-3971338D26D1.png
    E04F5B8A-1D78-4443-AE81-3971338D26D1.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 278

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
Of course LSA knows Christ isn’t her focus. Heathen just likes to use Christ as her clapback at people when she gets mad for getting called out . Hell Cat “ y’all act like I’m doing something illegal when all I’m doing is loving Christ and pushing people toward him” it’s her manipulation tactic. Smh.

ps. Sorry for my typos y’all I be typing fast in between doing other stuff. I try to go back and fix them lol unlike sloppy lazy heathen who just leave her typos on everything. Lol
Girl, I just say fµck it with my typos.

I'm 3 allies over from away from the dark web, I ain't nobody's "public figure".

Thats heather wanna be perfect. We just wanna warn others and laugh!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
Or better yet pull the plug and get off social media. I became free of validation when I permanently deleted all my social media accounts this year.

People will always be at the mercy of the Court of Public Opinion…especially when you share personal details, curate a fake life, and stunt for pointless acceptance.

I don’t dislike her…but it’s okay for her to divorce her jobless husband and utilize her degree again to land a high 6-figure gig. Heather isn’t famous but she’s made some great connections. Use them. Her hubby is her biggest financial hindrance.

Free game: Ladies, if your husband isn’t freeing up your salary…he has no place of value in your life. God created a men to do two things: Fully Provide and Protect.
The problem is I feel like she wants to be famous/worshiped. She's not satisfied with the connections.

I don't understand sutting up under a man like that who aint paying your way. What's the point of being Miserable Miraiah without having Tommy Motolla?!

Sistah ROAR

Hey Lovely Ones!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,228 3,235 3,111
Alleybux
I shouldn’t have derailed the thread but let me say this real quick:

Pointing out that someone is a “baby momma” is a visible truth when they had a child out of wedlock. It doesn’t make them horrible but it is a fact. We all have opinions about celebrities or influencers. Just like people point out visible facts about Heather. Me noting that Ciara laid down with Future, does speak volumes. But good ole LSA will shame everyday women, who produce kids out of wedlock, but will not call a spade a spade with celebrities they don’t even know. Contrary to popular belief, the type of man a woman reproduces a child with speaks volumes about the woman TOO.

I’m glad C found Russell but some women have found inspiration from Ciara’s marital come up and think that they’re going to be saved from their air mattress living experience. It’s possible but it is highly unlikely that they will MARRY a multi-millionaire. Why? Ciara got her man because she’s a paid entertainer who hangs in affluent circles. A lot of baby mommas are marrying men with low-paying gigs. Not the same.

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
I shouldn’t have derailed the thread but let me say this real quick:

Pointing out that someone is a “baby momma” is a visible truth when they had a child out of wedlock. It doesn’t make them horrible but it is a fact. We all have opinions about celebrities or influencers. Just like people point out visible facts about Heather. Me noting that Ciara laid down with Future, does speak volumes. But good ole LSA will shame everyday women, who produce kids out of wedlock, but will not call a spade a spade with celebrities they don’t even know. Contrary to popular belief, the type of man a woman reproduces a child with speaks volumes about the woman TOO.

I’m glad C found Russell but some women have found inspiration from Ciara’s marital come up and think that they’re going to be saved from their air mattress living experience. It’s possible but it is highly unlikely that they will MARRY a multi-millionaire. Why? Ciara got her man because she’s a paid entertainer who hangs in affluent circles. A lot of baby mommas are marrying men with low-paying gigs. Not the same.

I feel you sis! We just disagree a lil. In my opinion Men can't save anybody no matter how much they have or make. We have to be whole before we partner if we wanna partner right.

Either way-I wasnt taking a dig at Ciara. I champion black women.

I'm only here to make Heather's existence miserable because she's been doing so for a decade.

I'm dark with healthy hair a rich (enough) man taking care of me full time with no kids and am in escrow for my first rental property.

That's all Im here to draw attention to!

Heather and her phantom PA!

Sistah ROAR

Hey Lovely Ones!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,228 3,235 3,111
Alleybux
I feel you sis! We just disagree a lil. In my opinion Men can't save anybody no matter how much they have or make. We have to be whole before we partner if we wanna partner right.

Either way-I wasnt taking a dig at Ciara. I champion black women.

I'm only here to make Heather's existence miserable because she's been doing so for a decade.

I'm dark with healthy hair a rich (enough) man taking care of me full time with no kids and am in escrow for my first rental property.

That's all Im here to draw attention to!

Heather and her phantom PA!
This wasn’t a dig at you, I don’t know you. I like seeing women get showered with a financially stabled man. So I’m happy for you. I was initially disgusted that Ciara laid down with Future. She didn’t cross me as the hood type so I was APPALLED that she travelled to 1234 Guttersnipe Blvd to get a man to produce a child with.

