Quantcast

President Zelensky of Ukraine in hot water over $35 million Florida mansion and unexplained $1.2 billion in cash in offshore Costa Rican bank account

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,474 21,165 10,194
Alleybux

Zelensky found a billion dollars and a villa in Miami​

February 23, 2022

1646429682210.jpeg

Investigators found colossal assets belonging to the president of impoverished Ukraine
Photo: REUTERS

The Nezygar Telegram channel, which often publishes sensational information, has published information about the financial situation of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who tirelessly implores his Western partners for various kinds of material help.

As it turned out, Zelensky himself can help ordinary Ukrainians and replenish the Nezalezhnaya budget. If, for example, he transfers 1.2 billion dollars to the public treasury.
It is this amount that is in Zelensky’s account at the Costa Rican branch of Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika.

And it was accumulated, as it turned out, through monthly installments that reach the account of the President of Ukraine from three “philanthropists”: Ukrainian oligarchs Rinat Akhmetov (from First Union Bank), Viktor Pinchuk (with Deutsche Bank accounts) and, of course, Igor Kolomoisky (he prefers to send transfers from the Banque Nationale de Paris in Geneva).

The investigators managed to get acquainted not only with the timing and volume of cash receipts in the Zelensky account in Costa Rica, but also with some of the expenses of the Ukrainian president. So from his account in the United States they transferred 34 million dollars to buy a villa in Miami. British jewelry house Graff received about $80,000, which seems modest in the context of real estate spending.

The head of the Zelensky apparatus, Andriy Yermak, also has a decent amount in the same bank; the balance in his account is now $56 million. Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk also keeps considerable sums there.

It also turned out that Svetlana Tikhanovskaya kept millions of dollars in the same bank. Of almost $5 million, she in December of last year transferred four and a half million from Costa Rica to another bank located in the British capital.

The researchers now intend to try to shed light on the involvement of Western governments in these transactions, which in recent years have been monitoring even penny money transfers with particular care.

UbuTheDog

The Good Pureblood Dog. WOOF!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
37,112 4,939 1,758
Alleybux
There are also reports floating around that the scum bag has fled Ukraine for Poland, despite vowing to stay behind and fight against Russia with his people.

It's been unverified though.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,852 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
This is a rando website and the big official source is some guy’s Telegram Channel. I don’t need to say anything more.

Oh, and even if this were true, Russia is still not justified to blow up Ukraine and kill innocent civilians.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,474 21,165 10,194
Alleybux
This is a rando website and the big official source is some guy’s Telegram Channel. I don’t need to say anything more.

Oh, and even if this were true, Russia is still not justified to blow up Ukraine and kill innocent civilians.
But he is in the Panama Papers?

Rando website because it is Ukraine, who else you think is running investigations there but randos from ukraine?

bebelala

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,645 177 26
Alleybux
This guys gives me puppet vibes. He is cover the neo nazis in Ukraine because you know, “we are not anti semite, our president is Jewish”. And NATO manipulated the hell of him and now he is on his own. Puppets never really have good endings.

capablanca

Neutral Third Party
Reaction score
Reactions
28,566 2,990 2,276
Alleybux
The sudden fetishisation of this man is so creepy. He embezzled over a billion dollars from his people, emboldens the Nazi wing of the Ukrainian army and is partly responsible for this ongoing war.

AmesD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,393 2,153 1,439
Alleybux
I've just spent 5 minutes trying to find a legitimate source. So far nothing has come up....The dirt always comes off in the wash, so I'm going to hold my opinions until this is given credence by a real news source. If that's true seize his assets too and use it as payments to the American government. Still doesn't change the fact that no one should live in fear of a madman playing chicken with his nuclear weapons and toy soldiers.

Last edited:

Rsptblkwmn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,870 3,288 1,788
Alleybux
I've just spent 5 minutes trying to find a legitimate source. So far nothing has come up....The dirt always comes off in the wash, so I'm going to hold my opinions until this is given credence by a real news source. If that's true seize his assets too and use it as payments to the American government. Still doesn't change the fact that no one should live in fear by a madman playing chicken with his nuclear weapons and toy soldiers.

You see how they put Reuters under the photo, most people won't realize that's just for an old photo and run with the story.

AmesD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,393 2,153 1,439
Alleybux
You see how they put Reuters under the photo, most people won't realize that's just for an old photo and run with the story.
Yep. Like I said everything done in the dark will eventually come to light, but I will wait on respected sources. Posting things from random websites that are sourcing another unsubstantiated news channel isn't going to get me to bite (someone even posted a Russian website as a source...).

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,403 6,535 744
Alleybux
Classic Russian disinformation tactics, I will withhold judgement until it comes from a reputable source

"Russian propaganda has relied on manufactured evidence—often photographic. Some of these images are easily exposed as fake due to poor photo editing, such as discrepancies of scale, or the availability of the original (pre-altered) image.

