Quantcast

Prince Harry And Mm Won't Announce Birth Of Baby

Thinkingoutloud90

whatsoever a man soweth that he shall also reap
Reaction score
Reactions
42,733 1,419 1,986
Alleybux
Harry and Meghan baby plans will be private, Kensington Palace says | Daily Mail Online

Has anyone seen this? Can't fault them to be honest. If that's what they want then good on them.

"A Kensington Palace spokesman said: 'The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very grateful for the goodwill they have received from people throughout the United Kingdom and around the world as they prepare to welcome their baby.

'Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private.

'The Duke and Duchess look forward to sharing the exciting news with everyone once they have had an opportunity to celebrate privately as a new family.'"

Startatboom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,078 323 132
Alleybux
Good. Keep these ignorant clowns out of the "know" so they can enjoy their baby in peace for a minute.

MylaIsYaFave

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,201 496 247
Alleybux
I like this. As a new mom-especially as a FTM-your hormones are all over the place and you're more exhausted than you've probably ever been! It's a period where you really don't need the GP and the media assessing and scrutinizing you, discussing whether you've lost the baby weight already, etc. If I were Meghan, the prospect of people constantly comparing my birth experience and postpartum body to Kate's would annoy me too. Especially as Kate usually comes across as so perfect.