PaxundLux

ici : ala
Reaction score
Reactions
6,988 41 12
Alleybux
Vain b!tch!

Is that dress what she spent $3500 on.
Has the estate charged her for that cash she stole?

nursev

Butterscotch Pimp
Reaction score
Reactions
87,403 984 1,276
Alleybux
oooops..wrong thread

giphy.gif

nursev

Butterscotch Pimp
Reaction score
Reactions
87,403 984 1,276
Alleybux
Prince died on her watch. How do these people sleep at night?

Agreed. I’m still not understanding how this happens and for 4 years you say absolutely nothing to defend yourself or tell the truth. It’s all just disturbing and sad.

nursev

Butterscotch Pimp
Reaction score
Reactions
87,403 984 1,276
Alleybux
When you Google this chick the first thing that comes up is Prince’s death investigation so she is forever tied to it for history.

PaxundLux

ici : ala
Reaction score
Reactions
6,988 41 12
Alleybux
Agreed. I’m still not understanding how this happens and for 4 years you say absolutely nothing to defend yourself or tell the truth. It’s all just disturbing and sad.

It was just a job for her.
Her and Hanna seem like friends still.
Hanna is wearing / modeling one of Merones shirts(red).

nursev

Butterscotch Pimp
Reaction score
Reactions
87,403 984 1,276
Alleybux
It was just a job for her.
Her and Hanna seem like friends still.
Hanna is wearing / modeling one of Merones shirts(red).

Interesting...I never liked 3rdeyegirl so that’s more reason for me not to. Sad that Prince died tragically like he did and it was just a job for her. People ain’t sh!t.

Katprn

Forever In My Life
Reaction score
Reactions
579 3 2
Alleybux
[="nursev, post: 61167061, member: 156970"]Interesting...I never liked 3rdeyegirl so that’s more reason for me not to. Sad that Prince died tragically like he did and it was just a job for her. People ain’t sh!t.[/QUOTE]
Truth.
Agreed...I’ve always said that regarding them.
truth...truth....and truth!

Reaction score
Reactions
1,236 106 37
Alleybux
I read somewhere (maybe on org) she and Kirk were having an affair in 2016 . Was that true?

Web Dubois

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,129 22 1
Alleybux
I read somewhere (maybe on org) she and Kirk were having an affair in 2016 . Was that true?
Ya lame effort to put a lid on any testimony (you know the wife cant testify against a husband) but this fizzled when it looked like the investigation was going nowhere so everybody went on with their lives...karma eventually comes around

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
--
Rumor was strong but let us hope that it was not true. There is a interesting bit of gossip out about a manager letting a rock star die from drugs so they could benefit.
Makes you wonder.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Where did she get the money to start her business? Does anyone ever think about how these folks are living really well since Prince passed?
Sometime silence pays along with walking away with Prince's money in your purse and not giving out the CDs to the resellers like you were suppose to do.

Why was she going home crying on her instatgram and singing songs the night she left Paisley?

The other day a person I was speaking to on Social Media told me that at a recent tour of PP. The guide said the last song Prince recorded at Paisley Park he had help with and one of those helpers was Morris Hayes.
No one has ever asked Morris the last time he worked with Prince and he had never volunteered the info.

Was he around the last day night that Prince was alive and who else was helping with this recording?

Why did the night security guard not come forward and why was a lie told that no one else had access to the building? Who was really around that night?

Why are people not honest about their whereabouts? Why does the media not ask about the plans and passport that Prince was getting to go to Hong Kong or his meeting he was suppose to have with Harry Belefonte the next week?

nursev

Butterscotch Pimp
Reaction score
Reactions
87,403 984 1,276
Alleybux
Where did she get the money to start her business? Does anyone ever think about how these folks are living really well since Prince passed?
Sometime silence pays along with walking away with Prince's money in your purse and not giving out the CDs to the resellers like you were suppose to do.

Why was she going home crying on her instatgram and singing songs the night she left Paisley?

The other day a person I was speaking to on Social Media told me that at a recent tour of PP. The guide said the last song Prince recorded at Paisley Park he had help with and one of those helpers was Morris Hayes.
No one has ever asked Morris the last time he worked with Prince and he had never volunteered the info.

