Quantcast

Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast

gelling234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,517 3,702 293
Alleybux
I need to go back and watch that episode again. They were throwing so many scuds I couldn't keep up.

Then again, Harry gets it from his father. I'm currently thumbing through Kitty Kelly's. "The Royals" (which by the way, was banned on these shores when it was first published!). Turns out, back in the 70s, Prince Phillip was very concerned about Charles' attraction to Black women! The more reason I believe William is the racist one! Charles gets this glint in his eye when he's interacting with Black women, it's in the way he squired Doria (and Camilla) after the wedding (like a polygamous African chief with his two wives LOL). Anyway, he was never going to publicly pursue a Black woman for obvious reasons I suppose.

PS. Why Benende n? It's all the way out in Kent.

P. Charles' is 100% known for it and nope, it's not swirl-fantasising, as some think. :rolleyes: (I mean, who sits around to fantasise about random white guys? Esp. not particularly handsome ones. I've never even visited any of the many appreciation threads here.) I'm saying what I know as a Brent gal.
Charles' former PR man Mark Bolland, flat out said so and added that Chuck was obsessed with Naomi Campbell, to some worry. Don't forget Charles & Sheila Ferguson, Ooona King, June Sarpong e.t.c

And Bene-nden is/was a go-to for girls from diverse, rich, fams all over the world, who wanted to gain their A Levels - even if they changed secondary schools. They have/had royal charter and are known for having most of their alumni get into top-choices of Oxbridge, Bristol & Edinburgh.
It's also kind of considered, along with Che-lten-ham C-ollege, as being somewhat elite. This was back in the 90's and 00's, not sure if it's the case now. Things have changed so much.

And here are some examples of Lainey posts already hinting at this some 10 years ago!

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,053 7,707 9,583
Alleybux
I might sound like a broken record, but you on the other hand sound mad and bad, defending the indefensible as if your life depends on it.

As another font has rightly pointed out (and she is not the first one), The Windsors, with their latest shenanigans may well have sounded the final death knell to that Institution. The older generation that used to revere them without question is dying out. The younger generation is completely disconnected to the Monarchy, and more likely to interrogate the reason for all that privilege.

The Palace is quacking in their shoes as evidenced by the recent initiatives to promote Will and Kate...scavenger hunt. LOL!
Her book sold well and raised money for charity so what’s the problem?

“Defending the indefensible?” Those are the rules though. There is no precedent or reason to bestow a prince title on a great grandkid who will never be king and who will never be the son of a king. You’re just bitter because you wanted Archie to be a prince because… why? What purpose would that serve?

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,729 3,202 1,756
Alleybux
I need to go back and watch that episode again. They were throwing so many scuds I couldn't keep up.

I didn't know Harry dated Black girls, or even asked them out, but I knew he was going to marry a Black girl when I saw him dancing with that girl in Jamaica (Caribbean Tour 2012). It was the way he looked at her...heconnected with her. I can tell a white male swirler, before they even come out of the closet (Jon Snow (Chanel 4) and Niall Ferguson (Historian). You cannot begin imagine my shock when Harry got with Cressida. I was like bbbbut...but. They broke up, reconciled. I was still like, "Bbbut...but...but...but?! I knew it was a done deal when he showed up with Meghan. I remember telling this font (rabid Meghan hater), that the engagement would be announced in Nov after his grandparents whatever wedding anniversary. And sure enough...

Then again, Harry gets it from his father. I'm currently thumbing through Kitty Kelly's. "The Royals" (which by the way, was banned on these shores when it was first published!). Turns out, back in the 70s, Prince Phillip was very concerned about Charles' attraction to Black women! The more reason I believe William is the racist one! Charles gets this glint in his eye when he's interacting with Black women, it's in the way he squired Doria (and Camilla) after the wedding (like a polygamous African chief with his two wives LOL). Anyway, he was never going to publicly pursue a Black woman for obvious reasons I suppose.

Back to Harry, I guess much like Gary Owen, (the comedian), he knew he was different. He played his cards well- waited for William to produce an heir, and gazillion spares and then he trotted in with his heart's desire, and told the world "you shall deal". I lurve, lurve, lurve that part of the royal soap opera.

William is the racist one.

PS. Why Benende n? It's all the way out in Kent.

Where can the interview be watched again? I can't find it anywhere, even from the normal underground sources. It's not on CBS, Paramount, or any of Oprah's mediums. Any ideas? If you don't want it out in the open, my DMs (or conversations) are open...

