Quantcast

Prince William is 'Horrified' (HORRIFIED, I tell you!) at Harry for his comments about Charles - LOL

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,392 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Gurl, you know I have to match the pics to the article and not the biased nonsense the UK media uses. :disdain: :LOL:

And of course my predictive text turned "and" into "can" but I'm glad you knew what I meant. I am always here for the pictures especially when community peen is crying like the everlasting brat he is.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,054
Alleybux
Another pointless article. Another money grab. Sorta like Hannity showing out for daddy Rupert. Harry and Meghan get attention and clicks, therefore cash, coz people are racist and love to be outraged by them. They are cash cows for the far-right tabloids in the UK as are the royal family. Daddy Rupert want US to hate them too doesn’t hit the same on racist MAGA Fox News. British tabloids more ingrained.

They stir their white fragility coz she’s a half black woman successfully living and navigating the top echelons of society and business and refusing to put up with racist sh!t with a white prince by her side not giving a sh!t either.

And haters mad. Mad mad mad. Whilst they’re ignoring and carrying on doing exactly what they set out to do - live a life of service.

US MAGA whites could give less than a damn about the royal family, prince harry or Meghan.

They're "patriots". You can't be a "patriot" and worship former colonialists at the same time. Lol

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
US MAGA whites could give less than a damn about the royal family, prince harry or Meghan.

They're "patriots". You can't be a "patriot" and worship former colonialists at the same time. Lol
You are 100% right but Girl sense and logic be damned. I’ve seen MAGA folk defending Liz to attack Meghan and Harry. American flag and “don’t tread on me” in bio while saying Harry and Meghan should comply with the “queens” rules. They sound like idiots.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,780 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
Hmm no fake outrage or an ongoing campaign telling William to shut up.

So basically this is the pact "William is the ONLY son that can talk about his mom and the pain of losing her."

One son is allowed to talk about his mom while the other needs to be silent. And that doesn't scream dysfunctional and fµcked up?
View attachment 2563151
Hell even his kids can write letters to her even though they never met her but he has a problem with her other son talking about her. This guy has some serious mental issues

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,780 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
They just can't keep Harry's name out of their mouth.

Harry every time a new article about him gets published:
200.gif
What the hell are you talking about? We all know it's the americans exploiting Harry for ratings:disdain

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
What the hell are you talking about? We all know it's the americans exploiting Harry for ratings:disdain
Yeah? Where exactly? I’m pretty sure Daily Fail publishes more articles about these two in a day than all the American publications combined.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,780 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
Yeah? Where exactly? I’m pretty sure Daily Fail publishes more articles about these two in a day than all the American publications combined.
Meghan and Harry haters love projecting. They will write 10 articles/day about them and mention them in stuff that has nothing to do with them but then go ahead and publish an article about how America is taking advantage of Harry for ratings

Princess77

Magnificent wonder
Reaction score
Reactions
12,777 218 84
Alleybux
Looks like William dropped Richard Kay as his mouthpiece and has replaced him with Dan Wotton.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,392 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Meghan and Harry haters love projecting. They will write 10 articles/day about them and mention them in stuff that has nothing to do with them but then go ahead and publish an article about how America is taking advantage of Harry for ratings

I came to comment on this because if we look at Harry's appearance this year this is what I can remember:

• James Corden (Feb)
  • Oprah (March)
  • VaxLive (May)
  • Dax Shepard's podcast (May)

I'm not including his better-up job and I'm not going to count the funeral because that does not speak to his foundation or work.

So four appearances and we're only in May yet these people go on and on about how he won't shut up and stay out of public view. I checked a date calendar and we are 138 days into the year which means he's been seen three times and heard arguably four times; so like 0.03% of the year, so what is everybody so up in arms about?

The British tabloids have written who knows how many articles and shows and media have stretched his appearances out for months. The UK needs to really heal itself because there is no excuse for their obsession.

ETA: They have no social media presence and their news is relegated to their website. They feed their news to the press like everyone else so what exactly are these people's problem?

Last edited:

puresoul

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,737 586 131
Alleybux
Aw, sh!t, were you being sarcastic when you replied to my first comment? My bad, didn't catch it, thought you were coming at me! Sorry, if I was a bit rude in my reply! Haha :D

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,780 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
I came to comment on this because if we look at Harry's appearance this year this is what I can remember:

• James Corden (Feb)
  • Oprah (March)
  • VaxLive
  • Dax Shepard's podcast (May)

I'm not including his better-up job and I'm not going to count the funeral because that does not speak to his foundation or work.

So four appearances and we're only in May yet these people go on and on about how he won't shut up and stay out of public view. I checked a date calendar and we are 133 days into the year which means he's been seen twice and heard arguably three times; so like 0.03% of the year, so what is everybody so up in arms about?

The British tabloids have written who knows how many articles and shows and media have stretched his appearances out for months. The UK needs to really heal itself because there is no excuse for their obsession.
They could always stop writing about him if they are that tired of seeing or reading about him, but we all know they will o broke if they do.
Aw, sh!t, were you being sarcastic when you replied to my first comment? My bad, didn't catch it, thought you were coming at me! Sorry, if I was a bit rude in my reply! Haha :D
They really have an article about Americans exploiting Harry for ratings

itgurl_29

A Girl About Town
Reaction score
Reactions
180,250 7,578 8,990
Alleybux
William is such a bum with all of this whining and crying via the tabloids about whatever Harry's doing. He's like that old bitter ass auntie in the neighborhood who stays peeping through her windows at night so she can so what the young girls in the neighborhood are doing and what boys they're talking to so she can shame them out of jealousy and envy.

