Quantcast

Prince’s Ex Mayte Garcia on the Moment Their Son Amiir Was Born with Rare Genetic Disorder

the1mrsg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She's overplayed her hand. What will happen with this pity card she's playing for losing their child will turn into an even BIGGER pity card for both P and the child because he was so private and she has exposed this now.

She won't recover from this kind of betrayal. Her little "crusaders" are in the small thousands; THE PURPLE ARMY IS WORLDWIDE AND IN THE MILLIONS.

My sentiments exactly! She loves to play the sympathy card. I understand that it is painful to lose a child, but I think she should have respected his wishes and kept this private. I think the fact that he left her is what hurt her the most, and it's something she has never fully gotten over.

Ladyjjw

Reaction score
Reactions
4,230 292 585
Alleybux
Where the side chicks at?!!?! Seriously we'll take any distraction at this time...:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Well since there's lots coming out of hiding 😋 I wanna get in on it too, dontcha all know he my spiritual huzband?! :triumphant:

:highly_amused::highly_amused:

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux
Im truly amazed at some of the so called Prince fans that have turned on him in favor of his ex wives.
They were never real Prince fans. They just loved some of his music (the pre-1990 stuff for the most part) but not really him. They should call themselves a Prince Online SHAM community. I remember a fan community (in a very different fandom) that had a kind of anti-fan board alternative. They were ruthless and funny as hell but very clear that they were fans of the entertainer's art and [sometimes] good looks, not the entertainer's actual person. At least they honest about it.

Some of these so-called Prince fans are taking great pleasure in listing decades old unsubstantiated rumors about him, prickle and argue at the idea of him being a Black man, they don't care NOTHING about want he wanted or would've wanted because "he's gone now"...smh I can't see any love from some of the most vocal of these so-called fans. And the mods? Forget about it. It's a damn shame.

Where the side chicks at?!!?! Seriously we'll take any distraction at this time...:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

I think Jill took a subtle dig at Maybe. She's unpredictable so she might claim there was no dig and she's behind Maybe's Book O' Lies 100%, but the other day she fb posted encouraging people to take April 21st to think about the children with Pfeiffer Syndrome and linked an charity for Pfeiffer Syndrome research. Has Maybe done anything remotely like that or is she too busy thinking abut book and media tours? Is a small portion of the profits still just going to a couple of her dogs in her sketchy-ass shelter?

Reaction score
Reactions
16,618 360 114
Alleybux
They were never real Prince fans. They just loved some of his music (the pre-1990 stuff for the most part) but not really him. They should call themselves a Prince Online SHAM community. I remember a fan community (in a very different fandom) that had a kind of anti-fan board alternative. They were ruthless and funny as hell but very clear that they were fans of the entertainer's art and [sometimes] good looks, not the entertainer's actual person. At least they honest about it.

Some of these so-called Prince fans are taking great pleasure in listing decades old unsubstantiated rumors about him, prickle and argue at the idea of him being a Black man, they don't care NOTHING about want he wanted or would've wanted because "he's gone now"...smh I can't see any love from some of the most vocal of these so-called fans. And the mods? Forget about it. It's a damn shame.
Yes!! Thank You!

DarlinNiki

Prince's Favorite Muse
Reaction score
Reactions
49,064 663 296
Alleybux
You know, it really doesn't matter if she wrote this book three years ago or 45 years from now, some of y'all will still be upset that she said anything publicly at all and will always question her motives:

Why did she do this, why did she do that, why didn't she go to therapy, why didn't she whisper this into the trees in May of 2004 instead of writing a book, why didn't she express her pain in a quiet room with a paint brush or why didn't she start a Pfeiffers Syndrome foundation if she REALLY wanted to help?

The question is - how do YOU personally know that she didn't? I mean......really? How. Do. YOU. Know? I'll wait. Never mind, YOU don't know, so have a fµck!n seat.

I wonder if some of y'all will be just as butt hurt and outraged when the other books come out that aren't written by Mayte.

Now, now, hush. I sincerely hope that you won't be hypocrites when that time comes. LMFAO. Don't let me down, kids.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
It's Prince's story too, Mayte isn't the only one who went through the tragedy of losing their child. And Prince was a very private person. If she claims to still love him, she should respect that he didn't want the public to know the details about their son's condition. If he did, he would've talked about it when he was alive. She's taking advantage of the fact that he's no longer here and can't refute anything she says.
period. fµck her and everbody who supports her. at the end of the day, prince won. he is in heaven while she will not make it