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
P. Charles' is 100% known for it and nope, it's not swirl-fantasising, as some think. :rolleyes: (I mean, who sits around to fantasise about random white guys? Esp. not particularly handsome ones. I've never even visited any of the many appreciation threads here.) I'm saying what I know as a Brent gal.
Charles' former PR man Mark Bolland, flat out said so and added that Chuck was obsessed with Naomi Campbell, to some worry. Don't forget Charles & Sheila Ferguson, Ooona King, June Sarpong e.t.c

And Bene-nden is/was a go-to for girls from diverse, rich, fams all over the world, who wanted to gain their A Levels - even if they changed secondary schools. They have/had royal charter and are known for having most of their alumni get into top-choices of Oxbridge, Bristol & Edinburgh.
It's also kind of considered, along with Che-lten-ham C-ollege, as being somewhat elite. This was back in the 90's and 00's, not sure if it's the case now. Things have changed so much.

And here are some examples of Lainey posts already hinting at this some 10 years ago!

Lainey! dead. People been knew! Wow

Oona King? She was also linked to Jack Straw (former Home Office Secretary/ Foreign Secretary)...Jack Straw was also said to have salivated over Condoleeza Rice.

Last edited:

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Where can the interview be watched again? I can't find it anywhere, even from the normal underground sources. It's not on CBS, Paramount, or any of Oprah's mediums. Any ideas? If you don't want it out in the open, my DMs (or conversations) are open...

I think it's available for re-watching on one of the UK channels- ITV Hub, but limited to the UK. I''ll try and sign in to see if it's available,

Last edited:

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Her book sold well and raised money for charity so what’s the problem?

“Defending the indefensible?” Those are the rules though. There is no precedent or reason to bestow a prince title on a great grandkid who will never be king and who will never be the son of a king. You’re just bitter because you wanted Archie to be a prince because… why? What purpose would that serve?

Is there a guarantee that Charlotte or Louis for that matter will ascend the throne?

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,053 7,707 9,583
Alleybux
Is there a guarantee that Charlotte or Louis for that matter will ascend the throne?
Seriously? Their daddy will be king. Archie’s won’t. All 3 Cambridge kids will walk, sit and stand in front of the entire Sussex family. You might have to take it up with Queen Liz.

HighPriestess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,672 6,259 8,889
Alleybux
But of course, that's what makes them incredibly interesting. Also, in order to work towards a better future, one has to understand the past.

FYI, it's common knowledge they that they talk about many other things. other than his family, or have you not been paying attention?
EVERY. SINGLE. INTERVIEW. podcast. talk has BEEN ABOUT HIS DEAD MOTHER.
WALKING BEHIND HER CASKET.
THE BRF BEING BIG BADDIES
HIS MENTAL HEALTH
You can't pull ONE god damn example of this mf NOT talking about his family and his fake ass trauma. these two are absolutely disgusting.

HighPriestess

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,672 6,259 8,889
Alleybux
I might sound like a broken record, but you on the other hand sound mad and bad, defending the indefensible as if your life depends on it.

As another font has rightly pointed out (and she is not the first one), The Windsors, with their latest shenanigans may well have sounded the final death knell to that Institution. The older generation that used to revere them without question is dying out. The younger generation is completely disconnected to the Monarchy, and more likely to interrogate the reason for all that privilege.

The Palace is quacking in their shoes as evidenced by the recent initiatives to promote Will and Kate...scavenger hunt. LOL!
if the monarchy ends where does that leave these two flunky ass losers? lol. y'all were so happy when this white passing self hating white emulating rachel woman landed harry. saying she's a princess! how great the brf is and how much the queen/family love her MORE than kate. now mf are claiming the same family/institution is on the brink of collapse all bc this creep ass markle and her daft, lunatic husband can't have their cake and eat it too? lol. how willl archie get his protection and titles that rachel the psycho is so desperate for him to have if there's no monarchy? she won't be a DUCHESS anymore and then what?! don't say they don't care when these two refuse to let go of their titles like the hypocrites they are!

