Quantcast

Prince Jackson Will Be In Charge Of 'Designated Projects' For MJ's Estate

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
Nice that this thread about Prince's new job has turned into PATERNITY THREAD NO 8,411. Need all these posts moved. Ridiculous.

On the other hand, love how much Prince loves Michael and understands him and wants to do him proud-so sure he will work very hard at this. On the third hand, I hope he;s not a big "remix" fan.
Totally agree

YankeeNoBrim

Gorilla Grip
Reaction score
Reactions
16,334 412 200
Alleybux
I had to go away and come back to collect myself - but screw it, shut up

Do you even think about a persons feelings before you open your trap? Do you even realize how much Prince does to help the poor and the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement. I could go on, but whether they are biologically his or not, white, black, mixed or whatever, Michael was there father, he raised them, WELL I might add; educated them on African American history, culture and more

Sadly they were ripped of the only person they knew for a fact that loved them at a very young age, so I'm sure if they were to come in here and read your pile of horse dung, they would be hurt.

So as the wise say, if you can't say anything nice, then shut the hell up!

View attachment 2538482
Your argument was going strong until you attached that irrelevant comparison photo, we all know that Prince is great regardless of where he came/comes from so no point in including fan-made photos.

Last edited:

YankeeNoBrim

Gorilla Grip
Reaction score
Reactions
16,334 412 200
Alleybux
Nice that this thread about Prince's new job has turned into PATERNITY THREAD NO 8,411. Need all these posts moved. Ridiculous.

On the other hand, love how much Prince loves Michael and understands him and wants to do him proud-so sure he will work very hard at this. On the third hand, I hope he;s not a big "remix" fan.
oh my god the remixes of Michael's songs are TRASH I too pray Prince doesn't let anymore see the light of day

YankeeNoBrim

Gorilla Grip
Reaction score
Reactions
16,334 412 200
Alleybux
Nothing but love for him! So proud of prince and he has been doing such a good job keeping a leveled head since his father's passing. Michael would be very proud as well!

All I ask for is some official MJ apparel lol.

Elizabeth614

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,951 1,170 2,114
Alleybux
I dont recall saying anything about him managing the estate, i assume heirs to large estates usually hire experienced professionals to do that. My question is moreso who answers to whom, it appears prince has to get the ok from them to be involved in his father's estate. And why did you put outsiders in quotes, do you consider those men prince and them family?
I do consider them more than family since no one of family member ever (and I had an opportunity to talk to all of them) was so sincerely fond and protective of Michael Jackson as Mr John Branca. He never changed since early 80ties when I first was dealing with him and I honestly wish MJ’s family would act like him. Unfortunately it never happened and this is why I feel extremely sorry for Michael Jackson. The same as his children because they mostly don’t know the truth. I can only pray that they will figure the truth sooner than later and just be very careful. And in the end I wish everybody All The Best. They all just should do Work Hard and Believe in Themselves. Don’t count on anyone else. Just do your job and don’t expect anything which don’t belong to you. It’s the message to all Jackson Family and Their Fans.

OUTERSPACE

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,591 40 8
Alleybux
I'm stoked that Prince is going to be working with the estate. I like that someone who loves, respects, and cares about Michael and his legacy will be a part of things.