Was he around the last day night that Prince was alive and who else was helping with this recording?

Why did the night security guard not come forward and why was a lie told that no one else had access to the building? Who was really around that night?

Why are people not honest about their whereabouts? Why does the media not ask about the plans and passport that Prince was getting to go to Hong Kong or his meeting he was suppose to have with Harry Belefonte the next week?

All good questions I’d like answers to.

LightWork7

Fighting fan fiction one post at a time
Reaction score
Reactions
13,069 185 19
Alleybux

Here are some more questions:

Are you saying that Meron has managed to take $3,000 (or however much was in her purse) and start a business with it that has allowed her to live for the last four years?

Are you saying that Morris Hayes (who spoke to the police about someone seeing things being thrown into the dumpster) was at Paisley Park the night Prince died and didn't divulge this information to the detectives working the case?

Why would Prince need a new passport when he had just come from Australia on a passport he had just gotten? Remember the passport photo that was fairly new?

What does Prince talking to Harry Belafonte about social activism have to do with his death? It was made public that they were going to have a meeting.

If you're going to conduct another investigation, maybe you should ask some different questions.

PurpleDoor

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,881 89 50
Alleybux
Ya lame effort to put a lid on any testimony (you know the wife cant testify against a husband) but this fizzled when it looked like the investigation was going nowhere so everybody went on with their lives...karma eventually comes around

A wife cannot be FORCED to testify against a husband for things that happened during the marriage.

Besides, we now know that Meron wasn't the brightest bulb in the lamp. After making all the plane and hotel reservations for Dan Piepenbring, she knew nothing about why Dan was there.

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,406 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
A wife cannot be FORCED to testify against a husband for things that happened during the marriage.

Besides, we now know that Meron wasn't the brightest bulb in the lamp. After making all the plane and hotel reservations for Dan Piepenbring, she knew nothing about why Dan was there.

I am not buying that she knows nothing. She was on her Social Media in her car crying the night before Prince was found. She knows something or she would not have ran off from the police.

She has kept her mouth closed since then with an attorney saying that she signed a NDA.

We all know that NDA do not stop people from speaking about crimes.

The next thing we know she is starting a clothing line. GTFO.

Not one single person has come clean despite the police not caring about the enabling part at all.

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
I am not buying that she knows nothing. She was on her Social Media in her car crying the night before Prince was found. She knows something or she would not have ran off from the pouce.

She has kept her mouth closed since then with an attorney saying that she signed a NDA.

We all know that NDA do not stop people from speaking about crimes.

The next thing we know she is starting a clothing line. GTFO.

Not one single person has come clean despite the police not caring about the enabling part at all.

By keeping quiet, maybe she is doing what Prince wanted. I still believe he was in control of everything concerning his life, until the end. There is nothing to "come clean" about if they're was no crime or wrong doing committed.

Plutonian

Sorceress
Reaction score
Reactions
13,830 1,888 1,637
Alleybux
She probably got word from PEL, Kirk, Sheila et al that it would be best to say nothing. She likely knows quite a bit.
She's protecting P like Kirk is. It is OK.

Plutonian

Sorceress
Reaction score
Reactions
13,830 1,888 1,637
Alleybux
Protecting him from what though?

I'm going to be careful here as I want to have a peaceful day but I will say this; there were likely some habits, behaviors, conditions (big and small) that Prince would not have wanted the public to know about. I think they are protecting the image Prince constructed. Kirk was very aware of what Prince wanted portrayed, IMO.
Also, the family/inner circle went into immediate damage control/ legacy management. We know very little about Prince.

Last edited:

Gwendolina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,377 915 197
Alleybux
I'm going to be careful here as I want to have a peaceful day but I will say this; there were likely some habits, behaviors, qualities (big and small) that Prince would not have wanted the public to know about. I think they are protecting the image Prince constructed. Kirk was very aware of what Prince wanted portrayed, IMO.
Also, the family/inner circle went into immediate damage control/ legacy management. We know very little about Prince.
I can understand them wanting to protect the image yes, but since it's been revealed that he took painkillers, and the only point of interest here is where did he get them from, why be so secretive regarding this aspect which could help the investigation and get the supplier brought to justice and possibly save lives? That's what I don't understand. We don't need to know anything else about Prince's private habits.