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,729 3,202 1,756
Alleybux
if the monarchy ends where does that leave these two flunky ass losers? lol. y'all were so happy when this white passing self hating white emulating rachel woman landed harry. saying she's a princess! how great the brf is and how much the queen/family love her MORE than kate. now mf are claiming the same family/institution is on the brink of collapse all bc this creep ass markle and her daft, lunatic husband can't have their cake and eat it too? lol. how willl archie get his protection and titles that rachel the psycho is so desperate for him to have if there's no monarchy? she won't be a DUCHESS anymore and then what?! don't say they don't care when these two refuse to let go of their titles like the hypocrites they are!
If the Monarchy ends Harry and Meghan will actually be fine. They are the "celebrities", remember? They have other connections. Her Majesty would be fine (but probably no longer with us). The question is where would it leave the others? Andrew? Edward and boring wife? Severe looking Ann? Will and Kate might do okay as the former ascendents to the throne. But the rest? Ugly, bad dressing, no talent, no skills, no money, what would THEY do?

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
Also, correct me, if I'm wrong, but won't the titles remain? There are other monarchies that don't exist anymore, whose descendants still have titles? Or how does that really work? Also, apparently the BRF has a lot of money & the Queen supposedly has a secret stash or something, I assume they'd get to keep the money, it's theirs, right? Or am I incorrect in assuming so?

But yes, Harry & Meghan will be fine, they've laid the groundwork, and are actually likable.

Also, I must say that I'm absolutely shocked at the use of language in that one reply. Wow.

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
There are other monarchies that don't exist anymore, whose descendants still have titles?
Here in Europe, using titles of defunct monarchies isn't legal.

The problem is that it's not illegal either in some countries, so some use their titles*, especially those who haven't achieved anything in their lives/jobs other than being descended from someone, and a handful even insist on being styled HRH and whatnot.

* Prime example: Count Mozzarella, the guy one of the York princesses is married to.
Also, apparently the BRF has a lot of money & the Queen supposedly has a secret stash
I'm not sure the BRF would be able to keep e.g. all jewellery, especially as former colonies have strong claims as to the restitution of stones and other artifacts, not only things the BRF is safeguarding but also museums in the UK - just think of the Benin bronzes and the Elgin marbles.

As to money stashed in off-shore accounts: somehow the fact of hidden money, as reported in the Paradise Papers, didn't ever make a big splash, as if that kind of behavior is to be expected from royalty resp. nobility.

moongazer

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,122 831 1,007
Alleybux
If the monarchy falls, the Windsors will be just fine. They have private fortunes of their own. They will go on living their best lives, thriving in their country mansions, free of responsibilities and duties. Everyone will still know who they are.
As for their titles, they will be gone but I doubt the Windsors will be crying in their beer. H and M will have to re-market themselves as Mr and Mrs Harry Windsor, though.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
If the monarchy falls, the Windsors will be just fine. They have private fortunes of their own. They will go on living their best lives, thriving in their country mansions, free of responsibilities and duties. Everyone will still know who they are.
As for their titles, they will be gone but I doubt the Windsors will be crying in their beer. H and M will have to re-market themselves as Mr and Mrs Harry Windsor, though.

How come they don't do that now?

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
I concur. He had this indescribable ease around Black ppl. I saw him hanging out with Riri and you can tell something was there but he never pursued it. The UK press would have given him incandescent hell lol

The video cracks me up. He shakes hands with all the yt guys and man hugs all the black players.

In the video below things start getting interesting at 6:00 minute mark. He totally cracks me up at the 6:33 minute mark

Contrast that with this rather...I wouldn't call it lukewarm, but he wasn't exactly effusive with the praise when it came to their singing, declined to kiss that lady, declined to kiss the babies, which is fair enough, cause babies have weak immune systems (Covid will have you rethinking that), I thought it interesting that he didn't extend any hugs to any of these lot.

Last edited:

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
This video cracks me up. He shakes hands with all the yt guys and man hugs all the black players.

Things start getting interesting at 6:00 minute mark. He totally cracks me up at the 6:33 minute mark

Contrast that with this rather...I wouldn't call it lukewarm, but he wasn't exactly effusive with the praise when it came to their singing, declined to kiss that lady, declined to kiss the babies, which is fair enough, cause babies have weak immune systems (Covid will have you rethinking that), I thought it interesting that he didn't extend any hugs to any of these lot.

All those women in the last clip are probably the same salty ones who are mad for no reason. And funny is that this engagement was a couple of days after he met Meghan, bless.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
Here in Europe, using titles of defunct monarchies isn't legal.