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
What's crazy is I cant decide which one of these tricks MG or MT is the worse lmao....both these b!tches give a new definition for underhanded...these b!tches aint sh!t. How I wish that Prince would have married someone else who genuinely loved him and just wasnt out for a come up. I think his life would have been so much better. Truly sad.
exactly. Yeah he wasn't innocent but neither were they.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
My comment is for all the fonts who are smart enough to see thru her bµllsh!t. Don't worry. Karma is very REAL, and Miss Garcia will most definitely get hers for what she's doing. So let her enjoy the attention she's getting. It won't last lol.
period. She will get hers. we got you prince from down here.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
My comment is for all the fonts who are smart enough to see thru her bµllsh!t. Don't worry. Karma is very REAL, and Miss Garcia will most definitely get hers for what she's doing. So let her enjoy the attention she's getting. It won't last lol.
period. She will get hers. we got you prince from down here.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
This man had $65K in medical bills in April. He payed Denise's hospital bills (allegedly and anonymously) and sent her gifts in the hospital to occupy herself. The man who wrote a song about Autism in 1987 and played a benefit concert at the Special Olympics in 1991. This man would shun health care for his wife and child? There's more to this story only he can't tell us.
Around the time that they were married, he was started to transition in to jehovah's witness. Jehovahs Witnesses do not believe in going to medical treatment in the beginning of pregnancy. that is why he acted the way that he did. he didnt that out of malice. he did that out of religious beliefs

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
Around the time that they were married, he was started to transition in to jehovah's witness. Jehovahs Witnesses do not believe in going to medical treatment in the beginning of pregnancy. that is why he acted the way that he did. he didnt that out of malice. he did that out of religious beliefs

That is a bold face lie. There is no teaching like that at all. I know that for a fact.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
well, i have a friend who is jehovah's witness and she said it was true so......yeah

Then that friend lied. Ive stated many times on here that I have JW family. Not trying to be mean, but sometimes common sense has to be used and everything shouldn't be believed on it's face. It doesn't even make sense that a Witness woman wouldn't be able to receive prenatal care. Why would that be the case? JWs stay away from blood and medical treatment involving spiritism, and prenatal care doesn't fall in either category.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,303 1,854 926
Alleybux
Then that friend lied. Ive stated many times on here that I have JW family. Not trying to be mean, but sometimes common sense has to be used and everything shouldn't be believed on it's face. It doesn't even make sense that a Witness woman wouldn't be able to receive prenatal care. Why would that be the case? JWs stay away from blood and medical treatment involving spiritism, and prenatal care doesn't fall in either category.
whatever

JDsCheekbone

Princes hazel eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
5,438 366 83
Alleybux
Same, my whole entire family are JWs and I use to attend the meetings during my childhood and no such teachings belong within the faith

PPcontrol20

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
517 17 2
Alleybux
Whenever someone starts with “my friend said”, you’re already setting yourself up for failure...there’s a whole website for you to research this topic...if you’re gonna be confident in your answer, at least be able to back it up

Yes, Jehovah’s Witnesses accept medicine and medical treatment. While we try to take care of our bodies and maintain good health, we sometimes “need a doctor.” (Luke 5:31, Easy-to-Read Version) In fact, as was the first-century Christian Luke, some of Jehovah’s Witnesses are physicians.—Colossians 4:14.
Some treatments conflict with Bible principles, though, and we reject these. For example, we don’t accept blood transfusions because the Bible forbids taking in blood to sustain the body. (Acts 15:20) Likewise, the Bible prohibits health treatments or procedures that include occult practices.—Galatians 5:19-21.
However, the vast majority of medical treatments do not conflict with Bible principles. Therefore, personal choice is involved. One Witness might decide to accept a particular medicine or treatment, while another Witness might reject that same treatment.—Galatians 6:5.

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,926 1,304 696
Alleybux
He didn't get involved with JW until they were already married.
My best friend was raised a JW, they don't celebrate holidays or birthdays & don't do blood transfusions but women are expected to get all necessary prenatal care to have a healthy baby so both counts aren't correct.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,236 106 37
Alleybux
He didn't get involved with JW until they were already married.
My best friend was raised a JW, they don't celebrate holidays or birthdays & don't do blood transfusions but women are expected to get all necessary prenatal care to have a healthy baby so both counts aren't correct.
The information given was supplied by Mayte after Prince died. Prince's version of the story was never disclosed.

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,926 1,304 696
Alleybux
The information given was supplied by Mayte after Prince died. Prince's version of the story was never disclosed.
It was all over the internet 15+ years before he died & he spoke about it too.
He didn't actually convert until after his 1st divorce -- he started studying with the JWs after he met LG in 97 & was married in 96.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,236 106 37
Alleybux
It was all over the internet 15+ years before he died & he spoke about it too.
He didn't actually convert until after his 1st divorce -- he started studying with the JWs after he met LG in 97 & was married in 96.
Apart from Oprah and a few 1996 articles, when did he discuss the baby?

Shaylee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
27,926 1,304 696
Alleybux
Apart from Oprah and a few 1996 articles, when did he discuss the baby?
I wasn't discussing the baby. I was addressing when he converted to JWs.
The only things I'll say about his son are that I can't imagine the pain of losing a child & that I feel peace knowing they are now together.