Preparing for LSA Forum Software Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
389,431 86,773 2,865
Alleybux
Can someone help me with this . . .
How do I turn off "Last seen" on my font. I thought I did but it's not working.
Idk what that is but anyone, who's not blocked, can click on your messages when hovering with the mouse over your name and see your posts.

Reactions
126,697 1,474 254
Alleybux
Can someone help me with this . . .
How do I turn off "Last seen" on my font. I thought I did but it's not working.

You have to go to the gear icon and change it in your privacy settings I think.

You have to make sure Show Your Online Status and Show Your Current Activity are unchecked.

Black On Black
Reactions
36,702 4,485 27
Alleybux
You have to go to the gear icon and change it in your privacy settings I think.

You have to make sure Show Your Online Status and Show Your Current Activity are unchecked.
Yea, I tried that and it is unchecked but stills show where I've been last. I even tried to check the box and uncheck it again and it still won't change.

I guess I have a glitch on something. Thanks.

Reactions
126,697 1,474 254
Alleybux
Yea, I tried that and it is unchecked but stills show where I've been last. I even tried to check the box and uncheck it again and it still won't change.

I guess I have a glitch on something. Thanks.

Are you not wanting to see it at all? Other people shouldn't be able to see it. I just hovered over your name and I can't see it.

Judging you and your posts...
Reactions
43,046 283 52
Alleybux
You don't see this?

You can see it when you hover over your own profile, but if your settings are off for showing your online status , then other users won't see it. I'm pretty certain you can't see mine either, because the setting is turned off, although if I hover over my username, I can see that I'm looking at this thread, while you can't.

Reactions
52,823 5,120 1,226
Alleybux
So is the function gone, to just click on the number of lets say hugs and then you see the names who rated you or others? Because it suddenly doesn´t work anymore.

That´s why we have to pay 500.000 bux to see the ratings?

I would like to know, before I decide to spend so much money on something and then it was just a glitch.

Another thing, does anybody know, who the raffles work?

just enough madness to make her interesting.
Reactions
33,867 521 704
Alleybux
So is the function gone, to just click on the number of lets say hugs and then you see the names who rated you or others? Because it suddenly doesn´t work anymore.

I would like to know, before I decide to spend so much money on something and then it was just a glitch.

thank you! i thought i was alone i can’t see the rating list anymore.

Reactions
52,823 5,120 1,226
Alleybux
thank you! i thought i was alone i can’t see the rating list anymore.

That´s, why it´s important for all to buy "Theft Immunity" ! You need it all 4 weeks!
And put most of your money in your bank, here it´s safe!

As long as the Theft Immunity and Steal Failure Penalty and Increase Steal Success is there, you know the Steal Button will come back.

Reactions
126,697 1,474 254
Alleybux

I don't know about the raffles, but the ability to see who rated a specific post is gone. I think the change is permanent, but I would still wait a few days before I spent the 500,000, because I don't think the Alleybux store gives refunds. LOL.

Reactions
52,823 5,120 1,226
Alleybux
A raffle is a lottery lol
Yeah, I just saw, then you click on it, you see how it works. Funny thing, the admin entered the lottery, too.
Does Condi need money? :unsure:

Is that, why she doesn´t unlock my "Create your Item", because she acts like I never bought it?

iu

What is she doing with my money? Inquiring minds want to know...

iu

Condiadmin:

iu

Me:

iu

Hey Freja, I´m so wonderful in posting gifs now, because of you.

tenor.gif

The Heiress
Reactions
20,385 131 61
Alleybux
I would copy the gif and paste it but it would come out as a jpg. Let me try with upload.
ETA: It worked, thank you!!!

I used to be able to upload gifs after the site update using the Attach Files button, but now that no longer works. The gifs just post as a static image.

Anyone else having to delete a gif/pic to be able to quote a post?

Yep, I have to delete the images in the quoted post for my post to go through.

Reactions
13,534 310 93
Alleybux
hi there,

Anyone knows if it will be possible again to have gifs as avatars? The new update brought so many extras but the ava's won't move anymore :sob: they do however when I upload it to my profile and there I can see it but as soon as I'm in the forum, it's just a frozen pic

thanks!

HAUPTÜBUNGSLEITERIN
Reactions
707,974 21,871 3,612
Alleybux
Random, but organizing the alley mart alphabetically by default is not the move. All it has done is that fonts have started adding quotation marks, asterisks or apostrophes in front of their items to make sure they are at the top of the list...

Reactions
16,882 155 36
Alleybux
Random, but organizing the alley mart alphabetically by default is not the move. All it has done is that fonts have started adding quotation marks, asterisks or apostrophes in front of their items to make sure they are at the top of the list...

I just went and saw this after u mentioned it, those fonts are dirty lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
That was so beautiful he has his mom's tone and range. I need them to do a mother/son album it would be like The Judds r&b style!
Former LGBTQers Testify: If You No Longer Want to Be Gay or Transgender, You Don't Have to Be
Some of us do everything and say everything in our power to make God non-existent just because that's what we want to tell ourselves because in...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
So Giselles' teaser came out can’t lie I preferred Karina and Winter’s much better. I don’t know what it is about Giselle but she doesn’t stand...
  • Poll
Do you eat more rice, pasta or bread? Carb question.
Anything made with flour, I devour. Pasta is ok. Rice however, is horrible. That grainy white/brown thing sliding down my throat HECK NO.
Let's all reminisce! What scandal/crazy celeb moment has still got you shooketh?!
Charlie Sheen's whole "winning" era was a mess and a half. He got quiet af after he got outed for having HIV.
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Black business hours be ghetto and janky as hell: Mon 9 am-11 am then 3:00-5:00 Tues CLOSED Wed 12 pm-2:00 Thurs 7:30 am-3:00 Fri CLOSED Sat 10...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Most biological mothers like this are drug addicts and the daughters lose respect for them. She was abusing them and who knows all the other b.s...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
LOL Gaslighting or a case of I haven't seen it so it's not real. More gaslighting or straight up ignorance of what others in your camp are...
Why are Black people from Birmingham so pro Black?
Yeah, I learned this middle school (I’m African American) The white settlers came here and didn’t have a bone of creativity. A lot of states...
Top Bottom