The problem is that it's not illegal either in some countries, so some use their titles*, especially those who haven't achieved anything in their lives/jobs other than being descended from someone, and a handful even insist on being styled HRH and whatnot.

* Prime example: Count Mozzarella, the guy one of the York princesses is married to.

I'm not sure the BRF would be able to keep e.g. all jewellery, especially as former colonies have strong claims as to the restitution of stones and other artifacts, not only things the BRF is safeguarding but also museums in the UK - just think of the Benin bronzes and the Elgin marbles.

As to money stashed in off-shore accounts: somehow the fact of hidden money, as reported in the Paradise Papers, didn't ever make a big splash, as if that kind of behavior is to be expected from royalty resp. nobility.

Turns out they don't have that much money. The vast majority of their money (85% of the Queen's reputed £400,000 million fortune) is tied up in assets, Country Houses, land, paintings, jewellery, the stamp collection.

Indeed some of their jewellery is suspect, ranging from the Kooh-I-Noor diamond to the Greville collection gifted to the Queen Mother by Hon Lady Greville. It was never clarified if they were given to her in her capacity as the King's Consort, or in her capacity as a friend.

Indeed the Panama papers were quite the revelation. Then again they (the rich are all in it together). The Royals will be well looked after as long as they keep their end of the bargain- help bamboozle the masses. However, should the disgruntled masses start grumbling, Parliament would willing toss them under the bus to save their own skin! I guess they'll be here for a while, what with the masses voting for someone like Boris Johnson? Stupid does not even begin to describe.

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,260 3,528 2,743
Alleybux

Life is not always black nor yt, sometimes it is grey, at which point we must reach for nuance.

I was neither elated nor disappointed when Harry unveiled Meghan. At best I was entertained, I wondered if the Royal Family had truly turned a new leaf. I hoped they had, and that they would use the presence of their new member in their family to challenge racism in this country.

I didn't know what to make of Meghan, but I liked her work ethic and hustler mentality. I knew Harry had found someone who would keep him in line. He's obviously bessotted with her. Cute! I wished them well, but by the same token I figured if things went left, it would trigger the much needed conversation about racism on these shores.

Meghan did not overtly sign up to be a race warrior... I mean, she's spoken about racism in the past, but I highly doubt if she ever countered on race becoming a permanent feature in her bedroom. I suppose God had bigger plans for her...the yt passing biracial, the Trojan horse that managed to infiltrate right into the centre of the Palace, triggering conversations about race relations on these shores, and exposing the racist little Englanders for what they are right across the world. I lurve it.

I don't care about the Royal family, as far as I'm concerned they are no better than a bunch of actors in a never ending soap opera. That said, I recognise that they are at the centre of a rigid class system, and for this reason I wouldn't mind if the people elected to get rid of them. Nevertheless, as long as they exist, and all the yt members have titles, I also want the Black/mixed/biracial members to be equally titled!

Nuance.

BarefootMaria

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
196,729 3,202 1,756
Alleybux
All those women in the last clip are probably the same salty ones who are mad for no reason. And funny is that this engagement was a couple of days after he met Meghan, bless.
That's what I was going to say, he must have just met Meghan. That explains his reticence at engaging these ladies. It must have been early and he hadn't gone public with her because they seemed to act like he was still the crazy bachelor Prince. It was the beginning of the end of all the craziness. They really didn't want this man to grow up. And yes, next to all the old mothballers who think the Royal Family are perfect beings, these type are the most angry of all when it comes to Meghan and Harry..

moongazer

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,122 831 1,007
Alleybux
Meghan was perfectly happy to be a part of the soap opera and class system. it's just that her role as supporting actress in the soap opera was not good enough for her. Reminds me a bit of Farah Fawcett and Suzanne Somers who thought they could use Charlie's Angels and Three's Company as launching pads to superstardom and then fell short of their target.
And yeah, the royals are certainly flawed people but guess what, so is Meghan, It's not all black and white.
And not all the white members have titles. The children of Princess Anne and the York Princesses are not and will have no titles at all. Prince Michael and his son didn't get a dukedom, neither did Princess Margaret's son. Is that fair? Shouldn't everyone be equal?
No, that's not how it works. Any streamlining for this generation and the future one will certainly involve Archie, not because of his skin colour but because that's how it goes.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Meghan was perfectly happy to be a part of the soap opera and class system. it's just that her role as supporting actress in the soap opera was not good enough for her. Reminds me a bit of Farah Fawcett and Suzanne Somers who thought they could use Charlie's Angels and Three's Company as launching pads to superstardom and then fell short of their target.
And yeah, the royals are certainly flawed people but guess what, so is Meghan, It's not all black and white.
And not all the white members have titles. The children of Princess Anne and the York Princesses are not and will have no titles at all. Prince Michael and his son didn't get a dukedom, neither did Princess Margaret's son. Is that fair? Shouldn't everyone be equal?
No, that's not how it works. Any streamlining for this generation and the future one will certainly involve Archie, not because of his skin colour but because that's how it goes.