"In addition to manufacturing information, Russian propagandists often manufacture sources. Russian news channels, such as RT and Sputnik News, are more like a blend of infotainment and disinformation than fact-checked journalism, though their formats intentionally take the appearance of proper news programs. Russian news channels and other forms of media also misquote credible sources or cite a more credible source as the origin of a selected falsehood"

BonitaApplbm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,841 3,359 2,801
Alleybux

Zelensky found a billion dollars and a villa in Miami​

February 23, 2022

View attachment 3434355

Investigators found colossal assets belonging to the president of impoverished Ukraine
Photo: REUTERS

The Nezygar Telegram channel, which often publishes sensational information, has published information about the financial situation of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who tirelessly implores his Western partners for various kinds of material help.

As it turned out, Zelensky himself can help ordinary Ukrainians and replenish the Nezalezhnaya budget. If, for example, he transfers 1.2 billion dollars to the public treasury.
It is this amount that is in Zelensky’s account at the Costa Rican branch of Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika.

And it was accumulated, as it turned out, through monthly installments that reach the account of the President of Ukraine from three “philanthropists”: Ukrainian oligarchs Rinat Akhmetov (from First Union Bank), Viktor Pinchuk (with Deutsche Bank accounts) and, of course, Igor Kolomoisky (he prefers to send transfers from the Banque Nationale de Paris in Geneva).

The investigators managed to get acquainted not only with the timing and volume of cash receipts in the Zelensky account in Costa Rica, but also with some of the expenses of the Ukrainian president. So from his account in the United States they transferred 34 million dollars to buy a villa in Miami. British jewelry house Graff received about $80,000, which seems modest in the context of real estate spending.

The head of the Zelensky apparatus, Andriy Yermak, also has a decent amount in the same bank; the balance in his account is now $56 million. Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk also keeps considerable sums there.

It also turned out that Svetlana Tikhanovskaya kept millions of dollars in the same bank. Of almost $5 million, she in December of last year transferred four and a half million from Costa Rica to another bank located in the British capital.

The researchers now intend to try to shed light on the involvement of Western governments in these transactions, which in recent years have been monitoring even penny money transfers with particular care.

This is fake news.

Yaybelline

Lil Nancy MacGill
Reaction score
Reactions
58,458 10,122 3,469
Alleybux
But we're sending him and his country $10B in US taxpayer money. Hopefully someone in Congress will stop this.

How much of that money do you think the Ukrainian people will see? Recent photos look like he’s a hostage. US wants him to rule as a president in exile. He can’t count on CIA protection, because he knows too much.

This site gets linked regularly by DOJ:

MrAtlanta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,045 5,543 10,638
Alleybux
How much of that money do you think the Ukrainian people will see? Recent photos look like he’s a hostage. US wants him to rule as a president in exile. He can’t count on CIA protection, because he knows too much.

This site gets linked regularly by DOJ:

I don't think they'll be receiving cash because it would be useless to them. The money will likely be in the form of food, water and weapons.

Zelensky isn't the only Ukrainian official with a foreign bank account. There are others in his government that have taken funds that could benefit the Ukrainian people. Those bank accounts won't do them any good if Putin decides to imprison them or worse. The US government offered to help him escape, but he chose to remain there. Or at least that's what they want people to believe.

Like I said, I want the US to stay out of this both financially and militarily. This is their problem.

Yaybelline

Lil Nancy MacGill
Reaction score
Reactions
58,458 10,122 3,469
Alleybux
The US government offered to help him escape, but he chose to remain there. Or at least that's what they want people to believe.

This guy is a hostage like I said. He’s a puppet of the WEF and is only being protected as long as he’s useful to the West. I’m sure Putin promised him he could live in exile, but he’d lose his money and can’t trust Russia anyway.

merched

Spirit Away
Reaction score
Reactions
33,303 4,455 7,044
Alleybux
Classic Russian disinformation tactics, I will withhold judgement until it comes from a reputable source

"Russian propaganda has relied on manufactured evidence—often photographic. Some of these images are easily exposed as fake due to poor photo editing, such as discrepancies of scale, or the availability of the original (pre-altered) image.

"In addition to manufacturing information, Russian propagandists often manufacture sources. Russian news channels, such as RT and Sputnik News, are more like a blend of infotainment and disinformation than fact-checked journalism, though their formats intentionally take the appearance of proper news programs. Russian news channels and other forms of media also misquote credible sources or cite a more credible source as the origin of a selected falsehood"

It’s crazy how we call out Russian propaganda and not American propaganda. American propaganda issued a coup in the Ukraine right under our noses lol.

Just interesting, not defending Russian propaganda

Virgo16

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,673 318 159
Alleybux
Sounds like Poot wants him to pop his head out. Hopefully he’s smart enough not to react.

VampiraDelaine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,818 2,149 438
Alleybux
Lol at people claiming this (the billions he has and his mansion in Florida) is disinformation when this man was already named in the Panama Papers. He's not fine enough for this level of capery.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,059 336 176
Alleybux
Wasn't he an actor? He voiced Paddington Bear for the movies. Was in a political drama for years that ended the month before his presidency began. I would bribe this, I just don't think he embezzled it.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,151 6,845 1,191
Alleybux
Lol and a bunch of you idiots were all for helping Ukraine. Only to find out their leader is more corrupt than Putin and still stuffing cocaine up his nose like when he was a comedian. fµck Ukraine! Just burn the whole country down

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom