Alleybux
1618664268308.png
1618664280113.png

1618664295895.png

1618664311688.png

1618664325350.png

1618664339214.png

Also his BFF Penny ;)

Princess Eugenie and Prince Harry are already in Windsor, so they weren't papped. They likely just walked over.

Reactions
138,259 2,887 642
Alleybux
Why does this institution exist with so many weird restrictions for people who aren't even born on who they can marry and how they can live their lives. The Queen is burying her life partner who is also her 3rd cousin. One guy had to abdicate because he wanted to marry an unapproved person & that led them to put pressure on Charles to marry the virgin he didn't want instead of the chain smoking woman he did. Now the funky British press thinks they have rights over the current generation.

And that's not to mention that almost none of the news organizations today will mention this is a white racist colonial institution that passes power thru birth.

Reactions
183,097 3,382 320
Alleybux
Harry and Eugenie are located in Windsor. They didn't need to drive in. You won't see Harry until the procession walk. That is why Camilla, Kate, and Sophie all walked into the church alone. Their husbands are lining up.

24KCoughDrop
Reactions
123,131 2,410 832
Alleybux
Watching Harry go through this feels like watching an abused child being forced to mourn the death of the uncle that did the abusing. It’s contrived and unsettling. Not suggesting Philip did anything Harry for you BRF stans that view anything beyond ass kissing as hateful.

Last edited:

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Do things really come back ten fold?
You better believe it. Every Day All Day. I can almost guarantee you any person with a fked up life ain’t treating folks right. And those living...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
129k people bought it. Or at least that amount did in the first 6 months. That's shite for someone with a supposed global fanbase. why can’t...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
fork that happened 5/6 years ago involving a hack. Some users and devs felt the fork should of never happened so they decided to take on Ethereum...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
Did she get a damn dog ?! Lmao Idk if she did or if she’s referring to one of dude dogs but she commented on AF live and said she couldn’t wait...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Hold on I'm going to reupload it Thank you! This letter is actually sad AF
Travis Kelce is single
Where are yall getting Travis values an intelligent, business minded woman? He think he likes women with smarts but I don't see him linking up...
Jessica Alba Sees Nine-Figure Windfall As The Honest Company Goes Public
life is crazy. These Jessicas were both considered talentless low-tier celebrity bimbos but look now! who put them on to the game?
The Glamtwinz Thread
Has anyone noticed they post their IG pictures on the same day too. I will ndering is that something to do with branding or if they just prefer to...
Carli Bybel's (new) Boyfriend Tag
Ew and she acts like such a good person online with those quotes she reposts. I knew she wasn’t a good person when that drama with her and NicoleG...
Top Bottom