Quantcast

Pregnant... fiance is forcing me to keep it.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,527 494,807 222,814
Alleybux
The lack of empathy in this thread is disgusting. OP is clearly in an extremely unsafe situation. She literally said he r*ped her to impregnate her and y’all are still calling her dumb? Once relationship dynamics enter into the space of xesual assault, the abused partner is being controlled. You guys have absolutely no understanding how abusive relationships work. I can’t stand a “I would never be abused” MF cause half the time y’all don’t even know how to recognize abuse.

OP, get the abortion if you want to. Do you want to be tied to the man who xesually assaulted you for the rest of your life? I wish you luck and I suggest therapy to deal with this. This is a lot and I’m sorry these posters are ignorant.
You the only one who addressed some of the rude and mean comments towards me. I came on here after weeks of tears, worry and concern, having nowhere to turn for advice, and no way on how to move forward. I have tried to reason with him in different ways, made it so clear I do NOT want this but to no avail. I have to make my own decision. Now, I read some of the comments, I wonder why people are so bitter and angry! I found myself in a difficult situation and I am trying to find a solution, calling me names is not one of them.. sh!t happens!

Thank you.

MelonJuice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,641 549 238
Alleybux
Some of yall just don't think. If you knew you did not want to get pregnant, why are you not using your own form of birth control? Why did you allow him to go raw without stopping him or did he force you? If he forced you into a xesual act you didn't want, why do you still even want to marry him? Do you think this will be the last time even though your lives are about to be more intertwined? If he lives in another country, why did you even tell him you were pregnant if you weren't sure you wanted to keep it? You should have taken that to your grave. Are you sure you are ready for marriage/baby if you can keep making irresponsible decisions like that? Go see a doctor and handle your business. And lose the fiance. You can do better than him if he is going to rope you into situations like this.

Last edited:

MelonJuice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,641 549 238
Alleybux
A colleague once said to me never to have more than one life changing event in a year (moving into a new house, starting a job, getting married, getting pregnant). It will be overwhelming. He was right.

Damn, I did 5 in one year a few years ago.. bought a house, got married, moved 500 miles away two days later from anybody I knew, rented a new spot and leased my home, and started a job. That mess was hard but very rewarding. I'm about to do something similar again with a new baby in tow this time. Hopefully I won't end up in Jane Doe Alley behind it.

Last edited:

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She can disagree with being raped. That’s her right and choice. And so is cutting communication with the man who raped her. The issue isn’t compatibility, it’s rape. It’s that he impregnated her without her knowledge to trap her and is trying to force her into having a child from an act she did not consent to.
She doesn’t owe this man sh*t, not a call, a heads up about an abortion or sympathy. He belongs in jail.

That is OP...did she just reply to her own post...?
That isn't me.

Thats

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,126 105 348
Alleybux
You would be going through this pregnancy alone. If he lives in a different country and doesn't plan on living together until the wedding.

Abort. And also cut loose from him.

Tulip

Laptop From Hell
Reaction score
Reactions
159,541 11,249 28,044
Alleybux
This is exactly what he’s doing, but she won’t leave him tho
I’m sure he’s love bombing her as well, which is why she can’t think straight. She knows she shouldn’t be engaged to this dude, just like she knows she shouldn’t be having his baby—or else she wouldn’t have made this thread. She clearly has some type of sense-but he’s manipulating her & she won’t leave him alone until he’s already caused some unfixable damage to her life & psyche

Is this an arranged marriage? Arranged due to religious reasons? He’s telling her to keep it knowing she can’t walk down the aisle pregnant. Sounds like an excuse to drop her and end the engagement. If they’re both from a religious community, then OP wouldn’t keep the baby as an unmarried woman anyways. What documentation is he using to fly in and out? This story has holes.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Is this an arranged marriage? Arranged due to religious reasons? He’s telling her to keep it knowing she can’t walk down the aisle pregnant. Sounds like an excuse to drop her and end the engagement. If they’re both from a religious community, then OP wouldn’t keep the baby as an unmarried woman anyways. What documentation is he using to fly in and out? This story has holes.
It's not an arranged marriage, we have been together for several years.

NarcoticVenus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,670 734 410
Alleybux
This is why I would NEVER tell a man I was pregnant if there was a chance of termination.

NEVER.

And if we break up no, I'm not telling any future men either.

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
Op what's the 2022 update?

Hopefully you left him and actually went through with the procedure.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,661 1,450 501
Alleybux
Op what's the 2022 update?

Hopefully you left him and actually went through with the procedure.
You scared the hell outta me bumping these threads. I thought "Lawd. Roe vs Wade has been overturned and all hell has broke loose!"

Last edited:

AloneNLonely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,259 3,875 3,391
Alleybux
Im in the process of marrying my fiance and we have set a wedding date for the end of the year. I just found out I am pregnant (still in first trimester), and this was incredibly disappointing to me. We used a condom and halfway through intimacy he went without and used withdrawal method which clearly didn't work. I regret everything.

I am not ready to become a mother and also I wanted to get the wedding out of the way first. I never brought up the idea of termination but he already decided there is nothing we can do about it and we will just carry on with it. He keeps reassuring me that it's going to be ok and he is going to be there for me, but we live in different countries (we were meant to move in together in my country after the wedding). He is religious and does not believe in termination but I cannot stop thinking about it. Every day I wake up I feel a lot of regret and anger and I don't want this to continue. How do I deal with it? I fear losing him if I get rid of the baby.
How can someone force you