The other brother has no life and nothing going on. He needs to get some business about himself because these unhinged diatribes he's feeding to Dan Wootton are embarrassing. It's getting weird and looking more and more like Harry was escaping not just the Firm, but William as an individual. It's clear he thinks Harry's life is his to dictate and manage.

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,046 7,706 9,581
Alleybux
William is such a bum with all of this whining and crying via the tabloids about whatever Harry's doing. He's like that old bitter ass auntie in the neighborhood who stays peeping through her windows at night so she can so what the young girls in the neighborhood are doing and what boys they're talking to so she can shame them out of jealousy and envy.

The other brother has no life and nothing going on. He needs to get some business about himself because these unhinged diatribes he's feeding to Dan Wootton are embarrassing. It's getting weird and looking more and more like Harry was escaping not just the Firm, but William as an individual. It's clear he thinks Harry's life is his to dictate and manage.
This is some fan fiction. The way y’all gobble up the DM as gospel and straight from W&K. But then if it’s negative about the Suxxes then they don’t know what they’re saying.

alpirpeep

(gem)ini
Reaction score
Reactions
32,691 545 77
Alleybux
It’s astounding how we immediately hear about these royals are fuming about everything that Prince Harry says to the media yet they were all crickets for the past four years when the media was attacking Meghan.... they simply despise the fact that they can no longer the liasion between Prince Harry and the public....
This is something that I didn't even think of but is so true!
Wow Cry GIFs | Tenor

It’s all self-preservation not an actual concern. People who come out fine in the story don’t act so paranoid.
England GIFs | Tenor

Could..could someone be overcompensating just a teensy bit?
AnotherImperfectAmazontreeboa-max-1mb.gif
It's like when you're using a thesaurus to help the paper you're writing sound more polished lol.
She was clearly joking
Why do you have such a weird obsession with titles and line of succession and tiaras and other sh!t that don't matter?
Because it's all they have lol!
1. Nah. 2. Let’s see you make me.
Best Kim Kardashian Eye Roll GIFs | Gfycat

Last edited:

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,046 7,706 9,581
Alleybux
Shut up. Go crawl back to that thread, roach.
1. Nah. 2. Let’s see you make me.

Utterly ridiculous that the stans can’t handle opposing viewpoints without name-calling and demands to “shut up” like a 9-year-old. Keep eating up the Mail, I guess.

Last edited:

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,054
Alleybux

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Man, I remember them dumb busybody b!tches NEVER having anything nice to say and their entire vocabulary on the young pretty (and not pretty) girls is "fast", "hoe", "she wears too much makeup" (which was black eyeliner and lipgloss back in those days), shorts are "too short", "why is she wearing a bikini at HER age", etc., just miserable old out of shape tramps who fµcked up their lives by being single mamas with a gaggle of brats bitchin' and 'moanin' about sh!t that's none of their damn business. :disdain: Lol

Yup, that's Auntie William poking his head out every time Harry's doing something positive that's gaining worldwide attention.:

1621438366863.png

Last edited:

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,202 10,054
Alleybux

This is so true!! I

Mereana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,099 359 310
Alleybux

Yeah patriot for profit daddy Rupert forgets that sometimes..

The Most

You Can’t Do What I Do
Reaction score
Reactions
48,758 1,835 804
Alleybux
They cannot police harry on speaking about how his mother’s death affected him. How is his mental health and reaction to the pain of losing his mother bad for the palace? How does that involve william or charles?
They’ve also spoken about it together many times in the past but all of sudden it’s a problem for harry to do it now? These dusty people are so transparent
Exactly. All of a sudden all that lipservice the Royals did about mental health and the importance of mental health and blah blah blah etc. etc. it was all BS!

Silkky

The coldest Silky ever
Reaction score
Reactions
295,954 4,525 3,564
Alleybux
There should be an app to update us with Will's explosive moods when we need a good laugh.lolol

If this guy is truly parroting Will, this just further validates Harry. He implied in the interview that he was essentially told to suck it up when he expressed certain emotions. Now here comes Will, not giving a f*ck that Harry bared his soul, only that he went against something he told him not to do(cuz I don't believe Harry agreed to that sh!t). How self centered.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,392 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Man, I remember them dumb busybody b!tches NEVER having anything nice to say and their entire vocabulary on the young pretty (and not pretty) girls is "fast", "hoe", "she wears too much makeup" (which was black eyeliner and lipgloss back in those days), shorts are "too short", "why is she wearing a bikini at HER age", etc., just miserable old out of shape tramps who fµcked up their lives by being single mamas with a gaggle of brats bitchin' and 'moanin' about sh!t that's none of their damn business. :disdain: Lol

Yup, that's Auntie William poking his head out every time Harry's doing something positive that's gaining worldwide attention.:

View attachment 2565070

The way I laughed!!!

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,514 16,075 11,536
Alleybux
Clutch Queen Anne’s pearls too hard, you’ll break the necklace, Billy Joe.

Loyalty to your blood relatives is perfectly conditional, not an entitlement. We don’t live in the “War of the Roses” era where this sort of loyalty is sacrosanct anymore, so he can put on his big boy ermine and have a seat.

I’d expect more emotional intelligence from a future King— figurehead or absolute.
favourite_21.gif