But yes, she’s had some success so I’m glad she found her a rich man with no kids to marry. Kudos to her. She’s smart. Life is about moving with strategy after failure.

Anywho, nice exchanging perspectives with you!

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,398 4,676 222
Alleybux
I just can't imagine being 40 living in a rented bando with three kids and a whole husband who does nothing but sit on the gram begging for bussy to text him.

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
This wasn’t a dig at you, I don’t know you. I like seeing women get showered with a financially stabled man. So I’m happy for you. I was initially disgusted that Ciara laid down with Future. She didn’t cross me as the hood type so I was APPALLED that she travelled to 1234 Guttersnipe Blvd to get a man to produce a child with.

But yes, she’s had some success so I’m glad she found her a rich man with no kids to marry. Kudos to her. She’s smart. Life is about moving with strategy after failure.
You gonna bold this address sis?!! I hollered!

LOLOL!

I just always blame the man lol. It's essy to get got when you're young and cummin. Anybodt can be one love scandle away from baby mamahood but like you said, she aint had no business over there! She was the A lister when they first got together! Lol!

Anyway--hey heather!

Ciara got the life you wanted!

And she got accepted into Harvard Law!

All that favor while gyrating and singing secular music!

WOW!

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux

Sistah ROAR

Hey Lovely Ones!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,228 3,235 3,111
Alleybux
You gonna bold this address sis?!! I hollered!

LOLOL!

I just always blame the man lol. It's essy to get got when you're young and cummin. Anybodt can be one love scandle away from baby mamahood but like you said, she aint had no business over there! She was the A lister when they first got together! Lol!

Anyway--hey heather!

Ciara got the life you wanted!

And she got accepted into Harvard Law!

All that favor while gyrating and singing secular music!

WOW!
Yes. Ciara has managed to do great things and even snag a husband richer than her! Heather represents a number of American women who carry the domestic duties and the bills in their marriage. A sad TRAVESTY. She’s financially raising 4 children.

Sistah ROAR

Hey Lovely Ones!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,228 3,235 3,111
Alleybux
I hate when folks say this. There wouldn’t be conclusions to draw if influencers didn’t over share their lives to make money from brand sponsorships. You can control the narrative by ceasing content. Period.

Aliciamichel

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
374 75
Alleybux
Yeah, she lost me too at them texting
I have a LV SA that my family works with. One, her texts don’t look like that. Two, our interactions are less formal. I’m not saying she’s lying, but as usual, the milk ain’t clean.
For someone who screams privacy, she overshares. If you choose to purchase LV thats great. No one needs HL to share about a basic service that everyone knows about.

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,398 4,676 222
Alleybux
HL gone block that lady lol but it’s the truth View attachment 3209660
Wheeeew. TALK ABOUT A DRAG. The gag is heather couldn't even fully flex right and gave up on the days of Christmas early.

Who was it that said she aint neva got a SA's info?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
HL is acting like this is the first time she's ever interacted with LV repair. After all these years. Also who asked for the storyline of this bag? AND THIS HO JUST POSTED ABOUT PPL GOING THRU HARD TIMES DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND HERE SHE GO WITH HER FOOEY SHITTON FOLLISHNESS.

iheartsarah

You finish or You done
Reaction score
Reactions
10,509 523 37
Alleybux
1. Black women are my business.
2. I have a savings account and a business account for my new rental property.
3.Nope!
4.You tell it, I ain't had to figure a GOT damn thing.
5. You first!
Go look at the caption she wrote on IG. Lady are u serious. Posted all yo business when u had money, now you’re broke & mad ppl checking u on it

iheartsarah

You finish or You done
Reaction score
Reactions
10,509 523 37
Alleybux
Wheeeew. TALK ABOUT A DRAG. The gag is heather couldn't even fully flex right and gave up on the days of Christmas early.

HL is acting like this is the first time she's ever interacted with LV repair. After all these years. Also who asked for the storyline of this bag? AND THIS HO JUST POSTED ABOUT PPL GOING THRU HARD TIMES DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND HERE SHE GO WITH HER FOOEY SHITTON FOLLISHNESS.
N had the nerve to say she use her social media to encourage ppl. HOW SWAY? All u do is talk about that raggedy sauna & brag about LV & whatever else luxury item y’all can afford at the moment

BeigeBaddie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,686 198
Alleybux
Go look at the caption she wrote on IG. Lady are u serious. Posted all yo business when u had money, now you’re broke & mad ppl checking u on it
This is why I stay on your neck Lil Kathy!

Where tf is this from GOD?!

Tell yo niqqa to put the dick down and sit on his face!

TUH!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211226-153704_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211226-153704_Instagram.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 383

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,587 5,475 180
Alleybux
And here I thought we were going to get through the Christmas holiday without some fuckery!

Kathleen Jr. go sit your ass down somewhere. Wasting your damn breath and click clacking this bµllsh!t post as if it’s gonna do something.