Quantcast

Princess Kooch: boyfriend tag

luvsherlastname

Your Favorite Southern Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
I cant believe many things about her like the fact that she would name her channel so close to the word coochie, but the fact that she would pay this much for a fake bags when she could get something mid grade designer for less. I hope these videos are sponsored bc if they're not, she's a fool. Website: 特价产品 title

Also, how old is she bc this decor leaves much to be desired. View attachment 2775596
View attachment 2775597
That's the dress from her maternity photos lol

luvsherlastname

Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
Wow, she gives me early 20's energy. Pretty girl but delayed.
it's funny because I started watching her when I was 21-22 and I am now 30 and Kooch is exactly the same. Still the same from the 2012-2014 era....

She doesn't even try to get in more classy modern baddie looks like Zara fits, louboutins, neutral colors... Instead she is looking like a Rainbow Bright Barbie.

PrettyLauren

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Reactions
40,443 1,145 249
Alleybux
it's funny because I started watching her when I was 21-22 and I am now 30 and Kooch is exactly the same. Still the same from the 2012-2014 era....

She doesn't even try to get in more classy modern baddie looks like Zara fits, louboutins, neutral colors... Instead she is looking like a Rainbow Bright Barbie.
N she's so pretty to me, with a chill personality. If she upgraded her look she could really be hitting on something and would surely attracted a higher quality of subscribers, sponsorships and men. Everything with her is too flashy but cheaply styled, she could even keep the bright colors just get better quality pieces .

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
She does seem chill but at the same time she seems like the type to have an attitude based on some of her responses to comments on her channel.

do y’all know what kind of truck she drives?

ElegantQueen

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
141 7
Alleybux
I love watching Kooch clothing hauls but I wish she would show something different besides the hair tutorials and clothing hauls.I had no idea she was on youtube this long,she should be getting way more reviews.At times it seems like she don't really want to put much effort into her channel.One of the videos she was saying she dress her daughter up around the house.It is cute and fun to dress baby girls up but their clothes will get messy quick and that is why some parents put them in around the house clothes to play in.She has such a beautiful lil girl I can understand the wanting to dress up somewhat but at that age you will go through a lot of clothes through out the day.

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
I love watching Kooch clothing hauls but I wish she would show something different besides the hair tutorials and clothing hauls.I had no idea she was on youtube this long,she should be getting way more reviews.At times it seems like she don't really want to put much effort into her channel.One of the videos she was saying she dress her daughter up around the house.It is cute and fun to dress baby girls up but their clothes will get messy quick and that is why some parents put them in around the house clothes to play in.She has such a beautiful lil girl I can understand the wanting to dress up somewhat but at that age you will go through a lot of clothes through out the day.
I really think she just doesn’t care anymore she’s just doing it to have a little extra money on the side. I wouldn’t doubt if she depends on her boyfriend to be the sole provider

luvsherlastname

Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
I really think she just doesn’t care anymore she’s just doing it to have a little extra money on the side. I wouldn’t doubt if she depends on her boyfriend to be the sole provider
I'm soo disappointed that she went and had a baby by that ugly azz man.
uhh it seems like she's stuck with him for life.

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
I'm soo disappointed that she went and had a baby by that ugly azz man.
uhh it seems like she's stuck with him for life.
And sadly he won’t even marry her after she said they talked about marriage in her Q&A 2 years ago.he’s so ugly I don’t even see how she initially saw interest in him

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
Her wig video today looks hideous! She couldn’t end make her face to look like she had confidence in the video on the video cover

Attachments

• 1FDDDC1D-F6A2-4F8E-9338-3E5A77D95F2C.jpeg
    1FDDDC1D-F6A2-4F8E-9338-3E5A77D95F2C.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 80

ElegantQueen

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
141 7
Alleybux
Yesss that has to be what it is and she does look very burned out lately.She hasn't seen anything yet wait untill her daughter starts walking,ooo weee!

ElegantQueen

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
141 7
Alleybux
I can tell she is so tired and worn out because kids this age will do it to you.The girls seem wayy busier than the boys.God knows my daughter is super duper busy lol.my son who is grown now was busy but not as busy as she is.

iSpied

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,359 662 36
Alleybux
And sadly he won’t even marry her after she said they talked about marriage in her Q&A 2 years ago.he’s so ugly I don’t even see how she initially saw interest in him
Have you seen her ex that passed away? She has a type

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
Have you seen her ex that passed away? She has a type
No, unfortunately, I didn’t discover her on YT until she was pregnant. I also missed the boyfriend tag video so I haven’t seen the new guy up close but the view of him from her maternity shoot gives ugly

luvsherlastname

Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
No, unfortunately, I didn’t discover her on YT until she was pregnant. I also missed the boyfriend tag video so I haven’t seen the new guy up close but the view of him from her maternity shoot gives ugly
Yea he gives rough neck vibes...

Not cute at all.

iSpied

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,359 662 36
Alleybux
Reaction score
Reactions
6,181 489 71
Alleybux
Do y’all think Kooch has officially quit YouTube?
She put up a Q&A post the other day on the community thing on YouTube but I haven’t seen a video yet and before that she said she was moving that’s why she went M.I.A but that was a couple of months ago

MadiKels

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
628 45 2
Alleybux
Her new QA makes me wonder what her dude does to make money. Y’all think she’s the real life Winter Santiaga? Lol.