You need to do loads more reading and research into titles, how they work, how they get passed on - spoiler alert those bolded are either women which titles never pass through, not the first born son hence did not inherit their father's titles, or child of a father who never held a dukedom.

Oops. Just made your rambling null and void.

And in terms of equality if you have a caste system like a hereditary monarchy it already pronounces inequality so not sure what you're trying to prove but I think at the very least things should be fair and stories that aren't true corrected. If that can't happen then the system is archaic and bound to crumble within.

Last edited:

moongazer

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,122 831 1,007
Alleybux
I was replying to someone who said all the white members have titles so Archie should get one too. My point is don't expect equality when children of princesses can't get titles, second-born sons like Prince Michael don't get dukedoms and so on. Is that fair? Maybe not but those are the rules. So don't cry equality when Archie being so far from the throne and the son of a second-born son is affected by any future streamlining or downgrading of titles. it's got nothing to do with his race and everything to do with hierarchy.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
I was replying to someone who said all the white members have titles so Archie should get one too. My point is don't expect equality when children of princesses can't get titles, second-born sons like Prince Michael don't get dukedoms and so on. Is that fair? Maybe not but those are the rules. So don't cry equality when Archie being so far from the throne and the son of a second-born son is affected by any future streamlining or downgrading of titles. it's got nothing to do with his race and everything to do with hierarchy.

Well then you need to choose a lane because you are arguing two things that cancels each other out.

Titles aren't based on equality because the system itself is inequal because isn't merit based. As it is based on the hereditary structure under this model titles and dukedoms exist and as designed based on the first born son titles get passed down, why? Because of their birthright.

What is confusing is because the queen can make her own rules when convenient it messes things up and as such more inequality is at play because her rules aren't based on anything other than protecting those who she perhaps knows could never survive outside of the system on their own.

Last edited:

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
Except according to the royal protocol (George V's 1917 Letters Patent) Archie is automatically entitled to a title once Charles becomes king, unless they decide to change it.

FatGirlSlim

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,217 211 922
Alleybux
How is it possible to get what they said in the interview so wrong still? She wanted to be checked into a mental health facility (hospital), not seek a hour session with a therapist. She was becoming a danger to herself and unborn Archie. First she went to HR (at CH it seems), then to a higher up in BP. She was eventually told that her being checked into a hospital would look terrible on the institution. Clearly Harry helped her get help and emotional support via his mothers friends while in the UK, and then eventually removed her from the toxic situation altogether. Why do you think they left? They can bring the therapist to the Palace if necessary. Can they bring a mental facility to a Palace, when it was their participation with the media that cause Meghan's mental strife?
Meghan is rich. Why does she need HR to check herself in anywhere? If she was actually suicidal then getting help should have been her and Harry’s priority.

JamGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,488 1,042 382
Alleybux
Meghan is rich. Why does she need HR to check herself in anywhere? If she was actually suicidal then getting help should have been her and Harry’s priority.
She rich, and so are they. They're a family business, and a business family. Every decision is made for the greater good of the crown, feelings or personal relationships be damned. Every trip she took, even getting coffee with her mother, needed permission, even from a security standpoint. Any hospital she checked into, she needed ID. How would she give it to the hospital if the Palace had it? How was she going to get there? And if she got there, who's to say the BRF wouldn't have used it against her for non-compliant with their wishes. Paint her as an unstable mother. That's she too-fragile or paranoid, like folks love to paint her mother in-law.