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
Her new QA makes me wonder what her dude does to make money. Y’all think she’s the real life Winter Santiaga? Lol.
The video didn’t even appear on my suggestions. Let me go watch!

beaument is an inexpensive place to live so if he works at an oil/gas plant (I think that’s what’s mostly in that part of Texas) making 6 figures then that may be why their life is like that.

she should do a new house tour

luvsherlastname

Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
The video didn’t even appear on my suggestions. Let me go watch!

beaument is an inexpensive place to live so if he works at an oil/gas plant (I think that’s what’s mostly in that part of Texas) making 6 figures then that may be why their life is like that.

she should do a new house tour
That man is getting money from the streets as well. I said what I said lol

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
That man is getting money from the streets as well. I said what I said lol
I don’t doubt it especially after seeing how he looks. I’m sure he probably breeds dogs too because in an old video she showed some of the dogs he bought

Uniquetoro

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
She put up a Q&A post the other day on the community thing on YouTube but I haven’t seen a video yet and before that she said she was moving that’s why she went M.I.A but that was a couple of months ago
I don't like when she does Q & A's because she always says that people are trying to be nosey or petty. Don't ask people to submit questions if you're going to be nit-picky and have an attitude!!

Reaction score
Reactions
6,181 489 71
Alleybux
I don't like when she does Q & A's because she always says that people are trying to be nosey or petty. Don't ask people to submit questions if you're going to be nit-picky and have an attitude!!
Me either she kinda funky acting these days she’ll be like “I already answered that go back and watch my last Q&A” in an snappy way she doesn’t have to announce she isn’t going to answer something she could simply skip over it without saying anything or like you stated don’t do a Q&A at all

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux

Me either she kinda funky acting these days she’ll be like “I already answered that go back and watch my last Q&A” in an snappy way she doesn’t have to announce she isn’t going to answer something she could simply skip over it without saying anything or like you stated don’t do a Q&A at all
And her attitude is the same reason why she still stuck in the same position today…lacks ambition, drive, channel isn’t growing, views declining, settled for the ugliest man, and plus she said she still doesn’t know what she wants to do business and work wise. Bless her heart.

I think it comes from her family spoiling the mess out of her, even as a 30 something year old adult

Pinkmoney7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
726 13 1
Alleybux
I said the same thing while watching. It didn’t make any sense to keep saying “I just answered that” or “someone said” before stating the question. Idk. I like Kooch but her attitude has been nasty af lately. Maybe she’s unsatisfied with the way her life is going.

Frecks202

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I said the same thing while watching. It didn’t make any sense to keep saying “I just answered that” or “someone said” before stating the question. Idk. I like Kooch but her attitude has been nasty af lately. Maybe she’s unsatisfied with the way her life is going.
She really gives no effort in her videos lately. I used to enjoy watching her and she had a positive energy. Her attitude has been stank in her videos lately. I am about to unsubscribe honestly. Why even do a Q&A if you're going to be annoyed your subscribers are asking questions? You haven't put out a decent video in months then have an attitude when people ask where you been, make it make sense. I understand new motherhood is hard but if you have no energy to put out content, then just stop. I'm so tired of these half ass videos and countless hair reviews. YouTube has certainly changed and I don't think I'll be watching beauty channels anymore. The content isn't the same.

Pinkmoney7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
726 13 1
Alleybux
She really gives no effort in her videos lately. I used to enjoy watching her and she had a positive energy. Her attitude has been stank in her videos lately. I am about to unsubscribe honestly. Why even do a Q&A if you're going to be annoyed your subscribers are asking questions? You haven't put out a decent video in months then have an attitude when people ask where you been, make it make sense. I understand new motherhood is hard but if you have no energy to put out content, then just stop. I'm so tired of these half ass videos and countless hair reviews. YouTube has certainly changed and I don't think I'll be watching beauty channels anymore. The content isn't the same.
Yea she isn’t growing with the times. Her channel is stagnant. I only watch her life updates bc all that other stuff is late, dated af. She already said she’s not doing any other type of content but imma stay subscribed off of gp bc I use to love her channel

Makeup&Cupcakes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,169 2,537 76
Alleybux
She lost me in the beginning when she said she unpacked by herself
It’s giving me coparent vibez because she was throwing a lot shade in this q & a. Especially when she said she can’t wait to teach her daughter things like being a lady and how ninjas ain’t sh*t.

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
It’s giving me coparent vibez because she was throwing a lot shade in this q & a. Especially when she said she can’t wait to teach her daughter things like being a lady and how ninjas ain’t sh*t.
I noticed that too plus she she normally loves saying “my man, my man” in her videos but she didn’t do so much here.
It clearly shows that she settled and unfortunately that’s sad. In her life update in 2020 plus her Q&A mukbang in 2019 she talked about how they picked a ring but it’s expensive. By now he should have the money for the ring. I don’t think he’ll marry her. I wish she had of chose better for herself

luvsherlastname

Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
So did she move out and got her own place??

edit**

K1ngofQueenz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,435 912 84
Alleybux
So did she move out and got her own place??

edit**
I don’t think she can afford to do
That. She said she unpacked on her own and did all the decorating but she also mentioned that her man was at work which leads me to believe they are still together

Dollphace

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,554 65 7
Alleybux
I noticed that too plus she she normally loves saying “my man, my man” in her videos but she didn’t do so much here.
It clearly shows that she settled and unfortunately that’s sad. In her life update in 2020 plus her Q&A mukbang in 2019 she talked about how they picked a ring but it’s expensive. By now he should have the money for the ring. I don’t think he’ll marry her. I wish she had of chose better for herself
I didn't watch the whole video but I did notice her saying her daughter's Dad went all out for her daughter's birthday party. So he went from her fiance to her daughter's dad.