FatGirlSlim

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,217 211 922
Alleybux
She rich, and so are they. They're a family business, and a business family. Every decision is made for the greater good of the crown, feelings or personal relationships be damned. Every trip she took, even getting coffee with her mother, needed permission, even from a security standpoint. Any hospital she checked into, she needed ID. How would she give it to the hospital if the Palace had it? How was she going to get there? And if she got there, who's to say the BRF wouldn't have used it against her for non-compliant with their wishes. Paint her as an unstable mother. That's she too-fragile or paranoid, like folks love to paint her mother in-law.
There have been other members of the royal family who have received mental health care - including Diana. You are trying to tell me Meghan felt suicidal, but because the firm said she couldn’t get help she just said “ok”? Why are you questioning how she would get to a hospital. Harry can drive. Harry could have driven her there. The palace held her I’d for security but she could access it anytime. She wasn’t locked up. The palace doesn’t have a problem with members getting mental health care, Meghan blaming them is ridiculous.

JamGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
46,488 1,042 382
Alleybux
There have been other members of the royal family who have received mental health care - including Diana. You are trying to tell me Meghan felt suicidal, but because the firm said she couldn’t get help she just said “ok”? Why are you questioning how she would get to a hospital. Harry can drive. Harry could have driven her there. The palace held her I’d for security but she could access it anytime. She wasn’t locked up. The palace doesn’t have a problem with members getting mental health care, Meghan blaming them is ridiculous.
You are giving an opinion based on no facts. She said she wanted to be sent to an institutional facility, not see a therapist because she became a danger to herself. She didn't need an hour session. Who said she and Harry just shrugged after getting told no? Hell, if they had just moved on with their business, she most likely wouldn't be alive, and they would still be living currently at Frogmore Cottage, not in California. You're forgetting, her movements were monitored, even just to get coffee with Doria. And what would be the reason she would need her personal passport, that would logically be accepted? If she came up with an excuse, they would stalk her more just based on suspicion she would go to a facility behind their backs. Meghan doesn't book her flights on bookings.com, staff at the palace arrange flights and car service, along with security.

Last edited:

FatGirlSlim

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,217 211 922
Alleybux
You are giving an opinion based on no facts. She said she wanted to be sent to an institutional facility, not see a therapist because she became a danger to herself. She didn't need an hour session. Who said she and Harry just shrugged after getting told no? Hell, if they had just moved on with their business, she most likely wouldn't be alive, and they would still be living currently at Frogmore Cottage, not in California. You're forgetting, her movements were monitored, even just to get coffee with Doria. And what would be the reason she would need her personal passport, that would logically be accepted? If she came up with an excuse, they would stalk her more just based on suspicion she would go to a facility behind their backs. Meghan doesn't book her flights on bookings.com, staff at the palace arrange flights and car service, along with security.
Meghan is a 40 year old woman who could have sent herself to an institutional facility if she pleased. She needed no ones permission. Her movements were monitored only because the security had to be arranged. She managed to go to her baby shower and various vacations with no problem retrieving her passport. You act like Meghan was helpless and at their mercy which was not the case. She wasnt suicidal. If she was, she would have went to a facility. Harry would have had her go. Harry could flee Britain for his family but couldn’t get his wife help at a facility? None of their story makes sense and it’s because it’s made up.

Aetam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,221 501 151
Alleybux
Meghan is a 40 year old woman who could have sent herself to an institutional facility if she pleased. She needed no ones permission. Her movements were monitored only because the security had to be arranged. She managed to go to her baby shower and various vacations with no problem retrieving her passport. You act like Meghan was helpless and at their mercy which was not the case. She wasnt suicidal. If she was, she would have went to a facility. Harry would have had her go. Harry could flee Britain for his family but couldn’t get his wife help at a facility? None of their story makes sense and it’s because it’s made up.
You look stupid comparing her traveling to her birth country to her, a fµck!ng Duchess and member of a powerful entity, checking herself into a mental institution. That's not even apples to oranges, it's bµllsh!t false equivalency based on your disdain.

You also look apathetic and uninformed if you believe every suicidal person has the will to get help. Plenty don't, in part, because of the awful stigma that your ridiculous statement is perpetuating assuming she is lying about her thoughts because your tiny brain and even tinier heart can't fathom anything outside of your own lived experience.

They encountered numerous roadblocks in their effort to leave, even though they were going to a commonwealth country. If you think for one second that family/business was going to a) allow her to go to a mental health hospital and b) protect her while she was there when they gleefully participated in her destruction, you are even more daft than you appear.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
When listening to the dax and Monica podcast I found it annoying how Monica ( no clue who she is she was on the good place but I don’t remember her) said “if things don’t work out with Meghan, I’m here” like three times.